Hot Tramp, I Love You So!

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson plays into a rock star fantasy.
8.9k words
4.83
81k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

This story is a tribute and dedication to David Bowie's memory. Rest in peace, you were an inspiration and will forever be missed.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The lights flickered before shining a round flare over a center stage. A black stage was set, a wall of black 'Marshall' vintage style amplifier cabinets sitting behind the drum set. Soon, guitar chords rang out and the lights moved to the center revealing a man holding a guitar in front of a microphone stand. His look had avoided touching the more common clichés of the 'rock star' image. His hair was short, dyed in a flaming orange. Over his body he wore a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, only with a black vest underneath to match the black pants. Over his face was the paint of a lightning bolt in blue and red. This was a specific look from the clothes to the face paint that he was paying tribute to. Over his shoulder was a guitar strapped and cradled in his left hand. This was showtime, all waiting to strike the first chord with his pick after he turned up the volume knob to the music making machine in his hands.

The guitar's body was painted in a red sparkle known as 'Candy Apple Red' and a white pickguard. Beyond the body, was two single coil pickups in the neck and middle, and a humbucker in the bridge area. The neck of the instrument was fit with a rosewood fingerboard and 21 frets. The headstock of the guitar had one of most well known company names in music, there was no mistaking this guitar: The Fender Stratocaster. When the strings rang out through the wall of amps behind him, the lights moved and revealed more bodies on the stage. Off to the left, a man with long blonde hair stood in a gold costume with a different guitar strapped over his body: a Les Paul Custom. The body of the guitar was stripped of it's original black paint, revealing a natural finish. On the right side, was a man standing in a blue outfit with a bass guitar over his neck. The bass was in the shape of an 'SG', and finally: a drummer sat at a station behind the three men.

A riff was played by the singer voicing over his guitar. After the first time, the drums kicked in and the bass followed behind the riffs. It wasn't until the riff was repeated at the first chord did the second guitar become heard, playing right on key for dual leads. The riff was repeated again and then the singer stood in front of the microphone and closed his eyes. The drums and bass played rhythm, just as he sang the opening lines of the song.

"Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly!

The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand, but made it too far...

Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band..."

Away from the stage was an empty auditorium. This was all only a rehearsal for the bigger picture at works. In the front row of seats sat a man in a suit watching his actors at work. The past four months had been filled with endless work of teaching actors, training them for musical performance. The director was Ken Maslin who sat emotionless, watching them play through the song. They moved from the early riffs, to the bridge and the chorus. Flawlessly, the band performed right on tempo and key to the song. Across from the director sat an actress with blonde hair, her attention had been grasped. For her, this was the movie dream of a lifetime after this year. Right now, she couldn't move her eyes off the singer as the song was played.

"Making love with his ego, Ziggy sucked up into his mind!

Like a leper messiah...

When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band!"

The song was moving to a close, reverting back to the infamous riff that ran through the song after the final chorus. Still, the woman couldn't move her eyes from the singer. His name was Mike but none of that mattered at the moment. The song was coming to a close and she could not wait until the next one was playing. After the last words were spoken and the final notes to the song began to ring out, the director stood up and clapped his hands. Ken was impressed with the performance, a great improvement over last week's rehearsal.

"Yes, yes! Very good job gentleman, that will be all for today!"

From the stage, the singer took a sigh before nodding his head and replying through the microphone at the director.

"Alright, thank you."

Stepping away from the microphone now, he followed the rest of his co-stars who put down their instruments on guitar stands next to the wall of amplifiers. A minute later, they formed a line to walk out of the door on the back end of the stage and leave. The woman from the front row of the audience got up out of her chair, rustling her leather jacket before stomping her heels down on the floor. Her shoes echoed a loud thump as she made her way to the back exit walking alone. She didn't need anyone to go with her, for the person she wanted to see would be all alone. The woman was Scarlett Johansson of all bombshells in Hollywood.

