Hot Tub Delight

Story Info
Couple are invited to hot tub with friends.
3.5k words
3.74
148.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want my readers to know that all of my stories were written for fun. So I hope that they are read for the same purpose. Most of my stories are written as if recalling them from memory. Please enjoy!

We get a call from Mark one night and he wants to know if we would like to go to his friend's house in Eagle River for a hot tub. I look over at you and ask you if you want to go. The smile and knowing grin on your face tell me that you want to go and that we should take him up on his offer. Mark says he will meet us at our place and we can ride together. Not knowing exactly what kind of night we were in for, we decide that it would be totally hot if you seduced him tonight. After making some plans, gathering up some towels and suits and then warming up the car, we settle in to wait.

By the time Mark shows up we are ready and excited to get on our way. As we all walk out to the car you head to the back door and offer the front seat to Mark as he is the guest. He politely declines and tells you that he will be just fine in the back seat. Once we all get settled and on our way, everyone makes a comment about the snow and how much we have gotten the last few days.

Once the small talk is out of the way you ask Mark whose house we are headed to. He tells us that his friend is house-sitting for some rich friend of his parents and that he wanted to have some people over to try out the hot tub. We look at each other and both realize that this is the perfect opportunity for you. With a smile on your face that Mark can't see from the back seat, you tell him that you just got a new bathing suit made from this awesome new material and that he wouldn't believe how it felt. He leans forward and says that he had been to the sports store this summer and checked out the new fabrics that they were using. Then he asks if that's where you got it from. No I didn't get it at the sports store you say, as your grin gets bigger. You should feel it; you won't believe how it feels.

A bit uncomfortable he doesn't make any move to do anything, so you open your coat up and reach your left hand over your right shoulder and say here let me have your hand. After a moment he scoots up and over to the right side of the seat and places his hand in yours. You pull his hand down while opening your shirt collar with your right hand and place his hand onto your left breast. His fingers are cold compared to your warm body and you shiver as impulsively, his fingers close on your boob and start to knead it trying to get a feel for the material that you had mentioned.

I can see his eyes in the mirror as he realizes that you don't have a bathing suit on. He keeps up the charade while he moves his hand to the middle of your chest and then on to the other breast and begins to work his fingers over your nipple and then cup it fully in his hand again. Your nipples by this time have become very hard and you lean your head back against the head rest to enjoy his fondling. After a moment or three, Mark pulls his hand back somewhat reluctantly and says, I didn't think they could make it so sheer, that's amazing. Realizing that you have him hooked, you decide to keep him going. You tell him, if you think that's amazing you should feel the bottoms, they are water proof. Move over to the middle and I'll show you.

While Mark moves to the middle of the seat you recline your chair down until it's laid flat on the seat behind. Then you reach down to your pants and unbutton the top button and pull down the zipper. Mark doesn't hesitate this time and leans forward reaching out with his hand. His fingers pass slowly through your pubic hair then down over your bare pussy lips sending a tingle of pleasure through your stomach. When he pulls back up, his middle finger slips gently between your already wet lips and slides over your clit making you moan softly. He decides to rub your juices around a little spreading your lips apart and dipping his finger inside you ever so slightly before he brings his hand out of your pants. You just lay there for a minute and then bring your seat back upright, asking him what he thought. That's even more amazing he says.

A few minutes later we pull into the driveway of his friends place, grab our stuff and head inside.

Once inside we meet Mark's friends, Luke (lives at the house), James, Tom, and Sam. We waste no time and head outside on the back deck to get into the hot tub. Mark and his friends jump right in having already had their suits on. You walk up to the side and say just a second; let me get into my suit. You take a step back, drop your pants to the floor and shrug out of your top. The guy's mouths are open when you step into the hot tub totally nude and sink into the hot water. Immediately they all reach down and take off their suits and throw them onto the deck. Wow your girlfriend is totally hot says Luke and can't help but starring at any part of you that's not in the water. I thank him and step into the tub myself. It's pretty crowded with all seven of us at the same time, but no one seems to mind since you having to sit on my lap to make room means your breasts are out of the water for everyone to see.

We make small talk for about half an hour and tell jokes that we had all heard already when Luke says hey I'll go get some beer's for us. We all agree that this is a great idea and you lean over to my ear and whisper to me, should I try seducing all of them? I get a smile on my face and whisper, yes, first one at a time and then all together. You have a confused look on your face for a second and then you get what I mean and grin wickedly. I'll help you get those beers' Luke, you say, winking at me and hoping out of the tub right behind him and off to the kitchen. Sam, James, Mark, and Tom all watch you leave, your hips moving back and forth, watching your bare ass sway side to side.

