Hot Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue was deep in my mouth, a bit clumsily, but nice; the eagerness he was feeling made him seem rambunctious rather than like a perfect lover. But I enjoyed the rambunctious-ness because it was me causing his excitement. My body was making him hot!

We came up for a breath of air, but he clung to my breasts. I planted little kisses on his lips before I spoke.

"I thought I noticed you looking down my dress sometimes over the years." I giggled.

"Yes, and more." he said smugly.

"MORE?" I grasped his hands and leaned back.

"More!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well ... .... I hope I can tell you this ... without, well, you know. Once when I was about fourteen, you were looking for a place to change into your swimsuit. You came into the basement storeroom?"

"Yes ... "

"Well, you didn't see me but I was up on the top bunk of an old bed in the back of the room."

"Ohmigod, you weren't! I could have been put in jail for corrupting you. And you little sneak; you just laid there watching me?"

"Yeah! It was heaven!"

"And you saw?"

"Everything!"

I squealed in pretended shock. "I should spank you!" I laughed.

"I've been jerking off thinking of you ever since!"

I punched him lightly. "Stop! It's not fair! I haven't seen any of you!"

He thought about that a moment. "All the more reason to go skinny-dipping!"

"I can't do that!" I giggled. "My hair will get wet. All these clothes ..."

"Last one in!" he muttered, and opened the door, flooding me with light.

He walked to the grassy bank of the river and I followed him, my heels sinking into the dirt until I reached the grass.

He stood in the bright moonlight in a brilliant white T-shirt and jockey shorts jutting out with his dick.

"I really can't!" I protested. "My husband will know!"

I walked up to him and let him fold me into his arms. We continued the soul kissing and I pressed my tummy against the firm projection under his shorts.

"I should be home ... but this is such fun!"

I rubbed my hand across his broad firm back and then up his front to squeeze and fondle his nipples and the glorious muscles across his chest. Teddy fondled my breasts just as I was fondling his. My panties were drenched and he was making it even worse. His dick rolled against my mound. He lifted my skirt and his cock probed against me through the silky layer of my slip. Lightning rods of pleasure rocketed through me as I felt his fingers pulling my slip out of the way and then there was only the soft cotton of his jockey shorts between his hot dick and my curly triangle of dark hair. I closed my eyes in pleasure and he moaned into my ear.

I found a tiny hole in his t-shirt and slipped my nail into it. Like a tiger, I ripped a larger hole and pressed my breasts against his bare chess. We clung to each other and wriggled. Urgently, I unclasped the front closure of my bra and felt it snap apart. I sighed long and hard as the pleasure of his hairy chest against my nipples. I tore the hole larger still and then stepped back to snatch it completely off his body. We were laughing uncontrollably and I finally had him completely nude on top. We rushed back together, fondling each other hard with our bodies. My breasts rolled back and forth against his nipples and his dick felt huge against me.

He rolled my nipples between his fingers a little too hard and I winced with pain.

"Sorry!" He said quickly. "I can't help it. They make me crazy!"

"It's OK, don't worry." I said. "Do it more. I like it."

He bent to take my left nipple in his mouth while his other hand brushed the cup of my bra aside and cupped me, squeezing and touching and soothing the other breast. I was standing on tip toe and pressing close.

Slowly, I felt for the waistband of his underwear and slipped my long fingers under the elastic in the back first. Tickling a line across the crease of his ass, I teased with a light touch until he sighed heavily and pulled me close against my breasts.

While he moaned quietly, I ran a finger up and down along the crack, feeling the texture of the taut youthful muscles. I pressed into the crease, gently exploring, fondling, slipping along against the smooth valley. I felt the roughness first and circled just at the edge of his anus, toying with it, temptingly close. Finally, I pressed the fleshy pad of my middle finger over his anus and felt him tremble against me.

"Do you like that?"

"Uh, yes," he gasped. I rubbed a little more and then grasped his cock and balls with the other. The jockey shorts felt deliciously masculine and his balls and cock filled my hand. I squeezed and listened to the sharp intake of excitement escape from tight lips as he squeezed my breasts very hard. I shrugged my breasts in his hands and nibbled his nipple for a moment then bit sharply as I grasped his cock a little harder.

"Ouch!" he said sharply. "Shit!"

