Hot Tub Swing

Story Info
They have sex with others in a hot tub.
1.2k words
4.17
156.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

For our tenth anniversary, my wife Christine and I decided to go on a vacation to Switzerland. Neither of us had ever been there before, but we'd both always wanted to go. We stayed at a beautiful, extremely expensive hotel. It had a large indoor pool and hot tub that were open 24 hours a day.

We hadn't taken swimsuits with us, but every night after dinner, or whatever we'd been doing, we'd go and soak in the hot tub to relax. The first two nights, nobody else had been there, so we'd been able to strip down and soak naked. On the third night, we expected the same. I wore only a pair of boxer-briefs, and my wife wore a white t-shirt with no bra, and a pair of panties. We wrapped ourselves in towels as we walked through the lobby. Christine is still a knockout. She has medium length brown hair, nice full breasts, and an even fuller, soft, round ass. She hasn't lost a bit of her form.

When we got to the hot tub though, there was another couple already in it. I didn't mind and removed the towel and got in still wearing my underwear. My wife though was a little apprehensive. After a little prodding, I convinced her to drop the towel and get in. She kept on her t-shirt and panties. As we got in, we nodded hello to the other couple. He was a well-built blonde man, and she too was well-built, with long dirty-blonde hair.

As we sat in the tub, I noticed that the other woman wasn't wearing a top, as I could clearly make out her nipples under the water. She had small little breasts. I nudged my wife and nodded towards the woman. My wife smiled and rolled her eyes at me. The woman said something to the man, in a language other than English. She then said something to me, which I obviously didn't understand.

"Sorry, I don't understand. Do either of you speak any English?" I asked.

The woman shrugged her shoulders, as did her husband, clearly not understanding a word.

It was for the better I figured, as I'd rather not have to make small talk anyway. I closed my eyes and lay back in the water. A few minutes later, I felt my wife poke me in the side.

"Look at this," she said. I opened my eyes and looked over at the other couple to see them making out as the man groped her tits. We watched while not trying to be obvious. They certainly didn't seem to mind, as they continued their fun. I was beginning to get that familiar sensation in my crotch, and looked down to see my cock standing straight up, almost poking out of the water. My wife noticed too and gave me a mad glance.

The two of them kept right on going and the woman's hand was in her husband's trunks. We could plainly see that she was jerking him off. My wife looked at me and smiled. I looked down to see that Christine was rubbing herself. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She shoved her tongue deep into my mouth. With that invitation, I reached over and grabbed hold of one of her tits, massaging her nipple through the t-shirt. Fed up with the obstruction, I pulled the t-shirt up over her head. We continued making out, completely oblivious of the strangers right across from us. As we continued our fun, I reached down with my right hand and began rubbing Christine's pussy, pulling her panties aside.

I then felt what I thought was a hand rubbing my cock. I reached down to caress it, and then realized it was a foot. Now I'm no genius, but I was pretty sure that it was physically impossible for this to be my wife's foot since she was sitting right next to me. I discreetly looked down and realized that, in fact, it wasn't, it was the other woman's. I pretended not to realize and kept diddling my wife. As I played with her pussy with my right hand, I slid my left hand up to her breasts. Once I got there though, I felt something out of the ordinary; another hand. I opened my eyes to see my wife's tit getting groped by the other guy.

"Does she know this" I thought to myself. Apparently not, because when she opened her eyes, she almost jumped out of the hot tub. She looked at me, shocked, and then saw the other woman quickly pull her foot away from my cock. Christine looked at me quizzingly, and obviously pissed. All I could do was smile. I guess that pissed her off, because she got up and went over and sat down right next to the strange guy! Now I was pissed.

"Fuck it!" I thought to myself. "Two can play at this game."

I reached out and took hold of the woman pulling her over towards me. As my wife began kissing the man, I did the same to the woman. I looked over to see the man's underwear floating on the surface of the water, bunched up with my wife's panties. Both of their hands were underwater. At the same time, the woman had slid her hand into my underwear and pulled my cock free, rubbing it up and down. It felt amazing. I had to return the favor, so I quickly pulled off her panties. I felt that she had a huge blonde bush down there as I began fingering her. I sucked at her nipples as I played with her pussy.

My pleasure was interrupted as I heard my wife cry out. I opened my eyes to see her bouncing up and down on the guy's cock. I was strangely aroused by the sight of my darling Christine fucking this stranger. I stood up and pulled the woman with me. We walked over to right next to Christine and the guy. I bent the woman over the side of the tub, with her elbows on the edge. I tilted my wife's lips toward mine and kissed her as I entered the woman from behind. I banged the woman like there was no tomorrow. She was very vocal and was screaming out each time I thrust into her. At the same time, Christine started riding the man with abandon, slamming down on him with each thrust. I came first, blowing my load deep into the woman's pussy. As I did, I yelled out. Hearing this must have put my wife over the edge, as she cried out soon after. She then climbed off the man and began jerking him off. He soon blew his load right into the water in the hot tub. Christine and I got up, gathered our clothes, and left without saying a word to the other couple.

When we got back to our room, we quickly showered, and then fucked each other again. We didn't even make it to the bed. Instead, I bent her over the bathroom sink, watching me enter her from behind in the mirror as I saw her facial expressions as I fucked her rougher than ever before.

Before that night, we'd never had sex with others, and we haven't since. In fact, we've never even mentioned that evening since.

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers