Hot Summer Night Ch. 08

Story Info
Friday night arrives. Neighbors join the group
10.6k words
4.78
80.7k
65

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers

It was the same old routine. I was awake by 6:00 AM. I didn't bother with the boxer shorts and headed down the stairs to workout. As I passed the living room I heard an unexpected noise. I looked in and saw Julia sitting nude in the rocking chair. I knew right away what must be up with her. She was test driving her ben-wa balls was my guess.

Her hands were gripping the chair arms hard. I could see her knuckles were white. Her eyes were closed and she hadn't heard me come down the stairs and she didn't see me standing at the edge of the carpet. I watched her for five minutes or so. As she rocked, she started to contort her facial muscles and then she groaned and pushed her hips forward hard. She pulled them back and fired forward again. She took her hands from the arms. One began rubbing her left nipple and the other pushed its way into her pussy and began moving up and down the length of her slit. She emitted a low guttural groan. She was having an orgasm. I couldn't tell how strong. When she came back down, she stopped rocking and sat very still for nearly a minute with her hands still on her tit and pussy.

She jumped when she opened her eyes and saw me standing there watching her. She said, "Oh my God. You startled me. How long have you been standing there?"

"Oh, five minutes or so, I guess. How did the test drive go?"

She laughed and said, "I have been rocking for about an hour and I have had six decent orgasms. These things are wonderful in the right setting, which so far has been limited to right here. Mom says that intercourse with these in is supposed to be great."

I said, "Well, the sex we had with them in was intense. Personally, I could take them or leave them. Your mother, however, was a crazy woman with those things in which I think is why it was so good for me too. She said something about a cervical orgasm. That was her first one ever. I don't know what the differences are, but she seemed delighted."

Julia got out of the rocking chair and walked up to me and reached up to kiss me and then she moved her hand from her pussy to my cock. She started jerking on it. It was springing to life. She said, "Fuck me now so I can see what it is like." I put my hand to her pussy and she was sopping wet. I bent and put my lips on her right tit and sucked in the puffy nipple. She sighed and started breathing heavy. She continued jacking me off. My cock was at attention.

I put both hands on her waist and picked her up in the air. She had to let go of my cock. I pulled her in close and she put her hands on my shoulder. She was so light I could do anything with her. I pulled her up close and lowered her pussy right down onto my cock. She was so wet there was no friction to pull on the skin on the way down. Only the teen-tightness of her cunt gave away the fact that my cock was buried to the hilt. She was totally at my mercy. The only thing she could do was rock her pelvis, which she was doing frantically. I could feel the 'balls' in her pussy as her pelvis rocked.

I move my hands under her ass to hold on to her as I started pivoting my pelvis. This action pulled my cock in and out of her pussy. Our combined movements had an incredible effect that wasn't present when only one of us was rocking. The 'balls' were doing their thing. Julia was going nuts. She was writhing around in my arms so much I had to walk her to the bar and set her down on the granite counter-top. Julia jumped a foot when her ass hit that cold granite. She wasn't distracted for long though.

In this position I began to fuck her hard. In and out, I felt the 'balls' move differently each time. On occasion my cock and the two balls would line up to push straight back to the depths of her vagina which would then push on her cervix. I could feel the resistance when that happened. She could feel it too. Julia's breathing was getting rapid. She pushed herself back onto her elbows. I continued to pound hard into Julia's pussy. She was getting close.

She was pulsing her hips up into my pelvis. Julia was just saying over and over again, "Oh Fuck....Oh Fuck.....Oh Fuck." Then she screamed out, "I'm cummmminnnnnggggg." Her whole body racked forward and then back again. She was gasping for breath. Her cunt was grabbing my cock over and over again. Her pulsing pulled me over with her and I let out a loud grunt noise. My cock started pulsing too. I sent multiple streams blasting into Julia. She collapsed on the granite counter top. I continued fucking her until my cock was getting too soft to fuck anymore.

When she opened her eyes to look at me she said, "Jesus dad. That was fucking amazing. Did I gush?"

I said, "No Honey, you didn't. With the intensity of that orgasm I would have bet money you would have though." We both looked around our immediate locale for any evidence of a gush but didn't see any. There was a wet spot on the counter-top but nothing unusual. "You had better clean the counter-top off before you mother sees it though." I backed away with flaccid cock hanging between my legs. She maneuvered herself off the granite and landed on the tile floor. I bent to give her a kiss. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. She then turned to the stairwell and climbed quietly up to her room. 'What happened to the elephants?' I thought as I watched her go.

It was still hot and humid and I was soaked with sweat. 'I guess I've had my workout this morning', I thought. I headed up the stairs. I could hear Julia's shower running. It was just after 6:30 when I walked into our bedroom. Carrie was still sleeping. The sheet was at her hips. She was lying on her back. I just stood there beside the bed for several minutes looking at her tits. I do love those tits.

I finally went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. As I was getting out of the shower Carrie walked in. We kissed. I tweaked her left tit and she tweaked my soft cock as we passed.

Since I was early, I decided to cook some eggs and toast for everyone. We don't usually eat breakfast. I was putting the eggs in three plates and buttering the toast when Carrie came down the stairs. Coffee from the Keurig machine was on the table. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and just stared into the kitchen with a quizzical look on her face. I said, "What? I can't fix my girls breakfast in the morning?" I motioned for her to have a seat at the breakfast nook. I walked ahead of her and held out her chair for her to sit. I grabbed two plates off the kitchen bar and placed one in front of Carrie and one at my seat. I returned for the third plate and placed it in front of Julia's seat.

I was sitting down when Julia bounded down the stairs. 'Hell. The elephant heard is back.' I thought. Julia did the same thing as her mother. Her mouth was agape as she looked around the kitchen and nook. "Don't even ask. Just sit right here and have some breakfast before we launch into our day." I said. She didn't say anything but moved slowly into the nook area and took her seat. She had a "who are you and what have you done with my parents?" look on her face. We ate and talked about our upcoming day but mostly our upcoming night.

Friday was off and running as I drove out of the driveway with Carrie and Julia close behind. As I drove past Max and Lisa's house I could see Lisa standing in the picture window giving a thumbs up signal that quickly moved to a "call me" signal with her thumb and little finger to Carrie as she drove by. 'It looks like good news', I thought.

Of all days, I had to work a little later than usual and didn't get home until nearly 6:00. Carrie was getting ready for dinner in the master bathroom. I just flew past her throwing my work cloths in a heap as I turned on the shower. Carrie was putting on her evening make-up and said, "The restaurant isn't far so you have time." I finished my shower and after drying off stepped to the sink to shave, etc. Carrie had finished her make-up and hair. I looked at her in the mirror. She was nude except for her four inch high-heels which brought her height to 6'2". she was stunning.

I said, "Babe, you look absolutely incredible." I couldn't take my eyes off her. Tall, slim, large breasts, narrow waist, trim stomach, nicely flared hips and long shapely legs. What a package! The shoes forced her to stand erect. She threw a kiss at my gawking face in the mirror. She giggled and moved back to see herself in the mirror. She grinned at my reflection and shook her tits. My cock surged all the way up to attention as my mind raced with all the things I wanted to do to her right now.

Carrie saw my erection perched there on the vanity counter-top. She moved back up to the vanity so she could see it in the mirror. She giggled again and said, "I look that good; do I?"

I said, "Mrs. "C". You have never, ever, looked more delicious than you do right this minute." My cock surged and lifted itself off the vanity. It was rock hard. Carrie moved close behind me and pushed her naked tits into my back. My cock hadn't even been touched yet and I was going to burst. It was so unbelievably hard. She reached around and put her hands on my pecks and ran her hand down my abs, tracing each defined muscle as she went with her fingernails. She was breathing as hard as me. She wrapped her right hand around my raging cock. It jumped in her hand.

She leaned up to my ear and whispered, "I've never seen your cock so hard and sensitive." She started a slow jack-off motion. She pulled her hand back and leaned down to spit in it. Her tits never left my back. She returned her hand and continued the hand-job. She was lightly dragging her hard nipples around on my back. My legs started shaking. My hips were pulsing in and out against the motion of her hand. I didn't last a minute in spite of wanting to savor this hand-job for eternity.

She knew I was about to unload and she aimed my cock at the sink. She increased her pace. She was breathing harder and I had stopped breathing all together as my hips fired forward and I emitted a long groan as my body tensed and stream after stream of thick white cum splattered into the sink. Carrie kept jacking on my cock until the final spurt. The last few drops of cum fell on the counter-top. I collapsed my hands down to the vanity to shore-up my quaking legs. Carrie had both hands around my waist to hold me up too. My cock had not diminished at all. It was still rock hard.