Once in the kitchen you decide to put your plan into action. As Luke takes the beer from the fridge you reach around in front of him taking a hold of his semi erect cock. At first he is shocked but he regains control quickly and turns to face you. You lean forward and plant a wet kiss on his lips and his hands move to your ass and squeeze. Your hand still on his cock brings him to a full erection as you use your tongue in his mouth like a lolly pop. You pull back away from him and smile. He doesn't want to push his luck so he leaves it at that and grabs half of the beer and heads back onto the deck. You grab the other half and follow him out. The guys are bug eyed when they see your rock hard nipples from the cold beer. You pass them out and get back into the tub. No one has failed to see Luke's hard on as he gets into the hot tub.

After some more small talk and a lot of breast ogling. We finish our beer and decide to head into the house for a hot tub break and listen to some music. It's funny but we all decide not to put any clothes on and we all pretty much know why and we are all ok with it. Inside, we all get more beer and kind of break up into small groups and bullshit. Sam and James amble off into the living room with you to change the music and Mark, Luke, Tom, and I go to check out Luke's new something or rather.

Sam and James find it very hard not to let you lead the way and then continue to stare at your lovely curves when you find your way to the entertainment center. They head over to the couch and take a seat all eyes on you while you flip through the cd's and pick out something more fitting with the mood. You find some sensual music and flip in the disc. When the music starts to play you turn around and stalk towards them in time to the music. Swaying seductively you make your way to where they are sitting, their eyes following every movement. When you are just a few feet away you slow down and turn away bending slightly over giving them a perfect view of your pussy and ass. You stand back up and turn to face them with a grin that says you boys are in for it. At this point they're not trying to hide their erections any more. So you take advantage of this by reaching down and grabbing them both in your hands. The looks on their faces is priceless as you squeeze them and pull up and down slowly. Smiling you reach in between them to Sam's beer that he has half empty in his right hand. Looking him in his eyes you pull it to your mouth and lick the top and neck of the bottle then move it towards your pussy and position it between your legs. Your hand goes back to his tool and he knows exactly what you want.

Both sets of eyes are now on the bottle that is poised for entry at your slit. Sam pushes up slowly and the bottle parts your lips and continues to invade you while you start again to pump their pricks with practiced ease. A small moan escapes your throat as Sam gets bolder and pushes the bottle in and out a bit faster. You see Sam's eyebrows raise and feel the bottle stop as he pulls it out and puts it to his lips for a drink. He licks the bottle as he drinks tasting you all over it and James decides that this is his opportunity to try. Raising his beer he pushes it against your lips until they give way and it slides up to the wide part. You encourage him with harder strokes of his cock and he in turn pushes harder with the bottle until it starts to move past the wide part and slip farther up your snatch. Your legs spread farther apart making it easier for James as he moves the bottle up and down to the rhythm of the music. A moment or so later he gets the same urge as Sam had and brings the bottle out to drink from and taste your juices. You lean back and stand up looking at them both, they are smiling and hoping for more.

The rest of us are just coming back from Luke's room as you are heading over to put on some different music for the second time. I smile at you and you wink at me with a devilish grin and I get shivers thinking about what you must have done. I see that Sam and James have raging hardons and I can only imagine what they have just seen or felt. James is drinking his beer like it is a lollypop and I give him a weird look. I finish my beer just in time for you to take it and set it down on a table. You pull me to the center of the room and we start to dance slowly turning and stepping. Your naked body pressed up against mine is warm and inviting. You lean in and whisper into my ear; James and Sam are licking my pussy juice off of their beer bottles. I try as hard as possible to keep from getting an erection and just barley succeed while we continue to dance. Tom I notice is standing not too far away and watching us expectantly. You see him as well and I step back and ask him if he wants to dance with you. He is more than eager and steps up embracing you as I walk over to sit on the couch. His warm chest presses into your boobs while his hips press against yours locking you into a slow turn step turn. His manhood growing by the second pushes against your pubic hair and you lean back for a just a moment to let it stand upright then move back in pressing it against your belly as it continues to rise. Everyone watches as the two of you move across the carpet, no one failing to notice Tom's hand slowly moving down and resting softly on your ass cheek.

When the others step up for their turn to dance, you politely decline and offer to accompany them back to the hot tub. Getting in the hot water by now not being used to the water we ease in slowly and everyone takes a seat. Being the last one in everyone assumes that you are moving over to sit on my lap but instead you sit down on the edge of the tub in between Sam and Mark. With your legs slightly parted (for this very reason) James, Luke, Tom, and I have a perfect view of your still wet pussy. It doesn't take long before you can see through the water that just below you, Sam and Mark are sporting monster wood along with the rest of us. You wink at me and ask everyone in a nonchalant tone, now that I have your attention, who wants to fuck me?

They all answer at once and you have to settle them down with the assurance that they will all get pussy tonight. Stepping down into the hot tub you first climb onto Mark's lap, his stiff pole lubricated by the water pushing right past your lips and all the way inside you as you settle onto his thighs. You bring your feet up onto the bench and proceed to rock up and down on him going from bottom to top and back down again. Sam and Tom on either side of Mark decide to stand up facing you and offer up their goods. You waste no time and taking them both in your hands and first Sam, then Tom in your mouth back and forth. Licking and sucking them while Mark helps to pick you up and then let you back down onto his hungry shaft.

Before Mark blows his load he stops and you get up and turn around pushing your ass toward Luke. Grabbing your hips Luke positions himself behind you and guides his rod up and down your ass until he feels the soft spot and thrusts forward impaling you with his persistent lust. Mark and James switch places and in between thrusts you lean forward and take James into your mouth. His prick is fairly large so you wrap your fingers around it and take it in slowly, then as far as you can. He groans as his cock fills your throat. You moan audibly around his shaft as Luke continues to slam you from behind. With his continuous thrusting, Luke just barely pulls out in time to stop himself from cuming. You finish up with James turning over to take Sam into your mouth as Tom puts two fingers inside your pussy then another and pumps them in and out asking you in a low but excited voice, you want more? Yes, you manage as Sam's cock slips out of your mouth for a moment then slides back in. At your urging, Tom puts his pinky finger in as well and uses his thumb to play with your asshole; he even leans down and licks it, trying to push his tongue into it. Another moan escapes your lips as finally with his other hand and pushes his middle finger into your ass, burying it down to the knuckle. He plays with it a little before pulling it out and licking it some more then pushing two fingers in. By now it's getting easier for you and you are less tense allowing him to work his fingers in, out, and around with less pain and a bit of pleasure.

You know what he is getting at, so you turn around and lick Tom's shaft from top to bottom making sure he is well lubricated. Once you're sure it will be easy, you turn to me and bend over letting Tom mount you from behind softly forcing his cock into your tight hole. You squeal as his head moves past your muscle and then loosen up and push back against him. He takes this as his cue to move it in and out with more speed. Though this seems to be his favorite thing he doesn't last long before he has to pull out so he doesn't cum. James sits down on the bench and you put your leg over him to straddle his lap facing him. He puts his arms around you and pulls you in close, your breasts flattening against him. Then he lowers you down onto his ample, waiting cock. It fills you up stretching your pussy wide around its thickness. Slowly making its way farther up inside your pussy it touches the back wall of your uterus just before your thighs touch his. He pulls you back up, your nipples slide over his wet skin. He lets you back down and you breathe in sharply as just before you sit all the way down he hits the back again. Once you seem used to this he speeds up and suddenly the pain becomes pleasurable. You feel full and stretched. You lean forward sticking your tongue into his mouth and he reciprocates sucking your lip and licking your tongue in a passionate kiss.

Sam wanting his turn decides to take it at the same time as James. Putting both of his hands on your ass cheeks he feels the rhythm that James is setting and when he has it he slides his finger around your asshole. After a moment he pushes it in. Feeling that you are still relaxed and ready to go he mounts up behind you. James slows his pace allowing Sam to penetrate you. You moan as you are filled in both holes.

Once they both feel comfortable, in unison they start to thrust. Almost overwhelmed, you are like putty in their hands; your head lolls over to rest on James' shoulder while they both in turn fuck you harder and faster. Taking turns working you back and forth, your hands on James' shoulders you start to say yes, timidly at first over and over again. You get louder and louder, more persistent until you throw your head back and yell out loud FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YES! YES! I'M CUMING!!! You moan low and guttural, your body is shaking, making your clit push harder on James, making your orgasm rock you even harder. Through some miracle Sam and James have not cum yet but with this extra rocking and pussy muscles convulsing they both lose it at the same time pumping you full of cum deep into your pussy and ass.

At the site of all this everyone else has been masturbating and is ready to blow. First Luke stands up on the bench next to you and loses his load on your cheek then you turn and open your mouth taking the rest on your tongue. Tom stands up on the other side and you turn in time to take him into your mouth as he pumps his load down your throat, hot and sticky. You gulp down Luke and Tom while Mark takes Luke's place. You lean back letting Mark shoot his load on your neck and tits. He rubs it into your nipples and around your areolas. After a few minutes of holy shit that was HOT! We LOVE your girlfriend! Luke shows you to a shower and you get all cleaned up.

Mark decides to stay the night at Luke's and we thank everyone for the great time. Heading home I am almost cuming in my pants thinking about how I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get into bed!