Hot Time with Wife

Story Info
Couple enjoys a moresome.
2k words
3.9
63.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really a prize/reward for me. I had just recently lost a lot of weight so my baby was treating me to something special. My hair was long, wavy and red, my short, tight, black, slinky mini was perfect. Another present from my husband for this special occasion. The tight bodice of my dress was cut so low, half my tits were showing. My lips were red (My baby always says I have sexy dick sucking lips), my skin milky white. Black sexy heels, no hose. I had always wanted to go to a sex club. Not just one where you dance, meet up and go somewhere but one where you can actually participate while other people could watch, if they wanted to.

It was a really nice club. The music wasn't too loud, good drinks, a sexy waitstaff. It was low key, the lights were low, candles burning and several people talking, laughing drinking and dancing to a slow deep beat. We sat at a table close to the dance floor. While we listened to the music and talked, touching and making eye contact with a few people. I remember, in preparation for tonight, we had to fill out a questionnaire so the club could match us with the fantasy we wanted. Our table was numbered so the people that were really making serious eye contact with us knew exactly what we were looking for. I saw one sexy long haired brunette smiling at me. She looked in my eyes and then down to my titties and to my crossed legs. I uncrossed my legs and felt my dress where it met at my naked thigh. I had my other hand on my husband's thigh.

Rubbing my leg and squeezing my husband's leg letting him know I was excited by her. I nodded my head yes and she walked over. Damn she was sexy as hell. She looked only at me after she said hello to both of us. It had been too long since I tasted pussy. I was getting wet just thinking about hers and how it would feel to have my tongue deep inside her. She told us about a few of her male friends that wanted someone like me, a beginner at this, but hungry for it. She pointed them out to us and they came over. My husband was dying to watch me eat, suck and fuck like the closet slut that I am. We all talked for a while and had a drink or two, relaxing. Then I leaned over and licked her lips putting my hand on the inside of her leg and kissed her soft full lips. When I pulled back from the kiss I sucked her lower lip like I was sucking a cock. That was my signal that I was ready.

We all got up and walked down a long hallway. As we were going down the hallway you could look not the rooms that had no doors but sheer colored curtains. Some had people already getting busy. The lights were low but no too low. It was sensual yet you could still see very well. Our room had a full size bed and a love seat, pillows, lube and any toy you could imagine. My husband sat me down at the foot of the bed and stood back to watch. She sat beside me with her hand almost touching my pussy, on man in front of me and the other at my other side. We started kissing, touching and the top of my dress came down. She was sucking my nipple and he was sucking and squeezing the other. She started stroking my shaved pussy. The guy in front of me unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. He was already hard looking at my lips telling me to suck his cock. I looked at my husband, he told me to suck that mans cock, suck it as good as I suck his.

I was so excited that I was shaking. I took his cock head into my hungry mouth and started sucking, fast and shallow , working my tongue rolling it around and pressing the underside of his shaft. He started fucking my mouth for a while and she said of yeah her pussy is definitely hot and wet. She was stroking my pussy lips as the other man got up and stood naked in front of me. I started sucking his cock at no urging. He didn't have to fuck my mouth, I was fucking his cock. I sucked his dripping cock deep down in to my throat while she kept fingering my clit. We all had our clothes off somehow except for me. My dress was down around my waist and I still had my heels on. My husband told me to leave them on. My baby was stroking his big cock. He's always wanted to watch me suck and fuck as many cocks as I could handle in one night, be his little slut. They turned me around onto my back, my feet at the head of the bed. She got in between my legs to eat me out. I've never had that before. The other two guys were taking turns making me suck dick, teasing my nipples with the cum dripping heads of their hard cocks, squeezing my tits.

She started really eating my wet pussy, sucking my cl it, biting and fucking me with her tongue. I was getting really loud, moaning and pushing my hips up into her face. My husband wanted to play but he wanted to watch me get fucked first. I didn't want her to stop but I wanted him to get what he wanted too. We got up and moved behind the couch. My husband bent me over the back of the couch and held me there, slapping my ass spreading my ass cheeks telling one of the guys to fuck me and telling me to suck the other guys cock. I felt his that hard cock slide up into my tight pussy while my baby squeezed my ass cheeks. Oh my, he was moving deep and at a slow slippery pace. He had a big dick so it felt really really hood. I was panting and wanted a cock in my mouth NOW! The other guy moved in front of me with his knees on the couch seat and slid his cock into my watering mouth.