The buxom blonde actress walked, swaying her hips in a pair of black jeans. Over her body was a leather jacket, unzipped to reveal a black low cut T-shirt revealing her sexy cleavage. She had been cast in the film to play the lead romance, a dream role for her since the film would be dedicated to tribute to the music of David Bowie. Scarlett had once said that Bowie was her first crush, she had nothing but respect for him. Even in her own musical ventures, she received the honor of having him work alongside her in the studio. The film was a loosely based fiction tale about a struggling rock band, all playing covers of the legend's finest work. Scarlett was cast as the lead girlfriend alongside the singer, just the role she wanted in the film.

Once she made it backstage to where the costume rooms were, it was time to hunt down Mike. He was an upcoming actor in the business, just turning 30 years old a couple months ago. Scarlett found herself quite attracted to the man. It helped on one hand that he was playing a character on screen based off her favorite rock star, but he also had the handsome looks she preferred. Stomping her heels down the halls, she turned to find his specific room and walked on in. There he sat, the makeup removed from his face while he sat in a chair with the guitar unplugged in his hands practicing short riffs. Scarlett smirked as she looked down to greet him.

"Hey there, Mike...You were great on stage, as usual."

His eyes looked up to see the buxom beauty. Scarlett's hair had been cut a little short for this movie, giving her a 'punk' look in fashion. Mike gave her a smile before replying, the guitar rested in his hands.

"Thanks Scarlett, it was better than the last few takes...I don't think I sing as good as him though."

"Pretty difficult to top a legend, but you're doing a good job so far with our tribute."

"I can't wait till we get to playing my favorite Bowie song..."

She looked down at him before smirking.

"Oh yeah? You never told me what song that is."

Without answering her, Mike moved his hands over the guitar and then began to slowly play the notes ringing out over the unplugged instruments. Once he played the riff, Scarlett called out to him.

"Rebel Rebel!"

He nodded to her, smiling big while she spoke again.

"I should've guessed, since you always love playing the riff to that...Doo, doo, doo, doo..."

"Yep, it's my favorite Bowie song. I can't wait to do it on film..."

She smirked at him, crossing her arms over her chest. Mike's eyes wandered from her face down to the ample view of her amazing cleavage. Scarlett was definitely tease him, all for a reason. After months on the set working together, it was time to finally get to know each other off work.

"How about you come to my place tonight, Mr. Rock And Roll Star?"

Mike's eyes looked up at her with a shocked expression, was she serious?

"Really?"

Scarlett nodded.

"Yes, let's have some time together. No work in between, I think we've spent enough time on this movie. I need some company tonight and well, you...You're easily my first choice."

"Am I?"

She stepped forward to him and ran her hand over his shoulder before giving him the reassuring smile.

"Yes, why would I waste my time with anyone else?"

"Alright, let me get changed out of this outfit and then I'm all yours for the night."

"Sounds good to me, I'm keeping my outfit on though...I figure you aren't going to complain about a girl in leather."

He laughed and shook his head.

"I would never complain about that, babe! Give me just a minute to change and then I'm in your company."

******************

3 HOURS LATER

From the movie studio back into the city, Scarlett and Mike had made it back to the hotel. It was funny to him that she wanted to spend time with him, for he figured she would be flirting with the other cast members, not necessarily him. Here he was, feeling lucky in general due to her choice. The film itself was the least of their concern it seemed. To appear in a fictional story, based around stories and songs of David Bowie's long career was something of an honor for everyone to have a part in. He thought about it every day, since he was the one playing the lead man. Bowie was an icon and idol, even to Mike. His goal was to pay this ultimate tribute to the man.

Right now, Scarlett sat at the table in the kitchen of the hotel room, drinking herself a glass of whiskey. She had removed her leather jacket, sitting only in the pair of jeans and a white T-shirt with David Bowie's 'Scary Monsters' album cover over it. For her, Bowie was her first crush and it seemed funny that now she would be in this film next to Mike. Despite it being an on-screen relationship, she was well aware that they needed to develop a true chemistry in real life to make their moments on camera seem more realistic with a touch of emotion. Across from the room, Mike stepped back into the kitchen. Scarlett's eyes looked up at him as she spoke.

"Shame we haven't spent much time together off the set by now...I take it that you live a lonely life, Mike."

He sighed, simply nodding his head. There was no reason to disagree with her, while he stopped his feet and responded.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Scarlett smirked.

"Well tonight, we're going to fix that problem in your life."

She got up from her chair at the table, walking over towards him and giving him a playful smirk. Scarlett liked to tease a man before she came up strong with her seduction. Her barefoot were noiseless over the floor, both of them had removed their shoes upon entering the hotel room. Walking back into the living room, Scarlett noticed a stereo off to the side near a wall. There was a stack of CD's sitting there. Among them, she noticed a Mick Ronson album; a copy of Bowie's Aladdin Sane record, and Roxy Music's debut album. She was impressed at the albums, definite proof that he had taken the film role seriously. By now, Mike had followed her into the living room. She turned around and smiled at him.

"Looks like someone has been doing their homework for this movie."

"Yeah, I have! I want it to be a true tribute, since I'm in the driver's seat as the main character!"

Scarlett laughed at him, taking one of the CD's and turning on the stereo. She didn't even ask him first about it, but that didn't matter. She doubted that he would say no to her, if she wanted to play some music. The stereo was empty, so she slid the disc to Aladdin Sane into the player and closed it. She flipped the songs, picking a raunchy number to play at track 5. When she pressed the play button, the speakers began to rumble. The sound of a distorted guitar echoed out as she turned and looked over at Mike. Before he could say a word, Scarlett laughed and spoke to him.

"I love this song, come on! I wanna show you a good time!"

Mike stood there in front of her, so Scarlett decided to turn up the heat and play aggressive with him early on. She stepped towards him, slowly moving her hips as she pulled his hand hard. He stumbled forward, before she stepped back and turned around. She bumped her ass over his crotch, dancing to the rhythm of the song as the lyrics flowed. This was a dirty song, one that Scarlett had memorized and planned to use for this moment. She had to move fast, gripping the front of his pants and smirking to him. Mike was taken back at how fast the moment was changing. Scarlett looked down and seen the bulge in his pants, all before yelling out to him.

"Get your pants down, now!"

He quickly unbuckled his belt and began to slide his pants down, the chorus to the song served only as a hint of things to come.

"Crack, baby, crack,

Show me you're real

Smack, baby, smack, is that all that you feel

Suck, baby, suck,

Give me your head

Before you start professing

That you're knocking me dead!"

While he pulled his pants down, Scarlett threw her shirt off, revealing her busty chest to be in nothing more than a little black bra. Everything was moving so fast now, just the way she wanted it. She sank down to her knees as the song continued, pulling his underwear down as his cock sprang to life, nearly slapping across her right cheek. Scarlett worked fast, wrapping her little hand around the shaft and stroking him nice and hard. Mike went on and took his shirt off, throwing it to the side as he looked down at the Hollywood A-Starlet stroking his dick. Like before, the lyrics to the song painted a picture of what was about to unfold.

"You sold me illusions for a sack full of checks,

You've made a bad connection 'cause I just want your sex!"

Once more, the chorus began to play. Scarlett was forced to work with speed. When the lyrics moved to 'smack, baby, smack', she quickly used her hands to slap the back of Mike's ass. The next words in the song were even more suggestive, just as she parted her puffy lips and lowered them down on his cock. Scarlett quickly bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, sucking it hard and fast. Her right hand moved to cup his balls, rubbing them between her fingers while her left hand pushed up against his leg. Mike moaned out, taking a deep breath.

"Holy shit, Scarlett! Yeah, suck it!"

She ignored his words. He was still a bit surprised how fast she had moved on him. Over and over, her mouth slobbered all over his meat pole. The song would be moving real soon from the CD, the next song up was 'Time'. A slow number that she hoped would lead to some slow hardcore sex with him. All the months they had been spending together working on this movie about a rock star, she was glad to finally live out the experience in a way. Pushing her mouth down on his cock, Scarlett buried her lips at the base, revealing to him that she could take his entire length. She held herself there for a good minute before gagging and coughing on it. She came up, making a loud pop noise off his cock before spitting on it and wrapping her little hand back around the shaft. She licked it, and looked up into his eyes.

"You like this, Mike?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I do babe!"

"Good! Cause there's something I want you to do to me after I make you cum..."

Looking back down at the shaft, she slid it back into her mouth as the song faded out. Mike moaned as Scarlett began to suck on him once more. Loud slurping sounds could be heard from down below, even over the music playing.

"What do you want me to do, Scarlett?"

She came off his cock once again, making a loud pop noise as she spoke to him.

"I want you to fuck me like you're a rock star!"

"I will gladly do that, babe!"

"And cum all over my face, too!"

Scarlett winked at him before she went back down on his cock, sucking on it hard. The song had faded out into the next. 'Time' had begun play with the slow piano outro. The song had to compete with the sounds of her mouth slobbering and sucking on Mike's hard cock. She eventually stopped once more, strings of saliva dangling down. Scarlett didn't want to use all her time sucking on him. She pushed down her little bra, allowing her big breasts to pop out into play. Mike just watched her, knowing what was to come next. She looked up in his eyes and smirked.

"You like big tits, don't you?"

He nodded, not even bothering to reply in words. She laughed.

"Yeah, I can read you so easily! A real rock star wouldn't forget these big titties either!"

She pushed her hands to grip her huge breasts and hold them up. Mike knew what to do, using his fingers over his saliva coated rod to push his dick between those amazing breasts. His dick was coated in just enough spit from her mouth to make it easy for a good titty fucking. Scarlett closed her tits together and then, she took advantage of the slow tempo with the song. She began to rock her breasts up and down, slowly fucking his cock while David Bowie's voice sang the ballad song.

"Time, he's waiting in the wings

He speaks of senseless things

His script is you and me, boy...

Time, he flexes like a whore

Falls wanking to the floor

His trick is you and me, boy..."

Moving her big breasts up and down over his cock, Scarlett had timed her movement with the piano clicking notes in the song. All Mike could do was take a deep breath, trying to hold off from blowing his load. It was difficult since she had worked him over with her mouth moments earlier. Soon, the song picked up in tempo and then Scarlett looked in his eyes moaning, as she began to move her breasts up and down faster.

"Oh my god, Scarlett! Holy fuck!"

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you?"

"I fucking love your tits!"

"Mmmmm, cum for me! I want to taste your cum!"

He took a deep breath, still moaning as she pounded his cock between her epic tits over and over. By now, he had forgotten of the song playing in the background. Scarlett wanted to make him cum and he refused to disappoint her. Her eyes looked up at him, she knew that he was approaching his breaking point. Still, her huge tits pumped his cock up and down until he finally swallowed his breath.

"Oh, fuck! I'm about to fucking cum!"

Quickly, Scarlett let go of her breasts and wrapped her fingers back around the shaft. She brought it up to her mouth and looked up into his eyes while her hand stroked him. The head of his cock lay on her tongue as Mike began to grunt, looking down at one of the most beautiful Hollywood women in the world begging for his orgasm. Breathing heavy, he watched as her hand stroked his cock as fast as she possibly could.

"Ohhhh, FUCK!! OH MY GOD!!"

His cock erupted between her fingers, shooting a thick wad into the roof of Scarlett's mouth. She moaned, looking in his eyes as another spurt of cum splashed over her tongue. The song was still going on, but it didn't phase her concentration one bit as she milked wad after wad of his cum into her loving mouth. Once she had drained him, she looked up at him and opened her mouth wide. Closing her lips together, Scarlett swallowed his cum down loudly.

"Ahhhhh, that tasted so fucking good!"

"God, it felt amazing."

"You know what I want you to do now, right?"

"You want me to fuck you, yes?'"

"Yeah, but fuck me like a rock star, fuck me hard!"

Raising herself from her knees, Scarlett had just noticed that the song would be coming to a close soon. Bowie's voice could be heard singing 'la la la la, la la la' while the piano was still playing a closing medley. Mike finally pushed his pants off his ankles, stepping out of them while she turned her back to him and undid the button holding her jeans together. Scarlett pushed them down, revealing her tight ass with a black thong tucked between the cheeks. Her eyes wandered over at the couch in front of her, just as she stepped her bare-feet out of the jeans and then pulled her thong down. When she turned around, Mike was in front of her. She pushed her lips to his and kissed him passionately while the intro to the next song began to play, striking loud guitar notes.