Hot Tub Fun

Story Info
Husband takes wife in the hot tub when it's snowing above.
3.4k words
4.05
39.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we waited in line for the lift to the top of the snowy mountain, I bent down and undid one of the straps on the snowboard that held it in place so I could maneuver a little easier. I did the same to yours since you refused to try again after the numerous falls from earlier that night. We help each other forward and were lifted up by the chair that would carry us up the long hill.

Our boards dangled loosely from one foot and we kissed nearly all the way up the mountain. Your lips were nice and cold and your attempt to play with my face only resulted in snow stuck on your glove freezing my skin. I jumped back slightly and you couldn't help but laugh and then kiss where the snow had touched.

As we neared the top, you take in a deep break. "I'm going to get it this time." Recent attempts from dismounting the lift before had landed you on the ground shortly after. After strapping your other foot in place, you prepare yourself. The ground slowly rises to meet your board and you stand on your own to feet, quickly gain your balance...sort of... and glide down the short hill out of the way. You come to an awkward stop nearly toppling forward, arms flailing about to keep your balance which leads to your success. "BABY...I did it!"

I came to a slightly awkward stop beside of you and try to give you a kiss for your recent accomplishment, but you refuse to lean forward. "No kiss?"

"You're going to have to move a little closer because if I lean that way, I'm bound to fall."

I laugh slightly and easily pull you towards me, the board easily allowing you to slide across the snow. Our lips meet with delight. "Shall we my love?" I turn and slowly start to throw my weight forward and my descent down the mountain begins with you close behind. I slow just a little and let you pass me so I can watch your movements.

Feeling a bit bad for finding humor in your style of arm flailing glory, you did proceed to stay up longer than you ever had before. I do my best to keep up, not liking to gain as much speed as we were because neither of us had really figured out the art of stopping yet, but I didn't want to leave you alone so I followed, almost clipping random skiers and boarders here and there.

I noticed you were doing great until your weight had shifted forward and the front of your board went straight into the snow and eventually caught the ground sending you end over end, plummeting hard into the snow eventually coming to a halt. I fell on my back and used the board to stop by pressing it into the snow. I came up short of you by just a few feet and was greeted by a loud laugh.

"Baby, if only I could have had that one on camera!" I helped you up and we continued down the mountain with little trouble, falling here and there, but loving to watch each other fall and get back up. That was our last trip down the mountain for the night.

We tossed our boards and boots in back of the car and started off to the cabin we had rented for the weekend getaway. The snow fell lightly and I drove extra cautious due to the black ice on the roads. The cabin itself was a little of a drive away, but it was nice because we were completely alone with no one around for at least a mile. And in this weather, I knew we wouldn't be bothered for any reason.

Just after midnight, we had reached the cabin and carried our gear inside to dry off for the night. We dropped everything by the door, and I helped you off with your layers of clothing until you wore just a bra and panties and then you helped me with my clothes until I wore just boxers. I pulled you close to me and pressed my body against yours, the warm skin of one another felt absolutely wonderful. I wrapped my arms around your back squeezed you slightly. You groaned in pain as I did and I stopped immediately. "What is it baby? That sore from today?"

"Oh yeah! We snowboarded for like...8 hours!!! And my body isn't used to that...so yeah, just a little."

"How about I rub you then? And then after I'm done, I take you in the bedroom, make mad passionate love to you...twice...and then I'll snuggle and caress you all night long until you fall into a nice deep sleep and you can rest for as long as your sexy body desires. Would that work for you?" I ask placing my hands on your butt and pulling your body against mine a little harder.

"Okay, but...first, I need to warm up." You reply kissing my lips again.

"That's fine, because I was going to rub you in the hot tub so your muscles could just relax while my hands loved them and you could stay nice and warm. But the hot tub is outside, so should we put something on and just get undressed out there?"

A sly smile crosses your face and you instruct me to follow you. You lead me into the bed room and you take off your bra and panties...the sight of you completely naked just made me harder than before from watching you with just your bra and panties. You help me off with mine, but take a quick moment to kiss my hard body and take it into your mouth just once before kissing it and standing back up.

"I know you want me, but my body couldn't handle you just yet, so no bright ideas." You grab two towels from our bags and then grab an empty cooler and finally our boots. We cover our bodies with the towels and put on our boots and walk outside to the hot tub. I uncovered it quickly and turned it up a little knowing that the snow falling into the water would cool it off a little too much so we would have to compensate.

Steam slowly rose off the surface of the water and we both eyed it greedily. This was something that both of our bodies were needed. We remove our boots and towels and hop in completely naked. You reach over and place the towels in the cooler and close it so they keep from getting wet from the tub or the snow.

