Hot Summer Night Ch. 06

Story Info
I take a day off to rest but didn't get a chance to.
14k words
4.74
90.6k
64

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

On my way upstairs to bed, I went into Julia's room. Her bedding had been pulled off and was lying in a pile in the corner. I could see the huge wet spot on her mattress from our fuck session earlier in the evening. Her orgasm was so violent that she squirted so much fluid that she soaked both of us and her bed. I rubbed my fingers on the spot and lifted them to my nose. There was no odder. I put them in my mouth. There was no taste either. I don't know what percentage of women have squirting orgasms like Julia but it can't be very high.

I could hear the water in her bathroom sink running, so I walked in to talk to her. She was standing naked in front of the vanity looking in the mirror washing makeup from her face. I stood behind her looking over the top of her head into the mirror. I reached around and put my hands on her boobs. They are small with puffy nipples which hardened to my touch. She continued washing her face. I was lightly twirling her nipples with my fingers and palms.

I said, "Honey. What does your mother know for sure about my sexual activities in the last few days?"

"Well. She knows everything about Friday night when Hannah and I came in and sucked and fucked you in the dark. She was right there listening. She knows that we had the pool party and orgy on Saturday, but she doesn't know any of the details other than you participated. Oh. She does know that you won the blowjob contest." She giggled, "I had to tell mom all about that. She said that she wasn't surprised that you would be the winner. She wasn't surprised that Hannah was the female winner either. She knew about the plan to fuck you in the changing room on Sunday, but she doesn't know it was a butt-fuck. She doesn't know about the early Sunday morning sex with Eva and me and since she doesn't know about the twins from the orgy, she doesn't know about any sex you may have had with them at Home Depot."

"I told you I just walked around Home Depot and came back." I couldn't hide the small smile on my face.

She looked up smiling at me in the mirror and said, "Sure dad. OK."

I said, "What about today at Jim and Andie's house?"

She shook her head, "We haven't talked since she caught us fucking in my bed. But that was all planned anyway. She knew I was to delay finishing you off in the car on the way home and to run up to my room, leaving the lights off and then fuck your brains out while she watched in the dark. I wasn't expecting that much intensity from you or me. It turned out that you fucked my brains out, but it worked the same." She paused a moment and then continued, "I expect she might ask about details at some point but I don't see how it will be good for her to know. I don't plan to tell her too much."

"Wise. You are, Obi-wan." I said. Then I asked, "Mom said she hosted last year's pool party/orgy. I assume it was here. Tell me something about what she did that day."

Julia looked up at me in the mirror again and smiled as she remembered that day. She hesitated for several seconds contemplating whether or not to tell me anything. Finally she said, "Well, let's say she was very active. She enjoyed the teenage boys. She liked their ability to cum three or even more times in a row without stopping." Her eyes lit up a little as she remembered something and then continued, "She said she had a fantasy about having sex with five guys at once and she made that happen that day. It was unbelievable dad. She was sitting on top on one of the guys with his cock in her pussy. She was hunched over his chest while another guy put his cock in her ass. A third guy was face fucking her and she was jerking off two guys, one in each hand. She worked them over for multiple ejaculations each and she had uncountable orgasms."

Julia smiled at me and commented, "Man that was the big thing for the day. Everyone stopped what they were doing and circled around to watch. Everyone who was there still relates the story of Mrs. C's escapades. They still call it the "Maxi-fuck. She was covered in cum. I'm going to put a marker out on the deck where it happened." She looked down and said, "Just remembering that is getting me all wet." She pushed her left hand down to her pussy and starting fingering herself.

I reached down to her ass and pushed my hand forward, between her legs, to meet her fingers. She was working on her clit so I pushed two fingers into her cunt and worked them in and out. Her head fell back against my chest. Her legs began quivering so I wrapped my other arm around her waist to hold on to her. She was breathing very hard and fast and wheezing gasps came out of her mouth. Her cunt started to spasm hard around my fingers. She fell back against me. She didn't squirt but it took quite a while for her to gather herself while coming down off the peak.

When she was back on her feet she turned around and reached up to give me a kiss. I leaned over to make the contact. She said, "Whew.......That was fantastic. Thank you."

I responded with another kiss on her lips, "You are welcome Honey. I expect you will be joining us in a few. Right?"

