Hot Tub Date

Story Info
A couple spends a steamy night at the hot tubs.
2k words
3.72
21.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

East Heaven

The sleek, long black car, blacked-out windows reflecting the overhead yellow lights, slips through the darkened street, engine rumbling evenly under the grooved hood. She perches upright on the black leather passenger seat, stomach muscles tight and tense, and reaches down to flip the glowing orange switch that turns on the seat heater, sending instant warmth through her skinny butt and thin thighs.

Glancing over at him, sitting tall and silent at the wheel of his purring car, curly mop of dark hair silhouetted against the outside lights, strong jaw outlining his masculine face, a shivers runs through her with the brief thought of where they are going. The leather seats have become a touch more than warm, and she feels her vagina respond with a slight pulsing.

As if on cue, he turns towards her and smiles coyly, "you look hot tonight," he says. Blushing, feeling the heat rise into her face and then race down into her crotch, she stammers something about how he did too, and turns to look out the window at the passing night. A few more minutes pass and they are at their destination.

He pulls the shiny black car effortlessly in tight next to the stout curb. Turning to each other, she giggles lightly and he smiles broadly. "Are you ready?" he asks her hesitatingly.

"Yes," she quietly says out loud, while inside her whole body is crying out with a resounding YES!!

Her earthy green dress swings around her delicate ankles as she walks towards the heavy wood and glass door. Pulling it out for her, they enter the big brick building and are immediately surrounded by the warm, steamy, chlorine-scented humidity that can only come from a hot tub. They are at East Heaven. Kind and soft-spoken, the red-haired girl at the front desk directs them to a large, grey leather couch in front of a fake fireplace. They sit and she fidgets with her clothes, anxious to get in there; he is mute, she can't read his angular face, but suspects he is as excited as she is. The fire crackles and warms her toes, the night is slightly chilly, cold enough to make her nipples etch a small round outline on her flimsy cotton top.

Finally, his name is called and they are ushered out a back door and up a long spiral staircase of heavy wooden steps. The walls are of wood, and she gets the sense that they are climbing up into a fancy tree house. At the top the attendant throws open the door to reveal how East Heaven got its name.

The large, round hot tub, its wide red slats of wood held together with unbreakable iron bands, a steaming vat of hot water, looks like heaven to both of them. Surrounded by identical red decking and tall red walls, flanked by a large potted tree and a lonely single shower stall, the hot tub awaits them.

The red haired girl tells them that the lights would flash when their time was up and leaves the room, pulling the door shut behind her, which he promptly locks. Now is the time, she thinks, time to get naked, time to get naked with him, arguably the sexiest man she had ever been with. Small talk that she can't follow is exchanged as they hastily strip their bodies of clothes and hang them neatly on the wooden pegs, all the while stealing glances at each other, laughing as he almost falls over in the attempt to remove his pants.

She scurries over to the shower to rinse off, only to discover it only puts out cold water. Feeling her nipples harden and stretch, goose bumps pimpling her skin, she decides against a full shower and scampers to the hot tub, small boobs bouncing slightly, rushing to throw one muscular, tanned leg over the edge and then the other. Plunging up to her neck in the 102 degree water, she feels the blood rush to her extremities, including her vagina, and she forgets the cold and watches him shower.

He doesn't mind the cold so much, and twists his long, slim body around under the frigid water, showing off his rippling stomach. She shows particular attention to his huge manhood, jutting out slightly sideways from the carefully trimmed hair at the bottom of his taut stomach. Her heart leaps in her chest and all of a sudden she wants his body touching hers. She jumps from the hot tub, splashing water all over the black rubber mats, and strides determinedly over to him.

Taking his half hard penis gently in her grasp, she pulls slightly, towards the tub. "Come with me," she says, smiling sweetly, pulling with great care on his swiftly hardening cock. His head nods in agreement and he follows her to the water.

They stumble into the tub and both let out an exaggerated sigh at the welcome heat from the water. He turns on the jets. Staring at each other over the white foam from across the tub, each with their own dirty thoughts, without a word they both rise and meet in the middle, mouths hungrily seeking each other, hands exploring and massaging, dripping water while vapor emanates from all their surfaces.

Reaching down into the water that conveniently covers their private bits, she gropes for his large, hard penis, cupping it softly in her hand, slowly moving fingers up and down the length of the shaft, pinching off her fingers slightly at the top so as to tickle the head of his cock. Their tongues dance and wriggle, framed by each of their full, sensual lips, and their hands become more insistent, he grabs her tiny butt cheek with one strong, thin hand, while the other reaches for her small, perfectly round breasts. Her erect nipples, standing out straight and hard from her A cup breasts, pale pink knobs surrounded by paler pink circles, excite him, and she can feel it in the blood pumping through the shaft in her hand.

