Hot Tub Party

Story Info
2 couples enjoy a new expierence in a new tub.
1.6k words
3.89
105k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and thought I should start with a true story, as I am unsure how good my fiction skills are. This story is true and happened in 1989 when I was married for the first time and involves some swapping with a bit of an age difference.

Let me set the stage, I was 25 years old, 6'01 and about 185 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes. My wife Kim (all names are real) was 23 years old and 5'02 and 135 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has fair skin, freckles and a really nice butt. Her breasts are 34b with some rather large nipples. She had a wonderful little pussy that was covered in fine light colored downy hair. Kim and I had only been married about a year and although I had a few girlfriends prior to her, I had never been involved in any type of swapping or sharing. I have been told that I am a good lover and that I have penis that is, at 7.5", a respectable in length and girth or so I am told. Kim however told me that she had done some swapping so a few years earlier, with her friend Dawn (she told me about sharing a motel room with Dawn and two young sailors). This story was not a planned event, or if it was, I was not included in the planning stages.

Dawn and Kim have been friends since childhood and shared many common interests, partying being first and foremost. Dawn was 26, about 5'06 and about 120 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes. She too was fair skinned with 34c breasts, that may have been, some of the most perfect breasts I have ever had the pleasure to have known. Her boyfriend Brett, was 39 years old and about 5'06, 200+ lbs. with a serious "beer-belly". Not exactly what I would consider a "Stud".

My wife, Kim and I had been out to dinner and drinks with Dawn and her live-in boyfriend, Brett. We decided to return to their house and check-out their new hot tub. After downing several more Margaritas, Kim and I went into the enclosed patio where the hot tub was located. The patio was dark, lit by candles lining the edge of the hot tub, creating a dim light. Kim and I got undressed when Dawn walked in with a another tray of Margaritas and nothing else. Now I have seen Dawn in swim suits many times before and knew she had an incredible body, but now there she was naked and looking great in the candle light. She had the sweetest looking pussy covered with a neatly trimmed patch of dark hair above her lips. She bent over to place the tray on a table and I caught a glimpse of her pussy from behind, framed by a lovely butt. Immediately I felt my cock starting to swell. Dawn left as Kim and I got into the hot tub seated next to each other. The water felt warm and the Tequila was really starting to take effect. Kim and I started kissing and fondling each other.

Dawn returned with Brett who was also naked, and I must say, not that I am any sort of judge of the male body, but he didn't look any better naked than clothed. Brett and they both started to got into the hot tub. I was surprised that when they started to get into the tub, Kim moved to sit across from me and next to Brett, and then Dawn was seated next to me.

Well after some chatting and joking, I let my hand wander under the bubbles, just starting to rub Dawns back at first. Then my hand started to wander between her legs, rubbing the inside of her thighs at first, then gently brushing the lips of her pussy. Then I let my finger move to her pussy, gently parting the lips with my fingers and entering her. Even under all the warm water and bubbles, I found her pussy was rather slippery and wet. Dawn too was letting her hand wander, stroking my thighs, gently touching my cock, which was about as close to "hard-as-a-rock" as possible. I looked over at Kim and Brett and saw he had his arm around her and they were talking. I was not sure if they knew what was going under the bubbles at our end of the tub, and wondered if Kim would be OK with it. Dawn then asked if anyone wanted another Margarita, we all said yes and got out of the tub. I grabbed the tray of empty glasses and went with her.

Once in the kitchen, standing there naked at the counter, we started to make more Margaritas. At one point I walked up behind her and put my arms around her and started kissing her neck. Dawn reached behind herself and pulled me against her tightly. I had to turn my hips slightly as my cock was standing out straight and hard, I would have poked her in the back! I started rubbing her breasts and gently rolling her nipples between my fingers. Dawn and I were kissing deeply, as she ran her tongue around my mouth. At this point, my still hard cock was actually dripping precum as I could feel it with my feet on the kitchen floor.

Dawn then reached forward and held edge of the counter-top and pressed her butt into me saying; "Please fuck me". Being a good house guest, I complied!

I touched Dawn's pussy and found it very wet, as I pressed my cock against her pussy. I slid the head of my cock past her lips and plunged deep inside finding her rather tight. I started to pump and thrust from behind while holding her hips, then she started moaning. Dawn then reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. After a few minutes of this she turned away and asked me to follow her. We walked out on the patio by the hot tub. I looked into the tub to see Brett laying back in the water as my wife Kim, was sucking his cock! The sight of one's wife sucking another man dick was shocking at first, then I found my feelings change to excitement and intrigue as I watched. I must say, and this is true, he had one of the smallest cocks I have ever seen, based on mine or what one sees in porn films. We stood there watching as her head bobbing up and down on him, fondling his balls as Brett moaned in apparent pleasure.

While Dawn and I stood there, she stepped behind me, wrapped he arms around me and started to stroke my cock. After a few minutes of watching Kim and Brett, I led Dawn into the living room. Dawn sat on the couch and positioned me standing in front of her. She then took my still-hard cock into her mouth and started sucking and stroking my balls. It was at this point, I found Dawn possess a talent that, if it was an Olympic sport, she would be a gold medal winner! I feared coming soon so I laid Dawn back on the couch as I got on my knees and started to lick the outer lips of her pussy. I could smell the sweet warm smell of sex, as I spread her lips and explored her further with my tongue. I took my thumbs and pushed the hood of her clit up and started sucking on her clitoris, which was firm and erect. Dawn was moaning and writhing on the couch as I continued to suck on her clit and put a finger into her pussy. This final act must have done the trick, Dawn started to buck and twist while she clamped her legs around me. Dawn's toes curled-up as she came and came hard.

Dawn then sat up and said; "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me right now".

I was more than willing to oblige! I pushed her back onto the couch and pressed my rigid cock into her warm, very wet pussy and started thrusting. After only a few minutes of Dawn moaning while I thrusted, I could feel my balls tighten and I came, what felt like quarts of cum, into Dawns pussy. As we lay on the couch, I could hear Kim moaning in the other room.

I got up and went down the hall into a bedroom to find by wife Kim, on her back, legs in the air, being fucked by Brett. This image of the two of them will be burned in my mind forever! Again the two different feelings in my mind, the excitement of seeing your wife in ecstasy and the feelings of jealousy of another man taking that pleasure. Brett then took Kim's legs and hooked them over his shoulders and started to pump and thrust as she lay on her back, moaning and digging nails into his ass cheeks. After a few minutes, Brett let out a load moan, and lay on her for a moment before rolling off of Kim. I could see a trickle of creamy white cum trickle out of her pussy as she lay on the bed, looking very satisfied. Brett too looked very satisfied and sweaty on the bed next to her.

The evening ended with Kim and I going home alone, and we were never with Dawn and Brett again, but the memory of this evening have fueled many masturbatory episodes over the years. I'm no longer married to Kim and have since remarried and am very happy.