Hot Summer's Night

Story Info
Amy & I visit the Drive-In.
1.3k words
3.64
19.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers

"I can't believe you talked me into wearing this," Amy muttered.

"What?" I tried not to grin, but how could I not? The love of my life, the woman I wanted to spend my life, gave me a dirty look. She had agreed that I could pick her movie for the drive-in. For a brilliant woman, she occasionally made mistakes. That would be why she was currently decked out in white stockings, heels, white blouse without a bra, and a short jean skirt--without, of course, panties. It went wonderfully with her naturally pale skin and contrasted even better with her long, dark brown hair and expressive hazel eyes.

"How am I supposed to go to the bathroom in this?" she demanded, and I lost the battle with the grin as I shrugged.

"Same way as always, I think. Just don't get in somebody's car no matter how much they offer; it could be a vice cop." It was worth the bruise on my right shoulder.

The drive to Northfield took a while, and I amused myself by sliding Amy's skirt up around her waist and gently teasing her clit as the miles flew by. She didn't say anything, but by the way her hips kept shifting I knew I had her attention. The slick, humid juices on my fingertips kept my attention too, so much so I almost sideswiped the tractor trailer in the left highway lane. Amy's startled yelp melded with my curse, and I swerved back into my lane.

"Okay, kid, I think that's enough of that," she said sardonically as she took my hand by the wrist. My complaint died when she licked my fingers clean one at a time, and I struggled to stay focused.

"Oh sure, it's all my fault." My protests were weak, though, and we laughed together while enjoying the rest of the drive in relative chastity.

The summer night was beautiful, and I revelled in it. This time we'd arrived with plenty of time to spare and only had to wait in line for a few minutes before the gatekeeper took our money and we drove into the lot. The Northfield Drive-in, open for more than forty years, had now become a regular stop for us, almost 'our spot'. The smell of fresh grass and the nearby pine trees filled the air, and a soft, cool breeze kept the bugs and late summer heat at bay. We parked in the middle of the lot and set up the SUV with a speed born of practice. I backed into the spot, and we put the rear seats down. A blanket went beneath us, pillows rested on the back of the front seats, and another blanket set to the side in case the night air got chill. I popped the rear window, turned the radio to the proper FM station, and we were set.

The first movie was the usual summer drek, all big explosions, excessive exposition, and limited plot. I contented myself with mostly kissing my way up and down Amy's neck while she demanded to be allowed to watch the movie. When the first flick of the double feature ended she finally gave in to the demands of her bladder and almost ran to the public restrooms, and I burst out in loud laughter at the way her stockings glowed in the dark. When she got back and hopped into the car, Amy struggled out of her heels.

"That's it," Amy snapped. "These things have got to go." She began rolling the left stocking down her leg, but I stopped her with a hand on hers.

"Hold on," I chuckled. "I'll do it for you." The stockings felt electrified to me, sending tingles through my palm and I stroked one hand up her leg from ankle to thigh. I had to swallow against a suddenly dry mouth, and I felt Amy do the same as the previously dry air got hot and heavy. Both silent, we watched the dark shadow of my hand on her ephemeral stocking and I pushed up further. The jean skirt slid to her hips and I slid down, all the way down, to crouch at Amy's feet, and brushed my lips against both her delicate ankles in soft, tender kisses. Lit only by the flickering lights of the movie, she looked like an angel, eyes dark and huge.

"You have to stop," Amy whispered, though she didn't sound sure. "Someone will see."

"Half the crowd left at the end of the first picture," I responded. "Now hush." Anything else she had to say died away as I kissed up her thighs, alternating with each tender touch, until finally the smooth, tender skin of her shaved lips met mine. Sweet like cotton candy and intensely aromatic, her juices filled my mouth as I began to lick, sweetly probing inside her. When Amy sighed I pulled you down further to better gain access to her clit, already hard and swollen from my attentions. Amy's hands suddenly tangled in my hair and her hips bucked again and again, urging me on. I did not hesitate in sucking her clit between my lips, lashing it gently, and I slid one hand up her body, pausing to squeeze her breasts in turn before clamping over her mouth and nose. She struggled not to struggle against the asphyxiation, arching against me and writhing in ecstasy as the orgasm overpowered her. Part of me was glad the windows were up; part of me was disappointed, in the dark, demented way Amy always brought out in me. The rest of me wanted to open the rear door all the way and take her then and there for all to see.

Amy's muffled whimpers died away to the point I felt safe removing my hand, and I did so before she grabbed my hand and pulled it back to her lips, sucking the first two fingers deep into you, tongue rolling around and around. "Fuck me," she mumbled around them, and I wasted no time in doing so. We both fumbled at my belt, laughing breathlessly as we did, and when we finally got my jeans and boxer-briefs low enough for my hard cock to bounce out, slapping against the bottom of her chin, Amy bent her head to take me into her mouth. I grabbed her by that long, dark hair when she did, pulling her back up. Amy looked surprised, from what I could see in the dark, but I didn't want to waste any time. I pushed her down onto her back and smothered her cries with my lips, tongue forcing in even as my swollen prick forced its way in with no lubrication but her juices. She arched up, slim legs wrapping around my waist, and we moved together in that ancient, intimately known way men and women have since Eve first accepted Adam into her. Amy panted in my ear with every thrust and I murmured sweet nothings into hers as her rolling hips urged me ever closer to the edge. It didn't take long; the crowd around us, her needy desperation and my own inferno of desire sent me spiralling over the edge of sanity into that blissful place where you and I met alone. I came into Amy, again and again, my cum sucked deep into her body.

I collapsed against her, still hard and still buried to the hilt. We kissed then, softly, gently, and as our tongues tangled I slipped free, gasping at the cool night air. Only then did I slide up to push into Amy's mouth, groaning as her soft tongue fluttered around me. When every drop of our mingled juices had been sucked away she let me drop, and I collapsed again to hold her. As I brushed Amy's hair. breathing deeply of that musky scent we made in our love, shesuddenly giggled.

I looked down, though I could see little. "What's so funny?"

"I'm still wearing these stupid stockings."

AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers