Hot Summer Night Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was so hard it hurt. My heart was hammering with anticipation and the possibility of getting caught. Carrie's face was flushed with lust. I pulled her up to me so that her pussy was in my face. I pushed my tongue between her legs and licked her clitoris. Her hips rocked forward. She grabbed my head and held me tight to her pussy. She was sopping wet.

She stepped back and knelt to her hands and knees and moved her exquisite body into the kneehole. I have a large desk and the kneehole was plenty roomy for her. She reached out and pulled my chair toward her so that I was sitting normally at my desk. No one would suspect what was going on if they came in. I lowered my chair with the side lever so she could have better access to my cock. Since I am 6'5" tall, I could lower it to the bottom without looking like I was sitting on the floor.

Carrie moved her head up between my legs and pulled my cock down to wrap her lips around the head. She pushed her lips down the shaft. I was surprised how far she could get my cock into her throat. I leaned back against the chair hinge and watched my wife give me a tremendous blowjob. It was uncomfortable for Carrie but she was doing just fine. The sensation was better than any fantasy I ever had about this.

Just as expected, there was a knock on my office door. I knew it was Gina returning with the copies I had requested. I looked down at Carrie and asked her if she was ready. She nodded with my cock still in her mouth. I spoke loudly for Gina to come in. The door opened and she was surprised when my "visitor" was not there. I noted her surprise and said, "She has a friend on the fourth floor. We will finish our business when she returns."

Gina came to the desk and put the copies down. She said, "Do you mind if I sit?" I leaned forward to motion for her to sit. This pushed Carrie off my cock. She began licking the underside and jerking my cock with her hands.

When Gina was seated on the front of one of the chairs it was obvious she wanted to bring up a subject that she had on her mind but was reluctant to bring up. I asked what was on her mind.

She just blurted it out, "You know that I want you, right?" She didn't give me a chance to respond. I nearly chocked. The blowjob continued unabated. "If you need to have hookers come in, even high priced ones like visited you earlier, you can save a lot of money by just having me come in. I would do anything for you. You know that, right? I know I'm not as gorgeous as she is, but I'm not bad. She probably costs $1000 an hour. I am free."

I hurried to get a word in, "Gina, you are extremely attractive. I have shunned your attraction to me because I am married. The woman here earlier is not a hooker. Although she could probably charge $1000 an hour or more if she was a hooker." Carrie bit the tip of my cock with my last comment. I jumped and Gina looked oddly at me for a moment. Carrie went back to deep-throating me and I groaned. Gina looked oddly at me again. I told her that some of my aches from my accident bother me now and then. She accepted the explanation.

Gina stood up and said, "Well, you know how I feel about you. Anytime, anywhere, anyway. OK?" I nodded. She turned and walked to the door. She opened the door and turned to look at me. She said nothing else and closed the door behind her. 'Holy Fuck', I was thinking.

I pushed my chair back dragging Carrie out of the kneehole. I reached down and pulled Carrie up to her feet. I pushed her backward until she sat on the edge of my desk. I kept pushing her back until she was lying on her back across my desk. I picked up her legs and kissed my way from her right knee all the way to her pussy. She was dripping wet. I pulled my cock down to her pussy and pushed it into her.

Carrie's head hung over the front side of my desk and she was rolling it from side to side as I fucked her with feverish intensity. I held her hips in place as I pummeled her cunt. She was groaning loudly from my assault. I motioned that she had to be quiet. She was oblivious.

Out of the blue she raised her head and said, "Call Gina to come in."

I said, "Babe. Are you nuts? I can't do that."

She urgently said, "We made a contact when I walked in. I want her now. I need her now. Please. She wants you and I know you want her too."

I said, "Honey. You shouldn't do this. I don't know how she would react to a woman's attention. I could lose my job." I continued fucking her cunt. The topic of conversation was making me hotter and my cock was getting even harder. Carrie recognized it for what it was.

She said, "Trust me. I have no doubt that she wants me even more than she wants you. Call her in." I picked up the phone and asked Gina to step into my office. I continued fucking Carrie and she continued moaning and groaning. I thought my cock would explode right there when the door opened.

Gina stopped short half way through the door. I motioned for her to come in and lock the door. She hesitated and then did as I instructed. She stood at the door and watched me fucking my wife. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Carrie burst out with a scream, "Oh my God. Babe, I'm cumming. Jesus. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Yes. Yes. Gina, honey, I'm cumming. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. I moaned hard and my head flew back as I fired my hips forward. Carrie's head hung over the edge of the desk. Her mouth was open as she groaned and groaned. Gina came over to the side of the desk to get a better look. She was watching my 9 inch cock pushing in and pulling out. It was like she was in a trance.

Finally, Gina said, "Oh my God. That is the biggest cock I have ever seen. I am assuming that this is your wife, Carrie."

I said, "Gina, this gorgeous woman is Carrie. Carrie, this gorgeous woman is Gina." They nodded at each other but Carrie was in the throes of an orgasm and Gina recognized the symptoms. When Carrie had finished her spasms and stopped clamping down on my cock, she pulled herself up to her elbow on the desk. She had her tits in her hands and was pinching her own nipples.

Carrie said to Gina, "When we met as I came in, I thought you were so sexy and you made me so horny. Would you like to join us?"

Gina was immobile and silent for several seconds. The look on her face was one of pure lust. Then she started unbuttoning her blouse. Carrie looked at me as I looked at her. She smiled as if to say, I told you so. I still held onto her hips as I was kind of absent-mindedly fucking her pussy. Carrie looked from Gina to me and said, "Well Mister, you had better get that cock of your revved up because you now have two hot babes to take care of."

Gina was out of her clothes in short order. I pulled my cock out of Carrie's pussy. Her vaginal fluids flowed out along with it. I pulled her up to a sitting position on the edge of my desk. Gina wasted no time going into a lip-lock with Carrie. I thought, 'Damn, she was right again. Gina was more interested in having sex with her than me.' What a sight. These two very attractive naked women were sucking face and now rapidly moving into more.

Gina pushed her right hand into Carrie's pussy and started finger-fucking her. Carrie did the same to Gina. It appeared that I, with my rigid cock was the odd man out. I sat back in my chair and watched while jerking myself off.

Gina pulled Carrie up and they both went down to the carpet in a '69' position. Carrie was on the bottom and Gina was on top and they were going at each other. Both were groaning and moaning around the other's cunt. I continued watching and masturbating.

When Gina launched into her orgasm, I could hear Carrie furiously trying to suck and slurp up Gina's vaginal juices. I decided to get involved and I moved in behind Gina. Carrie was licking Gina's clit and I pushed my cock into her pussy. Gina pulled her head from Carrie's cunt and turned around to look at me. She said, "Oh my God. You are going to split me in two. I couldn't have even imagined you had a cock like this."

I pushed the rest of my cock into her pussy and she tried hard to not scream too loud. Carrie was working on Gina's clitoris while I fucked her brains out. Within a minute Gina was having another orgasm. Her hips launched forward and then back. Her arms failed momentarily and she started to collapse into Carrie's pussy and then pushed back up again. She cried out, "Oh...Oh...Oh...Fuck...Fuck...Oh my God. You are better than I imagined. Fuck me. Fuck me harder." I did as she requested. I was pummeling my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. She had another orgasm and finally collapsed her face down into Carrie's pussy.

She didn't move a muscle. I pulled my cock from her pussy and a huge quantity of vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy onto Carrie's face. She was frantically trying to collect it all and swallow it. When she was done she rolled Gina off of her onto the carpet where she laid unmoving.

I moved around and pulled Carrie up to her feet and bent her over my desk and assaulted her cunt with my cock. She screamed out when I entered her. Gina did not move a muscle for several minutes. Carrie had another orgasm which pulled me over the top and I could feel my load rushing upward. I groaned out loud when my first stream of cum exited my cock into Carrie's pussy. She moaned out, "Mother fucker. Jesus. Fuck. Fuck. Babe, fill me up with your cum. Holy Shit."

I pumped stream after stream of cum into her before I started to settle back down. Gina had gotten off the carpet and was standing behind me pressing her huge tits into my back. She had her hands on my hips and was pushing me into Carrie's cunt and pulling me back out in the same rhythm as mine.

When I pulled out of Carrie, Gina wrapped her hand around the girth of my still rock hard cock and started jacking on it. I turned around to face Gina and she adjusted her attack on my cock. I picked her up and placed her pussy down on my cock. She slipped right on all the way to my balls. I had my hands under her ass cheeks and was thrusting my cock in and out of her. Her cunt was grabbing my cock each time I pulled out.

She was way tighter than I anticipated and I couldn't believe it but I could feel another load bubbling up in my balls. I announced, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming again. Jesus. I'm going to fill you with cum." I groaned loudly and fired my hips into her as I held her up. A huge burst of cum launched into Gina's pussy. She felt it coming and she groaned loudly along with me. Carrie had moved to my chair to watch me fucking Gina. Her hand was furiously working in her own cunt. As I came in Gina's cunt, Carrie had another self-induced orgasm.

All of us were gasping for air. I set Gina's ass down on the edge of my desk and pulled my cock from her pussy. Cum drooled out onto the desktop. Carrie moved out of my chair and buried her face in Gina's cunt and started lapping up cum as it came bubbling out. Gina had her hands on Carrie's head as though she was never going to let her up.

Carrie pulled her head up after cleaning Gina and then sank her mouth onto my cock to clean it from balls to tip.

I sat down in my chair and said, "Holy Shit. That was incredible. Babe you are one amazing fuck. Gina. My God. I have never cum like that with no recovery time in between. Jesus."

Carrie sat down in one of the chairs and said, "Babe, this was not the plan but when I met Gina, I was so turned on I had to have her. You were fantastic. I am totally fucked out."

Gina moved down into the chair beside Carrie and leaned over to kiss her passionately. Gina said, "I told Mark that I was in awe of how beautiful I thought you were. I have made moves on Mark many times before but I was so horny for you. I was sorry you weren't still here when I came back from the copy room. Wait a minute. You were here the whole time weren't you?"

Carrie said, "I was under the desk giving Mark a blowjob when you told him you thought I was a high-priced hooker and you would give it to him for free. Well, I was honored by the comparison and you did give it to him for free." We all laughed.

We all used the adjoining bathroom to clean ourselves up and we all got dressed and made sure we weren't in disarray. Gina said, "I hope this isn't the only time we do this."

Carrie put her hand on Gina's cheek and said, "You can be sure this is going to happen again, and soon. I was so hot. Hell, I'm still hot. I'm going to fuck his brains out on the carpet as soon as I get home." I grinned and gave thumbs up. Gina grinned too.

Gina said, "Take a video. I would pay to see that. Carrie, you are the most incredibly sexy woman I have ever met." Carrie smiled and kissed her one more time. She came around the desk and pinched my cock as she kissed me passionately on the lips. She blew me an air-kiss as she went out the door.

Gina turned to me and said, "Jesus. No wonder you weren't taking me up on my advances." She walked to the office door and turned to say, "Will there be anything else you need?" She giggled and went back to her desk. I was useless the rest of the afternoon as I just sat at my desk replaying the most incredible lunch of my life. Gina was thankful that I had no tasks for her as she sat at her desk fingering her clitoris as she replayed the most incredible lunch of her life.

12