Hot Weather & Sexual Frustration

Story Info
Sexually frustrated siblings have fun.
2.4k words
3.92
212.3k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers

Hot weather drives me nuts. In a sexual way that is. I am a sub-tropical guy with a countryside upbringing but whenever summer rolls around, I feel like I am at my sexual peak. Specially, since my family had moved to the usually cold state of Massachusetts, where summer is only a two-month thing, I felt like I had to make good use of it. And I did -- doing what I do best, jacking off every free minute I had. Pleasuring myself every opportunity I had living at home was my only hobby during high school and college. Whenever my parents and siblings weren’t around or were busy watching TV, I was busy in my room milking every single drop of cum out of my cock.

But times change. Hormones are a beautiful thing. You make full use of them as long as you can. But you eventually grow up, finish college, and the next thing you know you are a married guy with 2 kids. That said, summer still drives me nuts. Yes I am still hornier in the summer although I don’t think my wife notices anymore. She is a good woman in her 30s who gets off at raising the kids and being a good wife. I still masturbate, and still do it thinking about my sister who will forever remain the love of my life. No matter how much I love my wife and my kids, I don’t think I will ever love anything else in the world more than this woman who I call my sister.

My love for her is two fold. Yes I am attracted to her body but more importantly, I feel like she understands me. She always did and she was the one who I turned to every time I had something to share or something to complain about. We always communicated well, and I felt like she was my only reprieve, growing up in a house full of boys and parents who barely talked or communicated with us. Even though she is 6 years younger than me, and happily married to her husband, she knows I still lust after her.

Four years ago, when she announced she was getting married to Jay, I finally realized how much I loved this woman and how depressed I would feel if she left the house with another man. My anger just exploded. Sexual frustration coupled with the hot weather just got me out of control. Little did I know it would turn out to be for the better.

“What do you mean Jay is a nice guy?” I yelled at her when she first told everyone.

“He is! He is committed to me and he had a great career ahead of him. I feel secure with him.” She replied.

“Come on… How long have you known him?” I asked, frustrated.

We were sitting in her room, chatting about her upcoming wedding to this guy Jay. Now I knew he was a nice guy and everything but my sister hadn’t gone out with any guys before this. This looked like a very hasty decision.

“I have known him for a year and mom and dad also agree that he is nice and comes from a good family.” She replied calmly.

“But how do you know if he is the right guy for you? You haven’t even dated anyone!” I argued.

“It’s not as if mom and dad let us!” She replied, rolling her eyes. “Besides, dating doesn’t prove anything.”

“But what if you two don’t get along.” I asked.

“I have done enough to know that we will.” She said.

“What?” I didn’t understand what she meant. My head just took a spin!

“I have known him enough,” she said.

“How?” I raised my voice again.

“What do you mean how?” she looked puzzled.

“What did you do with him?” I asked forcefully.

“Nothing mom and dad won’t approve.” She said calmly again. “It’s not like we had sex or anything!”

Use of the word sex drove me nuts too. We didn’t talk like this in our conservative household. And now she was acting all adult.

“You expect me to believe this bullshit?” I got aggressive.

“What the fuck are you trying to imply?” She said, visibly annoyed.

“You said it yourself. You have been with him for a year and who knows what you did!” I shouted again.

“Look I am marrying the guy! What difference does it make anyway?” She looked puzzled.

“So you had sex with the guy!?,” I said shaking my head and lowering my tone.

“Shut up Ali, You are the last person who should try and lecture me about obeying mom and dad’s laws about not dating. I know how many girls have you been with!” She raised her voice this time.

“I am not lecturing. I am just appalled at that guy’s guts!” I was pissed because the guy had dared lay his hands on my sister. This probably had less to do with my regard for family honor, and more with my lust after my sister.

“I am just as much to blame, Ali,” she looked at me.

“I can’t fathom this! He saw you naked and you just spread your legs for him!” I yelled.

“Yeah just like the sluts you fuck!” She replied nastily.

“Hey watch your tongue!” I got up and pointed my finger at her. “You are not like that!”

“How would you know? And what the fuck do you care anyway? If I wasn’t your sister, you would be fucking me too!”

I was shocked at this behavior of hers. We had our fights but never of this nature and she had never talked like this to me. Most of all, she was using words which I didn’t even fathom existing in her vocabulary. She was either not really comfortable with her marriage decision and was taking her frustration out on me, or she was just pissed off at me. I didn’t care. I was just angry and horny!

“Hah…” I pounded my fist on the table angrily. “That son of a bitch! How dare he lay his hands on you.” I yelled.

“Just like you lay your hands on those bitches you bang in your car.” she said sarcastically.

“Shut the fuck up Rima.” I shouted.

“You get horny too don’t you Ali? And they want you too.” She said in the same facetious tone.

“B…But…” I stuttered in anger.

“Yes, I wanted him too!” She said looking straight into my eyes. I was shocked! Her eyes looked cloudy, not angry.

“Goddamit Rima, you are way out of line.” I yelled and moved closer to her as if to choke her.

She held my hand to stop me. And then rubbed it gently. She had never touched me before.

“And I wondered why those bitches spread their legs for you Ali… Your manhood, this sense of honor,” she said looking straight into my eyes as I looked away in anger.

“I would too.”

“Shut the fuck up. You are talking like a crazy bitch.” I yelled and jerked her hand away.

“And you look like a crazy seductive dog Ali.” She caressed my hand. “You would fuck me too if you were Jay.”

“You are my sister and I am gonna hit you if you don’t stop talking this crap. I am outta here”. I yelled and stormed out of the room.

She ran after me into my bedroom. I didn’t look at her but she continued.