When I was steady on my feet again, Carrie looked at my cock pointing up at the mirror. She stepped back and left the room. I was still collecting myself when Carrie came back into the bathroom with Hannah and Julia in tow. Carrie said to both girls, "Look at that thing. We have to go in a few minutes and he is never going to get that thing in his pants." She giggled.

Hannah was almost salivating. She reached her hand out to take mine. She said, "Come into the bedroom. We can take care of this." Hannah pushed me down in the middle of the bed and both girls climbed up on either side. Hannah's mouth was already on my cock. She pulled back off and said, "Your cock is this hard and you just cummed a minute ago?" I just nodded. "Holy crap." She said.

Julia wrapped her hand around the girth and with wide eyes said, "Oh my God dad. What happened?" She looked at Hannah. Both girls broke into huge grins as they bounced off the bed and began stripping their clothes off. I watched them and my cock surged again. Hannah was the first to straddle my crotch and push herself down on my engorged cock. She squealed as she descended to my balls. Julia was between my legs sucking first one ball and then the other. I had Hannah's hips in my hands and I was thrusting her up and down the length as I shoved my hips in counter action. Julia had to back away from my balls because of my vigorous assault on Hannah's cunt.

Julia moved around to my side and was sucking Hannah's tits. As I was hammering Hannah she flopped forward with her arms by my head. This changed the angle. I was pushing her tits right into my face with each forward thrust. I sucked on her nipples which were very hard.

Julia moved further around to my head and stood up on the bed. She pushed Hannah back and sat down on my face. I immediately stuck my tongue in her pussy. She was sopping wet. I was having trouble coordinating my attacks on these two beautiful girls. Julia was pushing her pussy hard into my face. I had to push her up so I could breathe.

Hannah started her orgasm with several body spasms. I could feel her cunt grabbing my cock and this just seemed to make it bigger and harder than before. 'What is going on with this thing?' I thought. Hannah was gasping for air as she slowly came down from her orgasm. I kept right on pounding into her. She was just a passenger now as I pushed her up and down on my cock. I let her roll off onto the bed beside me.

When Julia saw my cock still rock hard in front of her face she immediately sank her mouth and then her throat onto it. She commenced with a blow-job for several minutes before she pushed off, turned around and sank her pussy down to my balls and started fucking me for all she was worth.

She was tiring fast and I was trying to help her but I was tiring too. I rolled her off of me on the opposite side from Hannah and got off the bed. My cock was still pointing at the ceiling. I said, "I don't know what the deal is here. This has never happened to me before." I motioned for both girls to get on all fours with their asses at the edge of the bed. They readily complied with grins on their faces.

I pushed my cock into Julia's pussy and after a few pushes; I took my cock in my hand and moved it to her anus. My cock was so hard it didn't need and help from my hand. I pushed the head in and stopped. Julia pushed back indicating she wanted more cock. I gave it to her with a steady push all the way to the balls. I immediately started fucking her ass with this meat-pole that wouldn't go down. I had her hips in my hands and I was hammering her as hard as I could.

Hannah got off the bed and disappeared behind me. She came back with a wet, soapy washcloth. She bent down behind me and I felt her hands on my ass cheeks. Then I felt something pushing into my anus. As I pushed into Julia, the what-ever it was would come out of my ass. When I pulled back from Julia, the what-ever would push back in. I turned to see Hannah's face pushed into my ass crack. She was tongue fucking my ass. The sensation was fantastic. I continued hammering Julia's ass.

Julia was fingering her pussy as I pounded her backside. She had rolled from one orgasm into a second within seconds. She was gasping for breath. Between breaths she was muttering, "Oh..Oh..Oh..Oh." With the third orgasm she collapsed on the bed pulling my still raging cock from her ass. Hannah jumped up and washed it vigorously with the facecloth from balls to tip. She was basically jacking me off with a facecloth. It felt good.

