Hot Springs Friends

Story Info
A couple learns to push their limits at the hot springs.
2k words
3.96
22.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer finally arrived and we were off to Oregon for a couple of relaxing weeks. Relaxation for us means lots of hiking, trying new foods and above all spending time being naked around others while looking for adult adventures to tide us over through the next long Midwest winter.

During our last trip we had briefly visited some of the great hot springs that Oregon has to offer and one was especially appealing so we booked a B&B nearby and got settled in. On the evening of our arrival we shared a bottle of wine at a cozy Italian restaurant while we started setting out our goals. We have been married for about 10 years and have tried out a few sexual adventures but both of us were ready to push things a bit further this time. Both of us thoroughly enjoy being nude on beaches, at hot springs and occasionally on hikes. Most of all we enjoy seeing and being seen by others. On a few occasions we have encountered and interacted with others which included touching, fondling and kissing but nothing wilder. By the time we had finished our dinner we agreed that if an occasion presented itself for doing more we would be open to it. Often we share fantasies that primarily involve me watching my petite wife put on a show with one or more other men in different locations we had visited. The hot springs we were heading to on the next day was one of those locations. Although somewhat secluded primarily because it involved a hike from the parking area, we had noticed that the couples and singles who made it there were generally in good shape and not "creepy". In addition we had seen some of the couples "playing" with each other and we had followed suite, so the idea of meeting someone and playing out one of our fantasies seemed quite possible.

Our dinner conversation went something like:

Me - "So if the right person or people come along what would you be willing to do?"

Jen - "What would you like to see me do?"

Me - "Well first I would like to watch you show off by giving them a good view of your tits and a beautiful inviting smile, then I would like for you to stand up and perhaps lean over the ledge of the springs pool spreading your legs enough for them to see your ass and pussy from the rear view. Then I would really enjoy it if you were to give a full frontal exposure as you walked back to sit in the water. It would be really cool if you sat down next to someone other than me."

Jen - "Is that all?"

Me - "Well if they showed an interest, which anyone with a heartbeat certainly would, I would be happy to see you make them happy while they made you happy."

Jen - "Hmm let me think about it and I will let you know."

Both of us were buzzed from the wine and jet lag by the time we got back to the B&B but we still managed to screw each other to sleep. Just before she nodded off she said, "If the right people come along I think I could do what you suggested."

Next morning we had breakfast then sat on the deck at the B&B for a while. I was excited about what she had said last night but thought it might have been the wine talking so I asked her if she remembered what we talked about, to which she smiled and said that all of it was "very clear".

Shortly after noon we drove to the hot springs parking area, noticing that there were only 2 cars in the lot, and then we started hiking to the springs. Jen wore some loose shorts and a tee-shirt without underwear which had me excited already. Just before arriving at the springs we ran into another couple, who appeared to be in their late 30's and pretty fit, but they seemed to be heading down. I asked them if there were other people at the springs and the woman, who introduced herself as Beth, smiled and said that they had not seen anyone and mentioned that they had driven separately so both cars belonged to them when I remarked that there were two cars in the lot. Beth then turned to Jen and said that it was "safe for us to do whatever". Jen surprised me when she said that we were hoping for some others to be there, but that we would have to make due. Beth responded that she and Rick "had a little time to spare and would not mind going back to soak a bit longer". Soon the 4 of us were naked and settled in one of the covered pools that had a small deck overlooking the valley.

Beth had a set of B-cups to Jen's A's, both had shaved pubic areas and cute asses, but Jen's pussy lips were much more prominent than Beth's. Beth mentioned that each of them needed to get to work soon but being together with us had them kind of excited. Rick stood up and it was obvious that "excited" was an understatement which I suspected resulted at least in part from him staring long and hard at Jen. Beth stayed seated but reached over and grabbed Rick by his cock then began to suck and lick his dick. Jen told me to stand up and soon both women were sucking their partner's cocks. Beth then said it was time for the guys to get busy so she sat at the edge of the deck with her legs spread and feet dangling in the pool. Rick then began to fondle her tits then knelt in the water and licked her pussy. Jen assumed the same position next to Beth and I began to do my job. After a few minutes Rick stood up and started to push his cock into Beth's dripping pussy but she stopped him and told him that there was not enough time to "finish" since they had to get going or suffer the consequences. Jen exchanged phone numbers with Beth who told us that tomorrow being Saturday they could meet us here and "continue", then we said goodbye and they headed down.

After just a few minutes Jen's phone rang and it was Beth. She said that she had tried to call in to take some time off but her boss said no-go, but Rick managed to get the OK from his boss and if we wanted he could come back to join us. I learned later that Beth also told Jen that Rick was hot and she would be OK if Jen wanted to see just how hot he was. Jen said to send him over but must have forgotten to tell me about the full message.

Rick returned quickly, stripped and joined us in the pool. He told us that Beth called him while he was returning and told him that his and our cars were still the only ones in the lot but that might not last too long. Rick still had his hard on and was standing in front of us while we were seated in the pool. Jen looked at me, smiled, and then said that she hoped that what was going to happen next was what I wanted. She turned face on to Rick's cock, took it in her hands and pulled him closer to her. He reached down and began fondling her tits while she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on the head using her tongue to encircle it and probe his "spout". Grabbing his ass she pulled him more deeply into her mouth slowly so she could adjust to his length. Soon she was deep-throating him with gusto and it seemed that he might not last too long. Jen sensed this too, stopped and used Beth's words to the effect that he needed to "do his job on her" before it got too late. She lay back on the deck as before while he licked her pussy running his tongue all the way up and down her slit. Her pussy lips lengthened as they became engorged and that excited Rick and I. He started pushing his tongue into her vagina while at the same time fingering her ass. Her pussy was dripping with saliva mixed with her juices and the view from where I stood looked incredibly messy, wet and hot beyond belief! Moving over to the side I fondled Jen's breasts and whispered praise for how "unbelievably sexy" she looked. She smiled again and said that there was still more to come.

Grabbing Rick by his hair she pulled his head up and told him it was time to move on to the next position. She slid back into the water turning around so that she was looking over the deck while bent over and supported by her forearms. Her legs were spread wide with her ass and pussy fully exposed. Rick gasped then buried his forehead in her ass crack while licking her pussy from below and behind. Her pussy lips were longer and more engorged than I had ever seen them and I was transfixed with the scene. Rick stood up and started to position his cock between her labia but she said that she was not ready for that yet and told him to slide his cock between her labia without penetrating her vagina. From where I stood it her labia looked like a lubricated saddle mounted on a large snake. He held her hips working his cock back and forth between the lips which were gushing with her juices. Rick reached under his cock using his hand to keep his cock firm against her pussy. Switching hands he used his lubricated fingers to probe Jen's asshole, eventually inserting his thumb completely up her ass which seemed to excite her more. Turning her head she told him to move his cock to the crack in her ass and slide it back and forth between her butt cheeks. Once he got into the rhythm she reached behind with one hand and pulled his cock harder against her rectum.

My cock was fully engorged and I was about to tell her that it was my turn when all of a sudden Rick let out a groan and shot a huge load all over her back and up into her hair. As she felt him cumming she quickly repositioned the tip of his cock against her anus. He leaned into her and I saw the spongy tip disappear as he continued to unload into her wet but tight ass. When Rick finished he sat down in the water and began to apologize for being "premature" but Jen just laughed and told him not to worry because she enjoyed it. She also said that maybe next time he would not be as rushed.

I had reached my limit so I took up where Rick had left off. Turning her back around I slid my cock into her hot wet pussy then used my hands to spread her butt cheeks so I could watch the cum oozing from her ass. I rubbed the cum that had shot on her back into her skin in the front and back as I continued to plunder her very wet, very hot, very swollen pussy. Rick enjoyed the show and even remarked about how he loved the sight, taste and feel of her pussy. As he was praising her she came and then so did I.

We all took some time to rest up and push most of the cum floating on the surface into the drains as a courtesy to the next occupants. Rick thanked us profusely, Jen told him to be sure to tell Beth everything and then he took off. Jen and I took our time but soon more people started arriving, all of whom were less interesting than Rick and Beth so we too took off to plot our next adventure.