Hot Weather Cold Water Roving Cam

Story Info
Summertime pool sex.
1.2k words
4.39
23.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Taylah Morgan September 2017

******************************************************

I didn't have a pool at home. I had a bath tub, a shower, and a sink. But none were submergible surfaces. None filled me like a cool giant body of water to dip my head in, float in, and swim around until my skin shriveled.

When my friend needed me to watch his house while he took off on vacation for earlier in the summer, I gladly accepted. No need for any payment. He had a diving board, a stone waterfall and a large, cool, pool.

I was outside, in his pool, every day. Sometimes two or three times a day. There were days I wore swimsuits, and there were days I didn't. Feeling cold, chlorinated water in my pussy gave me a cool tingling experience.

Wearing my favorite pink bikini, and laying out on a large floater in the pool, I noticed the camera at the top of the sliding entrance door to the backyard. It was dark and small, and barely visible underneath the outdoor speaker. But it was there, and it followed me as I lazed the length of the large pool.

I stared at it underneath my large sunglasses. It must have watched me the past four days. No wonder my friend, hadn't called to check on me. All he had to do was turn on the camera.

I forced back a smile. He would've gotten quite a view.

Feeling playful, and a bit vengeful at the idea of the hidden camera, I wanted to see if he really watched me. Tomorrow, when he came home, I would look him in the eyes and be able to tell. I first, had to give him a little show.

Running my warmed hand through the cool water, I cupped a handful of water and poured it on the top of my pink bikini bottom. The sensations already starting. I dragged my hand over the wet fabric before moving it aside to stroke myself, back and forth. I watched the camera the whole time, thinking of my friend watching me from his computer and stroking himself. The thought of his big prick stiffening turned me on.

Opening my legs wider, the hot sun and cooled air had already dried the water off my skin but my fingers were wet from my juices. Using the lubrication, I stuck two fingers in, lifting my hips up, to stick them deeper, and imagining the cock behind the camera filling me, just like my fingers.

My other hand lifted from out the water to make a cool caressing trail up my abdomen and to the tops of my bikini that covered my breast. I pushed the soft pink fabric up, freeing one of my tits and played around with my nipple. Twirling, then pulling, stroking, then pinching.

The heat, the water, my fingers, and finally the camera, turned me on more than I'd ever thought.

I added another finger and started pushing into myself, hard and deeper. The floaty underneath me shaking with my movements, and causing water to splash around. I grabbed hold of my entire boob. Squeezing with a bruising intensity, hoping the pain would bring me closer to orgasm.

Then, the camera moved. Just a little. But enough for me to notice. Enough to remind myself about the man behind it, controlling it, using it to watch me fuck myself. And I came, hard and loud.

He came home later that night.

My friend wasn't scheduled back until the next day, and he hadn't called to tell me he'd be home earlier either. So when he opened the screen door to the patio, holding two beers and watching my bikini-clad chest being assaulted by the pool's small waterfall, I could tell, by the look in his eyes and tent in his pants, that he had seen my show earlier.

"Like the pool?"

I smirked, and stared at him standing at the ledge of the pool. "You're back early. I wasn't prepared to leave yet."

"Stay." He put the beers down, and pulled his shirt over his head, "I'll join you."

He walked down the stairs and waded over to me. When he was only a fingerbreadth's distance away, he pulled me closer, his hands hard on my bare hips. "Did you know I was watching?"

I slowly moved my hands up his arms, then up around his neck. Pulling my body flush to his, and whispered into his ear. "I was imagining you."

He kissed me then, hard and bruising. He grabbed my legs and pulled them around his waist, thrusting up at me. But I could feel him kicking, and pushed the haze of lust aside to realize we were in the deep end of the pool. For what I wanted to do to him, or what I wanted him to do to me, we needed to be able to focus on other things than keeping afloat.

I pulled away. Dipping into the water quickly to pull his shorts down and give a quick tug of his cock before swimming away to the shallower end. Surfacing, I only had to wait a moment for him to follow before he came back to me, pulling me into a more heated kiss.

He backed me up against the wall, and pumped against me just a few times more, the naked member forcing my bikini bottoms deeper inside. Then I reached down, and moved them to the side, letting the cool water flood me deep for just a moment before grabbing his heated skin, lining him up, and pulling him in.

I guided him slowly, enjoying the feeling of his large dick fill me, until he bottomed out and his scratchy pubic hair scratched against my soft thighs.

He took control then. Pushing my bikini over my cheeks, he grabbed my ass with his large hands, gripping and driving me up and down his pole. I clenched at the feel of his control and he groaned and sped up the pace.

The water splashed around us so much, it was getting hard to maintain eye contact so I closed my lids and leaned back, giving up my whole body to his control, and letting him use me. And use me he did. I became his fuck doll. He ripped the rest of the bikini away, pushed me down into the water until I thought I'd drown, then pulled me back up and turned me around and plowed into me. I wasn't a body anymore, I was a tool he was using to masturbate himself.

Finally, I was close to my orgasm. The erotic pain of our joining, the cool water, the hot weather, and the unrelenting dick had me in euphoria.

He held still as I cried out my release. And I, not realizing as I orgasmed on him, my hips kept moving. With a deep groan and a bruising pinch from his fingers, I felt it. Instead of the cool sting of the chlorine water, I felt the hot slew of his cum pushing into me.

"Fuck," he said as he pulled out, the hot trail of cum, being replaced and washed away by the cold pool water with his descent.

"Fuck," I agreed, trembling with post orgasmic shocks. My skin was pruned from the water, my pussy was aching from his dick, yet I still wanted another round before either of us got out. I turned around in his arms. "Let's do it again, but this time, turn your camera on."

I still use my friends pool two, sometimes three times a day. But never alone.