Hot Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the searing heat of a solid cock slowly push at my puckered ring as it opened and clamped itself around the invading cock. Slowly the cock was fed into my ass inch by inch, as it stretched my ass to its limit. The searing heat of the cock in my ass, with the marvelous sensations Conrad's cock was doing inside my pussy, balanced the pain pleasure threshold. The cock in my mouth belonged to an amateur as he unleashed his load, hitting the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow his deposit.

He withdrew his limp cock as the third guy replaced him. His cock was much bigger than his friends and he positioned it so I could lick the entire length and gave his balls a decent licking. Placing the cock back in my mouth, I returned to swirling my tongue around his purple glans, sucking ferociously on his huge cock. The two cocks fucking my pussy and ass were now synchronized, fucking me with sexual precision. I felt so sexy and wild as the three men used my body for their sexual gratification.

One of the guys said rather loudly.

"This is one hot slut MILF. She's taking the cock in all of her holes very easily!" he laughed.

This turned me on immensely the knowledge that I was a hot wife fucking other guys. I looked over at my husband who wasn't smiling anymore. He was wearing the facial expression of a man leering at a sex object. I was that sex object and could see the lust in his eyes as he watched me being defiled.

Conrad looked over at my husband and said.

"You're wife is a very special lady. Not every woman can be this hot and such a slut. You're a lucky guy!" he said as indicated that he was going to blast his spunk deep in my hungry cunt. I thrashed my pelvis into his pubis bone and rode myself to a glorious orgasm. The guy fucking my ass snarled in my ear that he was going to unload his spunk in my slut whore ass. The verbal sexual abuse sent me over the edge as I orgasmed frantically. The guy who was in my mouth was now standing with his cock in his hand, jerking himself to the inevitable orgasm as the first splash of his cum landed on my heaving breasts. Fred moved behind me looking at the two loads of thick creamy cum leaked out of my ass and pussy. His zip was undone as he unleashed the hardest erection I've ever seen him possess, as he knelt behind me and slid his cock up my well stretched ass. The stinging heat from his cock was wonderful taste of pain and heightened pleasure. Fred held my garter straps as he pounded my ass, whisper how much of a cock slut I was and that he wanted to me fucked again.

Conrad took a small digital camera from his pocket and set the mode to video as he filmed my husband fuck my ass while he said the filthiest things to me. It wasn't long before Fred pushed his cock deep inside my ass, holding my waist tightly as he emptied his load into my slut ass. As he left his depleting cock in my ass, I turned to him and winked suggestively. He looked at me and smiled as I said to him.

"You'd better round up a couple of cocks for me to suck and fuck! This slut is still hungry!"

12