Hot Tub Tantra Chair

Story Info
Sandra shows everyone how much she loves our chair.
3k words
4.17
41.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
319 Followers

It was 4:00 in the afternoon and the Jacuzzi at our favorite clothing optional Caribbean resort was rocking like usual. The music was cranking, the drinks were flowing freely, and the hot tub was crammed full of naked people laughing and socializing. In short it was a typical happy hour afternoon and we were right in the middle of it all. Drinks in hand (and a few already down our throats), we were at one end of the hot tub talking and laughing with Diane, Sheri, their husbands and few other people whose names I cannot remember.

The norm at the resort was for the talk to be focused on sex, and that day was no exception. That afternoon the conversation was even more personal, and was mostly about what we had done last night. I could tell that Sandra, my beautiful wife, was excited, because instead of lolling back in the water like I was, she was standing up and leaning forward as she talked, relating every detail of our carnal behavior the night before. Her luscious 34 DD breasts swayed back and forth each time she laughed or gestured. The heat from the afternoon sun and the hot tub made sweat bead up on her skin and run down her body in sensuous, mesmerizing rivulets. In between sips from my drink, I reached up and gently stroked her breasts, brushing at drips of her sweat. My hand was cold from holding the icy glass, and with each of my touches her, her nipples hardened. It was a tease that I knew she didn't mind, because she arched her back slightly and smiled each time I did it. Not to be out done, Sandra had her free hand wrapped around my cock, was pumping me secretly just below the water, teasing me the same way I was doing to her.

"I just love being on top," Sheri said obviously a little drunk.

I floated in the water listening, and decided to propel the conversation forward. I chided her saying, "That's just because you women all like being in control, that's the only reason." I was sure that would get a rise out of Sandra, who listening intently.

"That's not true," Sandra objected fiercely. "When I'm on top, I can feel your dick all the way inside me. And it rubs my G spot just the way I like. The tilt of my pelvis is just right."

"Sure, sure," I said sarcastically, but smiling. I knew that would Sandra would take that bait and go on. I was curious to see how the conversation would continue.

"It's true," Sandra protested again with the slight hint of hurt outrage that I had expected to hear. But she turned her pretend hurt around on me by adding "And you like me being in control, don't you?"

It was a statement, not a question, that she punctuated by rubbing my cock even more vigorously. I moaned.

"Don't you like being in control?" she asked the group, while she continued surreptitiously stroking my rigid member.

There was a chorus of enthusiastic agreement from all the women.

"Besides," Sandra added looking at me, but saying loud enough for the others to hear over the music, "It's my cock any way. You just wear it for me because it looks better on you."

I could hear the laughter of agreement from the others as she leaned down to kiss me. She emphasized her point by openly jacking my cock until it stood up like a pole above the surface of the bubbling water.

For the next few minutes the conversation went back and forth about the pluses and minuses of the different positions that all of the women liked.

"His cock rubs me in just the right way when he's on top," one woman said.

"I like reverse cowgirl," said another, who had just migrated over to our conversation "I can rub my clit hard at the same time I feel him in me."

I disengaged myself from Sandra's hand and got another round of drinks for everyone as the talk got louder and the group seemed to grow in size. More naked bodies crammed in close together. More women talked excitedly about how they liked their sex. The guys hung back listening and occasionally adding a comment or two just to keep the women talking. I definitely wanted to keep this raunchy conversation going and there was no better way to lubricate the process than by adding more alcohol. I got another round of tropical drinks from the bar for everyone to enjoy.

"Do any of you have a Tantra chair?" I heard Sandra ask the small crowd of women.

There was a slight confused pause in the conversation. Only one other person seemed to know what a Tantra chair was. Sandra began describing it and how much she loved the one we had at home. The more she talked, the more excited she got. The alcohol and her enthusiasm for the sex chair combined until she was practically bouncing with excitement.

"You can get in the most incredible positions, you on top, him on top. It's so comfortable and supportive, and your pelvis tilts just right so his cock slides in and out real deep." Sandra gushed.

When it came to trying to describe the shape of double curved chair however, she got frustrated that the people around us weren't understanding.

"My turn to help," I thought to myself. I stood up on the bench in the hot tub and pointed to the loungers at the side of the pool that were shaped somewhat like a Tantra chair. "It's sort of shaped like those loungers over there," I said.

"Yes, yes! That's it," Sandra said excitedly. "You see the way it curves at the bottom, and at the top? There's more curve in the Tantra chair to support you back, and it's a lot narrower, but that's the basic shape." She sighed and leaned against me. "It's so wonderful. We really love it don't we?" She rubbed my bare ass with her free hand while gesturing with other hand, her drink sloshing back and forth. "I really love fucking in that chair." she said to me, but loud enough that everyone could hear.

Since I was standing up on the bench and Sandra was standing on the floor of the Jacuzzi, I was about three feet higher than her. My cock, now semi-hard, was about at her chest height. Without any warning, she sat her drink down on the edge of the hot tub and reached out and wrapped both of her hands around my cock, instantly making me rigid. I heard her say "Mmmm. I really do love this hard cock," right before she slid her mouth down its swollen length.

In a flash she was bobbing her head up and down as she took me fully into her mouth. The blood pounded in my ears from pleasure, and practically drowned out the music and sounds of conversation. I could however, see everyone's eyes on us as she began lavishing me with one of her incredible blow jobs. My knees weakened and thankfully someone reached out to help steady me so that I didn't fall. I don't know if Sandra was oblivious to the audience or was spurred on by it, but with each dip of her head she seemed to take me deeper and deeper into her mouth. In one last move, she slowly pulled me all the way into her mouth until I felt her nose against my closely cropped pubic hair and her chin against my naked balls. The tip of my cock pushed tightly against the back of her throat. My head was spinning. I was on the edge of a huge orgasm. Sensing my impending explosion, she slowly backed off my throbbing, steel hard shaft, looked up at me, and smiled, saliva dripping off her chin.

"Let's show them how to use a Tantra chair," she said then grabbed my cock like a leash, and began leading me through the crowd, across the hot tub and toward an empty lounger.

I didn't notice first, but a small cadre of people followed us toward the lounger. Between her excited talk and her oral ministrations to me, Sandra had obviously stimulated an interest among the group of people we had been talking with, and they were following us to see what was going to happen next.

About halfway across the huge hot tub Sandra turned to me and said, "Get me drink will you sweetie."

I waded back across the packed Jacuzzi to the swim-up bar while she continued on toward the lounger with her group of followers. The bar was crowded so it took me a bit to get the bartender's attention. As I waited, I looked across the crowded hot tub and saw Sandra showing our friends various positions that we'd tried on the Tantra chair: doggie style draped over the back of the chair, missionary style in the main curve of the chair, her on top, and so forth. She was very explicitly demonstrating each position, alternately pushing her gorgeous butt high in the air or spreading her legs wide. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but her body language showed how excited she was. I knew that she was describing in detail how she liked it and how we'd used the sex chair. It was evident that the guys listening were enjoying her show. The women, who had even more of her attention, were watching with obvious envy and more than a few with open lust. The more she showed off what we'd done in our chair, the more excited she got, and the more excited her audience got. Sandra had also gotten the attention of other people standing around in the hot tub or sitting on adjacent loungers. It had turned into quite a show.

By the time I got our drinks (a frozen pina colada for Sandra and an extra large gin and tonic for me) and waded back across the Jacuzzi, her demonstration had wound down and the audience had thinned out. Several people had paired off and headed to the nearby open-air beds or to the edge of the water to satisfy the urges she had stirred in them. There were just a few of our closer friends still hanging around the lounger and idly chatting and drinking. As I approached, Sandra was standing behind the lounger and leaning against the back.

"Thank you dear," she said smiling as I handed her the frozen drink.

"No, thank you." I replied winking. "I enjoyed watching your demonstration."

Sandra's cheeks flushed. I was a relieved, and at the same time a little disappointed that we hadn't put on a demonstration together like she had said, when we had first started toward the lounger. I wasn't going to be disappointed for long.

With my drink in hand I sat down in the chair while Sandra walked around it, so that she was straddling it facing me. She remained standing as she sipped her drink gazing down at me. I leaned forward and ran the edge of my cold glass up the inside of her bare thigh. She gasped and spilled some of her drink. A large glob of the frozen colada landed on her breast and slid down over her nipple, which instantly grew hard. The creamy white drink dripping off her erect nipple was stunning and provocative. The imagery was not lost on her because she smiled knowingly and scooped up the slushy fluid with her finger and sucked it seductively into her mouth with a giggle. I'm sure I was staring open mouthed. I was mesmerized and she took advantage of that by leaning forward and intentionally spilling another large glob of her drink directly onto my growing cock. I gasped.

"Ooops. How careless of me," Sandra teased. She leaned down to again scoop up her spill, but this time fed it to me in the most seductive way possible. "We do have to clean up our messes," she said staring into my eyes. "We do tend to make messes don't we?" she continued to tease towering over me. My cock was rock hard.

"We've made a lot of messes in our chair haven't we?" Sandra said, looking down on me seductively. "I like making messes with you," she continued.

