Hot Spring Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wonderful," she cooed. "So sexy and yet so gentle and open. I'm glad we met today."

"Me too," I agreed. "We still have a couple of hours. How would you like to give me a watsu massage in the warm pool when we get back up there?"

Linda grinned. "It would be my pleasure," she said. "I just hope I can support you and give you as good a massage as I got earlier."

We reached the pool area and undressed in the community room, putting our clothes in two adjoining bins. After a quick shower and some touchy feely fun, we strolled through the gate and onto the wide deck. We tossed our towels on two chairs and moved to the pool.

The young couple who surprised us earlier lay in the shallow end of the pool near the steps. We couldn't help but notice them as we stepped into the water. They looked even younger than before. Rather than ignore them, I took Linda by the hand and pulled her over to them.

"Hello again," I opened with a broad smile. "I hope we didn't upset you earlier."

The young man smiled at me and then glanced at Linda. "Oh no, not at all. We were just a little surprised I guess. We didn't know people your age would do that. I mean, that is . . . we like it, but we didn't know you would too."

"I think I understand," I replied as he blushed. "You'll see as you go along that us older folks still know how to enjoy each other in every way."

I looked over at the young wife and my glanced caused her to blush crimson.

"You didn't have to say all that," she scolded her new husband. "They aren't interested in what we do."

I smiled at her. "On the contrary. I'm happy to know that you two have already learned some of the many ways to pleasure each other. I was what you might call a slow learner," I admitted. "Stick around for a while and watch Linda try her hand at giving me a watsu water massage. I did her backrub earlier, so now it's her turn to give me some pleasure."

"I've heard about watsu massage, but I've never seen one," the fellow disclosed. "We'll watch and maybe try our hand later. By the way, uh, we didn't see anything earlier, okay?"

I winked and shook his hand. "Right, thanks for being discreet. We thought we had privacy at the time. That type of activity is definitely frowned upon up here. By the way, I didn't see anything up at the medicine bath earlier today."

He winked and his bride blushed again as we moved into deeper water and I laid back in a floating position. Dutifully, Linda moved close to support me as I had done with her. She followed a similar pattern to the one that I learned and soon I was floating on a cloud, feeling the warm ripples flutter over me.

Linda did a great job of watsu massage on me. Once she finished, we held each other close in the deep end of the pool. Linda wrapped her hand around my stiffening cock and slowly stroked me.

"I love the way your cock feels in my hand," she whispered in my ear. "You know, I wanted it inside me, don't you?"

I looked into her hazel eyes. "Yeah, I know. That's over the line for me though."

"Yes, I knew that you're married when you didn't try to do it when we were at the other pool. Anyhow, I'm glad we had our time together today. You made me very happy."

Linda kissed me and licked my neck as I held her tightly for several long moments.

After that, we watched the young couple try their hand at watsu massage. I gave him a few pointers, which gave me an opportunity to hold his bride briefly and feel her firm young body. She seemed to enjoy having an older man hold her, and she appeared more aroused than relaxed. Her rosy little nipples were hard and erect and she didn't shy away from our bodily contact. It was fun to watch her thick, dark bush sway like seaweed in an ocean current.

Linda managed to get close to the young man while they watched me with the girl. Later she told me that they exchanged some intimate touches after she pressed her breast into his arm a few times. "

"Young guys get stiff in short order," she confided with a giggle.

I had to leave the hot spring that evening. We dressed and Linda walked with me back to the lodge and my rental car. I leaned against the car and held her close for several minutes. Neither of us said a word. We both knew our time together was at an end, yet we didn't want to admit that it was just a one-time thing.

"I'll always remember you," she said as her eyes welled up with tears. "I know it's silly of me, but I will."

"Same here," I responded and pressed her to me. "Being with someone nice like you makes this place very special."

She buried her face in my chest and we just held each other for a while. Finally, she looked up and I kissed her one more time. "I've got to go. Maybe we'll meet here again someday."

"Yes, maybe," she whispered. "Go now, before I get really crazy."

It was a long drive back to the city that evening.

THE END

12