Hot Summer Night Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

With her head still lying on the deck, Gina opened her eyes. The only thing in her range of vision was Julia looking nearly straight down at her as she fucked my cock. A big smile emerged on her face. God only knew what she was thinking at that moment. She threw an air kiss up at Julia and Julia threw one down at Gina. I thought to myself, 'Oh great. Gina is going to take both of my girls and leave with nothing but my cock in my hand.'

As it turned out, that is more or less exactly what happened. Julia increased her fucking pace as she began clenching her teen tight vaginal muscles around my cock. I thought, 'Jesus, she is one mean fuck for an eighteen year old. God help the boys at college.' I wanted to keep doing this forever but unfortunately I could feel my cum load stirring in my balls. I moved one hand from her titty and down to her pussy. I fingered her clitoris which was very sensitive.

When Julia threw her head back on my shoulder and every muscle tensed; I knew she was having an orgasm. I could feel her vaginal spasms with my cock and my fingers. She let out a loud scream that caused Gina to look up. The sight of Julia in orgasm seemed to push Gina over the edge as well and she started bouncing her pelvis around on the deck. Carrie maintained contact with Gina's pussy with one hand and her tits with the other. Carrie was sucking hard on Gina's nipples as an orgasm rolled through her.

Julia had slowed her pace as her orgasm consumed her attention. When the spasms subsided, I stopped thumbing her clit. She increased the pace of her fuck. The cum boiling in my balls started its rise. Julia had my balls in her hand and was rolling them around in my scrotum. She knew I was about to blast my load and she started rocking her hips to change the action. My load launched into Julia's cunt as she worked up and down. I threw my head back and yelled out, "Oh fuck. Julia. Baby. Fuck me Baby. Oh fuck. I'm cumming in you. Jesus." Thick ropes of cum streamed into Julia's cunt. After the second shot, Julia pulled off my cock and the third, fourth and fifth ropes shot through the air and landed on Gina's face, chest and the side of Carrie's face.

Carrie removed Gina's tit from her lips and licked up my cum from Gina's tits and face. Gina lifted her head to lick cum from Carrie's cheek. Carrie used the break in the action to push herself off Gina and stood up. She reached down to help pull Gina up to a standing position. It was apparent that Carrie simply wanted to get Gina's clothes off her as she pulled her blouse and bra off and pushed her skirt down and removed Gina's panties. Gina stood totally naked as Carrie pulled her tank top and tennis skirt off. She stood there in nothing but her high-heels towering above Gina.

Gina immediately moved in close and wrapped her arms around Carrie's back and pressed her lips into Carrie's tits. She rubbed her face all over Carrie's tits and then began sucking on her nipples. Carrie walked Gina backward toward a lounge chair. When her calves hit the seat rail, she sat down and laid back. Carrie went down to her knees and buried her face in Gina's pussy. When Carrie's tongue invaded her vagina, she screamed out, "Oh fuck. You have me so hot. Carrie. Honey. You are so hot." I could see Carrie's tongue flagellating Gina's clitoris. Gina was throwing her head from side to side and moaning loudly.

Julia had sat down in my lap after lifting off my cock. It was still rock-hard and pointing up along Julia's pussy lips. She took advantage and began rubbing her pussy up and down on the top-side of my cock. She rubbed her clit along the entire length. From below it looked like it was Julia's cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking in slowly. She looked up at me and said, "Jesus, Daddy. Your cock is still hard. She put her feet on the front edge of the chair and leaned back into me as she used the leverage to rub herself up and down my shaft. It didn't take long before she rolled into a violent orgasm. At one point, we were on two legs and about to go over. I corrected for the instability as she continued to gyrate in my lap. Julia pressed the top side of my cock hard against her sliding cunt lips. She was going nuts as she screamed out again.

Carrie's hands were wrapped around Gina's large, soft breasts. Gina's hands were on top of Carrie's, assisting the assault. Gina's mouth hung open as she gasped for air. Carrie's lips and tongue were working Gina's clitoris and then her tongue began ramming into her vagina. Gina groaned. Her muscles and tendon were taught as another orgasm took control. Vaginal juices were flowing from her pussy and Carrie was furiously sucking and licking it up and swallowing it.

After Julia had recovered sufficiently to move, she pushed my cock forward and pushed herself off my lap. She left my hard cock behind and lowered herself onto her back behind her mother. She used her legs to push herself up under Carrie's pussy. Carrie noticed the movement and lowered her pussy down into Julia's face. I grabbed my cock and started jerking myself off. It was just as I figured. Here I was, cock in fist, while Julia, Carrie and Gina were busy with each other. I didn't mind at all. It was quite an erotic sight.