The look in her eyes told me that she wanted us to get messy in this chair. I leaned forward about to stand up and take her in my arms, but she planted her foot on my chest and pinned me into the chair. She ran her foot seductively up and down my chest a few times then gently stroked my cheek with her toes. The whole time she was smiling and sipping on her drink through the straw like she was sucking on my cock. She brushed her big toe across my lips silently instructing me what to do next. I followed her unspoken command and sucked her toe into my mouth, which was icy cold from my drink. She moaned obviously pleased with the sensation and that I had followed her unspoken command. I ran my tongue over the bottom of her foot and up the inside of her lower ankle while she gazed down on me. I knew in that moment that her show wasn't over and I definitely wanted to play my part.

"That feels so good," Sandra said. She returned both feet on the ground beside the chair, and spread them even wider. She continued sucking on her drink with one hand and began unconsciously stroking her thigh with her other as she spoke. I could see her pussy lips swelling and beginning to glisten with her juices as she got more and more turned on. I ran my fingernails up the inside of her thigh. She responded by opening her legs even wider.

"Mmmm. That feels nice too," she purred. Her free hand drifted to the inside of her thigh and toward her pussy in what I thought was an involuntary fashion.

"Hold my drink for me," Sandra said enticingly as she bent down over me. Her breasts swayed inches from my lips, her nipples hard with excitement. I took her drink and leaned back resting on my elbows gazing up at her. I quickly learned that there was nothing unintentional about what she was doing with her hands.

As Sandra stood up, she ran both hands up the inside of her thighs to her waiting, wet pussy. With a provocative smile, she looked down at me and flexed her knees, spreading her legs even wider, more fully exposing her glistening labial folds.

"Do you like the view from there?" Sandra asked rhetorically and began stroking her pussy lips. "I know you like to watch, so let me show you."

My heart began pounding and I unconsciously licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come. My eyes were glued to her hands as she caressed her swelling and wet folds. And it wasn't just me watching. The audience that was left over from her Tantra chair demo had grown quiet, staring, enraptured by her erotic show.

Sandra slid her fingers up and down her labia making them swell even more until they pouted outward. She licked her lips and moaned as she dipped her fingers inside, gathering even more of her moisture to lubricate her strokes. I watched enthralled and incredibly turned on as she plunged first one, then two fingers deep into her pussy probing her G spot. Sandra's skin flushed and her nipples grew even harder as she got more and more excited.

"Do you like what you see?" Sandra panted, already knowing my unspoken answer.

I could feel my hardon throbbing and precum begin leaking from the tip. I didn't care who saw me. I was totally lost in lust.

"I like showing you. Watch!" she commanded staring directly at me. I was only vaguely aware of the world around me, the pounding music, the surrounding conversations, and the gaze of our friends. Sandra had drawn me in, converting her act of self-pleasure to one shared with me and everyone else watching.

Her luscious pussy juices dripped down her thighs and from her hand as she continued thrusting her fingers deep into her pussy. I watched the muscles in her thighs flex as she pumped her hips forward into her hand. Sandra's other hand swirled over her swollen clit adding to her pleasure and excitement. I could hear a faint squish as her stroking intensified. It was beautiful and erotic. As her breathing became more erratic I knew she were getting close to climax.

"Yes, baby, yes," I breathed encouraging her to cum.

As if taking a cue from me, with a final grunt I saw her muscles clench and Sandra's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

I love the way she climaxes. It hits her fast, but then lingers, washing over her again and again, for minutes on end. It's beautiful and I could watch her cum forever. I so badly wanted to reach out and help, in some way add my own touch of pleasure, but I knew that's not what she wanted. As she had instructed, my role in this show was to watch, watch and enjoy. I did both.

The spasms of Sandra's orgasm faded and I could see focus slowly return to her eyes. She smiled broadly down at me, silently asking me how I had liked it.

"Oh dear, I really did make a mess." She leaned to me and with one wet hand cradled my cheek while she brought the other one to my lips. "You will help me clean up won't you?"

I knew what my beautiful wife wanted, and I sucked her fingers greedily into my mouth savoring the tasty of her pussy while I rubbed my cheek against her other wet hand enjoying the feel of her against my skin.

"Mmmm. You were such a good audience," Sandra purred. "So well behaved and obviously so appreciative." She slowly drew her fingers out of my mouth dragging them across my lips. She collapsed into my lap smiled and announced just loud enough for the rest of the audience to hear, "There really are so many ways to enjoy a chair like this. I bet we can think of a few more, can't you?"

tdallyn
tdallyn
319 Followers