Hot Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie had her eyes closed as she rode my cock - she looked so erotic, so beautiful, so alive - her body was magnificent as I watched the rise and fall of her breast as she devoured my cock, giving herself over to lust. I placed more pressure on her clit with my fingers, this made her moan and as her body began to tense into orgasm, I slipped a finger into her pussy until it hit an obstruction - her hymen - she was a virgin!

My finger entering her pussy made her eyes open and brought a smile to her lips. "OH, YES, MORE, MORE!" she cried as her body shook with orgasm. "I want you to take me, fuck me, I want to feel your cock in my pussy - If I'd have known that sex would make me feel like this, I'd have started years ago. Tell me what to do and I will do it!"

I lifted her off my cock and lay her down beside me, kissing her hungrily as I tried to work out what to do next. "Are you sure that you want me to take your virginity?" I asked as I lift my mouth from hers. "OH YES, my whole body is tingling from what we have already done and something tells me that it is going to get better!!" Rolling her onto her back, I positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. It glistened with her cum, her flaps looked like rose petals, opening to the sun as the tip entered her.

It came to her hymen and before I could work out what to do, Katie had grabbed me by the arse, forcing me to thrust into her tearing her hymen in the process. With this out of the way I slowly started to move my cock in and out of her pussy, forcing it deeper with each thrust until I was fully inside her, pelvic bone to pelvic bone.

Katie bit into my shoulder and began to cry as I slowly pulled my cock out of her before driving it back in again. "Are you alright?" I asked, thinking that I had gone too far too quickly. "OH yes, she replied, "It's hard to describe how wonderful it feels to have you inside me - my tears are from joy not pain - just fuck me, I don't ever want this feeling to stop."

I needed no more encouragement, as our bodies found their natural rhythm, stroke after stroke as we enjoyed each other's bodies, my cock burning from the tightness of Katie's well lubricated pussy. I pulled out of her and turned her around and entered her from behind. Katie seemed to like this position more than missionary as it gave her greater freedom to dictate the pace that we fucked.

Her pace continued to increase until her body went through a series of spasms as she again orgasmed and collapsed onto the bed, but I had not yet reached my climax. I rolled her onto her side, and in the 'spoon' position continued to drive my cock into her pussy while my hands explored her upper body, giving her breasts and nipples the attention that they deserved.

I felt the pressure building up in my balls and pulled out of her, much to her dismay and sprayed my cum all over her, I can't ever remember cumming so much or feeling so good. We lay in each other's arms for what seemed like an eternity before she said that she had better go back to her own bed. She kissed me god night and did the same to my cock, giggling as she left.

I was woken at about 11 o'clock by noises in the kitchen, when I entered both Anita and Katie were having breakfast and acted as if nothing had happened, but both girls had faint love bites on their necks that I had left so that I could prove that what had happened was not just a dream.

Over the next 12 months I 'saved' both Katie and Anita from men at the Jungle Bar and went back to their flat and played the same game - always Anita first, blind folded with my wrists cuffed to the bed post, followed 30 minutes after Anita had left by Katie. Katie and I left the blind fold on sometimes and removed it on others and we explored the full boundaries of each other's bodies.

Once I suggested to Katie that she should come and join Anita and I and turn the session into a threesome, but she looked at me bewildered as if she had no idea what I was talking about and, as she took my cock deep into her butt, I didn't care...

12