"Shall I stop?"

"... (gulp) no!?"

I knelt in front of him, kissing a trail down the center of his body. I tongued his bellybutton with lingering licks, then pressed my cheek against the line of hair running down his centerline until I found the band of his underwear. I could smell his manliness. I could smell the precum. The precum making his cock head sticky and slippery and ready for me. I inhaled his scent deeply and nuzzled the snug outline of balls and cock. I kissed from his left ball all along the shaft jutting up against his belly and found the blunt helmet, sticky and moist. A kiss brought another gasp from my young and beautiful stud. I caressed down the crisp curly hair of his massive thighs and put my tongue against the split end of the helmet.

"Ohhhh, Ellen!"

It felt lovely and slightly naughty running the tip of my tongue up and down the slit peeking above the elastic band. It was beautiful in the moonlight, alone by the babbling stream at our feet. I looked up and saw that he was watching me. I smiled and exposed the head of his dick by pulling his pants down a couple inches. Slowly, I pulled them lower and reached inside to cup his balls.

"Ohhh, god!"

"You're so big!" I blurted out. "And, so pretty!" I said. His dick looked full and tense and important. It curved upward slightly and the head was sharply defined by the groove behind it. It looked deep and purposeful, though I didn't know what the purpose of the deep groove could be. I loved the way it looked, crisp and hard. He was so hard that it looked like one of those balloons for making balloon animals. But at the same time it looked smooth as a polished piece of ivory.

The head was dark in the moonlight, dark and menacing. It swayed before me beckoning me to do something nice for it -- or else! I knelt back and looked at it, still holding his balls in both my hands.

"Oh, take it." His voice was taut.

I pressed my lips against the head and slowly, slowly let it slide between my lips and sucked my lips down around the groove.

Teddy nearly screamed when he felt my mouth so wet around the head of his lovely cock.

"Careful ... I'll cum!" he said sharply, sounding like he was holding on for dear life.

I stopped moving my tongue around it and just held him, rolling my eyes up to look into his.

"Oh, my god, ... so good! Oh, please, .... please let me put it in!"

He pulled me up to my feet and I smiled into his eyes. Our tongues played together again and I heard him groan as he sucked on mine.

His hands pulled up my dress and his hands slipped into my panties for the first time. I urged my mound against him and felt the hot joy of his cock head against me.

I squealed as he lifted me off the ground, then wrapped my legs around his waist for support. Our kiss continued. and I felt him begin walking. The moist panel of my panties was pressed against the jutting cock head. It felt warm and firm and it was tempting.

"Maybe we shouldn't!" I murmured while kissing pecking kisses over his lips and cheeks and clutching his head with my arms. He continued walking.

"What if someone comes?" I continued.

"It's going to be me." he said.

"I mean someone else," I giggled. "Someone who catches us?"

But he wasn't listening. He put my bottom on the hood of the car and pressed his cock into the soft folds of my vulva through my panties. We continued rutting against each other, still sucking on each other's mouths and our sex madly rubbing against each other. His cock felt just as big as it had looked.

I was full of sensations. My breasts were jutting against the smooth muscularity of his chest. I was so wet ... I couldn't imagine ever being so wet between my legs. I felt vulnerable and softly open.

He reached between us and pressed a finger under my panties and into my vagina in one quick motion. I started slightly and gasped into his mouth.

'You like that; you like me finger-fucking you, Ellen? You like me fucking you?" His adolescent swagger was in the harsh words, but his voice was between a cry and a tender tone.

I clung to his neck and nodded as one finger became two.

"Tell me, bitch. .... I mean, tell me, Ellen."

"Finger-fuck me, honey. Yes, finger-fuck me! Feel what I am like, feel what my vagina is like inside. Touch me inside." I murmured. The fingers moved, slipping against each other, parting the folds of my vagina and I pressed against his hand.

"I have to fuck you. Let me put it in!" he pleaded.

I clung to him but he forced me back onto the hood of the car and I looked up at the starry heavens for a moment. But I wouldn't let go of his neck and he stood up again with my body still clasped around him.

"I have to .... .... have to ... I want you!"

I felt his hard cock along the crease between my legs and scooted forward so that he could press between my legs.

He pulled my panties aside again and jammed his dick against the engorged lips of my vulva. The big head pressed against the wrong place and I said sharply into his ear, "Wait! Not there!" And then, another thought shot to the front of my mind.

"Wait, wait, you can't put it in. You don't have a rubber on!" Even through the warm alcoholic haze, I thought of that.

He rubbed hard against me making fucking motions between my legs, his cock rubbing along the length of my vulva, the lips forming a soft crease for him. The car rocked with our fucking motion.

"Have to! ... "he cried into my ear. It felt nice and I hung on while he dry-humped my soft crease. My panties slipped aside so that the elastic was centered and one lip could feel his velvet skin and the other felt his cock through wet nylon.

I nibbled his ear and whispered over and over, "Cum, honey, cum, cum!" All too quickly he spurted between us. It was the powerful spurt of youthful excitement and some of it splashed warmly against my breast. I leaned back and tried to angle my pelvis so he could feel all of me. I humped back against his wild thrusting motions.

He stopped moving ... all too soon for me, but I felt such tenderness for him that it didn't mind being left hanging.

I cuddled him close and he tucked his head deep into my neck, kissing me slowly, no longer the eager kisses of a rampant satyr, but the nuzzling kisses of a completely satisfied male. He pressed me back onto the hood and I lay staring up at the beautiful moon, low over the trees as he moaned happily and pressed his cheek against my mound. He moved against my panties, kissing and nuzzling and sliding his hands under my bottom.

"I need a swim! Are you coming?" he said, then kissed me one more time through my panties and stood up. He left me there unsatisfied under the stars. I smiled to myself, pleased that he found me exciting. The lingering thrill of his cum was still warm on my skin. I caused it! The excitement, the buildup of all that pressure and hot thick cum; then the feel of soft folds of my vulva had made it shoot up his long cock and splash against the under curve of my breast and then dribble into a stain on my dress.

The tension of arousal remained as a dull ache just above my mound and I rubbed my panties there with the palm of my hand and curled my fingers between my legs. I felt happy in spite of the ache.

I heard the splash as he ran into the water, then his call back to me.

"The water's great, Ellen. Come on in. You can keep something on if you want. Remember I saw it all ten years ago!" He laughed loudly.

"Brat!" I answered, swinging my legs down off the hood. I found the stadium blanket in the back seat and slipped it around my shoulders. My purse lay on the seat and just as I was about to close the door, I rummaged a moment and took out the little package.

KEN:

Watching them, I felt close to throwing up. I had stayed too long already and seen too much to ever forget. He had shot his load and was all done. I realized they would soon be back in the car and driving away and I decided to beat a hasty retreat. As I looked around for the best way to creep away to my car, I saw Teddy stand up, pull up the white jockey shorts and stand before her rubbing his package with satisfaction.

Ellen lay across the hood of the car, her white slip and her underwear gleamed brilliantly in the moonlight.

"What time is it?" she said.

I couldn't help looking for my watch. 1:15 AM.

After moving through the bushes as quietly as possible. I ran down the road to my car. I wanted to be back at home before she arrived.

My tortured mind brought the images of moonlight lovemaking. It seemed my hands were tied. My own affair more than a year ago now made it difficult or impossible for me to take issue with Ellen. She had, at the very most evened the score between us.

I practiced the speech I would give to her young stallion. I would certainly be able to put a scare into him with the details of this evening's activity. The son of a close friend or not, I thought I could make this a one time affair.

Tossing the keys onto the counter, I opened the refrigerator for ice cubes and poured a long drink of Scotch. I took a long drink of it and pondered where I wanted to be when she arrived. I imagined how disheveled and stained her clothes would be as she crept guiltily into the family room from the garage. I turned out the lights and drank the tall drink.

A half hour became forty-five minutes and worry crept back into my mind.

ELLEN:

I closed the car door, trying to be as quiet as possible, and the interior light blinked out, leaving me in the moonlight with the sound of Teddy's splashing. It worried me that he was in the river, still with the alcohol affecting him.

In the distance, a car started up, but it sounded quite a way off. I listened a moment but didn't hear anything approaching. We seemed to be completely alone.

"Teddy! Come out!" I half shouted.

"Ellen you come in!" he laughed a happy drunk's laugh. But, he soon appeared out of the deep and waded toward me, his hard cock still bobbing in front of him.

He came up dripping wet and threatened to hug me.

"You'll have to air dry," I giggled. "I didn't know I would need beach towels."

"Can I have your slip?"

"I suppose, if you want. It won't be much of a towel, though."

"Can I have your panties?" he smirked, demonstrating a little drunken adolescence was present.

"You are soooo naughty!" I laughed as I hugged him in spite of the damp skin, then offered the blanket.

"We might need that!" he taunted me. I nudged his ribs and we giggled together.

"I brought something." he said, walking toward the car.

He was soon back carrying a bottle of wine in one hand and four cans of beer in the plastic holder of a six pack.

"Denny thought we might need this!" He popped the top of a beer and put the others down. The wine bottle was three quarters full and Denny had been thoughtful enough to put a red plastic cup on it for me.

"That was sweet of Denny! But, do you think we need more?"

He swayed slightly. "Can't hurt." He poured my wine and touched his can against my cup. "Here's to .... my wonderful Aunt Ellen! Who stuck by me through thick and thin, and now..... "

I looked up in anticipation of how he would end that sentence.

"And now ... a wonderful ..... " he kissed me and his tongue felt gentle as it sought entry between my lips. I opened my lips and moved my lips over the tip of his tongue.

"You're not going to say wonderful piece of ____ ...."

He giggled drunkenly and blurted, "That too!" and choked with laughter.

I jabbed his ribs and he calmed down and hugged me close.

"Getting late," I muttered.

"Nah!" He turned and spread the blanket, then turned and unbuttoned my dress. I didn't protest, but let him continue slipping the buttons out of the holes until my bra was once again in view. He slipped the dress off my shoulders and I stepped out of it and let him hang it on a nearby bush.

His dick had obviously recovered and was jutting out with its upward curve. He took me in his arms and let me feel the cock as it probed my panty line through the slip. He fondled my bottom and I snuggled against it, moving a little so that his helmet explored me. It tickled when he slid his hands under both my slip and panties and played lightly across the crease of my bottom. The tingling began all over again. With the dull ache above my mound from not cumming, it wasn't quite the same, but I trembled all the same.

"Cold?" he asked.

"No." I paused a long moment. "No, it feels nice. I like you doing that. Touching me like that."

"Like what?"

I grinned up at him. "Smart alec. It feels nice when you tickle my ass, then! If I must say it!"

"Oh!" he giggled into my ear and continued playing in my panties while I pressed against his lovely cock.

We stood like that for minutes, sucking each other's tongues, kissing, fondling. I had my hands lightly on his hips, just enjoying the narrow waist full of power. And as he sighed through his nose, I began pinching his nipples again, until he moaned quietly and his cock reared higher against me.

Teddy knelt in front of me. "I just want to look."

I smiled at him and slowly pushed my slip down over my hips and stepped out of it. I tossed it onto the bush with my dress and stood before him in panties, bra, garter belt, stockings and strappy heels. And enjoyed having him look. My nipples were jutting against the light bra and I was even more aware of the warm moisture between my legs.

"Let me watch you undress again, ... Aunt Ellen."

I opened my bra closure and my breasts burst the cups apart. I left the cups clinging slightly to the round curves of my breasts. Teddy gasped a little bit and he stared with hands slack on his thighs. As I pushed my panties down and stepped out of them, I took his hand for support. and noticed that his other hand was slowly rubbing his balls and cock.

"You are beautiful, ... still beautiful." he giggled mischievously. "You never answered if I could have your panties, Ellen."

"Not much of a towel. But, yes.

He leaned forward to kiss me on the dark thatch of my mound and I felt the thrill of a lover foraging in the under brush for my scent, his nose teasing the curly hair and his lips pouting forward to kiss me on the tip of my pubic mound. His tongue touched my crease and I shivered with pleasure, electricity racing up my body to my nipples.

We stood in the moonlight and looked at the moon, arms around each other's waist. We stood and basked in that special pleasure of being naked together. That special feeling of freedom and intimacy of touching and then being touched only by the cool fresh air and nothing else in the world.

KEN:

I began pacing back and forth and staring out the window, watching in vain for her headlights.

"Should I call the police?"

"Had there been an accident?" My stomach knotted again. I walked outside to the edge of the road and peered in vain down toward town.