Hot Summer Days

Story Info
As summer heats up so do Marissa and Hunter.
3.3k words
4.35
26.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracnKitten
DracnKitten
201 Followers

Marissa groaned as she stretched, activating every muscle as she did her best to make herself a few inches taller. Sunlight poured into her room from an open window, and she smiled as she rolled onto her belly, feeling her sheets tangle around her legs. She buried her face in the crook of her arm for a few moments and begged the day to give her just a little longer to sleep. From across the room blaring red numbers told her that it was only 9:30, far too early for her to be getting out of bed on her first day of summer vacation.

Sitting up, she glared at the light curtains that did nothing to block out the light, but it was hard to stay angry for long. Just outside the window there was a beautiful lake, surrounded on three sides by forest and on one by a nice bank of sand. She smiled as she thought about it. Nobody else would be up yet, and it was only her and a few friends staying at the summer house. She could probably sneak in a nice swim before she would need to dress.

Kicking the sheets from her feet, she decided to take the slight advantage the morning had afforded her, collecting her nearly worn out old beach towel as she sidled over to her open window. She grinned to herself as she climbed out of it, her feet landing quietly on soft grass. She felt like a naughty juvenile, sneaking out, and it made her remember her summers here as a child. It was a fleeting memory, there was nothing of her that was a child any more.

As she ran down the sloping, grass covered hill to the lake her breasts bounced. The breeze and sunlight felt amazing on her bare skin, and her nipples were standing erect from the sheer joy of knowing that she was doing something completely inappropriate. She dropped her towel on the doc as she ran, and at the end she executed a flawless swan dive. The shock of the still cold water took her breath away and made her nipples ache, and as she broke out of the water she gasped. Her long dark hair was plastered to neck all the way down to her shoulders, where it flared out in teh water. She giggled to herself as she began swimming toward the center of the small lake.

The water was frigid, and she found that she could no longer hold a grudge against the sun waking her. As she neared the center of the lake she turned over and floated on her back, her breasts sticking out of the water as she barely kicked her feet.

Across the lake another early riser was sunbathing. She hadn't been looking. so she hadn't noticed Hunter lounging near the end of the man-made beach. He, however, had definitely noticed her. He hadn't seen her until she had been nearly to the dock, but he had watched every moment after that. Sitting up, he had seen her dive off the dock, taking to the water like a fish. And now he could see her drifting, her gorgeous body on display.

Hunter and Marissa had been friends since their freshman year and college, three years. He had always had a thing for her, but had never known how to approach her about it. Marissa was never single for long, and when she was she rotated through a bevy of interested partners. Hunter had remained by her side as the true blue friend, never stepping over the line he so wished to leap across. He had come on summer vacation with Marissa the last two years, and he knew she had a penchant for skinny dipping, but he was sure he had never seen her up so early in the morning and she never indulged when she thought anyone else was around.

Curling his fingers in the sand, Hunter ran a hand over his closely shaved skull. His dark skin shone in the sun as watched Marissa, torn between hiding so she never knew he was there, and joining her. He knew that if he moved forward things would never be the same between them again, but if he hid he would be kicking himself for the rest of the summer, if not his life. He was aching, literally, to join her, his cock so hard it was beginning to hurt.

He lingered too long, though, torn between his choices, and a moment before he would have risen to go inside Marissa began swimming again- and she caught sight of him.

Marissa turned bright red as she caught a flash of dark skin on the beach, almost not registering that it meant a person for along moment. Once it registered, though, she found herself trapped. She began swimming toward her old friend, a few questions blaring in her head. Had he seen her? Obviously he was looking right at her now, but has he SEEN her. Was he there when she ran to the lake . . . and had he noticed her floating on her back. She stopped before she got too close to him, unsure of how to proceed.

"H- . . . Hey . . ." She blushed as he stood on the beach, his swim trunks barely clinging to his hips. She could see every single one of his abs, and she found it hard not to let her eyes linger.

"Hey. . . ." She was glad to see that he was blushing as well, his dark skin turning an interesting shade of red. "I didn't- I mean . . .shit."

She laughed a little, his inability to find words telling her everything she needed to know. She was still blushing, but he was just as embarrassed as her. Running his hand over his head again, he tried to bore holes in his feet with his eyes.

"I didn't mean to see anything," he finally said, "I mean, i didn't know you would come out this morning and . . I was just about to go inside."

Marissa could see how bad Hunter felt and she continued treading water quietly for another long moment. It was no big secret to her that Hunter liked her, and honestly she was attracted to him as well. The problem wasn't that she didn't see something in him, it was that she was afraid anything serious would come out of it. Besides that . . . she was a bit shy. She always was when she REALLY liked someone. She watched as he started to turn, his eyes downcast, and suddenly she was afraid that he would think she was mad at him, or laughing at him.