Suddenly, she breaks the embrace and laughs loudly. "Time to play with the jets?" he asks her, knowing the answer.

Throwing him a naughty look, she turns towards the shooting jets of water ringing the hot tub. Her long blonde hair flung over her shoulder, skin glistening in the moon light, she aims her pussy toward one of the strongest jets. With both hands on rough edge of the tub, pussy in front of the swiftly moving water, she feels his arms circle her from behind and cup her breasts in his big hands, and she feels safe and wanted. Pushing her hips into the stream of water, she holds tightly on to the edge while he holds on to her, his sweating chest pressed firmly against her willing back, while rapidly her body responds to the sensations from her vagina.

She feels the white-hot surge of pleasure begin to course through her body and she is breathing as if she ran a marathon, his warm hands continue to roam over her body, paying special attention to the protruding, pierced nipples on her front. As his hands sweep down over her hips she loses control and succumbs to the giant swell of feeling in her pussy, the orgasm ripping through her whole body, sending sensations from pussy to nipples, causing her to double over with the intensity of it.

"Ahhhh," she sighs deeply.

Gingerly she puts her leg down and turns to him, with a big grin on her face, to see an equally exuberant grin plastered on his face. A laugh is shared and she moves towards him, circles his lean middle with her thin arms, and rests her cheek for a moment against his athletic chest. Creeping down his tight stomach, brushing over the sharp angle of his hip bone, her hand again finds his erect penis.

Feeling as relaxed as a person can get, she lazily strokes it, going faster in miniscule increments. She lifts her head from his chest and orders him, "sit up there," indicating the deck on the far side of the tub. With a quick jerk, she jumps out of the water and runs over to the plush brown towels, grabbing one for him to sit on.

Back in the water, positioned between his legs, she smiles seductively up at him, reading his urgent need for release and her own selfish need to satisfy this man. His cock is hard in expectation, pointing towards the sky with its little oval eye, large testicles hanging loosely below the long, thick rod, and she takes him into her hot, wet mouth, deepening her special kiss to take all of him in.

A short, rough moan escapes his perfect lips and she begins to suck gently on the head of his cock. Flickering her tongue around and under the sensitive head of his penis, he utters another exclamation of pleasure. Faster and harder she sucks on his manhood as he trembles and gasps, up and down over and over, slippery wet lips and tongue sucking and licking until his trembling intensifies and he breathes softly, "I'm gonna cum." She sucks harder and moves faster, sliding up and down on the shaft, until, with a fierce cry, he cums, spewing white gel into the bush around his cock. She is pleased, and looks up at him, looking at the sky with his mouth gaping open.

He slips off the deck and back into the water, envelops her in a grateful embrace, and maneuvers her around in a circle, so her back is to the wall. What is he going to do, she thinks to herself. "Jump up there," he says, and instantly it is clear what he wants. Eagerly she plops herself up on the damp towel keeping her bony butt from becoming bruised on the wood.

What he sees before him is a tanned body, with small, round breasts, bellybutton and breasts sparkling with the same silver rings, skinny hips and thighs, and a perfect vagina. The clit is like a small pink pea, yet not too small, the lips full and lush, the entrance just barely visible, and it is begging for attention from his tongue.

Anticipating what he is going to do, her pussy pulsating, she laughs and reaches for his broad shoulders. Avoiding her, he quickly covers her entire pussy with his sultry mouth, closing his lips over it and sucking carefully on her swollen clit. A sharp intake of air shocks her and little moans and groans emanate from inside her. He moves his mouth away and uses only his tongue, swirling it around her clit in slow, languid circles. Little pulses of frantically pressurized feelings went through her clean-shaven pussy as his tongue continued to circle faster and faster, tickling her slightly with his three day old beard.

The tension in her body builds, and now it is she who is trembling, arms shaking with the effort to hold herself up as these intense feelings rapidly overtake her whole being, pressure, swelling pressure and pleasure so great it is almost pain. Throwing her head back in ecstasy, she comes to her peak, blood rushes into her pussy, her swollen clit spasms with pleasure. She remains still, with head still tilted back, while her vagina contracts tightly with the power of her orgasm. She can't hear anything except a low hiss, somehow he has rendered her nearly deaf.

With a smile of triumph, she lifts her head to see a similar conquering look on his face. Contented, she reaches for him, he responds by moving into her open arms, and they share a long, heartfelt hug and a quick peck on the cheek. He tenderly kisses the top of her head and says, "thank you." She whispers the same back to him and they sink back into the tropical temperature water, where they sit and simmer, satisfied for the moment. As if they'd been watched, the lights flicker on and off, signaling the end of their time at East Heaven.