The woman had left the bed cause the next thing I felt was a vibrator on my swollen clit. Oh shit! That felt fucking good. My pussy got tighter around his fat cock and he started moaning loud when my pussy started gripping and milking his cock. I almost came but the switched places. The other guy was waiting I could suck cock like a mother fucker but the he wanted some pussy. I had his precum and my spit running out the sides of my mouth. I was licking my lips waiting to suck my pussy juice off his cock. The worked a rhythm on me. Every time a hard cock pumped into my pussy, the other pumped his cock into my mouth and she worked the vibrator hard onto my clit. I rolled my eyes to my husband saw him stroking his own cock waiting for his turn. I started to shake and moan. They were working me over good now. Ramming me together and fast. Using me like I've never been used before. I came and I came hard, my pussy convulsing around his cock.

He slammed his cock up my pussy once more and shot his hot load way up inside me, pumping into me deep and hard. I bit down on the other guys cock but he liked it. I wanted him to cum on my face but he said no, that just for biting him that he wouldn't give me the pleasure. He moved the back out of the way and leaned over me, pulled my hair tight in his fist and held my head there. My husband said hold her just like that so she can suck my cock, that he wants to fuck my mouth. The guy worked the head of his cock around my dripping pussy, teasing me, them rammed it up in me hard, pulling my hair while my husband fucked my mouth, deep, almost to the hilt. He's so big that I can't fit all of him into my mouth. Knowing this he still went deeper than usual knowing I would take it, cause I was his slut for the night.

The other guy came in my dripping pussy watching my husband fuck me like that. I almost came again but my baby held back, pulling his dick out of my mouth. They stood me up and turned me toward the bed. She was lying naked against the pillows, legs spread, touching her pussy looking really hot. I was ready. I crawled across the bed to her and kissed her mouth, moved down to her hard nipples, sucked and squeezed and teased and sucked some more. I licked my way down her stomach down to her clit but stopped short of touching it. I licked and sucked the insides of her thighs with one hand squeezing her tit. I leaned my mouth down to her pussy and breathed in deep, smelling her, blew on her wet pussy, took my fingers and spread her pussy lips open. I took my tongue and started licking her clit making her moan, sucking her clit, probing right up under her hood like I was trying to dig to the other side. I took my nose and slit it from the bottom of her wet pussy up to the clit again and again, torturing her clit some more.

My as was up in the air, the other guys on each side of her watching me eat her out, stroking their hard again cocks. I knew my husband was so fucking turned on and that made me eat her out even more. He slid his huge cock deep in my three-cum soaked swollen pussy, mixing all our juices around, dripping, running down my legs to my knees. He was getting his cock all nice and slippery. I knew what he was about to do cause he lubed my tight ass hole. Oh god I couldn't wait. He slid out of my pussy and slowly pushed the head of his cock in my ass. I was really turned on eating her pussy, knowing I was fixing to get the ass fucking of my life so it really shocked him when I pushed my ass back onto his cock.

He yelled, called me his slut, grabbed my as and started ramming his cock up in my tight ass. I was eating that pussy now man, tongue fucking her juicy hole, wiggling my tongue up and around and in that slit, mashing on her clit and rubbing it hard and fast, sucking her hole, trying to crawl into her. We were all making noise, fucking hard. My husband grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her pussy yelling at me to eat it! Eat that pussy you slut!, rubbing my face all into it making me shove my tongue into her, he slammed up into my burning hot tight ass and shot his cum all up in my ass. I could feel his hot cum shoot up in me and I screamed, and came again, she came, shot her cum all on my face and in my mouth. I was trying to suck all her cum out of her pussy so much that I never noticed the other two guys cum all over her tits. She was rubbing it all around her tits. My baby pulled his cock out of my wet ass, slapped me on the but and watched me lean up over her and lick their cum off her tits.

I kissed her and rolled on over to my back to rest, that's when we all looked up to the sound of applause at the other people gathered in the doorway trying to watch. I just started grinning. My husband asked me how many cocks did I think I could suck in one night. I shrugged I didn't know. He asked me if I was tired, I said not yet, he looked at me add said next!