Hot Tub Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again she licked the head and under the ridge before enveloping the long shaft in her mouth but, this time, she opened her throat and took in every inch, all the way to where his pubic hair was tickling her nose and lips. Her mouth continued stroking slowly, and she fondled the entire length of his shaft with her tongue for as long as it was within her warm, wet chamber of pleasure. As she sucked, Marie watched Jeremy's or Chad's face with her big brown eyes, loving the sight of the pleasure that flickered across his visage. She was having so much fun, she didn't want him to cum for a long time, so again she transferred her mouth to the other erect cock and sucked it the same way.

As she immensely enjoyed every second of what she was doing, Marie's skilled mouth alternated sucking the two men. As she watched, they began to writhe on the bed and their breathing became more and rapid as their excitement grew. She knew they were getting nearer to cumming, but she wanted to continue with the matching blow jobs for as long as she could. One way was to stop using her lips and tongue and get her breasts in on the action.

Holding it gently in the fingers of one hand, she took the man's cock out of her mouth and held one of her succulent breasts in the other. Still smiling up at whichever of the twins it was, she rubbed her erect nipple against the head of the stiff cock she was holding. She continued smiling up at him, because the hard flesh felt so good against her nipple.

Jeremy, for it was his cock that was being pleasured just then, sighed at the intense pleasure he was receiving from Marie's dark brown nubbin. The sensation was just as delightful as what her mouth had been doing, but different, and his climax, which had been mounting, subsided. He smiled down at the big, brown eyes that were looking at him, and saw her change to her other nipple. This one felt just as good as the first had, and his climax resumed building.

Marie didn't continue with Jeremy very long, because it was his brother's turn after a few minutes. The two men are identical in appearance, and her breasts treated them identically. She alternated between the two stiff cocks until she noted how the men were again drawing close to climaxes, and took one of them back into her mouth. After a few strokes between her soft lips, she could tell the man was no longer close to cumming, and she returned to deep-throating him.

As before, she switched her attentions back and forth between the twins, slowly sucking for almost half an hour until she once again felt the cock of one of them throbbing in her mouth. Marie was immensely enjoying herself, and knew the men were too, but she was getting somewhat tired, and decided to continue what she was doing until that twin squirted his cum into her mouth, followed by finishing the other the same way. She squeezed her lips tightly together and started sucking faster and used shorter strokes. One of her favorite things about sucking a man off is feeling him fill her mouth with his cum, and the flavor and viscosity of it, and she didn't want that delectable treat squirting directly down her throat until she had taken all the pleasure she could from it.

Less than a minute later, the man moaned in bliss; his cock jerked inside Marie's mouth and a big wad of cum gushed out to cover her tongue. It was delicious, but she knew there was more, so she kept sucking until he ejaculated twice more. Once she knew the young man was through cumming, she removed his cock from his mouth and held it upright in her hand so none of the semen would drip out the end and be wasted. Marie swirled his cum in her mouth, relishing the taste and texture, until she let it slide down her throat.

She still wasn't through. Starting near his balls, Marie licked upward on his shaft until she reached the head, sluicing all the cum into her mouth. The hotsy moved her tongue all around his softening cock until she knew she had gotten everything on the outside, and it was time to go after the semen remaining inside. Holding his cock with her thumb just in front of his balls and her fingers on the opposite side of his shaft, she slowly drew her hand toward her mouth, letting her tongue catch everything that oozed out, until she reached her lips. She relished mouthful of semen again until she finally swallowed it.

It was the other man's turn then, and Marie pulled his cock between her lips and resumed giving deep-throat until this one also throbbed inside her mouth. She tightened her lips again, so nothing would dribble out and be wasted and stroked rapidly with her lips until he climaxed. Marie finished sucking him off as she had his brother and leaned back on her heels, licking her lips and smiling at the two identical men who had been so generous with their cum.

"What do you guys want to do next?"

All three horny carousers knew they would continue having fun with each other, but they were unsure just what would happen for the rest of the time they had the room and hot tub reserved. The twins' cocks were no longer erect, after cumming twice, but they could quickly be restored by Marie's mouth or hands. After another cleansing dip in the hot tub, she might want them to team up and eat out her ass and pussy, followed by having them give her another double penetration. It was early; the men were young and virile and they had the rest of the afternoon to use the tub and other facilities, and they intended to have as much fun as they could.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Marie and her boytoys had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12