Everyone else but me was naked, so I stood up and took my clothes off. I thought of all the possibilities in lieu of jerking myself off. I opted to kneel down over Gina's face and present my hard cock to her mouth. She removed one hand from Carrie's and grabbed it and hungrily shoved it into her mouth. I started fucking her face. I knew she could take most of it down her throat so I pushed down until she gagged. I stopped and realized that I was balls deep in her throat. I smiled to myself and thought, "What a good girl you are." I fucked her face from tip to balls over and over again.

Saliva poured out of Gina's mouth as my cock appeared and disappeared into her mouth. I could actually watch my cock move down her throat. She started to gag heavily and I realized that she was having another orgasm. Her knees slammed hard around Carrie's head. Carrie stayed right there tongue fucking Gina's cunt. She could feel Gina's spasms pushing her tongue out. In between spasms, she pushed her tongue back in. Julia was furiously tongue fucking her mother's pussy and rubbing her own clitoris with both hands. I couldn't see Julia's face but I could see her lifting her hips high in the air as she was frigging her cunt.

I could feel another orgasm boiling in my balls. I let it go and went with it. I didn't fight it as I often do. The girls would have to fend for themselves as they were very adequately doing. As cum began to rise up my shaft, Gina launched into another orgasm. I don't think anyone had planned it but Carrie burst into her own orgasm from Julia's ministrations at the same time. Julia's self-induced climax arrived at the same time. All three were gyrating all over the deck. Gina had pulled her head off my cock just as my cum ejected from my cock. Carrie had raised her head out of Gina's pussy and was muttering, "Oh..Oh..Oh" with each spasm of her own cunt."

I had planned to shoot into Gina's mouth but the only receptacle available at the moment of truth was Carrie's mouth. I stepped forward and buried my cock between her open but unsuspecting lips and immediately began firing sperm into her mouth. Her eyes flew open wide as a torrent of cum filled her mouth. She couldn't hold it or swallow it and she gagged it out all over Gina's face and torso. Gina didn't react, as she was continuing to spasm with her climax. Carrie was coughing, trying to clear the thick, gooey sperm from her throat.

Through all this, Carrie continued to flex her hips up and down on Julia's face with the last throes of her orgasm. Julia was frantically trying to keep her lips on her mother's clitoris as her own hips were firing into the air with her fingers furiously working her clit.

When the last of my sperm dripped off the end of my cock, it dropped onto Gina's left nipple which was already drenched in sperm and spit ejected from Carrie's mouth. Carrie was still trying to recover from the double assault. Finally, she croaked, "Sorry Gina. Let me make that up to you." She buried her face in Gina's cunt once more and within a minute, tongue-fucked another orgasm from Gina. I lost count of how many climaxes they had.

Julia had pushed out from under her mother and had curled up in a fetal position on the deck. Carrie was in the final licks of cleaning up Gina's pussy. Gina had sucked my softening cock into her mouth and was sucking and lapping up remaining cum, and spit.

Carrie rolled over on her side and cuddled up to Gina. I moved my cock from Gina's mouth to my wife's. She accepted it and sucked hard on it. I pulled it out of Carrie's mouth with a 'pop' and pushed it back into Gina's waiting mouth. I sawed in and out several times and returned it to Carrie's mouth. She was like a baby bird waiting to be fed. When my cock was completely flaccid I pulled it free and moved back to sit in my chair. My cock draped over my balls.

Gina rolled toward Carrie and they embraced passionately. I thought, 'this budding romance will mean great sex for me.' After several minutes, lying on the deck together, Carrie and Gina got up and sat in their chairs. Julia returned to her chair and leaned over and kissed me deeply on the lips. She then turned her gaze to Gina with a look of pure lust on her face. Now that we were all recovered and had resumed our seats, I was going to be shocked if some new erotica started. As it turned out, I was shocked.

Julia slid down off her chair and crawled on hands and knees in almost an animal stalking movement to Gina's chair. Gina acted a little reticent but Julia wasted no time spreading Gina's legs and moving her face into Gina's pussy. Gina offered no resistance but she looked to Carrie and me as if for permission to have sex with our daughter. As soon as Julia's tongue touched Gina's clit, she wasn't looking for our permission anymore. She spread her legs further apart inviting Julia in.

