Hot Tub

Story Info
She wants more then one.
1.7k words
3.68
71.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as we arrive to the condo we have rented for the weekend we walk in and there is a huge fire place and a nice couch as you walk into the living room you can see the hot tub on the back deck over looking the mountain scenery! You smile and let out a screech and jump into my arms and plant a wet kiss on lips then you start taking off your cloths and heading for the back door! I watch as you slip into the hot tub and how beautiful you look naked. I grab a bottle of wine and head for the hot tub.

As I get to the edge of the hot tub I take off my cloths and then fill two glasses and slide into the hot water. As I settle in and let the hot water soak my skin you cuddle up next to me and tell me how wonderful of a weekend this is going to be. I feel your hand fall to my thigh and work its way up to my cock! You then have that little evil smile on your face and tell me that it is going to be a really good weekend. Your hand has a hold of my cock and it is pumping up and down slowly getting it good and hard. You then give me a deep passionate kiss and run your hand through my hair. You climb on top of me facing me and continue to kiss me and grind your hot pussy on my very hard cock and you are running your hands through my hair and kissing my neck. You are like a wild woman and it is driving me crazy!

You hop off of me and climb out of the hot tub and lay on the side of it so your pussy is right in my face then you grab the back of my head and pull it into your pussy and tell me to eat you until you cum all over my face. I start to lick it gently and you tell me to put 2 fingers in and start to finger fuck you and suck on your clit at the same time. I then take and put 2 fingers in and I find your g spot and I wiggle my fingers back and forth across this and suck and lick your clit as I am doing this I look up and you have your nipples in your hands and you are tugging at them and twisting them and I can tell by the look on your face you are about to cum! You scream that you are cumming and your pussy floods my face with your juices and I lap them all up and you are squeezing my head with your thighs. Soon your body relaxes and you slide back into the hot tub and cuddle up to my chest and tell me how good that felt!

So we just lay there in the hot tub drinking wine and you smile at me and tell me that it is a shame to waste this big hot tub on just the two of us. So I ask you what you have in mind and you tell me that we should pickup some other guy tonight and bring him back and that you want two big cocks in your tonight. I just smile at you and tell you that sound's good to me so we finish are wine and get ready to head out for a night of fun!

We get ready for a night on the town and you go in the bedroom and take a nice hot shower and shave all those good spots you want to make sure your pussy is nice and smooth for tonight! As I climb into the shower you tell me it is my turn and you take the razor and some shaving cream and you shave my cock and balls for me and get them real smooth. Then you get down on your knees in the shower to see how smooth it is and you take my balls and lick on them and suck on them as you do this my cock is stirring getting good and hard. You take your hand and pump it up and down my shaft. As you are pumping my cock you are looking up at me and you start telling me that you can't wait to have a cock pounding you from behind and to be jerking off another one in your face. You also tell me that you want to be fucked in every hole tonight I can't take this and I blow my load all over you face!

We get out of the shower and get dressed. You putting on a nice short red dress with some nice fuck me boots and thigh high stockings you look amazing. We head out to one of the local bars in town and pull up a booth and sit back and have a few drinks. It doesn't take long and you spot a good looking muscular fellow up at the bar and you excuse yourself and move in for the kill. You are talking to him and laughing and he is buying you drinks. Soon the two of you are on the dance floor and you are grinding up on his crotch. I can see from where I am sitting he has a huge hard on. The song ends and the two of you come back over to the booth. You introduce us and his name is Frank. As you are sitting next to Frank in the booth I can see your arm move down and I know that you have his cock in your hand and you are stroking his cock under the table. You then turn to Frank and ask if he would like to come back to are place and sit in the hot tub and have a few drinks. He just smiles at you and kisses you and says sure. So the three of us head out!

In the parking lot you tell me you are going to ride back with Frank and give you a little while before I head back to the condo. I just smile and give you a quick kiss and tell you sure! So I watch the two of you drive off then I go for a short drive. I give you two about 30 minutes then I head back to the condo.

When I walk in you two are on the patio and he is sitting at the edge of the hot tub and you have his cock buried deep down your throat. You don't even notice me walk in. So I run back to the other room and get the camera. I take pictures as you have his 8 inch cock buried in your mouth and you are rubbing his balls with your hand and stroking him at the same time. Frank is kicked back and he has your hair fucking your mouth. He is telling you how good of a cock sucker you are and I can tell he isn't going to last much longer and soon he is cumming in your mouth. You try and swallow it all but there is too much and it shoots out of the corners of your mouth and dribbles down your chin. You look lovely with cum all over your face. I put down the camera and I have a huge hard on. You tell me not to just stand there. So I climb in the hot tub behind you and I put my cock into your pussy from behind. As it slides in you grab a hold of Franks cock and you start to stroke him. Watching sucking and stroking on Frank is too much for me and I moan and cum deep in your hot wet pussy! You jump up and grab us both by the hand and tell us it is time to move this to the bedroom.

You climb on the bed and lay on your back. Soon Frank is between your legs eating your pussy and I have my cock in your mouth so you can get it good and hard again. As you are sucking my cock I have your nipples in my hands and I working them and pinching them. Frank has 2 fingers in your pussy and he is finger fucking you good and soon you are cumming. Your body goes limp and you just fall back twitching.

Frank has a huge hard on now and you flip him onto his back and you work your way onto his huge cock. You take it slow and you can feel it filling your tight little pussy. You moan as it goes all the way in you. Soon you are rocking back and forth on this and I just sit back and watch. You have your hands on his chest and you are driving yourself down on his hard cock. Soon you slow down and you look at me and tell me to fuck your ass! I move in behind you and I put a few fingers in your ass to loosen it up some. I then place the head of my cock to your tight little ass and push slowly. I work the head in and then with one slow stroke I bury it all the way in your ass. You are moaning and screaming in pain and pleasure and you feel very full. You start screaming to fuck you good and hard. I grab a hold of your hips and fuck you good and hard it doesn't take you long and you are cumming again. Then you tell us you want us to cum all over your face. You jump off us and move to the edge of the bed. You continue to blow us both until Frank can't take it anymore and he blows his thick hot cum all over your pretty face. Seeing this sets me off and soon I am cumming all over your face and you are covered in are cum!

Frank gives you a quick kiss and then gets dressed and leaves. You get cleaned up and meet me in the hot tub. You look at me and tell me how much fun you had. Then we just soak!