Hot Summer Night Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been there but a few minutes when a shadow came across my face. I opened my eyes to see Izzy standing beside me. She was wearing a bright red string-bikini and 4 inch "fuck-me-sandals". She stood 6'4" and every guy at the pool was staring at her. My cock surged to the side in the confines of my speed-o. She said, "Good morning Mark. I love your suit."

"Yours is pretty spectacular as well." I said. My cock surged. I looked around and asked, "Where are your folks?"

"Oh, they went down to the beach bar. I don't care for the sand. It gets in everything, if you know what I mean." She pulled a vacant lounge chair over beside me and laid it flat and threw herself down on her stomach. Her black booty stuck up in the air. Her suit bottom was a thong. 'Holy shit', I thought.

We lay in our chairs for quite some time enjoying the warm sunshine. I looked around and noticed more and more people were shedding their suits and lying and standing around in the nude. The bar opened and many waded into the pool to sit on the underwater bar-stools and order their drinks. I waited for the crowd to thin before I stood up. I asked Izzy if she wanted anything to drink. She wanted a "Bahama-Mama" with extra rum. She smiled up at me as I walked into the pool.

I gave my order to the bar-maid, who was white and extremely attractive with dark wavy hair in her mid twenties. Her name tag read "Phoenix". She worked on my order and pushed over the drinks. I palmed a twenty dollar bill to her and she gave me a seductive smile. "I love your suit", she said.

I laughed and said, "I hate wearing these things. Orders from the boss."

She said, "It won't be long before you're the only one here wearing a suit. Why don't you just take it off and be comfortable. It gets pretty hot around here and I don't mean the weather."

I contemplated for a moment before stripping my suit down into the water and over my feet. She stretched over the bar to check out my now unrestricted cock which hung down into the water. She looked back up at my face with a huge grin and said, "Very nice package. I guarantee you won't survive the day if you stay around here. I'll look for you later."

As I turned away with drinks in hand, she said, "Where are you sitting? I'll send over more drinks every so often."

I pointed toward my chair and said, "I'm sitting with that black girl in the red bathing suit." She smiled as I walked away. I could feel her watch my ass as I made my way out of the water to my chair.

I squatted down on the side of Izzy's chair she was facing. She opened her eyes and reached for her drink. Her eyes went wide when she saw my cock hanging almost to the deck. She took her drink from me and immediately pushed it between my legs and used my cock as a swizzle stick to stir her drink. She grinned up at me and said, "I love the service here."

I stood up and wiped off my cock before sitting back down in my chair. Izzy pushed herself up and turned over in her seat facing me. She put her drink down on the deck. She reached around behind her back and untied her bikini top and it fell off her tits onto her lap. She stood up and pulled her thong bottom down over her hips and let it fall to the deck beside her top. She smiled at me and sat back down on her lounge. My cock jumped from one thigh to the other. She noticed the movement and stared at my crotch to see if it was going to jump again.

All around us, couples were making out. Some were engaged in oral sex. Guys sat along the edge of the pool. A wall of naked women was bobbing their heads up and down on the guy's crotches. I looked over at Izzy and was about to speak to her but she was concentrating on what was going on in the pool. Her drink was in her left hand and her right was in her pussy rubbing furiously. My cock jumped again. Every guy there had a boner whether they were engaged in a sexual activity or not. Some slowly jerked themselves off.

I looked back at the line along the edge of the pool and noted that the women had changed. Different women were bobbing on the same guys. I thought to myself, 'Fuck it, I guess no one will notice if I sit here with a boner. Everyone else does.' I didn't fight it anymore and my cock grew to its maximum dimensions which I noticed was considerably longer and thicker than every other guy there.

Out of the corner of her eye Izzy noticed my cock rise off my thigh and stand straight up. When she turned to look from my cock to my face I was looking directly into her eyes. Her breathing increased almost immediately. She was squirming her ass around in her chair. She looked back down at my cock and it was obvious to anyone that she was having a huge orgasm. Her hips spasmed up and down several times. She had set her drink on the deck and grabbed her left tit and squeezed. Her nipples were black, hard and long. Her face was contorted at first and then settled into a pleading look. Her pouty lips pursed as she continued to look down at my cock standing at attention and pulsing with my heartbeat, which was increasing rapidly. Her orgasm slowly dissipated but she kept right on frigging herself.

A naked young woman stepped from the pool up onto the deck and with very large tits and swaying hips started toward me. I watched her approach and my cock jumped again.

Suddenly, Izzy spun her legs around and stood up. To my astonishment Izzy put her right hand out toward the approaching woman and said, "Back off bitch. He's mine."

The woman stopped and looked at me and then at Izzy. She said, "No problem. Go for it but do it now or I will." She turned and walked back into the pool. The hip sway was gone. I watched her go.

Before I could look back at Izzy, her head was in my crotch with my cock buried in her mouth. She was furiously blowing me. I put my hand under her chin and gently lifted her face to look at me. She didn't let my cock get away. I said, "Izzy, darling, It's not going anywhere. Just slow down and enjoy yourself. Let me enjoy it too. OK?" She nodded and slowly pushed her mouth down my shaft. She bounced a little as the tip hit the back of her mouth. She gagged a little and pulled back up. I said, "Can you push it into your throat?" She shook her head. "Start with just a little and when you get used to it try more."

She worked doing that for several minutes. She was doing quite well. I could feel my load rising. She knew it too. She pulled back so the tip was between her lips and started jacking my cock with her hands. She took my massive amount of cum into her mouth. Her lips bulged out as she held my cum in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off and opened it to show me. She pushed the sperm out onto her lips and sucked it back in. She swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed it with some difficulty. She opened her mouth obviously proud she had swallowed every drop.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her on the lips, tasting my own cum as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back and giggled before sitting down in her lounge.

I looked around to see if anyone was paying particular attention to us. The woman who had approached earlier was standing in the pool five feet away smiling at me. She was obviously fingering herself. I looked around the pool and saw couples fucking everywhere. It wouldn't be very long before my cock was ready with all this live pornography. Izzy sipped on her drink and watched the activities around her. Her fingers were working her cunt again.

I pushed myself out of my chair and walked into the pool to cool off. The heat from the sun and from the activity was overwhelming. I dunked myself completely in the water and slicked back my hair. When I came to the surface the woman from before was standing very close. She reached down and took my flaccid cock in her left hand and squeezed. I said, "I appreciate the attention of such a gorgeous woman but I think I am way past twenty and I'm afraid I am out of commission for a while." She frowned and let go of my cock as I turned to move up to the bar.

Phoenix immediately came over to take my order. She smiled and said, "I am shocked that you are still standing. I watched the black girl give you a blowjob. She is very beautiful and very young. You were very good with her. She will learn with tender care." I smiled and took my drink. She continued, "I am off my shift in a couple hours. I hope you are ready to go. I will come find you. OK?"

I said, "A lot can happen in two hours around here."

She smiled broadly and said, "That is for sure. If not today, pencil me in for sometime this week. You are the hunkiest man I have seen here in a very long time." I smiled and moved back into the pool, drink in hand.

It was nearly noon and I was getting hungry. I hadn't had any breakfast. I looked over at Izzy and waited until she recovered from yet another orgasm before I told her that I was going up to the burger shack for lunch. She nodded and laid her head back down. I stepped out of the pool and went to my seat and pulled my speed-o back on. With wet skin it was a difficult maneuver and pushing my equipment around to find a comfortable position was difficult as well.

I walked back the way I had come in. I found the Burger Shack and made myself a tray with a cheese-burger and fries. I poured a coke and sat down. Most everyone here was dressed to some extent so I stood out like a flashing beacon. No matter. I ate my lunch in peace. I finished my coke and decided to walk down to the beach and get a drink there. I expected that I would run into Angel and Meat and I did.

I walked down to the beach toward the bar and they were lying in the sand. Angel asked what I had been up to this morning. I told her I had been around. I didn't mention that I had been at the 'pool' because she knew her daughter Izzy was down there. She looked at my crotch and said, "That is quite a bathing suit."

I laughed and told her that my wife had bought it and had given me orders to wear it. It is very uncomfortable."

Angel looked back down at my crotch and said, "Not much room in there. You should go over to that pool in the clothes optional area and make yourself comfortable." My first thought was, 'She knows Izzy is there. She is telling me to go find her daughter. Interesting.'

I told her I would. I got a drink from the bar and walked up the beach toward the 'no clothes allowed' area and pulled my suit off at the sign. I walked into the same area as yesterday and witnessed the same crowd in the biggest orgy I had ever seen - not that I had ever really seen one before. I stood there and watch for a few minutes. My cock was responding to the stimuli but I didn't really like these people and not many were even remotely attractive. I walked around them and headed off the beach to the pool.

Izzy was not in her chair when I arrived. I looked around, sort of looking for her, but watching all the sexual activity in and around the pool. There she was the only black person there. She was standing in the pool with her tits lying on the deck while a guy was pummeling her from behind. As I watched them he pulled out of her pussy and pressed the tip of his cock to her anus.

She turned back and said something to him and he nodded. He bent down and licked all around her anus and stood back up with his cock in hand. He slowly pushed the tip into her anus. She cringed. He stopped until she motioned for him to proceed. It took several minutes of slow progress to bury his cock in her bowels. After a couple minutes she motioned him to continue and he pulled back and pushed back in. A minute later he was rapidly fucking her ass and she obviously loved it. She was pushing back hard into his thrusts using the edge of the pool for leverage. I didn't even notice that my cock was standing straight out in front of me pointing at Izzy and her new friend.

When the guy blew his load into her ass they both collapsed into the pool. I turned with hard cock swaying from side to side and walked back to my seat and lay down with eyes closed. I was in a sexy dream and my cock had stiffened. Way off in the back of my dream I felt a pressure on my cock. It was part of my dream so I didn't wake up. When that pressure surrounded my cock I woke up to find Phoenix sitting there totally naked with my cock embedded in her pussy.

She looked down with a sensual look on her face and said, "Sorry, your cock is just irresistible." She started gyrating her hips around the base of my cock and continued this action for a couple minutes. She had closed her eyes. Her hands were on my chest. Her feet were on the deck. She stopped gyrating and started thrust her hip forward and back. Before she had even started a fucking motion she was having an orgasm. She lifted her hands and grabbed both of her 36-D tits and squeezed hard. Her nipples were like erasures. Her areola's had shrunken to dime size. I could actually see her tits firm up and lift on her chest. She rocked forward and back.

When she settle down and recovered she lifted herself up with her legs and started fucking me slowly at first and then built up her pace. She was throwing her head from side to side and groaning loudly as another orgasm flooded through her.

She put her hands on my nipples and pinched each one hard. I flinched from the pain. She was tiring now so I grabbed her slim hips and pulled and pushed them while I thrust into her on the back stroke. The pace was furious. She was like a rag-doll in my hands.

She emitted a high pitch scream that brought everyone's attention to us. She was groaning, "Oh fuck...Oh fuck... The best ever. Oh fuck... Yes...Yes." With each thrust she was screaming, "Yes...Yes...Yes.", she screamed with each thrust.

I was about to cum and she knew it. She said loudly, "Yes...Yessssss. Cum in me. Cumm in me. I'm cummmmmmmmmming toooooooooo." As my cum surged into her womb, she continued bucking and bouncing all over me. I had to hang on to her and I finally had to pull her torso down onto my chest. I cradled her tightly and she throbbed with orgasmic vibration. As she settled down and relaxed on my chest I noticed we were the center of attention again.

Finally I slid to the side of the chair and rolled her over onto her back. I scanned her from head to toe and I could see that her pussy was still throbbing. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. I said, "Phoenix, honey. Are you all right?" She looked up and nodded the affirmative. One of the other bar-maids came rushing over and knelt beside her chair as I stood to get out of the way. She cracked open a capsule and waved it under Phoenix's nose. She shook her head and immediately came to.

I knelt back down and asked this new girl if Phoenix would be ok. She said that she was sure she would be. The new girl helped Phoenix up from the chair and I helped walk her back toward the bar. On the way I overheard one young girl laugh and say, "Jesus Christ. He fucked her into a coma."

Another young girl standing beside her said, "What room is he in?"

I looked at both of them and said sternly, "Hey, knock it off you assholes." Once Phoenix was back in the bar I walked back to my seat. I picked up my bathing suit and when I turned to leave, Izzy put her hand on my arm. I turned quickly with an angry face. Izzy stepped back. She said, "Mark. It's me. Is she alright?" I just nodded and left. I was upset about what happened and I didn't stop to put my suit back on. I just walked straight to my room and immediately into the shower.

While I was in the shower, Julia and Carrie came in carrying several bags. When I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist Julia was jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas day. 'Ah-oh.', I thought. Bags were flying everywhere as their contents were dumped on the bed.

Carrie wrapped her arms around me and said, "I hope you had a good day. As you can see, your daughter did." I pulled her to me and kissed her hard as I molested her left tit. She leaned back and looked up at me and said, "OK. What happened to make you so horny?"

"It's a long story. I will tell you about it later." I replied.

Julia broke her reverie and looked at me and said, "What?" and looked from me to her mother and back again. "Later." I said sternly.

I sat down in my towel and said, "OK you guys. Fashion show time."

Carrie came out of the bathroom with a couple different outfits on. She looked sensational. The second one raised my towel and inch or two. Julia saw the movement and said, "Mom. That one got a definite reaction." The rest of the pile on the bed was for Julia to start college next week. She looked amazing but too sexy for college I thought, 'Well I don't get a vote on such subjects so I just kept my mouth shut.'

Carrie decided she would wear the outfit that I 'appreciated' most out to dinner tonight. Julia picked a very sexy outfit to wear. I said, "I guess I will go like this as I stood and the towel fell to the floor revealing a semi-hardon.

Carrie said, "I'm sure that is what you have been wearing all day. How about putting something less risqué on?" I laughed and pulled both of my girls in tight for a group hug. Carrie squeezed my cock and it instantly turned into a full hard-on.

Julia said, "Mom. Now look what you did. What are we going to do with that?" She went to her knees and pushed my cock in her mouth. Carrie bent down beside Julia and sucked my left testicle into her mouth. Needless to say, with these two expert cocksuckers working me over I didn't last but a couple minutes before I blew my load into Julia's mouth before she rapidly moved off and Carrie took the rest. They both smacked their lips and Julia said, "I needed a high protein snack." I got dressed in slacks and a white knit short sleeved shirt.

We ate dinner at the Italian restaurant and it was very good. My girls were absolutely stunning in their new outfits. We were getting a lot of looks from the men and even several women sitting around us.

After dinner we decided to walk down to the beach. It was a beautiful night. We walked hand in hand. Julia needed the hand to stay on her feet. The combination of alcohol and those 4" high heeled sandals were deadly. She stumbled a couple times on the seams in the concrete walkway.

We walked into a pool area and we could hear the gurgling of a hot-tub so we walked in that direction. It was a little concealed and there were people in it giggling. They didn't notice us as we stopped back in the dim light. There were two guys and one girl. The girl was standing in the hot-tub facing out. One guy was fucking her pussy from behind and the other guy was on his knees fucking her face. She was aggressively participating as she pushed back on the guy in the tub and attacked the other guys cock with her mouth.

We watched for several minutes. My cock started to rise in my pants and both Carrie and Julia were rubbing their pussies from outside their dresses.

The girl in the tub pulled her head back and said to both guys, "Can you guys DP me?" I never saw two guys move faster as they both stood up on the deck and pulled her up with them. One guy lay down on his back and the girl grabbed is stiff cock and quickly stuffed it in her pussy. She sat down hard and fucked up and down a few times. The second guy grabbed a pillow off one of the nearby couches and knelt down right behind the girl. His cock was glistening with pussy cream so he pushed himself up close as she bent forward. He pushed his cock slowly into her anus. Once he had his cock-head in he steadily pushed forward. She let out a guttural groan that lasted until he bottomed out in her bowels. They all stopped moving.

The guy on his back let out a groan as well as the second cock slid alongside his separated only by a thin membrane. He said, "Mother-fucker. I'm not going to last long."