Instead Julia stood up and pulled Gina up with her. Even Julia towered over her. Both went to the deck in a side-by-side '69' position. Gina quickly went after Julia's clitoris and Julia did the same to Gina. Carrie got up and came over and sat in my lap. We both watched our daughter eating out and being eaten out by my secretary. Carrie picked up my cock between her legs and started fondling it. Unfortunately, it didn't respond to her attention. She persisted and continued stroking it as we watch the porno action before us.

Gina was the first to roll into climax. She clamped her legs on Julia's head. Spasm after spasm rocked her body. She yelled out, "Oh my God, Oh my God. I'm cumming on my bosses daughter. Holy shit. Ah..Ah..Ahh. Jesus." When she settled down again she went back to tongue-fucking Julia. Within two minutes, Julia had an immense climax. Her head came up out of Gina's pussy and she groaned out in a guttural voice, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming." Her hips pulsed up into Gina's face. Gina followed and continued her attack. Julia gyrated all over the place. It was several minutes before their breathing returned to normal and they had recovered from their vaginal spasms. They rolled away from each other and moved back to their respective seats.

Carrie continued slowly stroking my cock and the others turned their attention to us. From Gina's vantage point it looked like Carrie was stroking her own cock as her legs were draped over the top of mine and her clit was perched on top of the base of my cock. Gina's only view of me was my hands molesting my wife's tits.

Even though we were outdoors, the smell of sex permeated the air. It was intoxicating and Gina was consumed with the idea of Carrie, the clear object of her desires, sitting there stroking her own cock. She got up and knelt in front of my chair. Carrie raised my soft cock up to Gina's face and slapped her on the cheek several times and then dragged it all over her face.

When Gina had the opportunity, she pushed her mouth over the head and clamped her lips around the ridge so Carrie couldn't tease her with it anymore. She flicked her tongue on the "spot" several times and then pushed my cock all the way into her mouth and dragged her lips back. No cock was going to resist that for long. Gina was persistent and continued working my cock as Carrie continued jerking it whenever it wasn't in Gina's mouth.

It took nearly five minutes before my cock was at full attention. Julia came over and knelt at my feet and shoved her face into the mix. Carrie didn't need to hold my cock up anymore. It did that on its own. As Gina was sucking my cock, Julia sucked my balls into her mouth and rolled them around while licking them. My cock surged larger. Gina and Julia began licking up and down their side of my cock and entwining their tongues as the both came together at the tip.

When Julia took my cock down her throat and flicked her tongue on my balls, Gina looked up at Carrie with an amazed look on her face. Carrie said, "She is very good isn't she?" Gina just nodded and returned her attention to Julia's incredible blowjob. I thought Julia was showing off, so I reached forward and pulled her head off my cock. Julia smiled at Gina and pushed my cock toward her. She accepted it and buried it in her throat. She pulled back and smiled at Julia. She flexed her jaw for a moment and the two of them went back to licking the sides of my cock.

I felt cum rising yet again and it came on fast. There was no warning as cum blasted from my cock. The load was massive. The first rope of thick sperm shot three feet straight up and hit Carrie in the face. She reflexively pulled back. Gina grabbed my cock and was trying to get the head into her mouth but she was too late to catch the second rope of sperm. It hit her on the forehead and dripped down her face. She aimed it at Julia who received the third and fourth stream half way down her throat. She gagged and she coughed sperm out of her nose. Gina had a horrified look on her face. Julia pulled her head off and coughed many times trying to clear the thick sperm from her throat.

Gina was wiping cum from her face and licking it from her fingers. She stood up and leaned into Carrie to lick cum from her face. Their tongues entangled but only for a second. Things were settling down now. We all took our own seats and finished our drinks. I asked if anyone would like another drink. No one wanted one. I went to the kitchen to get a beer. I stood in the kitchen window and watched these three gorgeous women interact without me there. They were laughing together and seemed like they were long-time best friends. I smiled to myself.

When we were all dressed again I called a cab for Gina and paid her fare when it arrived. I said I would see her tomorrow and the cab drove off. 'Holy Shit. What a day.' I thought as I walked back in the house. It was past 6:30 PM and I was hungry. Carrie and Julia sat on the deck and talked back and forth about Gina. When I returned, Carrie said, "I can't believe you were able to refuse Gina's attempts to get in your pants. I wouldn't have been able to."

