Hot Welcome Home Ch. 01

Story Info
He comes home to his sexy sister.
1.7k words
4.29
142.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. In fact, the week seemed to have dragged on forever. These fucking teachers – you get a four day week – five really, but Friday was a field day – and they crammed a full workload into it. It was like they wanted to punish you for the extra day off. Even seniors such as myself were catching it these days.

But at least it was over now. It was Thursday afternoon, early in December. Football was over, and I had no homework due the next day. The weather was a foul mix of sleet and snow, and I had put off all my plans until the weekend, so I headed home.

I entered our apartment quietly, dropped my bookbag by the door, and took off my boots. I walked quietly down the hallway in my socks, shedding my overcoat as I went.

At the end of our hall is our rather spacious living room cum kitchen. The kitchen area, where I was headed, was off to the left after entering the room. However, before I got two feet inside the door, I saw a sight more appealing than food. My younger sister Kara was sitting on the plush white couch in front of the door reading a magazine. Her back was to me and she was apparently unaware of my entry.

For a minute I wondered how she had gotten home before me. Then I remembered that she had had a free last period today; Kara is a junior (she's old for her grade, and just turned 18 – our mother had us nearly exactly 9 months apart), and their English teacher was sick. Kara had already changed out of her uniform; since the heat was turned up she was wearing low-cut shorts and a t-shirt cut off above the navel that showed off her large and perfect 28D breasts. I almost announced my arrival with a moan.

Instead, I snuck up behind her and without so much as a "Hello", snaked my right hand down her exposed stomach under her shorts and into her snatch. Only then did I lean down and whisper into her ear, "Hey, I'm home."

"I noticed," she said. Then she moaned. "Ohh, that's right baby, fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your finger."

"God you're so fucking tight." And she was. She was also incredibly wet already. Kara was moaning and squirming against my hand like the oversexed slut she was. With my free hand I turned her face to mine and kissed her. Hard and long and passionately.

While we were kissing I continued to fuck her cunt with my right hand and slid my left down the collar of her shirt pinch her nipples, eliciting more moans into my mouth.

Finally she broke the kiss, and as I continued to pound my fingers in and out of her sopping cunt, she turned around and began to unzip my fly. I leaned over and started to kiss her silky brunette hair. I know it may sound strange, but silky straight hair has always been a turn-on for me. I moved my mouth down to her right nipple and began to suck it through her shirt.

It wasn't long before she had her mouth around my cock. Kara was one skilled little cocksucker, and as I felt my excitement build, I also realized how uncomfortable our position now was. Withdrawing my hands for a moment, I leaned down and, grabbing my sister around the waist, swung her vertical so that her mouth remained on my cock but her shaved pussy was now at my face. I knew that I could hold her up; I've lifted much more than her weight. I also knew that with her cheerleader training she wouldn't mind the inversion, so I locked my hands behind her back and brought my mouth down to her pussy in a standing 69.

Her ever-copious juices had already overflowed the well of her crotch, and though they had been streaming down her legs they now began to run towards her belly button. God what a turn-on. I began to thrust my hips forward, fucking her mouth with my cock; meanwhile I brought my lips down and followed the trail of her juices down her legs to her luscious cunt. I lapped like a dog before plunging my tongue straight into the folds of her vulva. No matter how many times I tasted my baby sister's nectar, I could never get over how sweet it was.

As I was eating her out, I began to realize the unique advantages of our unorthodox position. I took my tongue down to her clit, and after swirling it around there a few times and then dragged it up the length of Kara's pussy to her asshole. Pecking a few times at her rosebud, I then proceeded to give her a brief rimjob. When I moved my mouth away from her pristine, perfect ass, I brought up one of my hands (well, the finger, actually) to take its place.

In minutes we brought each other to moaning orgasms. I gently set Kara down so that she was holding the back of the couch, her back to me. Of course this presented her undercarriage to me, and who was I to say no to such an offering?

I slid my pants off, and, taking her by the sides, I rammed my rock-hard cock all the way into her well-lubricated pussy in one swift stroke. With my right hand I grabbed her ponytail, with just as much pressure as I knew she enjoyed, while with my left I fondled her tits.

In and out, in and out, all to the sound of Kara's moaning.

"Ohhh, fuck me. Fuck me, Todd, fuck me older brother. FUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEE!"

I reveled in the depravity of it as I rode my own sister. I brought my hand off her breast and, wetting it with her juices, began to insert fingers into her ass – 1, then two, then even three. I had always thought that with all the penetration she always took, it was a miracle she was so tight.

"Feel that, little sister," I said. "Feel my fingers up your ass? That feels good, now doesn't it? You feel good. You're a slut, Kara, a slut giving it to your own brother. Let me hear you beg for it slut. Beg for it!"

"OOOOHHH, give it to me brother. Fuck me hard. Fuck…Fuck…Fuck me!" She panted.

Kara began to flex the walls of her pussy around my cock, a skill she had learned just recently and a sure sign she was ready to cum.

"Aaahhhh," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum, Kara, I'm gonna blow. You are too, aren't you, slut. Tell me it, Kara. Scream it, slut."

"OOOHHH – AGGH Fuck me Todd, Fuck me, I'm gonna cum… cumming…. I'M CUMMMMIIING!"

At that moment I erupted too, spewing my seed into her pussy. Sated for the moment, she pulled out from under me, turned over, and lay down on the floor, chest up. I laid on top of her, kissing her passionately, slowly.

"Kara, you are, without a doubt," I said through my kisses, "The world's best fuck."

* * * *

Perhaps I should explains something about my family. We are quite normal in every respect except one. We are all sexually intimate with one another. How this came to be is another series of stories, but the fact is that all of us – me, my mom, and my two sisters (our father is deceased) – fuck each other. And if I do say so myself, we are damn good at it.

This in no way has upset our outside lives: I still date girls at school, go out on weekends, etc., and my mom isn't afraid to lay down the law at home.

At certain times within our apartment, however, anything goes,

* * * *

"Glad you could get home early, little sis" I said to Kara as I rolled off her and sat up.

"If that's what I'll get when I do, I'll have to do so more often." She paused. "You're shameless, you know. You hadn't even said 'hi' and your hands were down my drawers."

"I couldn't resist. You should have seen yourself sitting there, sexy."

"Mmh, sure."

"I'm telling you. Anyway, you were pretty horny yourself. Not that you picked a bad day for it. If this weather keeps up we'll have off entirely tomorrow, and we could do this far into the night."

"Now that sounds like family fun. It is gonna keep up, by the way – it was on the news."

"That settles it," I said, kissing her lips again. I stood and helped her up.

"Not quite. There's more good news," she said, kissing me back.

"O really?"

"Yes, really. Kelly's home."

That news deserved another kiss – a long one. I gave it to her, with a caress of the breast in the bargain. Kelly is our older sister, a twenty-two year old college student at Brown. I had forgotten she would be back for the winter break today.

"And," Kara added, "She was taking nap when you came in."

Since our necking was causing pauses, I had to prompt her: "And…"

"Well, she musta been pretty tired, 'cause she hit the sack as soon as she came home."

"Yeah, and she slept through the racket we've been making."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." I turned and saw Kelly standing at the door. Naked, for the occasion. "Looks like you two have been having fun." She commented.

"There's room for another." My eyes immediately began to wander her body. Kelly was taller than her sister, but her hair was the same silky brunette – it runs in the family. Her breasts were a size smaller – 26C – but on her tight, athletic swimmers frame that didn't hurt at all. Her muff, unlike her sister's, was not shaven. A fine patch of neatly trimmed thick hair curled around her twat. Man, that made me hot.

I stepped forward and said, "Matter of fact we could go right now. Though seeing as we're gonna go all night, this is only the beginning."

"Mmmh, I like that."

Our lips met and my hand trailed its way down to the Forbidden Forest…

To be continued.