We both sink down to our necks at opposite ends of the tub and our cool bodies soak in the warmth greedily. You look at the sky and close your eyes, letting the snow just fall and land on your skin. The sight of you is absolutely amazing. The light from inside the tub let out a bright red glow which allowed me to see your body in the water even in the middle of the night. You raise up slightly out of the water and I can't help but stare at your chest I use my feet to pull your feet to my hands and I gently begin to work my fingers all over them. I make sure to pay special attention to your toes and in between because I know you love the way it feels.

By the expressions on your face, I can tell that they need the extra attention. As I'm working we begin to talk about the days events and laugh at each other as we recall each other flops and follies down the hill. The talk keeps us there for what seemed like forever with my hands never leaving your sore muscles. My hands have worked up to your calves and your knee as we continue our conversation on to include our future. As you talk, I listen and watch you closely as I continue to massage your body. When I hit a spot that needs attention, you stop slightly in your sentence or a look briefly washes over your face.

It's then that I know that your legs need to be rubbed there a lot. I ask if you want me to continue rubbing and if you did, then you would have to move closer so I could reach your thighs. You slowly move yourself to sit beside me and lay your legs over mine so your thighs are easy to reach. Without waiting to be asked to continue, my hands set to work once again doing their best to remove any unnecessary pain from your body. You let out a soft moan of pleasure as your legs are being taken care of.

As my hands work to the inside of your thighs, they move higher and closer to your lips, brushing them briefly before returning back down again. You can feel my body rigid under your legs but you casually just move yourself around it to where we're both comfortable with the position of my hard body. "How do your legs feel now baby?" I ask you leaning to softly kiss your neck.

"Much better...but can you rub my back too? Especially my lower back, I think showing off my amazing skills down the mountain messed something up."

With a laugh, I pull you on top of me with you back to my chest. You sit on my lap, positioning me between your thighs where I rest against your lips since my body obviously wasn't relaxing with your naked skin pressed against mine. I wrap my arms around your body and pull your back to my lips for a quick kiss before returning to pampering your sore muscles in the hot water. You slouch forward just a little so I can reach a little easier. The pressure of your lips against me causes my dick to grow harder and presses back against you. The overall feeling of your body is just turning me on and I'm trying to keep rubbing your back, but find myself just feeling your skin in the water.

My fingers glide smoothly across your skin and I wrap my arms to your front and pull you back against me so I can feel as much of our skin touch as possible. With your body elevated just a bit more than mine, your chest breaks the surface of the water and your nipples react quickly to the sudden change in temperature. As snow lands on your hot skin, it's melted in an instant leaving only near ice cold water to move down and into the water. You lean your head back as you take in the fullness of the sensation, your entire body tenses to receive the full effect. My hands move up your body and cut your breasts, gently teasing your hard nipples between my thumb and fingers.

My teeth graze the skin just above your shoulder blades before gently sucking and kissing your back. You left hand reaches behind you and finds the back of my head scratching it gently while also pushing my teeth into your shoulder just a little harder. I feel your other hand wrap itself around my hard body and you slowly start to move it up and down. My hands continue to play with your hardened nipples and chest as well as sliding across the rest of your body to as far as they could reach trying to send waves and chills of pleasure to add to your sexual feelings.

Feeling your chest starting to get goose bumps and becoming too cold anymore, you slouch forward again to sink your body back into the water. My hands return to your breasts to find that your nipples were still just as hard as before, the simple touch of them against my hands turns me on a little more as you continue to stoke my dick.

You remove your hand from my head and use it to spread your lips and push my hard body against your clit. You hold me against you as you start to move slowly, feeling me slide against your clit and opening. My hands move down to your hips to help you move a littler faster. Within minutes I can feel my orgasm start to rise and I tell you to stop. I didn't want to come just yet because I was far from being done with you. You lean back against me again and slightly off to my side where I held you with one arm but you still had me between your thighs. My free hand slides between your legs and spreads them a little before playing high on your inner thighs.

I raise you up so you nipples break the surface again and my mouth closes down over it, sucking and nibbling as my hand moves up to your clit. I use two fingers to press against you and I start to move them in slow large circles where they easily brush across your clit and over your opening. My tongue flicks slow and hard over your nipple and my teeth graze them too. I couldn't believe how hard they were staying from the weather and the sexual tension. Either way, I was loving every minute of it. Your hand was still wrapped around me as I played with your sensitive areas, barely pushing my fingers inside of you and then retreating. This caused your body to start to move again against my hand.

I hold my hand still and just let you grind your body against it. I bend one of my fingers in so if you push just right, it pushes inside of you just enough for you to feel it. After feeling you turn yourself on so much, I push two fingers inside of you and tease your clit with my thumb at the same time. I know you can't control your body at times when I do this. You immediately start to move your hand faster up and down my hard body and the sensations from my hands spasm through you.

You pull yourself up and raise off of me just enough for you to position me with your hands. You lower slowly and I feel your body wrap around me as you lower yourself on top of me. The friction between us is more than usual and feels absolutely amazing. Once you have me completely inside of you, you pull my hands around you and place them on your chest. I pull you back against me and I see you put one of your hands between your thighs again to tease yourself. I try to push just a little, but you won't move to help me because you want me to squirm under you. You use your free hand to hold one of my hands on your breast and slightly squeeze my a little harder.

I move my free hand to your hip to try and pull you up just a little so I could pull out to push in again, but you fought against it all the while playing with yourself. I could feel your fingers moving quite fast even though I was inside of you and the slight sensation was turning me on more. You could feel me get harder inside of you and a smile crossed your face as I began to squirm a little more under you. Your hand starts to move a little faster. I pull my trapped hand from your grip and place it on your hip. Now with both hands, I'm able to manipulate your body in the water. I lift you off of me enough to only the tip of my dick is inside of you, and then pull you back down on top of me before doing it again. The friction between us was amazing. I could feel your body inch it's way up and down the length of me.

Nice and slow I kept pushing. I am able to keep myself from coming with the speed, but the feeling of your body tight around me also makes the task a challenge. Your breaths start to get shorter and louder, briefly stopping all together before continuing again. I knew you were close to coming and so I told you to slow down and keep yourself close, but not to come. You painfully agree and slow down enough to keep yourself on the verge, but never coming. I pull you off of me completely and carry you to the other side of the hot tub. With you now facing me, I push you back against the edge of the hot tub. I lift your lower body to me, spreading your legs and wrapping them around my body, the bend of your knee resting perfectly with the bend of my arms. I slowly push deep inside of you before pulling out and pushing in again. I hold your body up in the water with my arms, my hands places on the tops of your thighs pulling on them as I push so we contact a little harder than usual.

Your chest is shining from it's wetness with water drops dripping off to the sides or down the center of our breasts. Snow is once again falling on your body, but I notice you don't really care as you concentrate of your fingers circling your clit and me pushing deep inside of you. I try to push a little deeper and a little faster, the water in the hot tub starting to splash around just a little. Your chest is getting covered with snow as well as being splashed with the hot water surrounding us making your body react with mixed sensations. The sight of your body and the entire scene makes me push a litter harder and faster.

Your breathing is coming short and shallow once again and you tell me your about to come as your hand moves faster, pressing a little harder against your clit. You can feel my hands against your thighs tighten a little more as I pull you harder to me while I push. Your body stops moving as your orgasm nears so close and you hold back as long as you can until it's too late. As it washes over you, your hand continues for a few seconds, your body starts to spasm and I fell you tighten around me as I continue to push. The look on your face is of intense pleasure and a loud moan escapes your lips followed by more soon after with each of my thrusts.

I start to expand a little inside of you when my orgasm nears. I hold off as long as possible too, trying to let the increase in size affect you as much as possible until I can't hold it anymore. As I push with myself being larger than before, you moan again and make another face of pleasure, your hands scratching at my stomach trying to pull me inside of you again and again. Pulling your body to me, I come extremely hard, my hands grabbing your thighs harder from he amazing amount of pleasure coursing through me. I keep pushing as long as I can until my body is exhausted and I can't anymore. I pull out of you and you lower yourself to where your sitting again in the warmth of the water. Your chest was covered in goose bumps and your nipples seemed to be the hardest they ever have been before. I can't help but touch and love them, but you squirm away from the extreme sensitivity that always follows your orgasms. I straddle you to the best of my abilities and kiss your face and neck.

My hands find your shoulders and start to rub to the best of their abilities from the position and I kiss your lips softly. Your breath was still a little fast and I could tell you were still feeling the effects of coming so hard.

"I take it you came well my love?" I asked leaning to kiss your neck below your ear. You push into my lips as I do and nod with a wide grin. I kiss your lips and bite your bottom lip gently before returning to your neck. After a few minutes of brief kissing, sucking, and biting, I whisper in your ear, "I think we should go inside now. Does your body feel better?"

"Much much better baby."

"That's good my love...because you're going to need it."

You look at me and smile. "I'll be fine for snowboarding tomorrow."

I kiss you again with a little tongue..."Not for tomorrow...for tonight...I want you again!"