Hot Summer Dream

Story Info
Alexis has a hot summer dream.
2k words
4.34
58.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers

Alexis slept restlessly on her side with her legs sprawled over her four poster bed as if she were running a race. A sheen of perspiration covered her brow and chest; a result of the unrelenting heat and humidity that beleaguered the country. A cheap oscillating fan provided the only relief from the heavy air. The red satin sheets were kicked off the bed because of the high temperature, leaving her slim, naked body exposed and vulnerable. Although asleep, one hand cupped her tiny breast and the other was trapped under her angelic face. Although she was in her early twenties, Alexis' adolescent body and youthful face belied her real age. From behind, Alexis' derriere was heart shaped and you could see her smooth womanly lips bulging slightly because of her spread thighs. Her petite breasts swelled slightly from her chest because of the way she laid on her side.

A ghostly figure sat in a chair next the bed. It was a balding man with a long, dark, unruly beard. His eyes twinkled with an inner youth but age related pouches hung under each eye. He wore a herringbone cloth vest and a long, black topcoat, reminiscent of an Englishman in past centuries. An aged and tattered book was cracked open on his lap. The pages were yellow and torn and fluttered each time the fan completed its cycle. The strange man was reading aloud from the antique book even though the room had minimal ambient illumination from a city streetlight. His voice was dry as dust but surprisingly soothing as he read a verse from the volume to the sleeping beauty:

There was an old man with a beard,
Who said, 'It is just as I feared!
Two Owls and a Hen,
Four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard!'

He chuckled in satisfaction as he finished reading. He looked up and watched Alexis vaguely play with her nipple in her sleep. He reached out from his chair and lightly touched her other nipple. He watched with pleasure as her nipple grew to a length that belied the diminutive size of her breast. The man tentatively pinched her elongated appendage and smiled benignly when he heard a pleasurable moan from Alexis.

He turned back to his book as he continued to tweak and fondle her sweet nipple. The odd man's voice sounded huskier as he intoned another verse:

There was an Old Man of the coast,
Who placidly sat on a post;
But when it was cold
He relinquished his hold
And called for some hot buttered toast.

The man shifted his attention to Alexis again. Her body was slim and firm with a womanly curve to her hip. He ran his hand slowly down her tummy and smiled as her abdominal muscles rippled under his touch. His fingers lingered as they touched the slight bulge of her pubis. She was satiny smooth between her legs with no hint of pubic hair. The top of her slit was visible and inviting to his touch. He licked the end of his finger and covered it with saliva. The peculiar man again placed his palm on Alexis' mound and slowly inserted his slippery finger between the folds of her vulva. His breath was heavier as he spied the pink insides of her pussy lips. Without removing his finger from her warm oven he read another verse:

There was an Old Man who supposed,
That the street door was partially closed;
But some very large rats,
Ate his coats and his hats,
While that futile old gentleman dozed.

The man shifted in his chair to unbutton the fly of his old style trousers with one hand. The head of his hardening penis poked out of the opened pants. His finger continued to penetrate Alexis' damp slit. He found the nub of her pleasure button and caressed it lovingly. His slippery saliva coated her clit while he stroked up and around the little soldier who was now standing at attention. Another moan escaped Alexis' lips as she subconsciously shifted her legs more open. In this new position the unkempt man could see her pink pussy petals and the tiny opening to her sweet love canal. His cock was now completely erect and pointing directly at his messy beard. His ink stained fingers pulled back his foreskin to reveal the purple head of his stout prick. A tiny pearl of moisture oozed out of his stiff dick and he spread it around the head of his cock as he gazed at the sleeping girl's naked treasures.

His voice was ragged with lust as he recited the final verse:

There was a Young Lady whose eyes,
Were unique as to color and size;
When she opened them wide,
People all turned aside,
And started away in surprise.

The older man's finger probed into Alexis' steaming pussy. It was wet and slippery from the female juices that his fingers had stimulated. He felt her pussy contract lightly on his finger as he withdrew it from her pink wetness. He smelled his finger with delight and then thoroughly licked his finger clean, tasting the sweet nectar of Alexis. He set his book aside, stood and let his trousers and undergarments drop to the floor. He gently opened Alexis' legs as wide as possible and shuffled close to the bed. With two fingers he held her bare pussy open and simultaneously stroked his hard cock with his other hand, pointing it directly at her shiny wet cunt. He grunted with pleasure as he ejaculated directly upon on her innocent and unsuspecting pussy. His watery sperm seemed to hiss and steam like dry ice as it splattered on her pink folds. His cock erupted successively three more times; each with less volume but all landing squarely on her hairless pussy lips.