“But if you were Jay and you were with me for a year, wouldn’t you wanna fuck me?” She asked again, looking into my eyes.

“You are talking crap. What drug are you on?” I said angrily.

“Listen Ali. You know you want to fuck me, don’t you?” She smiled.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Your anger, your aggression… ahhh… makes me want to spread my legs out open and just engulf your cock inside my cunt my dear brother.” She came close and grabbed my crotch.

“Fuck you bitch.” I yelled but didn’t move.

She knew I was hard. She knew I had lusted after her ever since we had hit puberty. She knew what she was doing. She knew this was her only chance before she got married. She wanted me too I guess.

“Yes, fuck me hard.” She said and planted her lips on mine, pushing me on the bed.

“Mmmm…” This sound was all I could muster while she pinned me down and rubbed her crotch against mine. Her tongue was roaming around my mouth, playing games with mine as I tried to ram it inside her throat. My erect cock was poking her pussy hard as we rubbed each other all over.

“Take off your bitch sister’s clothes you horny motherfucker.” She commanded.

“You fucking cunt!” I yelled and then planted my lips back on her mouth again.

My hands were now undressing her. I pulled my head back from her face and pulled her shirt off, exposing her bra. We continued to dry hump.

“Is this what you do to those sluts?” She panted.

“Is this how you fucked Jay?” I yelled back. And then went right back to work, squeezing her tits out of her black lacy bra.

“No you barbaric son of a bitch! He… is a gentleman.” She groaned and panted.

“Well, fuck that motherfucker.” I yelled back as I squeezed her tits.

“Take your clothes off! What are you scared?” She teased, rubbing her crotch violently against my hard on.

“Fuck you!” I screamed and slapped her face. I was outraged at her behavior and horny as hell.

To my surprise, she smiled and planted her lips on mine again, sucking down my throat. Her hands were now unbuttoning my pants. My hands were still on her tits, squeezing her nipples hard as she moaned in pain. She had a large brown areola, and large protruding nipples, which looked even harder when they were erect. I pinched her nipples outwards and then sideways. I then pressed them into her as hard as I could, only to let them spring back up again. She yelled in pain:

“You brute motherfucker!!!”

She had pulled down my pants and my cock was now springing from my boxers. I had to move back a bit and pulled off my shorts and then I pulled off my shirt as well.

“Dirty slut!” I muttered.

She stepped back pulling her pants down, exposing her panties. She was in a rage of her own, mumbling to herself:

“Motherfucker wants to fuck other girls! I’ll show him how to fuck his own sister.”

“Shut the fuck up… you fucking slut!” I yelled, “How dare you let that asshole fuck you?

She had the look of a warrior in her eyes. She smelled blood! Violently she threw herself at me. Sticking to my naked body, she rolled her panties off her pussy, sucking on my lips and tongue and pressing her boobs hard against mine. Her pussy was surrounded with hair and didn’t look like she had shaved in a while. Maybe she was waiting for the wedding to come close.

“He put it… in my pussy… just like this!” She grunted and guided my cock inside her hole. It took a few tries to enter her tight cunt. It was clear she hadn’t had sex that many times with Jay.

Our sexual frustrations were boiling over. Restrictions placed on us by our family had resulted into this. We had both become sex fiends. Lusting after each other’s bodies throughout puberty hadn’t helped either. We couldn’t have boyfriends and girlfriends while we were growing up so all we had were each other to fantasize about. And I guess she wanted to live her fantasies before she got married.

Me? I didn’t care. I was in a fit of testosterone driven rage.

“I bet… that homo …that motherfucker… he…didn’t do jack shit for you…… you little slut,” I grunted as I pumped my cock inside her pussy.

We made a thumping noise as we fucked hard.

“You are not a man! … You are a beast!” She growled as her tits moved up and down with our fucking motion.

I could feel her cunt heat all around my crotch. My cock was like in a ring of fire inside her pussy. The juices she was secreting were boiling hot and they were flowing all over my balls, mixing with my pre-cum from before and our sweat.

“Bitch. You need a beast!” I panted and slapped her face again. She followed it with a hysterical laugh and loud moan.

“Ahh… How do you like… fucking your sister now? … You big man…you!” She was out of breath.

I didn’t reply to this. I was loving this and just went right into another kiss, biting her lips with my teeth as she started to bleed a little.

“Slowly… Bastard!” She panted.

I licked the blood off her lips as our crotches continued to collide. This time I kissed her gently, sucking on her tongue. My hands were now caressing her boobs nicely, rolling my fingers around her nipples and touching them to arouse them occasionally, driving her nuts.

“Ali….” She moaned loudly.

“What!” I yelled back, slapping her face. “Take it like a slut.” I continued to pump my cock as she pushed back with her vagina.

“Ali………..” She let out another long moan, “I have always loved you Ali!”

“I love you… too Rima.” I pulled back from her, look straight into her eyes and confessed, “I have wanted you … since we were little kids!” I was panting while admitting this.

She just smiled and hugged me with her arms tight. “I know… you horny motherfucker! … Now you get to fuck… me…” Saying this she locked her lips on mine again, aggressively resuming the fucking.

I was now about to cum and she could feel the tension building inside my balls.

“I am… about to… blow.” I yelled.

“Cum in me.” She screamed back. “Do it you savage son of a bitch!”

With a loud shudder, I expulsed my man seed inside her belly, my body shivering with thrill and jerking each time the semen sprayed out of my cock.

“Ahh...” I panted. “Rima I love you.”

Saying this I engaged her in another long kiss. We laid on our bed for a while. I know she hadn’t cum and I had to make her cum before this was all over. But before I could go down on her, she asked:

“Did you do any of those sluts in the ass?”

To be continued…

domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers