Hot Summer Night Ch. 12

Story Info
Recovering from accident at home.
13.2k words
4.8
73.7k
48

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers

My wife, Carrie and I had gone to bed after a light dinner. I had slept quite a bit in the last two days while lying in a hospital bed after a car accident. I wasn't sure I could sleep now, but after fucking Carrie and Nurse "Becky" just before being released, I was sure tired enough. My daughter Julia had missed me while I was in the hospital and asked if she could sleep with us. Carrie knew what was on her mind and she had smiled at me before saying OK. Julia climbed into our bed on my side and we all cuddled our naked bodies up together. Carrie kissed me hard before turning away from me. I spooned up close to her. Julia spooned up close behind me with her left hand on my hip.

A few hours later I woke up still lying on my right side. Carrie had turned over to face me. Julia was still spooned up behind me. I wasn't surprised that her hand had moved from my hip. The fingers of her left hand were now wrapped around my stiff cock. She was not moving her hand and her breathing indicated that she was sound asleep. I intentionally flexed my cock to see if she would respond. She squeezed my cock but her breathing didn't change.

I rolled over onto my back and flexed my cock again. Julia squeezed it again and after a short pause started slowly stroking it. Her breathing changed. She pretended that she was jerking me off in her asleep but I could tell she was awake. For several minutes Julia continued the same slow motion. My cock was very hard. I pushed the sheet down past my hips.

Now, my breathing changed. Julia knew I was awake too. She cuddled over closer to press her small tits into my back and also so she could rest her arm on my hip as she increased her hand motion. I didn't want to cum, so I was trying to concentrate on other things. Julia kissed my shoulder and then bit it lightly. I turned my head to the left to look at her face. She was looking back at me with a smile.

Her right hand was buried in her cunt. I could feel the slight motion as her fingers worked in and out. I moved my left hand down to replace hers. I lightly fingered her clitoris and she moaned quietly. She stopped jerking me off and put her fingers on the velvety cock-tip and rubbed it all around. I pushed two fingers into Julia's cunt and started fucking her with them. I occasionally flicked my thumb on her clit. She was pushing her pussy toward my hand wanting more. I quickened my pace when she lightly bit down on my shoulder to squelch a scream. Her orgasm had come on suddenly. I could feel her cunt grasping at my fingers.

I touched her clit and she involuntarily jumped. She was breathing rapidly as her pussy continued to flex on my fingers. She had removed her hand from my cock as she rolled through her climax. When she settled back down I removed my fingers and put them in my mouth to lick off her pussy juices. She kissed my shoulder where she had been biting me.

I felt my cock being fondled again. It was Carrie's fingers now wrapped around my shaft. She was lightly rubbing her thumb over the sensitive spot on the underside just below the piss-hole. My cock surged harder with her manipulations. Julia moved her hand back to my cock to find her mother's hand in the way. She moved her hand down to caress my balls. She ran her fingernails all around my scrotum. Carrie started jerking my cock, which was at its full 9 inches. It was so hard that the girth wouldn't allow Carrie's finger-tips to touch as she jacked her hand up and down the full length. I was in absolute heaven as both of these beautiful women came up on their elbows facing across my chest smiling at each other as they took turns jerking my cock and fondling my balls.

I moved my right hand down to Carrie's pussy which was soaking wet. I pushed my fingers in and began frigging her as best I could at that awkward angle. Carrie lifted her right leg over mine to improve the motion of my fingers in her cunt.

Without a word spoken, both women released my turgid cock and pushed themselves to their knees. Carrie moved to place her pussy above my head facing my feet. Julia moved to position her pussy over my cock, which she was holding straight up in the air. She was facing her mother. Carrie and Julia both sank themselves down at the same time. I anxiously drove my tongue into Carrie's cunt as soon as it was in reach. I groaned as Julia's tight eighteen year old cunt descended down the length of my cock all the way to my balls. Julia stopped right there and began clenching my cock with her vaginal muscles.

I continued furiously tongue fucking Carrie's cunt. I was flicking her clitoris with my index finger of one hand and pushing my other index finger into her anus. Carrie screamed as she gyrated on my face. Julia reached up and wrapped her fingers under her mother's tits and lightly strummed her nipples with her thumbs. Carrie was going crazy. She grabbed Julia's hands and pushed them hard to mash her tits. Julia got the message and began roughly massaging Carrie's tits.

I removed my hands from Carrie and pressed them against Julia's small, puffy tits. Her nipples were very long and I rolled them in my fingers. Julia and Carrie leaned toward each other and began passionately kissing each other and sucking on each other's tongues. My tongue was getting tired going in and out so I starting licking her pussy from end to end and flicking on her clitoris. Carrie was bouncing all over my face. Carrie pushed my hands away from Julia's tits so she could have them.

I pulled my cock out of Julia's pussy and shoved it back in with a pelvic thrust. She screamed around her mother's tongue and mouth. She started rocking her pelvis to drive my cock in and out. I was doing the same. We were all breathing very hard and moaning and groaning.

Carrie's pussy started quaking with her orgasm. Her pussy was pushing my tongue out as I pushed it back in. Her head separated from Julia and lifted as she was muttering, "Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah. Oh Fuck! Yes...Yes....Yes."

Julia leaned forward to suck her mother's right nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around her nipple and Carrie let out a loud scream of ecstasy. When she came down off her high, she collapsed onto her side of the bed.

Now Julia went to work on my cock. She was twisting her torso around on my shaft while rocking her hips forward and pulling herself up the length of it. She then rotated her hips back and pushed herself down to my balls. She held my hands on her tits as I tweaked her long nipples. Her head was lifted high as she began uttering, "Ah...Ah...Ah" with each thrust. I was driving myself up into her as hard as I could. My climax was approaching fast but I needed to hold back until Julia had her orgasm. As it turned out, I couldn't hold back, but when I clenched every muscle in my body to launch my load, it pushed Julia over the top and we both climaxed together. Each of my cum shots pushed her orgasm and each pulse of her pussy seemed to push another cum shot from my cock.

We finally collapsed together with Julia lying on my chest. My cock came out of her pussy and was lying there slowly pulsing on her ass-cheeks. Cum drooled out of Julia's cunt onto my lower stomach. Carrie moved her hand in between us and rubbed cum around with her fingers. My left hand was on Julia's ass while my right hand was on Carrie's left tit. We all just laid there for nearly a half-hour.

Julia lifted herself up and kissed me on the lips and then rolled off onto her back. She settled down and muttered, "Holy shit that was fantastic."

Carrie said, "It sure was. Babe, you are an amazing pussy eater for a man." She turned herself around on the bed and came up and put her head on my chest and licked my right nipple. Her right hand grasped my flaccid cock and just held it there. We all fell asleep.

At 6:00 AM, I woke to find Carrie's hand still wrapped around my cock. I pushed myself out from under her head and used my legs to pull myself to the bottom of the bed; extricating my cock from Carrie's hand in the process. As though I had created a vacuum with my departure, Carrie and Julia moved into my spot and held each other. Neither one woke up.

I had been unable to work out for several days now and I was at least mentally anxious to go to the basement and do my weight-lifting routine. Unfortunately, I was physically unable to. My sore muscles and bruises, from the car accident three days ago, strongly objected, so I went back upstairs to the master bedroom.

Carrie and Julia were in a side-by-side '69' position in the middle of the bed. Their faces were buried in each other's pussy with lips caressing clits and tongues working in and out of their vaginas. I sat my 6'5", 230 pound body down in the chair by the bed and watched. The scene was very erotic and the passion was intoxicating. My cock started to harden immediately and with a little help from my right hand it was totally erect in less than a minute.

My wife, Carrie is tall at 5'10" with a slender frame and large, Double-D tits. She has wavy blonde hair down to her shoulders. Her aqua-blue eyes are very bright and large on her beautiful face. She has very sexy curves through the waist and the flare to her hips. Her pubic hair is trimmed neatly to accommodate her various bikini bottoms and thong undies.

My daughter, Julia is eighteen years old and had graduated from High School this past June and is going off to College in less than two weeks. She stands 5'7" and is very slim. She has small A-cup tits with puffy nipples. Because of her slender physique, her curves are less pronounced. She has full wavy dark brown hair with red highlights. She has huge green eyes and pouty lips. Her pubic area is completely bald.

My girls were working each other's pussies over pretty good and their non-verbal communication resulted in both having their orgasms at the same time. Their breathing was ragged and heavy as they both withdrew their tongues and lay with their faces in the other's crotch. They were surprised to see me sitting there jerking myself off.