"Hunter . . . wait-" She looked up at him as he faltered, looking back at her, "It's no big deal. I mean, you don't have to leave if you've already seen everything." She blushed, but he blushed brighter. He'd seen everything. Her firm, heavy breasts, her round, meaty ass . . . her even knew she was shaved.

"I'm sorry." He started to apologize and she just shook her head.

"Come on, why don't you come in too. You could take off your trunks and . . . we'll call it even." She gave him a little lopsided grin and his jaw almost dropped. Was she really telling him what he thought she was. It wasn't that Hunter wasn't a looker. Even he knew he was handsome. He had a basketball players height, and a foot ball player's shoulders, and every bit of him was in prime shape. He had plenty of girls calling him, he just hadn't been that interested in most of them. Marissa on the other hand . .

Hunter hesitated for another moment before reaching down and pushing his trunks off. Standing there completely naked in front of what might be the love of his life, he felt very exposed. He blushed for another second, but Marissa never laughed. He could feel her eyes on him, all the way up until he suddenly ran for the lake and dove in. She laughed then, and swam circles around him.

He laughed as he tried to catch him breath, "Even?" he asked.

"Even." she replied, her toes barely brushing his leg as she cut a little too close on one of her circles. He felt his cock jump at the unanticipated contact, and he wanted more. As she struck out for the center of the lake again, he followed close behind. He really enjoyed watching her cut through the water, and not just because she was naked. She was one hell of a swimmer and he was hard pressed to keep up with her. When she finally stopped she turned on him. He almost didn't stop in time, and by the time he did he was right in her face.

They both froze and looked at each other for a long time. Both of them were racing through the possibilities. What was the next move? Who would make it? Would the other person be okay with it?

Finally Hunter couldn't take it any more. Reaching out, he wrapped a strong arm around Marissa's waist and pulled her against his naked body. She gasped, but she did not struggle, and he found his cock pressed hard agianst her though. His mouth found hers, and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself closer. A soft moan escaped her as his tongue pressed between her lips, both of his arms holding her captive agianst her. For all of his initial hesitancy, Hunter was definitely the dominant party.

Marissa's hands found his chest and she stroked his skin under the water, letting him direct the kiss, but moving her body against his at her own pace. The deeper and more passionate the kiss went, the more she moved her hips, rubbing against his cock, using her entire body to feel him. Her breasts pressed agianst him, her nipples rubbing against his chest in a way that made her moan with more and more frequency, until she gave in and melted. Pulling away from the kiss, she gasped out the few words that were screaming in her head.

"Please . . . touch me."

Hunter wasted no time complying with her request. His hands began to move all over her body. The traveled up her back, into her hair, down her sides, and best of all over her breasts. He grabbed at one of them as he kissed her again, and she moaned loudly. His thumb brushed the nipple and her back arched. He pinched it lightly, then harder, and she gasped, a small cry of pleasure escaping her. He groaned and pulled away from the kiss, dropping his head down to her other breast.

She cried out in earnest as he took her neglected nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting. He held the hard nub firmly between his teeth as he flicked his tongue back and forth over it, and she grabbed at the back of his head.

"Yes . . God, Hunter . . . it feels so good."

Hunter's cock jumped. He'd been dreaming of hearing those words from her mouth for years. He needed more. His free hand ran down her body, finding her thigh, then the soft lips between her legs. She moaned as he pressed his fingers between them, finding first her clit, then her slick hole. At first he explored gently, enjoying the sounds of her climbing whimpers and moans, and then he slid two thick fingers deep inside of her.

That got the best reaction. Her head flew back and her back arched as she grasped on to him. and he fucked her hard with his fingers, enjoying every one of her cries until her took her mouth with his again. She screamed into his mouth as she neared orgasm, and her nails dug into his skin as she let go, cumming hard.

He groaned as she came down, gathering her in his arms again. He needed so much more, his cock was throbbing. She buried her face in his neck for a second, catching her breath as she showered him with small nips and kisses. For his part, he enjoyed every second of it. His hands roamed all over her body, feeling every part of her as her hand slid down him. She found his cock and began to stroke it slowly, and he groaned.

"Turn about is fair play," she whispered. He could only chuckle as he held her, the two of them treading water as she returned his favor. He found her lips again, and this time he took his time indulging. He took a million small kisses as she stroked him, tasting every part of her mouth and biting at his lips. He could feel his own orgasm coming as he arms tightened around her. Breaking away from the kisses he lay his lips on her neck and began to groan louder. They would need to find a private place to fuck, neither of them was quiet. When he exploded into the water he gave a loud grunting moan, and Marissa cried out. She would have a decent sized bite mark on her neck in a few hours.

As she released his cock, Hunter kissed her again. "Why don't you get your towel. I found a great place in the woods last year, nobody will find us." Marissa blushed, "I'll got get a couple of blankets and a couple of things from your room. Everyone else will be awake by the time we get back."

Marissa nodded and they swam back to the shore. She watched with a tinge of regret as Hunter pulled his trunks back on, the only thing that made it okay was that she knew he would be taking them back off. She imagined that moment and whimpered hungrily. She couldn't wait.

True to his word, Hunter came back with a canvas bag of things, and he wrapped an arm around her. She didn't bother wrapping up as he led her into the woods, but she did slide sneakers on. Hunter led her to a small clearing about an hour in, and every moment he was watching her. He needed to feel her on his cock, to taste every part of her.

Soon enough, he told himself. You've waited three years, another hour won't kill you.

When they stopped, he pulled blankets out of the bag, throwing them on the ground, and he tossed a bottle of wine down as well. There were a few snacks, but they were mostly ignored as he opened the wine and handed a glass to Marissa.

"A little early in the morning to be drinking, isn't it?" she asked. He just smiled and took a sip, and she followed suit.

"I've stopped caring what time it is." With that he set his wine glass aside and gathered her up again, kissing her hard. His dark skin was a sharp contrast to her pale complexion, and as he pushed her down onto the blanket he admired the difference. It was soon forgotten, though, as he climbed over her. She stopped him, shaking her head, and he looked instantly worried. Was he moving to fast, did she not want what he did?

She reached up and touched his face, then rolled him over, climbing on top of him

"I want to taste you," she reassured him, "you look so good . . . I want your cock in my mouth." She punctuated the statement by sliding down his body and pulling the head of his cock into her warm mouth, just as she had said, and his eyes rolled back into his head. Groaning, he reached down and tangled his fingers in her damp hair, and enjoyed the way her head bobbed up and down. She sucked him for a long time, not missing an inch of his cock. She took him into her throat and pulled back, running her tongue over the entire shaft. She even leaned low and kissed his scrotum, sucking his balls between her soft lips.

He thought he would cum again before he ever got to fuck her, but it seemed that she knew just exactly how to keep that from happening without being cruel. When she finally climbed up his body he was throbbing with anticipation. She lowered her dripping cunt down onto his cock and he entered her easily, her tight walls holding him deep. With a groan he rolled them back over into their original position, and he began to thrust.

"Oh god!" She gasped and cried out as she wrapped her legs around him, and he groaned, kissing her neck and breasts. His mouth found her nipple as he back arched and she nearly screamed. "Hunter!!"

She arched up to meet him, her hips rocking to greet his every thrust, and he pulled back to look down at her. Her breasts bounced each time he pushed into her, and she had a hard time catching her breath. He was beginning to feel the same way.

"God, your cunt it hot." He groaned into her ear as he nipped it, and she cried out. She was so wet that he could feel her juices on his balls, which were winging and hitting her ass with every thrust.

"Hunter, please . . turn me over . . . fuck me harder!"

Hunter was not going to argue with anything that Marissa wanted, so he pulled out of her, helping her turn over on her hands and knees. He was back inside of her before she could even ask, and she screamed with pure pleasure. Leaning over her, he gasped.

"Take it, Marissa, take my cock. I've wanted to fuck you for so long." He pushed into her hard, and she pushed back to meet him, her breasts swinging. He reached down beneath her and grabbed one of them, his other hand reached around to rest against her throat. He didn't tighten his grip, or even really grab her, but it seemed to be enough to drive her wild. She screamed with pleasure and rammed back against him, her breath sharp.

"Fuck me Hunter . . fuck me harder!" she was full on screaming now, and Hunter was beginning to groan as well, his balls tightening,

"Come on baby, cum on my cock . . . oh god . . fucking cum for me baby," He let go of her breast to pull upwards, grabbing her hair instead and pulling her head back. She screamed and gave in to his request, cumming hard on his cock.

He wasn't far behind, her cunt milking him as she exploded. He let loose a loud cry of pleasure as he slammed into her the hardest yet, pulling back on her hair as he shot is load inside of her, filling her.

"FUCK!" His cry carried in the clearing, tapering out only a moment before Hunter himself collapsed over Marissa;s back. He let her finish milking every but of his cum from his cock before her laid back, pulling her with him. She turned in his arms, throwing a leg over him as she kissed him softly, and he let his hand run over her breast.

He wasn't ready to be done with her yet, but his cock had other ideas. It needed down time. Settling for kissing her, he pulled he close, and she climbed partially on top of him.

"Why did it take us so long to get to this?" she asked.

He just shrugged and smiled, "It was worth the wait." He kissed her again, "Wanna do it again?"

DracnKitten
DracnKitten
201 Followers