Julia said, "You know it. I think Mom has something special planned for you tonight."

I released Julia and started for the door and said, "Thanks for the warning."

I walked into the master bedroom. Carrie was just stepping out of the shower wrapping a towel around her hair and she had another around her body covering her from chest to thighs. She smiled when she saw me and came to me and leaned in for a kiss. I gave her a soft, sensual kiss and said, "Let me take a quick shower and I will be all yours, OK?"

I got in the shower and lathered myself all up to wash off any remainder of Julia's squirt juices. We had both just toweled off at the time. After rinsing off, I shut off the water, grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower into the bathroom.

Julia was standing there, still naked, with one of my old ties in one hand and what looked like a black hood in the other. I must have had a confused look on my face as I toweled myself dry wondering what this was about. Julia said, "Mom's orders. Put this hood on and pull it tight." I hesitated but then did as instructed. When I was done, she said, "Now turn around and put your hands behind your back." I hesitated again for several moments as I wasn't sure I wanted to relinquish total control; but I consented and I did as she instructed. She used my tie to wrap around my wrists and then bound them tight with a knot.

"Mom said that your cock has to be presented to her at full attention." With that she maneuvered me over to sit on the toilet cover, which was cold. I flinched but stayed seated. I felt Julia's body move between my spread thighs.

A cold pair of hands picked up my limp cock. I flinched again and said, "Jesus. Your hands are like ice." I heard her giggle. Her hands gripped my cock and start a jerking off motion. I could feel her firm titties on my thighs. One hand continued the motion while the other slipped below and was caressing my balls. My cock was responding. As it got harder, I felt lips touch the head and then slide down over the head to the ridge and stop. A tongue began working the sensitive spot on the underside of the ridge-line. She dipped her tongue in the piss-hole to collect any pre-cum. Her hands were continuing their motion.

As my cock continued its rise, the lips moved slowly down my shaft all the way to my balls, pushing her hand away as she descended. She held her lips at my balls for several seconds while massaging my balls with her hand. She tipped her head back and I could feel the difference in her attack as she dragged her lips back up to the tip. She repeated this motion several times; straight down my shaft to my balls and then tip her head back and drag her lips back to the tip. The sensation was amazing. Julia had never done that to me before. I was most definitely at the full limits of my erection. I said, "If you keep doing that I said, "I am going to cum. If that's the plan; great, because this is one incredible blowjob."

Julia pulled all the way off my rigid cock with a "pop" and I could hear her slurping up her spit. "Thanks daddy, mom has been teaching me some things using my dildo." I felt her move back and push herself up to a standing position. Then I felt a grip on my cock again pulling me up from the toilet. With the tugging on my cock, I stood up.

I was led by my cock into the bedroom and maneuvered until my heels hit something hard and I sat down on what was apparently a wooden dining room chair. "Jesus, can't you guys warm things up before I sit bare-assed on them."

"Shut-up!" My wife said sternly. "There are several women here in the room with us. They are friends and women from the neighborhood you don't even know. I think they are enjoying seeing you naked with that monster hard-on. No one will make a sound as we all suck on your cock. You will not cum until I say so. After that, all the women will leave accept Julia and me. You will never know who they are. Is that understood?" I simply nodded. I was trying to see out the bottom of the hood to identify who was in the room but it was futile.

My cock surged larger as I contemplated what was about to happen. I heard some movement around me and then a pair of lips wrapped around my cock and gave me several seconds of a blowjob before pulling off. There was some more movement and a pair of lips moved about half-way down my shaft and started another blowjob. After several seconds those lips ascended and pulled off my cock. Several more times; the same thing; some movement around me followed my several seconds of blowjob action. I couldn't tell if each set of lips was a separate person or if they had gone around a couple times or more.

With the breaks in the action I was able to keep my cum contained. Concentrating on who might be in the room was also a distraction keeping my cum at bay until this last set of lips kept going for way more than the previous few seconds. This set of lips was bouncing off my balls. I thought, 'this might be Julia or Carrie. Their skills are similar.' As this blowjob continued I was physically trying to suck my cum back into my balls with my groin. I finally had to tell them that I was going to cum.

The lips pulled back off my cock. Then I felt a hand slap my cock hard, twice. "Hey, that hurt." I said. My cock immediately began to deflate.

No one said a thing and the lips came back down onto my cock again and started the process all over again. After several sets of lips, pulling my load from my balls, I again announced that I was going to cum. This time I pleaded, "Please let me cum." Again I got a slap on the cock and the same process started again. I was sagging in my chair as each mouth urged me to cum.

Finally, Carrie said, "OK, babe. You can cum now." A set of lips followed by mouth followed by throat engulfed my cock and unleashed a furious blowjob. My head came up and tilted back. My arms were sore but all other sensations other than this blowjob receded from my mind. I could feel my balls stirring as the cum seemed to boil. With a searing pain and joy my cum surged past my prostate and launched into the mouth of the unknown cocksucker. My toes had curled so bad that they cramped. This pain brought me back down quickly as I had to relax all my muscles to relieve the cramp. My head sagged back down to my chest. I could hear movement around the room. I couldn't tell if it was one person or ten. I thought, 'Have they staged this to make me think several others were in the room? I couldn't tell, but wow.'

When the noises in the room had subsided for several minutes I felt the hood being loosened and pulled off my head. The lights in the room blinded me for a moment as my vision adjusted. Only Carrie and Julia were in the room with me. They were both naked looking down at me to see if I was alright. I said, "Can someone untie my wrists? My arms are killing me." Julia quickly moved behind the chair and untied my restraints. I was rubbing my wrists when Carrie sat down in my lap and kissed my lips with a passion that made my cock jump and press against her ass. I put one hand on her ass and one on a tit to pull her in close and kissed her back hard.

Carrie broke the kiss and looking straight into my eyes and with noses touching she said, "Well. Was that exciting? I'll bet you were surprised."

I said, "You have to tell me who was here. I won't be able to look any of our friends and neighbors in the face without wondering if they were sucking my cock tonight." Both Carrie and Julia laughed and Carrie said, "Too bad buck-o. I will never tell."

Julia giggled and said, "Me neither."

Julia climbed into what remained of my lap and kissed me on the lips. I broke the kiss and looked at each of them and said, "What about you two. Let me at least get you off."

Carrie responded, "Let's go to bed and you can recover. I'm sure someone will initiate some more action before morning." It was late so I relented.

Carrie climbed into bed on her side. I cuddled up beside her in the middle and Julia climbed in on my side. It was a hot night again so we only pulled the sheet up to our waists. I leaned toward Carrie and sucked her left nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue around several times. She pulled her tit away and said, "Hey, don't you go starting anything." I rolled over and took Julia's right tittie in my mouth and ran my tongue all around her puffy nipple. It hardened under my assault. She pushed my head back and leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. Then she turned away from me and turned off the light on my night stand. Carrie did the same and we all laid there in the dark with a veil of pending sexual energy hovering over us.

I awoke in the middle of a dream where dozens of hands were rubbing all over my body and mouths were fighting each other to get at my cock. The sexual urgency was palpable. The sensations were so real. I wanted to get back to the dream when I realized that my dream had been prompted by actual, real mouths fighting for my cock.

I raised my head to look down my body. In the moon-light I could clearly see Julia and Carrie on either side of me with their heads buried in my crotch. I could see each had their upper arms moving rapidly as they were furiously finger-fucking each other. Julia had my cock in her mouth while Carrie lapped up and down the remaining shaft and began sucking on my right testicle. She was very tenderly rolling it around in her mouth. Then Carrie pushed Julia's mouth aside and took the entire shaft down her throat all the way to the balls. Julia pulled the left testicle onto her lips and tongued it.

Carrie groaned loudly with my cock in her throat as she launched into her Julia induced orgasm. She pulled her head back to gasp for breath. She was breathing heavily as she gathered herself. She continued her assault on Julia's pussy as Julia shoved my cock back into her mouth. When her orgasm arrived she was just pulling my cock out of her throat. Her mouth flew open with the intensity and my cock fell out into her left hand. Julia clenched every muscle tightly and with open mouth she began breathing very rapidly through her clenched teeth. After several seconds, with Carrie continuing her finger assault, Julia started to relax and her head fell down onto my semi-rigid cock. After a few seconds she slowly began rubbing her face all over my spit covered cock. Carrie pulled her fingers from Julia's pussy and pushed them one at a time into her mouth. She sucked each like it was a cock and then licked her palm clean.

Carrie maneuvered herself so she was sitting on my chest and then moved down so she could take my cock away from Julia and insert it into the entrance to her cunt. Julia moved back to watch but couldn't see very well in the darkness. As Carrie moved lower to push my cock all the way into her, Julia got off the bed and turned on a lamp on the dressing table across the room. As she was returning to the bed Carrie was pivoting her hips up and dragging herself off me. Julia stopped where she was to watch. Carrie then pivoted her hips back down and sat down in one smooth motion. She pivoted her hips back up and repeated this over and over again. This action was similar motion to the blowjob Julia was giving me in the bathroom.

Julia couldn't resist getting in on this action so she climbed back up on the bed and crawled up between my legs facing her mother who had a vacant stare on her face. Julia bent forward and as Carrie was coming up she lapped my entire exposed cock with her broad tongue and continued right up into Carrie's cunt.

Carrie wasn't expecting this and let out a scream of pleasure that she enhanced by pushing herself back down on my cock. Julia stayed in the rhythm established by Carrie for several more thrusts. Then Julia pulled her head back and dipped to suck in my balls. I waited for Julia to release them and then I grabbed Carrie's hips and started jack-hammering Carrie's cunt as fast as I could. Julia pressed her mouth up to the bottom side of my cock and let it slide up and down on her mouth. With Carrie stationary as I pounded into her, Julia moved up to lick her mother's clit and Carrie let out another scream. She was rapidly breathing in and out around her teeth which sounded like "Shhhh.... Shhhhh....Sheeeeeeeeeeeee."

Julia got up from the bed and disappeared into the hall. A couple minutes later she returned with her strap-on dildo on. A big, ribbed, soft-rubber cock hung from her crotch. She had inserted a smaller end of this dildo into her pussy. This thing worked so that as she fucked someone with the big end, the smaller end would push into her cunt and a small bulb would rub on her clit.

When Carrie saw it she pulled herself off my cock and moved herself to push my cock into her ass. She slowly pushed herself down to my balls and I started fucking her ass. Julia climbed up between our legs and guided the dildo at her mother's pussy. I couldn't see this action very well but I sure could feel it when that dildo sank rapidly to the hilt. Carrie let out another soft scream. So did Julia. Carrie just kept muttering, "Oh my God. This is wonderful. Oh my God. Don't stop; either of you."

Julia and I got into a mutual rhythm that I thought would rip Carrie apart but she was loving it. She was going from one orgasm into another. The ribs from Julia's dildo were moving along my cock and I was ready to burst any second. Carrie felt it too and yelled, "Hold on Honey. I want one more before you explode." I changed my rhythm so I was going in and out along with the dildo so it didn't rub so much on me. That helped but the inevitable was just around the corner. Carrie went rigid again and let out a load scream. Her entire mid-section was spasming around my cock and Julia's dildo. Julia then started her own orgasm and was erratically pushing and pulling on the dildo as her own spasms quaked through her.

Thankfully it wasn't a "squirt". Both Carrie and I felt my cock surge and stream after stream of cum blast up into her anus. I was driving up hard with each spurt. When we settled down, Carrie was drooling her own lubrication from her pussy and my cum from her asshole. Julia pulled out and drove her head between her mother's legs and started licking the fluids as fast as she could swallow. I pulled my spent cock from Carrie's ass and looked past her to watch Julia slurping up the juices.

Carrie said, "Oh my God. That was intense."

Julia poked her head up and said, "Mom, you have a flood going down here." Then she ducked back down to continue her task. I laid my head back on the pillow. Carrie collapsed backward onto my stomach and chest. I couldn't resist reaching up and molesting her huge tits. She just laughed and made no move to stop me.

Julia finished up cleaning up Carrie's pussy. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I could hear water running in the sink. A few minutes later, the water stopped and she came back and climbed up on the bed and began washing my balls and placid cock which had been embedded in her mother's ass. When she was finished, she crawled up and laid to my right and placed her head on my shoulder. Carrie slowly rolled off to my left side and then turned herself so she could lay her head on my left shoulder. We lay there just like that for many minutes. No one said a word. With the light still on, we all fell asleep with my arms wrapped around my wife and daughter holding them close with their heads on each of my shoulders.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers