Hot Springs Stop Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you become the romantic?" asked Clair.

Dave pulled her chin and their mouths met in a long kiss. They alternated exploring each other's mouth. When they broke Dave kissed her again. They both relaxed and sipped the wine. Clair picked up a piece of cheese and brought it to Dave's mouth and waited for him to open. She slid the cheese in and placed it on his tongue. She waited for Dave to seal his lips around her fingers before she pulled away.

Clair began to feel stirrings between her legs and wanted to have Dave take her from behind. She rose and stood beside him bent over the table and waited for Dave to take the hint.

"Darling, are you sure that you want me to do what you want me to do?"

"Yes silly, no one is going to see us."

Dave stood and pulled her pants down to her knees and her panties followed. Even in the fading light Dave was energized by the sight of her bare ass. He bent down and kissed her neck. He opened his pants and freed his tool; gripping both of her ass cheeks he slipped in her pussy. Again he leaned down and kissed Clair's cheek.

"Mr., I want a good fuck!"

Dave began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He again marveled at her warmth and how slick she was. His arms embraced around her waist and his hands found her pussy.

"Come on Mr. I know that you can do it better that this," said Clair is a false taunting tone.

Dave continued to ram his tool in and out of her pussy until he felt his cock release his load. Clair hopped off of him and pulled her pants up. She pointed at the tabletop and Dave sat and Clair got between his legs and took his wet tool in her mouth. She cleaned him up and then took a sip of the wine.

"Cum and wine is an interesting flavor combination," she said as she kissed him. She moved allowing him to pull his pants up. They sat together watching the stars when a park ranger walked up with a flashlight.

"Folks the park is closed you need to get back to your car," the officer said with a commanding tone.

The ranger walked up the trail looking at Clair and Dave making sure that they were getting on their way. Fifteen minutes later they were getting into their car. Dave pulled out of the parking place and started down the road.

"I wonder if we gave her a show," said Clair.

"She has probably seen it all," responded Dave.

Before returning to the RV Park ; they dropped by a drive in and picked up dinner. He pulled in next to their RV. Clair unlocked the bus while Dave gathered their gear. Safely inside, the pair embraced in a long kiss.

"So do you want to get on the road tomorrow?" ask Dave.

12