I responded, "Babe. It's obvious that you are totally infatuated with Gina. I find her attractive but not the way you do. Julia doesn't feel the same way either, do you Honey?"

Julia spoke up and said, "I think she is very sexy but I don't feel like I have to have her like you do Mom."

Carrie said, "Wow, I have never experienced anything like this before. I simply can't control myself when I'm around her. I'm going to have to cool this down to get some control."

I said, "Great. What's for dinner?"

Carrie said, "We are going to have to go out for dinner. I'm not in any condition to cook. I'm still horny just thinking about what happened today. I got myself off at my desk four or five times this afternoon." I laughed and told her that we left work around two o'clock because we couldn't concentrate on anything except lunch. I told her about Gina finger-fucking herself when I came out of my office. Julia just laughed and muttered something about 'you guys have it bad'.

I asked where we should go for dinner. Carrie was silent for quite some time before a smile grew on her face. I thought, 'Oh God, what is on her pornographic mind now?' She sat there silent for several more moments before I finally said "I hate to ask, but what is on your mind, Babe?"

Carrie looked at me with a huge grin on her face and said, "How about Pizza?"

I'll say it again. My wife is sexually insatiable and I love her for it. Just two days ago she had mentioned how hot she thought the Crystal blowjob at the local Pizza Parlor was. She casually mentioned that she wanted to try it. Here we are; going to the Pizza Parlor. I could only imagine what gears were turning in her head.

I said, "OK Babe. I know what is on your mind. What is your plan?" Julia took all this in. She didn't know anything about the Crystal blowjob at the Pizza Parlor. She figured she would find out her role in her mother's scheme soon enough, so she said nothing. She just smiled along with her mother and me.

Carrie said, "What time is it busiest in the bar?"

I thought a moment because I wasn't a frequent patron of the bar at the Pizza Parlor. I said, "I would imagine it gets busy after dinner time. Say around eight o'clock."

Carrie looked at her watch and said, "Perfect. That gives me enough time to get ready." She rose from her chair and started for the house. She turned around and said, "Julia, come on Honey. We have to get ready to go out. We have to look spectacular for this."

Julia looked confused and said, "Mom? Why do we have to look spectacular to go to a Pizza Parlor?"

Carrie waved her toward the house and said, "I'll explain upstairs."

Upstairs, Carrie explained to Julia how her father had run into Crystal at the Pizza Parlor the day that Rachel and Sarah were here. She explained how Crystal had taken her father to the ladies room and gave him a blowjob and then saved the cum in a plastic bag and then brought her pizza back to the bar where her father was sitting among other customers and poured the cum over her pizza and then left.

Carrie explained how hot she thought that was and she wants to recreate it herself dressed up as a hooker. Carrie was getting horny just telling the story to Julia and thinking through her plan. Julia asked what was her part.

Carrie said, "Let's dress as slutty as we can. Your Dad will be in the bar before us talking with other customers. We, in our hooker outfits, will come in and scan the bar. We will talk and point. I'm pretty sure we will be able to get the bar's attention." She continued explaining her plan. Julia made some suggestions and the plan was revised several times. They both went to their respective bathrooms to shower and get ready.

I grabbed another beer and went back out to the deck. My part was simply to get picked up by a couple of hookers in the Pizza Parlor bar. No sweat. Being a little drunk would probably help.

It was nearly 7:30 when Carrie came out on the deck for my inspection. When I saw her I said simply, "Holy Shit." My cock leaped to attention. Carrie had a black, shoulder length wig with bangs on. She had put her evening makeup on which transforms her already striking beauty into stunning beauty. She didn't push the hooker thing too far because she wanted to appear to be a high-class escort, if there is any real distinction between the two. She didn't dress like a street hooker. She had a tight and low cut "little black dress" on. She did have her 4 inch 'fuck-me-pumps' on though. All told, I was ready to scrap the evening out and run with her upstairs to fuck her brains out.

My jaw fell open when Julia came strolling out on the deck. She had her mother's long wavy blonde wig on. It came down below her shoulder blades on her. Her makeup was stunning with her huge green eyes. She had glued false eye lashes on which made her eyes even more spectacular. She had maximized her skinny figure by accentuating it with an A-line leather miniskirt and a silk see-through low cut blouse and no bra. She also had on 4 inch heels. My cock was rock hard and pushing my pants out in front. Carrie laughed and said your pants are perfect. Don't change them. Your hard-on is so obvious, no one could miss it.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers