Hot Threesome With A Friend

Story Info
I had a threesome with my ex-wife and my best friend.
1.6k words
3.68
52.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jzach84
jzach84
3 Followers

Don't be to rough on me. This is the first story I have ever wrote. It's based on mostly true events

It all started on the day of my Divorce from my beautiful wife. I know it sounds messed up but hang in here with me. We got divorced because I was an asshole. I treated her like shit, cheated, was violent and to top it all off I was a dick. Why she stayed with me for so long, I have no Idea.

I began to realize the faults in my ways. I spent a lot of time thinking about all of the wrong I did over the years to cause all of this. I was a mess; I couldn't think straight knowing I had lost the best wife anyone could ask for. Her name is Jen, she's 5'2, she has huge tits and a as that's big but in an extremely good way! She's a little bit thick, not fat, but absolutely perfect. All the curves in all the right places. I'm 6'3, 220 lbs. and have a bit of a gut. My cock is 6 ¼ inches and about average width.

After the divorce was finalized Jen brought my daughter to come see me for thanksgiving. I wasn't sure how it would play out but it worked out incredible. We had hot sex multiple times a day the whole time she was in town. One night we got into an argument about my mistakes. Needless to say I lost and I was waiting for the repercussion. Then it happened, the next day I went to apologize to Jen again and I asked how I could make it up to her. Her answer was unexpected to say the least. She told me that she wanted to have a threesome with me and my best friend Chase.

We talked about it a little bit and decided to go for it. I was trying to plan it out before she left to go back to Florida. I asked Chase and he said he would do it. So far so good. Finally the night came and he couldn't get a babysitter. So I had sex with Jen alone. I did however bring a dildo into the mix and talked to her like he was there. We had great sex and the next day, Jen had to leave wondering if it would really ever happen.

Over the next few weeks Jen and I talked about it more and more. How we wanted it to play out. Who wanted what where, that kind of thing. I found out that I was going to be off during the same time Chase was on vacation. So, I bought both of us plane tickets and planned the trip. The day was finally going to come, Jens lifelong fantasy was about to become a reality.

We arrived on a Tuesday; I got to the airport an hour and a half before Chase. I took Jen to the bar to have a drink while we waited. We ended up having a couple and then decided to run out to the van for a quickie. She started out by ripping my pants down and sucking my throbbing cock. I managed to get into a position where I could pull her pants down and was fingering her. She was soaking wet, she pushed me onto my back and positioned herself on top of me. With one move she dropped and her wet pussy engulfed my cock. She was so tight I almost came instantly. All I could manage to do was caress those huge tits and play with her ass. She rode me for a few minutes and we came together. We realized we had been in the van much longer than it felt like and rushed back inside to get chase.

Most of the day went on like nothing was going to happen. We grilled steaks, had a few beers and just hung out. We decided to go out to the bars that evening though. Jen was at the bathroom counter putting on her makeup. I walked up behind her and slid my hand down her panties. She was soaking wet! Just thinking about what was going to happen later! I took her into the bedroom, bent her over the bed. I told her to stay there for a minute. I got out a butt plug and applied some lube and stuck it in her ass. As soon as it was in I got in another quickie. We got done and I pulled her panties back up. I told her to keep the plug in for the night. She was going to need he ass warmed up for later!

We went to the first bar and I was kissing on Jen. I got her out on the dance floor even though we can't dance. I started to rub her pussy while we were dancing. She started stroking my cock through my jeans. It was incredibly hot. Knowing all of those people could see us. The song was over so I grabbed her tight and made out with her in front of everyone.

We left that bar and went to the second. This time Chase was going to be her date. It started off slow being that neither one had ever been with the other. I pulled Jen to the side, told her I was going to the bathroom and to make her move when I left hoping that the tension would go away with me gone. Well I came back to see them making out. The closer I got to the table I noticed that her hand was missing, so I acted like I was tying my shoe and peeked under the table. She had her hand down his pants stroking his cock. I just sat down and they didn't even notice me for five minutes. When they came to I figured we should take this party home.

Not much was said on the short drive home. Jen and I went to the bedroom and Chase sat on the couch. We shared a passionate kiss, and I told her to get ready. I went out to the living room poured three shots, and Chase and I took ours. I said we should bring Jen hers. We got to the bedroom and Jen had the lube on the night stand and the look in her eyes like It was Christmas morning! I gave her the shot, while she was taking it I pulled down my pants. I guided Jen to her knees in front of me and she began sucking my cock. Chase wasn't doing anything so I told him to take his pants off. Next thing I know he revealed his huge cock. Jen quickly came off of my cock and tried to get him in her mouth. She could only take about three quarters of it. Over the next ten minutes she alternated from his cock to mine and back. Whoever wasn't in her mouth she was working with her free hand.

I told her to get up, stripped her down to nothing and told her to get on her hands and knees. Chase hurried behind her and noticed the butt plug. All I seen was a smile and he pushed the tip of his cock into her pussy as I stuck my cock in her mouth. HE gave her a few seconds to get use to the size and then with one thrust buried himself in her to his balls. She moaned on my cock as he began to thrust in and out. I grabbed a hand full of hair and began moving her head on my cock. Then we switched places. She was trying to get him in her mouth as I began fucking her like a jackhammer. It was so sexy hearing her moan on his cock as I was fucking her from behind.

I told them to stop, I had chase lay on the bed with his ass by the side. Jen immediately jumped on his cock like she knew what to do. I pulled the but plug out of her ass and just sat back and watched her ride him. Then I seen my opening. She was slowing down, I grabbed her hips. Held her down on his cock and placed the tip of my cock at her ass. Jen knew what was about to happen so she stayed completely still. I slowly worked my cock in and out of her ass. Jen started to moan and push back on the two cocks that were impaling her. Chase and I just stayed still. She was thrusting herself back and forth, moaning in pleasure. I peeked around the side of her and noticed chase had both hands on her tits and was licking her nipple every time she went forward. It became to much to bare. I filled her tight ass with my cum and pulled out after a couple more strokes. About that time she got up and back on her knees and told Chase to cum all over her face. He was stroking that monster cock and unloaded it on her she was covered from her tits to her hair. She scooped some up with her fingers and licked it off.

Chase got dressed and went to sleep on the couch. Jen and I got in the shower and I helped wash the cum away. We got into bed together and decided we wanted to do it again. He was only in town for two more days. We better make the best of it.

jzach84
jzach84
3 Followers