Hannah turned and assumed the position on the bed. I put my hand in her pussy to see if she was lubricated or not. She was soaked. Her juices were running down her leg onto the bed. I pushed my cock into her ass and didn't stop. She didn't give my any indication that I should, so I pushed in all the way to the balls. She was fingering her clit as I started fucking her ass. She was in delirium. She was moaning and moaning. As I hammered her anus my balls were slapping against her cunt. She started raking her fingernails over my scrotum with each push.

Carrie came into the bedroom to see what all the commotion was about. What a sight. Julia laid on the bed fingering herself in desperate search for more orgasms. Me, hammering away in Hannah's ass. When I saw Carrie standing off to the side watching, my cock surged. I said to her between gasped for air, "My God. You are beautiful."

Tears came to my eyes. Without much warning my cum load surged through the shaft with some pain and into Hannah's ass. She felt it coming and she screamed out, "Give it to me. Yeh. Oh baby. Give it to meeeeeeee." I launched an unbelievable load of cum in Hannah's ass and she just kept yelling, "Yes..Yes..Yesssss." I was so consumed by my ejaculation that I didn't notice if she got off too. I always go for my mate's orgasm before mine. This time my head was somewhere else.

Now that I had unloaded this huge load I pulled my cock back hoping that it would be going soft. Everyone else in the room looking on expectantly. "Oh man. Thank God. It's going soft."

Julia jumped up to look closely. She said, "Daddy, I never thought I would be praying for your cock to go down." Everyone laughed.

Hannah said, "Someone had better put a towel under me or you won't be sleeping here tonight." Carrie grabbed a towel from the bathroom and placed it under Hannah's ass. She was still on all fours and the cum was bubbling out of her ass and down her legs. She lifted herself to her knees and gobs of white gooey cum poured out of her onto the towel.

I said. "Jesus, all that came out of me? I'm surprised there aren't other pieces of my insides."

Julia complained, "Daddy. That's gross. I don't need that image in my mind."

I apologized. Carrie said to me, "Come on Babe, you still have to shower and get ready. We have to leave in a few minutes. I hope you girls can still do your parts tonight."

Hannah was collecting her breath and said, "I have just been fucked senseless but I will be ready by game time." Julia nodded her head to agree with what Hannah just said.

I quickly showered and shaved and all the other things. I went to my closet. Carrie was the only one left in the room. She was dressed and looking just as sexy as when she was naked. She said, "I put your clothes on the bed. Hurry up. We'll be late. Five minutes later we both walked down stairs. Julia and Hannah looked at us and both gave us 'thumbs up' signs.

I said, "Julia are you ready to go?" She nodded. I continued, "Hannah you are going to Max and Lisa's in a half-hour. You have the videos?" She nodded. "OK, guys. It's show time." We went out and got in the car and drove the one house down and all got out again.

I knocked on the door and Lisa answered. She looked fantastic. She ushered us all in. Max had a beer in his hand. He was dressed very nicely as well. Carrie commented, "Max you look scrumptious tonight.

Julia asked, "Are there any special instruction for Junior or Amy?"

Lisa responded, "No. Nothing particular. Here are our cell phone numbers if you have any trouble. They are both already asleep. They don't usually wake up in the night."

I said, "We had better get going or our reservations will be gone." We said goodnight to Julia and left by the front door. Carrie and Lisa sat in back so they could chat about girl stuff. Max moved into the passenger seat. It only took ten minutes to drive to the restaurant. We were only a couple minutes late. Lisa gave them the name on the reservation and we were promptly seated. I looked around and thought 'Very nice place'.

Lisa was acting oddly. An excited kind of odd for her, because she is so reserved. She was almost giddy. Carrie announced that the ladies were going to freshen up. Max and I laughed because this is almost universal where the ladies go to the bathroom together. You never see the men get up to go to the bathroom together.

Max and I ordered for our women when the waiter came by to take our drink orders. Max had a beer. Shocker there, eh. He ordered a Wild Turkey and water for Lisa. I ordered a Scotch and Soda for me and a Captain and Coke for Carrie.

When the ladies came back the drinks were on the table. The waiter came to ask if we were ready to order. We sent him away as the ladies hadn't had time to look at the menus. It was ten minutes later when the waiter came again to ask if we were ready to order. We all said yes. The ladies ordered first followed by Max and then me. There were no prices on the menu. I could see that both Max and Lisa were nervous about that. I told them not to worry about it. It was my treat. Max objected as expected but relented in the end.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers