Hot Summer

Story Info
Summer is hot, especially when the neighbor is.
1.6k words
3.99
24.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squinted in the bright sun to find the can of Coke on the table next to the lounge chair. It was a hot day, and I wanted to drink it quickly before it got too warm to taste refreshing. It was one of those glorious summer days where a light breeze kept it pleasant, bringing the fragrances of the nearby flowers.

The can was covered with sweat, and so was I as I worked on my tan by our pool. I had just graduated High School, and at 18 years of age I felt as if I had reached quite a level of maturity. That was certainly the case physically: Being home alone, I was in nothing but skimpy underwear. On a hot, sweaty day, the moist cotton fabric left little to the imagination, and I already had a semi-hardon just being half-naked outside.

My parents were gone for the day, so I was free to lay about with my equipment on display. More importantly, I was free to indulge in one of my favorite past times of late: Peeping through the picket fence at the hot girl who lived next door. As much as I was enjoying my sunbathing, I hoped she'd go out to her pool.

She had graduated the year before me, but she still lived at home since she was going to the local community college. Although we knew each other, being a grade apart meant we were always in different social circles and we never really hung out.

To date, she had never gotten naked, but she did look good in a bathing suit. Occasionally, her boyfriend would come to visit her and they'd hang out. He was a good match for her, nicely built and sporting a good sized bulge in the front of his Speedos. In all the times I'd spied on them, they never did much more than kiss, swim, and lay out.

When I heard her door open, I knew something would be different today. It wasn't just that she smacked it open like she was running, but she let out a giggle and excited squeal as she emerged from the house.

I got up slowly and walked towards the fence where the gap gave me a good view. As I walked I heard another shrill squeal and then a big splash. This type of horseplay was unusual, and I felt my penis swelling further with anticipation as I realized her parents must also be away today. Maybe I'd see her getting groped? Maybe get to see her tits?

From my position, I could see most of the yard: About three quarters of the pool, and more importantly, all three lounge chairs.

The two of them were playing around quite a bit in the water. There was much squealing and splashing, and I'm pretty sure at one point he made an attempt to untie her top - though I chalked that up to wishful thinking on my part.

After several minutes of this, they met back in the shallow end and began kissing passionately, and everything went quiet. When they climbed out, I could see the front of his bathing suit was tented outwards, and I was shocked at how much of an effect that had tenting my own underwear.

Instead of going to their respective lounge chairs and laying in the sun, they embraced again and resumed their passionate kissing. Then, my eyes widened as I saw her way down his chest, stomach, and down further until she was on her knees before him, her face lined up with the protruding front of his Speedos.

My heart was pounding so loud, I feared they may hear it as I watched her peel his bathing suit down. Out sprang his cock into the bright sunlight, and I grabbed my own hard dick through my underwear.

His penis was absolutely beautiful: It rose proudly in an upwards curve that was capped with a rather plump knob. That nice sized dick along with his fit, muscular body made him easily eligible to be a porn star. I couldn't believe how horny I was getting over seeing his naked body.

His skin was bronzed from hours in the sun, so the white zone his swimsuit normally covered really made his nudity that much more pronounced. I pulled down my underwear and grabbed my throbbing dick and started to slowly stroke myself as I watched her grab his thick cock in her feminine hand.

This wouldn't be the first time I jerked off watching her through the fence, but today I barely had a choice. This was far too hot a scene to just sit there passively!

Her hand was pumping up and down now as she smiled up at him, watching the way his head tilted back in pleasure. Without even thinking, my strokes sped up to match hers so I was feeling what I was seeing. That is, until she opened her mouth wide and bend forward to take him between her lips.

I was now watching a live porn show. Her pretty head started bobbing, her wet hair still clinging to her scalp as she gave what was obviously not her first blowjob. My hand stroked in time to her bobbing head as he gently held the top of her head and started thrusting his hips.

Idly, I thought of how bold she was to do that in her back yard. What if her parents came home and caught her? Then I realized anyone looking out the back window of my house would have a rather lewd scene as well: Me peeping through the fence stroking my stiff dick as I spied on my neighbor.

It felt good to jerk off in the heat. The temperature made my balls swing loosely beneath my pumping fist, and I could catch whiffs of my own gentle musk in the heat. It was a shame she was blowing him after a swim, because she probably just smelled and tasted chlorine from the pool water. I smiled as I thought about what else smelled like chlorine. If she kept up at the pace she was going, she'd get a mouthful of that!!

But just when I thought he was going to hose down her tonsils, she pulled her mouth off him, kissed his cock one time, and stood up while reaching back to untie her top.

"Yes!" I thought to myself as she let her top drop, revealing a pale pair of tits. When she pulled down her bottoms, I saw she was completely shaved down below. I guess he approved, because he lifted her up squealing into the air and carried her to one of the lounge chairs, placing her gently on her back before climbing between her legs.

I had to slow down my stroking to keep from cumming as my excitement mounted. From this angle, I couldn't see much of her, but I did get a full-on view of his muscular, white ass. He reached between them, and then settled on top of her, and they resumed kissing.

I heard her moan just as his ass cheeks flexed, and I knew he was inside her. He was actually inside her.

Oh, God; I was ready to shoot my load, but I didn't dare. I wanted to cum when he did. I played with myself slowly, stopping and squeezing as I watched his ass start to rise and fall.

He had been out of the water long enough to dry off completely, and between his legs I could see his ballsack hanging down beneath him, now loose again in the heat of the summer day. Each time he drove back down and forward, his balls came to rest on her ass.

By this time I was leaking a large amount of pre-cum, and I knew I was going to shoot a huge load when I finally let myself. The next yard over, his hips were moving a little faster, then a little faster still. The lounge chair was making a creaking sound, but I could still hear the soft slapping of his balls against her ass as he fucked her right in her parents yard. I wondered if the risk added to the thrill of what they were doing.

I could see his thrusts getting more urgent, and I allowed my hand to start speeding up on my own throbbing dick. I wondered where he'd cum. In the pornos, they always pulled out and gave the girl a facial or splattered their tits. Some girls even let them shoot the gooey white streams into their open mouths. Which would I see? Would he dare cum inside her?

He broke the kiss, and they were both moaning now as he fucked her faster and faster. I could tell by the tenseness in his muscles he was very close. So was I...

I heard him cry out, and his ass cheeks pinched together hard as he drove himself as deep into her as he could and held there.

I gave the last few urgent tugs, and felt the bliss of orgasm overtake me as well. My streams made wet thumps against the wood of the fence as I ejaculated.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" he grunted, his ass clenching in time as he injected his sticky seed straight into her womb. I wondered if she was on birth control.

"Oh, baby..." I hear her moan.

My orgasm and his slowly lost their rage, and we were sated. Then, the sound of car doors closing in the street had all three of us scrambling for our houses, not knowing whose parents had gotten home early.

It turned out to be a false alarm: a neighbor across the street.

That was the second best day of that summer. The best day is a story all its own...