Hot Show in Back

Story Info
Exhibitionist couple puts on show for bar patrons.
2.1k words
4.17
69.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,229 Followers

I lead a rather uneventful life, and it was only recently that I had an experience worth writing about. I run my own business and devote most of my time and energy to making it a success. My wife is little more than a roommate, and not a very good one at that. The only sex life that I have - if you can even call it a sex life - is jacking off while watching porno videos. I do a lot of that.

One day after work, I stopped off at an unfamiliar bar for a drink. I had driven past it many times, and always imagined that it was full of laughing people having a good time, so I was a little disappointed to discover that it wasn't anything like that. The bar was lined with men who were a lot like me, hard-working slobs who were putting off going home to the little lady. Two or three couples sat at tables talking quietly. I finished off a draft and had just started on a fresh one when the guy sitting next to me nudged me.

"Hey, buddy," he whispered. "If you want to see something really hot, go back to the men's room. The show will start in a few minutes."

He left with a big grin on his face. Then I noticed that other men were heading toward the back. I figured I might as well check it out since I had to take a leak anyway.

The men's room was much larger than I expected, and a good-sized crowd had already gathered. While I was taking care of my business, I glanced over my shoulder and was shocked to see a man in the center of the crowd pulling off his clothes. He motioned for everyone to move back to give him room. Naturally, I was curious to see what was going on, so I zipped up and joined the crowd. I'm well over six feet tall so even though I was in the back row, I could see everything very clearly. The guy was well-built, with an athletic body and a hairy, muscular chest. His cock was huge, around nine inches long and very hard. He slapped it around as he explained what he was going to do.

"I don't know any of you folks and you don't know me. My wife and I are exhibitionists, and we get our kicks by fucking in front of strangers. You will probably never see us again, but you never know. We have performed in a lot of bars, and we've never been thrown out because we're good for business. This is my wife. She loves to fuck and cum, and she cums best when she gets a screwing in front of an appreciative audience. I'm going to strip her down and do her right here and now. There's one little catch, though. If you want to watch, you have to masturbate. Fill your hands with meat or leave."

One or two men left, but most unzipped their flies and pulled out their cocks. I made a move to leave, but then I had second thoughts. Masturbating with a group was one of my favorite fantasies, and I had just been given a golden opportunity to try it. I pulled out my hard cock and began to stroke it. Damn, it felt good!

The woman wasn't bad looking. Her face was ordinary, but pleasant, and she had a nice figure. The man unbuttoned her blouse and put her tits on display. They were as fine a pair of twins as I have ever seen. The guy played around with them for awhile before stripping her down the rest of the way. I was very pleased to see that she had a big, black bush covering her mons. I love the natural look and don't understand why women have to change it. A little trim around the edges is okay, but the pussy should be covered with hair the way nature intended. Her round ass was just made for spanking. The man ordered her to turn around so we could see everything she had. The sight of that made-for-fucking body made my cock as hard as it had been in months, maybe even years.

By then, word had spread that a sex show was underway and others, including a few women, had come in to watch. I was no longer in the back row where nobody could see me beating my meat. Despite the fact that I was surrounded by people who could see what I was doing, I did not stop or even slow down. When the husband reminded the newcomers that they were required to masturbate if they wanted to watch, they all unzipped their flies and took out their rods. By the time the show started, at least thirty people were crowded into the room.

"I like to start off with a blow job," the man said, as he pushed the woman down onto her knees. He stuffed his thick cock between her red lips and pumped it in and out. I had watched hundreds of video blow jobs, but I had never seen the real thing. It was much more enjoyable because I knew those two were not faking anything, and it was happening right in front of me.

The husband let his wife suck at her own pace. I could tell that she really knew what she was doing. She varied the speed, angle and depth of the strokes, and, judging by the wet sounds leaking past her stretched lips, had worked up a big mouthful of spit. How I envied that lucky guy! My wife will only suck my cock if I put a rubber on it, and then only when she wants something from me.

I looked around at the incredible sight of dozens of men shamelessly masturbating as they gawked at two people having sex. Seeing all of those guys pounding their puds made me feel a lot less guilty about my compulsive masturbation.

Someone was yanking paper towels out of the dispenser and passing them around. I was relieved to get one because I knew I was going to shoot soon and I didn't want to spray cum on any of my neighbors. I always lubricate my cock when I masturbate, but I didn't have any lube with me. I noticed that some of the others were spitting in their palms and lubing with their own saliva. That works okay in an emergency, but spit dries out very quickly. Then I spotted the soap dispensers above the sinks. I worked my way through the crowd and filled my palm with soap. Some of the others noticed and followed my lead. Everything was perfect then.

The look on the husband's face gradually changed as he approached the point of no return. The smile was replaced by a frown. He was struggling to hold back, and I knew that he would eventually lose the battle. The eyes of everyone in that room were locked on that bitch's head as it bobbed on that huge cock.

"I'm about ready to splash down," the man said. "Don't worry, I'll still be able to fuck her for you. The question is, should I let her eat my jizz or should I hose her face? I'll leave it up to you. Raise your hands if you want me to hose her."

Almost every hand, including my own, flew up. Facials are my favorite endings to pornos, and I was finally going to see a live one. My heart raced with excitement. The guy pulled his cock from the woman's mouth and began to jerk it. Thick ropes of jizz began to spew from his cock directly into the bitch's face. There were gasps of disbelief as the ejaculation went on and on. He let loose ten spurts in all, a truly impressive display of virility. Half of the men in the audience lost control and shot their loads into their paper towels or onto the floor. I tried to hold mine in but failed. I held my towel at the tip of my cock and ejaculated into it. It was one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had.

"I promised to fuck her for you, so here goes," the exhibitionist said.

The woman turned her back to him and bent forward to grab her knees. It was pretty obvious that they had done this many times before and had their act down pat. The guy's cock was still jerking with the after-tremors of his orgasm as he shoved it roughly into her bushy twat. He began fucking her so hard and fast that she came up on her toes with each thrust. The slap of ass to belly rang off the tile walls. The audience showed their approval for his macho treatment by giving him a round of applause.

Even though I had shot a load worthy of Secretariat, I still had a workable cock, so I continued masturbating non-stop. Only a few men left and the rest of us continued masturbating. Even those who had gone soft after shooting were working their dicks. Nobody wanted to pass up the opportunity to jack off as many times as possible at a live sex show.

The woman began to gasp and moan. The guy was fucking her so hard that her big tits swung back and forth between her belly and face. She finally grabbed them to keep them from flopping around. Her groans and moans grew louder and came closer together until they merged into one long moan.

"She's cumming, fellas," the guy said. "This bitch is cumming hard. Her cunt is squeezing my cock. As soon as she's finished, I think I'll switch holes. At least I've got the urge to. But I'll leave it up to you boys. If you want to see me stuff this big thing up her rump, raise your hand."

Every hand, including my own, shot up. After the woman calmed down a little, the man casually pulled out and took aim on her ass-hole. By then, I had managed to work my way to the front, so I had a perfect view. The bitch reached back and spread her cheeks to give everybody a view of the penetration. The man placed the plum-sized head of his cock against her wrinkled anus.

"I think I've got enough pussy juice on it to lubricate it," he said.

Then he slowly pushed through the tight ring. I watched through wide eyes as the woman's brown ring stretched wider and wider. The woman's face contorted with pain as she took more and more of her husband's monster tool. The head suddenly disappeared.

"The head is in, boys," the husband said. "Now let's see how much shaft this bitch can take."

We gave him a nice round of applause. I watched with disbelief as every inch of his cock slowly disappeared up her rump. How I envied that lucky bastard! My wife never lets me fuck her in the ass. He began sliding his cock in and out. Out until only the head was inside, then in until his cock disappeared and her buns flattened against his body. Unlike the wild fucking he had given to her pussy, his strokes were now slow and measured.

I was on the orgasmic edge by then and I had to stop playing with myself or risk shooting off too soon. I didn't have to wait long.

"OH, FUCK! HER ASS IS SUCKING ME OFF! I CAN'T HOLD IT! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He pulled his cock out and jerked off all over her quivering ass. While he was showing off his virility, half of the guys in the room blew their wads. I had badly wanted to cum while watching him cum, but at that critical moment, I couldn't pull the cork. It all turned out for the best, though. As soon as he had fired his last shot, he stepped aside and motioned us forward. Three of us accepted his invitation and took aim on her glistening ass. We shot off together and her ass was caught in a blizzard of cum. At least ten guys went forward to contribute to the mess on the lady's ass. It was all over in a few seconds. The adventurous couple simply disappeared as if into thin air.

I felt a little sick after it was over, and headed for home. The queasy feeling passed very quickly, and thinking about what I had done and seen gave me a fresh hard-on. The traffic was light so I pulled my cock out and masturbated.

"You just can't get enough of my hand wrapped around you, can you, little guy?" I said aloud. I shot my third load of the evening as I pulled into my driveway.

I made that bar a regular stop on my way home from work, but never saw that couple again.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,229 Followers