Rosy dawn light filtered into the room as the sun peeked over the horizon. Alexis sleepily stretched her arms over her head. Her eyes opened just a crack and then rubbed them firmly because she thought she saw a hazy vision near her bed. She opened her eyes wider and smiled drowsily when she realized it was her white lace curtain wafting in the warm morning breeze. She felt a contentment that she rarely felt this early in the morning. A pleasurable warmth emanated from between her slim legs. She surmised she had had a sexually oriented dream because her pussy juices were flowing down her slender legs. She could not remember details of the dream but she felt curiously satisfied and sated. Alexis stroked her wet clit with her finger and couldn't remember ever being so well lubricated, especially first thing in the morning.

Her clit was soon engorged and throbbing with pleasure. Alexis thought the summer heat had affected her body in some erotic way because soon she was arching her back and pressing her thighs together to increase the pressure on her love button. She cried out in pleasure as the first shock wave of orgasm flowed through her body. Alexis twisted and squeezed her nipples with her other hand, never stopping the relentless assault on her gushing pussy. She pushed two and then three fingers into her willing cunt, cupping her fingers to massage the secret spot on the inner wall of her vagina. Her sexual liquids squirted on to her palm as she whimpered in ecstasy.

Alexis slowly sat up on the edge of her bed and felt the large wet stain on her sheets. She thought it odd that her sheets felt so slippery from just her own womanly fluids. Pinching the wet spot between her thumb and index finger she was able to collect a small amount of the unusual substance. She smelled it and then touched the tip of her tongue to her fingers. The viscous liquid was slightly salty and burning and unlike her female juices which she had tasted many times while masturbating.

As she licked her fingers clean Alexis noticed an old book artfully arranged on her nightstand. She could not remember seeing the book in her room but the ancient apartment she rented was full of antiques and relics from the past. The title printed on the tattered book cover was "A Book of Nonsense" by Edward Lear. She opened to the page showing the date of publication and found it to be 1861. She began paging through the very old book and discovered poetry verses intermingled with pen and ink drawings. Alexis recognized the verses as limericks but they were sweeter and more humorous than the bawdy limericks she was familiar with. The drawings were enchanting and were related to each limerick. Alexis was so captivated she read the entire book while sitting nude on her bed.

Whether it was the residual of her erotic dream, her early morning orgasms or reading the unusual book, Alexis felt strongly inspired to attempt some limericks herself. She had been racking her brain for days to come up with a story to enter into the latest Literotica contest. Feverishly she typed her limerick verses into a Word document:

There once was a lassie named Lexi,
Who thought of herself as unsexy.
Entered a Lit contest,
Hoping for a conquest,
Hoping she won't be a rejectee.

The theme was Summer Lovin' Fun,
And Alexis would not be outdone.
Ripped off her clothes,
Went into her pose,
Lying naked in the hot summer sun.

If you know about Lexi's tiny titties,
You realize they are quite itty bitty.
Won't fill a mouth,
Unless you go south,
Once there you can lick her bare kitty.

The warm sun made Alexis quite sleepy,
Strange men came 'round very sneaky.
Jerked on their dicks,
Just like in porn flicks,
And covered poor Lexi in cum graffiti.

Some people may think this quite funny,
Their hot sperm was terribly runny,
Covered her clit,
Ran into her slit,
Some of the cum swam up her cunny.

I think you know where this story is going,
Two months later her tummy was growing.
She's not very big,
Built like a twig,
And now she's pregnant and glowing.

Alexis was never more proud,
She would never say it out loud.
Was a surprise,
To be oversize,
Her chest was now well endowed!

Her nipples were full and erect,
Her tits got much more respect.
Men paid attention,
Less condescension,
Alexis had knockers to inspect.

It may never be known or clear,
Was it cum from a writing peer?
She has baby bump,
Tits more than a lump,
Will her readers stand up and cheer?

Don't worry; this poem is a hoax,
Written to entertain, amuse and coax.
Hot summer fun,
Kind of a pun,
For an orgasm in just a few strokes.

Alexis still has miniature lumps,
They look just like little girl humps.
Just keep in mind,
If I must remind,
Some readers like those bitty bumps.

The contest was sex in the summer,
It could be incest, anal or a hummer.
Alexis got hot,
Writing the plot,
Wondering if she will cause a cummer?

Limericks are meant to amuse,
I hope you didn't take a snooze.
Will I survive?
Is it a five?
It's always so hard to choose!

To those authors who will submit,
Writers who are willing to commit.
Erotica to be said,
Stories to be read.
Good luck with your story on Lit.

*

Author's Note:

I've been on this limerick kick for the last few weeks which is why I quoted Edward Lear in the story. He was one of the first published limerick poets. Lear's work was pretty tame but I suspect he must have written some naughty verses too because he seemed to be a merry prankster. Do an online search for "Edward Lear Home Page" and look at the precious drawings that accompany the verse; they are adorable. If you have comments or observations on my own written nonsense put them in the form of a limerick if you are so moved. Otherwise, just words of adoration will suffice. :)

Kisses from Alexxxis

alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers