Hot Showers & Too Soft Pillows

Story Info
A cheese platter, hot showers.
1.7k words
4.58
7.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed is warm. I can't quite recall how we got here. It's all a big haze of soft kisses, entwined fingers and giggly conversations in the back seat of the Uber. I do remember his fingers sliding around mine at the restaurant, holding hands across the table while I got too excited about the waiter bringing us the post dinner cheese plate. His dark eyes watching me as I messily cut into the brie and tore bread and dipped the cheese coated knife into the fig preserve. I remember laughing at my reflection in the window, red wined stained teeth matching my dark lipstick but making my glittery eyeshadow look stupid. But I don't remember how many steps lead up to the apartment. I don't remember anything before my hungry kiss at his front door.

The pillow behind me is too soft. Full of feathers and I honestly don't understand how anyone can feel supported by it. It's making me angry. Who has these stupid pillows, don't the tips of the feathers scratch you while you sleep? I try to focus on something else but the only thing to pop to mind is that he's naked and in the shower. Naked and standing there, slowly rubbing suds all over him. Naked and letting hot water roll off his body and slip down the drain, imagining all of his negative energy flowing away. I have to think about something else. Naked and wet and I'm on his bed waiting for him to emerge with steam pouring off his shoulders and a half wet towel draped around his waist.

Why didn't we shower together? This is so stupid. It's too soon for us to share that much intimacy, but I'm here on his bed waiting. I'm here thinking about his firm body pressing against mine.

Oh he's out, the water is off and he emerges towel draped and steaming, just like in my imagination. It's my turn. This is awkward, why didn't we just shower together! I step past him his still damp arm brushing against me as I walk past. The door closes softly and I lean against it for a heart beat, imagining him doing the same thing. Ugh that's so lame how ridiculous.

I let the water run before stripping, my skin shivering in the cool air of the bathroom. Arms crossed over my chest I let the water run through my hair and down my back. All of the bottle of goop in his shower look the same so I squirt the best smelling one onto my hand and sud up my body. Hard nipples slip between my fingers as I slide my hand over my wet body, imagining him feeling me. My back presses against the cold tiles sending a quiver down my spine. Fingers soaping myself up, running over my stomach and thighs and stopping just short of the heat between my legs.

How long have I been in here for? Why did I wet my hair it's going to take forever to dry off? Fuck. I turn the tap and reach for a towel, smelling of the hot sun I assume that it dried in earlier that morning. His sink is clean and tidy. A black toothbrush, a well used razor and a tube of toothpaste squeezed within an inch of its life. I remember my red wine teeth and breath and lick toothpaste off my finger with my tongue and swallow before opening the door.

He laughs. I must look like a drowned rat. I tousle my hair in the wet towel he's hung over his bedroom door and he lifts the sheet and tells me not to worry about the wet hair, "just get in here quickly I miss you." YUCK that's so fucking lame but stupid me can't help jumping on the bed soaked towel and all to get under that sheet as quickly as possible. I untangle myself from the many layers of sheet and towel and lean my body against him. A forehead kiss, a kiss on the tip of my nose an electric feeling in my pussy jolts and we are making out. Slowly, luxuriously, gently.

He rolls me onto my back, and removes the towel between us. Lips on mine, my thighs open and legs wrap around his waist. He's naked and I can feel him there, half hard and growing.

A little growl, 'don't move' and my neck is arching towards his lips as his fingers hold my arms above my head. He kisses the dip in my elbow, my forearm tingling as his tongue flicks against my skin. Then his tongue strokes down my bicep, skipping my underarm. His teeth nip at my collarbone, the following kisses getting softer and tickling just enough to have me wriggle against his strong hands holding me still.

My hands are released and I grip that soft useless pillow just as he takes my hard nipple in his mouth. Swirling tongue eliciting a soft gasp from me and those strong hands grip my waist. Sucking gently, teeth catching and the heat between my legs growing before he focusses on the other nipple. This time it's teeth first, he looks up at me tugging at it. My eyes close, my hips twitch. Cupping my full tits he teases each nipple in turn as my nails dig into the downy pillow. Lips against the soft skin of my stomach, solid hands spreading my thighs apart his short nails scratching at me.

Cheeky caresses close to my pussy, fingers leaving me aching and gasping and making pathetic pleads for his mouth to be on me. My eyes shut tight 'look at me' he whispers against my inner thigh and I glance down just in time to see his tongue dip into my warmth.

My hands find the back of his head as his tongue finds my clitoris and that electric shock inside me hits again and my hips lurch towards him. Beard scraping against my freshly showered thigh, he licks and suckles all the while locking his eyes with mine. His forearm across my lower stomach holding me steady, fingers smoothly finding the opening between my legs and deftly gliding into me. His mouth is persistent and kind, my thighs tightening around his head and my hands slowly guiding his mouth to my sweetest spots. Eyes shut tightly again I fuck his face with my wetness and let his fingers find that perfect zone , that area that once pressed leaves stars in your eyes and forces a dull squeak from your throat.

Waves of pleasure roll through me, toes curling, thighs gripping his head and heart pounding as I orgasm, leaving his lips chin and fingers glistening. His body presses against me and I feel him hard. Lips on lips, tasting that sweet salty honey, tongues probing trying to find out exactly what we both want. 'Did you just make your cock dance deliberately?' I ask as he throbs against my still tingling pussy. Laughter as he smothers my mouth with his. Soft strokes as he rubs against me, pressing into me, making my back arch.

A soft laugh escapes his lip and I pull his lips to mine, stubble scratching against my face. He presses into me harder, slipping the head of his thickness into me. A whimper. He pulls out and slips back into me 'I want you to be aching for me the way I've ached for you since we left that restaurant'

I'm so wet, maybe the wettest I've been in months. I don't want to open my eyes because I know the burning lust in his will drive me over the edge. His fingers dig into my tits and finally, after minutes of teasing me with the tip of his cock he pushes deep into me.

I feel my nails press into his shoulders. He moans into my mouth, slides his hands down to my waist and starts fucking me.

My hips lift up and I grind against him, forcing his dick as deep as it can go. Legs around his waist pulling us together I reach down and rub my clit with my fingers. He pushes my hand away and his thumb starts stroking me while he drives himself in and out. I beg, I've never begged before but I beg for him to let me cum. A nod, a short terse nod as he grits his jaw and I cum for the second time tonight.

He slows down, pulling nearly all the way out and untangles my legs from around his waist. The tip of him teasing me once again, so thick and threatening to slide out of me. He kisses me hungrily, I can still taste myself on his tongue despite the desperate pashing we did earlier. He slides his hand, that warm strong hand up and presses his fingers around my throat. Forearm between my tits and his other hand holding my hip down he slides that thick hardness into me.

I beg him again. I beg him to choke me, to grip my throat and hold me tight until he cums for me. My nails leave crescent moons in his back, short shallow red welts from lust and pleasure. He squeezes, gently at first. My mouth opens and he grins at me before squeezing slightly harder. I buck my pussy up to meet him as we fuck. Holding me down, fingers pressing up under my jaw. He gasps, another moan and he holds this solid deep rhythm until I beg him one last time to cum for me.

A lip bite, one more deep thrust in and he pulls out of me. I rub my clit and watch him stroke his length while his eyes stay focused on my still shaking breasts and he blows. His cum lands in ropes, white hot and sticky across my stomach and tits. A drop on my chin, one in my hair. His shoulders shake, catching his breath and he tries to lay on top of me before realizing the sticky situation we would both be in.

The giggling starts. Breaths are short. Tissues are passed between us and then discarded on the floor to be dealt with a little later. My ass against his crotch, our bodies tight against each other. Deep breaths, minutes pass. I do a little snore, fuck. He laughs and kisses the back of my neck and we sleep.

I still don't remember how many stairs lead up to his apartment and I ended up with that shitty goddamned pillow.