Carrie flexed her index finger at me, motioning me to come over. I did as directed and climbed in between Carrie and Julia. Both of their faces were glazed with vaginal fluid. As I dropped onto my back, my rigid cock slapped Julia in the face. She giggled and wrapped her fingers around the shaft and started jerking on it. Carrie dropped her face to the tip and tongued the sensitive "spot" as Julia continued jacking me off.

After several minutes, Carrie took control. She lifted her body between my legs and sank her mouth down my shaft all the way to my balls. Julia's hands were pushed out of the way by her mother's lips. Julia's hands went down to caress my balls. Carrie flicked my balls with her tongue and then pulled her head back to the tip and flicked the "spot". She repeated this cycle several times.

Carrie pulled her head completely off my shaft and lifted herself to straddle my hips facing me. She leaned forward with one hand on my chest and the other guided my cock into her pussy. She pushed herself down the shaft very slowly as she savored every inch. I didn't move a single muscle other than my penis to flex it harder to enhance Carrie's enjoyment. When she was sitting on my balls she bent forward and dragged her gorgeous tits across my chest. Her nipples were like nails. She was staring directly into my eyes. Her face exhibited complete lust as she lifted herself up to the tip and sank back down just as slow as before.

Julia had pushed her middle finger into her mother's anus and I could feel her intrusion through the thin membrane separating her finger from my cock. Carrie had yelled out in a guttural voice, the first words that had been spoken, "Oh fuck. Yes Baby. Yes. That feels fantastic. Deeper Baby."

While this combined action was incredible, I wanted to fuck her brains right out of her head. So, as Julia continued caressing my balls with one hand and finger-fucking Carrie's anus with the other, I took control of the action. I grabbed Carrie's hips and lifted her up slightly. I used the space between us to thrust my hips up and down, driving my cock deep and then pulling it out. The pace was furious and Carrie's eyes glazed over as she looked up at the ceiling with her lips parted. She was loudly groaning out, "Ah..Ah..Ah" with each thrust.

I could feel my eruption was imminent and so could she. She began thrusting her hips to counter mine. As cum exploded up the shaft, Carrie's pussy began clutching at my cock. She dug her fingernails into my chest as she exploded into her own climax. She screamed out loud. Her hips fired forward and then lurched back again. She did this twice more before she stopped moving altogether. Her head hung down. Her hair was over her face. She had stopped breathing and then gasped for air.

I pulled her torso down onto my chest and wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight. My cock was still buried in her pussy as cum oozed out around it onto Julia's hand. She licked the cum and vaginal juices from her hand and then buried her lips around the exposed shaft and Carrie's pussy and sucked and licked the combined fluids directly from the source.

When Julia was done cleaning us up, she crawled up the bed and cuddled up with us. I lifted my left arm off Carrie and wrapped it around Julia's shoulder. I held both of my girls tightly for many minutes. I was in no hurry as I had doctor's orders to not go to work until tomorrow. Carrie and Julia, however, had to get ready for work. After kisses all around, Carrie pulled her pussy off my flaccid cock and got out of bed. Julia went to her room to shower and dress for work.

I laid in bed a minute or two longer until I heard the shower running. I walked into the shower with Carrie. We washed each other with the usual attention paid to tits, pussy, ass, cock, etc. and stepped into the sink area. I finished my morning ritual and grabbed a pair of workout shorts from my dresser and pulled them on. I went down to the kitchen. I had coffee ready for Carrie and Julia when they came down.Julia was dressed casually but tastefully. Carrie was dressed professionally in a gray suit with a lacy low-cut blouse. Her cleavage caught my eye. I couldn't resist burying my face in her tits and shaking my head back and forth.

Carrie pushed me back and while laughing said, "You stop that. You're awful." She reached up to kiss me on the lips and said, "I do love your attention though." She kissed me again. I could feel that familiar sensation in my crotch. My cock flexed to rise. It was pushing the left leg of my shorts out. Carrie spotted the movement and pushed her hand up my shorts and squeezed the tip of my cock. She smiled and said, "I may have to go upstairs and put on a different blouse if this is the affect on the men in the office."

I said, "Babe. If you dress in a burlap sack, you would have this effect on the men in the office." She giggled and kissed me again.

They sat down at the bar only long enough to drink their coffee and then they were up and out the door. As usual, Carrie would drop Julia off at work and pick her up on her way home. I had a rental car, as mine had been totaled in the accident, but I didn't have any plans to go anywhere today.

