Hot Tubbing

Story Info
Swinging with friends.
969 words
4.12
53.5k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers

Life is full of adventures.

I have often found myself in the right place at the right time.

Ed and his wife were long time friends of mine. When I was single we would often pass the time in his hot tub in the cool fall evenings. They were exhibitionist, at least Jummi was and we all enjoyed each others company. Naked or clothed

His wife, Jimmi, was so very comfortable with me that she was often naked when I was at their house and in the hot tub. We were close friends and often cook together and vacationed from time to time.

Jimmie was no great looker. She was nice looking, just not all the slim bodied tight ass person that all males are told women had to be to be attractive. Jimmie did have killer tits and a nice hairy bush. She was also one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

She loved the hot tub when she was naked as she had found a "special" jet that drove warm water onto her clit and she would sit on that jet and cum about 100 times.

Many times I watched her cum and saw her nipples swell up, get hard and go down over and over again.

Jimmie would get very relaxed and mellow after a dozen or so orgasms.

Ed and I were already in the tub and since I had not brought a suit I just got in naked.

That was often the case with me. I have always been comfortable naked.

Jimmi walked out to the patio where Ed and I were just lazing around in the tub and we suggested that she get in with us. She gave a moments thought and said since all their kids were gone that she would join us.

Jimmi did not change, but stripped down to naked and climbed in.

She sat on her favorite jet till she had cum a few times and then sat with her back to Ed between his knees. Ed being a horn dog started playing with her nipples and Jimmi made soft moans and looked at me and said she could cum hard from having her nipples played with or sucked.

Cool I thought as I watched them play.

Jimmi was one who could have multiple orgasms in rapid succession. She trembled and squirmed through a couple of small orgasms and then turned to Ed and lifted her nipples for him to suck. Shit she was not kidding. She started to cum and seemed like it lasted several minutes.

Jimmi pulled back and lifted Ed to the edge of the tub and pulled his suit off and tossed it onto the patio and began playing with his dick. Ed just closed his eyes and I am watching and enjoying the show. These were my friends and they were special to me. Plus, I did enjoy seeing her naked.

Ed was loving this.

Jimmi started sucking his cock and lifted her ass into the air so I could see her hairy pussy and listen to her slurping his cock. Seeing Jimmie sucking Ed's cock made me get hard in a hurry. Looking at her wet cunt that was dripping water and cunt juice made me want to cum and I began to stroke my cock.

Jimmi finally looked over her shoulder and said "why don't you come over here and fuck my pussy while I finish him off. I want cum down my throat and my pussy filled at the same time."

Well, fuck me. My lucky day. I looked at ED and he said it was cool with him.

I moved over and rubbed my cock head against her slick pussy lips and then shoved my cock in and started fucking her.

She was grunting to the rhythm of my thrusts and her own sucking on Ed's cock.

Her pussy smelled wonderful and I got harder and harder as I fucked her tight cunt.

I heard Ed grunt and sigh and knew he was Cumming and Jimmi had already cum a couple time and I felt my cum building and I did not hesitate.

I shot her pussy full of my boiling cum and then held myself inside her pussy as she cleaned Ed's cock. She loved cum and the taste of it.

Jimmi turned to me and told me to "bring my cock around so she could clean me off."

She licked and sucked every drop of our mixed cum from my cock and instead of getting soft, I began to get hard again.

Jimmi never stopped sucking my cock. She felt me start to grow in her mouth and she grabbed my balls and started pulling on them while she sucked up and down on my cock. I had never had anyone do that to me and ma did it feel exciting.

Ed stepped up behind her and stuck his semi hard cock in her cunt and I could almost feel his thrusts as he fucked her while she sucked my hard cock.

I began to feel my cum starting up my cock and told Jimmie "I was about to cum".

She never slowed a bit, she just sucked and continued to pull on my balls.

As I went over the edge and my cum hit I knew I was done for the night.

She never stopped sucking till she was sure my cock was cleaner coming out than when it had first gone in.

Jimmi grabbed both our cocks, pulled Ed and I together and Jimmie kissed the head of each and asked when could we all do this again.

This story is absolutely true.

Thanks for your reading this. If you like it leave a comment and I will share more of my life adventures.

ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers