Hot Weekend Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple's night out gets wild.
759 words
3.72
68.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a hot Friday night. We decide to go out to a hot new bar downtown and dress up. I slip into the little black leather skirt you bought me and a sheer black blouse with a push up bra giving me al that wonderful cleavage that you love and I only button the blouse to the bottom of that bra. You dress up in your sexy black leather pants and we go out, the kids are out at a friends for the weekend.

When we get to the club, they let us in and we noticed it is nice and dark and the band is playing music with a nice hard beat. Ordering drinks we find a secluded booth and sit together. We talk for a bit and enjoy the music finishing our drinks. Once we do we get up and dance on the floor, tight to each other rocking like we are having sex there on the dance floor. Most of the people ignore us but a few watch with interest.

After a few songs we go back to our table and I slide my hand up your thigh, licking your ear and whisper into it that I am not wearing any panties. Your reaction it to growl and smile and slide your hand up my leg. We kiss getting hotter as our fingers start to stroke and massage the other. I pull your cock free of the tight leather and stroke you as you slide a finger into my wet pussy...picking up the beat from the music we stroke and finger fuck each other till we are so very very hot and hard and wet. Then with a smile and a quick look around I slide onto your lap, easing your hard cock inside me. You look about too and whisper for me to rock faster.

We rock to the hard beat, stifling our moans into each others mouths. I look over your shoulder toward the others tables just as I start to writhe on the edge and see that a handsome man is watching us as we fuck and I smile at him....at the same time you see a sexy woman getting all hot as she watches you fucking me. together we cum in a hot exciting orgasm.

When we are done the man and woman stroll over to our table. They look each other over and grin then turn to us and comment quietly just how hot we are. Under the table I feel you growing hard again as they ask us if we share. Looking at you I smile and nod to the question in your eyes.

I pull off you with a whimper and smile at the couple. I get up and take the man's hand as you tuck away your cock and take the woman's. We go out to the dance floor and dance with them as we did each other. Your cum slowly slipping down my thigh.

After a few more dances and a few more drinks we take them to a nearby hotel and up to a room. We strip each other slowly, telling them to join us. The two look at our hot bodies and strip, then they come up behind us, the man behind me the woman behind you. They run their hands over our bodies, trying to pull us apart but we smile and turn so we can caress each other and them. Alternating between kissing each other and out new playtoys we all get hard and hot and wet and excited. Pulling away from them we lie side by side on the big bed and gesture for them to come to us. The woman licks her lips and slides between your legs to lick and suck on your cock and balls as the man slides between mine to lick and suck me.

It gets hotter and hotter, the two of use writhing and moaning together, then the two climb up our bodies..his hard cock sliding into my wet snatch as her snatch slides down your cock. They fuck us hard and fast as we kiss each other and quickly cum in our second or third orgasm of the night. They ride us the orgasms and then to our surprise they switch. The woman goes down on me licking and stroking me as the man does the same to you. We both at first shudder than we finally explode at the intense pleasure......looking at our new toys we thank them and then...switch....

To Be Continued...