Hot Summer Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no stopping it. My first shot broke her dam and she gushed her ejaculate all over my balls and legs. As my cum poured into Julia's ass, she accompanied me with spasm after spasm of her orgasm. 'What an amazing sight this is.', I thought.

When we had all recovered I looked around the room and wondered how we were going to clean this mess up. The girls grabbed their panties and started wiping cum off faces, cunts, cock, balls and legs. Since their panties were thongs, this wasn't going to do the job. Eva looked around the room and spotted the pile of new clothes in a heap in the corner. She looked up at me and smiled and I knew what she was thinking. She grabbed a couple of shirts and started cleaning all the juices and cum anywhere she could find it. The carpeting was a loss. We dressed and the girls, sans panties, took the clothes out to the clothing rack at the end of the fitting rooms and surveyed the store before giving me the sign that I could leave without being spotted. We walked briskly from the store and kept going down the mall concourse until Julia burst out laughing. We all joined her and kept on walking. I said, "I hope they don't have security cameras everywhere in there." Julia looked panicked and then grinned and burst out laughing again.

I called Carrie and told her we were done shopping and that we would meet her at the car. She said that she would be another 15 or 20 minutes. I got in the driver's seat and Julia got in back behind me. Eva came around and climbed into the front passenger's seat. I said to Eva, "You should sit in back so Carrie can sit there."

Eva looked down at my crotch and said, "I didn't get my prize in the changing room, so I want it now."

Julia said, "She is irrepressible. You have time. I will keep an eye out for Mom."

Eva leaned across the console and unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock free. She wasted no time getting her body in position and putting the tip of my soft but rising cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on it as she pulled my cock out straight with her mouth and began jacking me off with her hands. It was taking a while but my cock finally rose to its full dimensions and Eva moved all the way down the shaft. With the tip in her throat, she bit down lightly at the base. I jumped but I should have expected it from past experience with Eva. She looked up at me and smiled around my cock and she pulled it out to the head. She continued at a fast pace for another five minutes before I felt the stirrings in my balls again. As the first load streamed into Eva's mouth, she was ready for it. Julia urgently spoke, "Mom is just coming out of the mall. Hurry!"

It was impossible to stop now. I continued to shoot stream after stream of cum into Eva's hungry mouth. I thought I wouldn't finish in time. I thought I would at some point have to push Eva off my cock and stuff it back in my pants. That point didn't come and when my last spurt was safely in Eva's mouth, she quickly licked the end of my cock and opened the door and backed out and got into the back seat. I was busy getting my semi-hard cock back in my shorts and zipped up. I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw Julia licking cum off Eva's face.

When Carrie got to the car, the girls were talking about how nice that last store was. Carrie looked back at them and asked if they had bought anything. Julia said, "I tried one thing on. It was very tight. I loved it but it was too expensive."

I choked several times and said with a wheeze, "Sorry, swallowed down the wrong hole." Both girls began laughing. Carrie turned to me with a "what was that all about" look. I just shrugged and pulled out of the parking space.

By the time we got home it was getting dark and the girls were asleep. I woke them when we pulled into the driveway and they staggered half asleep into the house. We hadn't eaten all day so Carrie fixed bacon and eggs for dinner. We all talked about the day with liberal amounts of innuendos mixed in. Eva's mother came to pick her up so she could go to work in the morning. We all had work tomorrow too, so off to our bedrooms we went.

On the way up the stairs Julia said, "Oh, by the way, Hannah is picking me up after work tomorrow afternoon. Can you pick me up at her house on the way home from work?"

Carrie and I looked at each other and Carrie said, "I may have to work later that usual tomorrow."

I said, "I guess I can do it." I will pick you up at 5 o'clock." I said to Julia.

Julia said, "Great. Goodnight. Love ya." She disappeared up the stair.

Carrie and I followed closely behind. I was so exhausted and my cock hurt. I couldn't help wondering what might await me at Hannah's house tomorrow. Knowing Julia, she had a plan. I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

The End