I went out on the deck with my kindle e-reader and sat back in a lounge chair and put my feet up. The sun was bright as it lifted off the eastern horizon and began to climb in the air. There was barely a cloud in the sky and the humidity hadn't broken yet. It would be another hot day. My bare chest and legs were already glistening with perspiration.

I had been reading for an hour or so when I heard the front doorbell ringing in the house. I struggled out of the lounge chair thinking, 'great, who could this be?' I still had the kindle in my hand as I opened the front door. At that moment I realized that I was inappropriately dressed; especially when I discovered that the visitors were two women. I didn't recognize either one. I stepped back into the foyer and invited them across the threshold. I said, "Please excuse my attire. Hold on while I get a shirt on." I moved backward through the foyer. I stopped and said, "Please, come into the living room. I will be right with you." The women followed me but neither said a word.

I went into the laundry room and grabbed a tee-shirt from the laundry basket and pulled it on. When I returned to the living room, both women were seated on the sofa. The older women looked very much like the younger and I guessed that the pair was mother and daughter. The younger women smiled at me and acted as though she knew me. I must have had a confused look on my face so the younger one said, "Hi Mark. I'm Kristin. This is my mother Judith. I live across the street. I'm a friend of Carrie's. I guess we have never met. At least no officially that is." She smiled broadly with that last statement.

I said, "Hello Kristin, Judith. It's nice to meet you. How can I help you?"

Kristin said, "Carrie called last night and asked me if I would drop by today just to check on you. She said you had been in a bad auto accident. I'm so sorry. I hope you are feeling better. Is there anything I can do to help?"

I looked at Kristin and then Judith. Whenever I meet a woman, I always automatically do a quick 'hotness factor' check. Kristen and even her mother had high ranks. Kristin was in her early to mid thirties. She was dressed in low riding, very tight and short cut-off jeans with the frayed hem. She had on a tight, low-cut tank top that exposed her navel which contained a large diamond piercing. There was a lot of cleavage showing above her huge set of artificially enhanced breasts. Her nipples became erect as we conversed. She had long almost black hair. She either had a great tan or she had naturally dark skin. She was very attractive with large dark eyes. Her lips were probably enhanced as well. She was wearing very high heels which made her nearly six feet tall.

Kristin was a young mirror image of her mother who did not have an enhanced bust line. She didn't need any. She had large, natural breasts. I guessed that Judith was in her mid fifties. She was more demurely dressed than her daughter. She was not displaying cleavage in her crew neck tee shirt and unbuttoned over shirt. She had on tight jeans that displayed her flat stomach, slim hips and tight ass. She was also wearing high heels. Both women were classically beautiful in full makeup and bright red lipstick.

I completed my assessment and said, "Apparently, we have met before, but I'm at a loss. I can't believe that I would not remember meeting someone that looks like you. Do I know your husband?"

Kristin said, "I'm divorced so I doubt you know my husband." She looked at her mother and smiled. Judith smiled back. There seemed to be some kind of conspiracy going on and I was on the outside. Kristin continued, "I met you one night here in your house. You were tied up at the time." At first I interpreted 'tied up' as being busy. Then the light came on. I had been literally 'tied up'.

A week or ten days ago, Carrie and Julia blindfolded me and tied my hands behind my back (see Chapter 06). Julia had sucked my cock to full dimensions before she sat me in a chair. I was told that there were several other women in the room and they were going to suck my cock. Carrie had said that I knew some of the women and didn't know others. Apparently, Kristin had been one of the latter. This whole time I thought it was just Carrie and Julia taking turns sucking my cock and trying to make me believe there were all these women in the room. At the recollection of how intensely I wanted to cum that night, my cock rose involuntarily.

Kristin saw the confusion on my face start to clear. She had a grin on her face. I was sitting in a chair across from them and Kristin and Judith both saw my cock move under the fabric of my shorts. I knew that the shorts had ridden up my legs when I sat down and I also knew that the length of my hardening cock would soon push out the bottom of my left leg. I placed my hands on my leg to hide the tip of my cock as it pushed forward. The constriction was getting painful. I finally had to stand up to pull the hem of my shorts down. This didn't help the situation any. My cock was now pushing the fabric straight out away from my leg. It was more than obvious that I had a major boner going. I sat back down.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers