Hot Wife Gets Gangbang in Jamaica

Story Info
A white wife gets a black gang bang on the beach in Jamaica.
5.9k words
4.5
411k
358
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeba48
Mikeba48
225 Followers

This story is about an incident that happened a few years ago, when my now ex wife and I went on a vacation in Jamaica. We were married at the time of the vacation, but we divorced a few years after that. So, I will refer to my ex wife as my wife during the rest of this story.

My wife has blonde hair, medium sized breasts, nice legs, and a firm ass. She is very attractive. Her name is Sara, and she is 30 years old at this time.

I will provide some background before the story. One of my fantasies was to watch my wife with a black guy. One time while we were having sex, I told her, "I have a fantasy to share with you that drives me crazy."

She asked with measured breathing, "Yeah, what is it?"

I whispered into her ear as I was fucking her, "I would like to see you fuck another guy. Would you enjoy fucking another guy?"

I knew she was close to orgasm, and I thought I would get the best response from her in this state of lust. She would not be able to think about her response in her ecstasy.

She replied after a couple of moans, "Yes! I would."

I asked her, "Who would you like it to be?"

I knew she had her eye on a guy at work, and I thought she might say his name. I kept asking her the same question, and she started to cum hard on my cock. I knew I had just found out one of her fantasies as well.

Afterward she asked, "Why I had would you ever think about me having sex with other guys? Do you really want me to fuck other guys?"

I knew I was in trouble. I said, "I just enjoy seeing you being pleasured."

She said, "That will never happen. You can just forget about it. Get it out of your mind. I like to role play our fantasies, but we will not be acting on them."

I let the conversation end right there.

Sara was always very erotic and skilled in bed. She gave a blow job like no other. She used her tongue in a way that drove me absolutely crazy. Her face during sex is just something to behold. It glows with lust while she is getting fucked. Her face is one of pure pleasure and lust.

In the months following the question I posed to her, I made a point of getting videos of black guys fucking white wives. We would watch them together on certain nights. I could tell that these made her wet and horny. We would fuck like crazy while watching these and role play our fantasies. She really would get into fucking while watching the raunchy videos.

One night, I had bought a big black dildo, and while she was watching the video I told her, "I have a surprise for you."

I pulled out the dildo and asked, "Do you want to feel this in your pussy?"

She said, "Okay."

I could tell she was somewhat shocked. As the video continued with two black guys fucking a housewife, I inserted the big dildo in her cunt. She started to grind back on it hard.

I said, "Why don't you control it?"

She took it and started to thrust it into her pussy. I could see her looking at the video as she was doing this. I came around to her face and kissed her deeply.

I asked her, "Are you enjoying this?"

She said, "Yes, I am. Oh Fuck, that feels so good in my cunt."

I reached around and started to finger her asshole at the same time that I could see she was watching the wife getting DP'd in the movie.

I asked if she was thinking of those guys fucking her like that, and she said, "Yes! Fuck me! I want to feel you in my pussy now!"

I went around and started to fuck her doggy style, and I started to finger her asshole. I had never done that before, and I know that shocked her as well. She immediately started to moan loudly and I knew she was cumming. Her orgasm was one of the strongest I had ever witnessed. She started to squirt inside her cunt. We were both spent and rolled over breathing heavily.

I said, "You really enjoyed that tonight."

She said, "Yes, I did."

I decided not to push the talk about another guy with her, so I just said, "I am glad you enjoyed it."

She did not say anything more at that point. I knew we were going on vacation in a few weeks, and I secretly thought about her and another guy during our vacation.

I enjoyed fingering her asshole during our sex that night. It drove her crazy, but she would never let me have anal sex with her in the past. I figured anal sex would never be an option for me or any other guy.

Now, she really enjoyed sex, and I knew she liked other men. I would see her flirt with other men when we would go out partying. I also knew she had sex with lots of other guys before we were married, but she never talked about it. She said she was not interested in fucking other guys. However, I could not put it out of my mind, and I really thought that she secretly fantasized about it.

I watched videos of white wives with black men more often alone. I really enjoyed the gang bangs of white wives by groups of black men, and I fantasized Sara was the white wife in the videos.

So, we had been married for about seven years, and we had set up a vacation to Jamaica. We had both never been there, but we enjoyed beaches and warm weather. We arrived on a Tuesday and checked into our hotel upon our arrival.

I noticed immediately that most of the men were black and well built around the hotel. My fantasies were in full force now. After arriving and checking into our hotel, we changed and went out to the beach. It was hot, and Sara wore a skimpy two piece swim suit. She looked very sexy. We spent a couple of hours on the beach taking in the sun. I could see that the black men at the hotel were eyeing her a lot. My cock started to harden just thinking about it. Sara was not really paying attention or so it appeared.

We stayed out on the beach for a couple of hours tanning. Then, we went back to the room to shower and change our clothes. Later, we ate at the hotel, and we went to the beach bar afterward. The bar was down about a mile or so from the hotel on the beach. We walked to the bar on the beach, and Sara carried her high heels.

The bar was in a more desolate area on the beach, except for other couples from the hotel going to the bar. I immediately noticed several black guys hanging out around the bar. I also noticed about three other couples at the bar as well from the hotel.

Sara and I danced a few dances, and we were drinking rum and cokes. I could tell she was beginning to feeling the buzz from the drinks. As we were sitting at the bar, a big black guy came up to me and asked if he could dance with Sara.

I said, "I do not mind, but that it was really up to her."

Sara hesitated, and then she said, "Yes, I suppose that is okay."

They went out on the dance floor. Sara was showing her white skin dressed in a short black skirt, black high heels, and an anklet. I noticed the black and white contrast between the guy and her in the light. They were really getting into the dance. Sara always loved to dance. Ty had his hands on her ass rubbing it as they danced close face to face. It looked like Sara was dancing more erotically with him than she did with me.

I noticed that he whispered something in her ear, and she put her head back with a look of shock on her face. But, then she just giggled and shook her head. I could see that he had his crotch rubbing up against her stomach the whole time. I wondered if she could feel his big cock or not. Finally the dance ended.

When they came back to the table the black guy introduced himself as Ty. We shook hands, and he sat down with us while I ordered a round of drinks.

Sara was giggling and having a great time talking with Ty. After I ordered more drinks, I excused myself to the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that there were 4 black guys including Ty at our table. They had Sara surrounded on all sides. I was a little nervous by this. When I came to the table, Sara looked flushed and was breathing heavily. She made a smile that seemed to show she was okay. I shook hands with everyone, and we seemed to hit it off great.

Sara was drinking more, and I was looking at these guys and thinking how athletic and big they looked compared to Sara. They were all at least 6 foot and very muscular. They were also very attractive and well dressed. I imagined that their cocks matched the rest of them. I could tell that she was flirting with them, and they were getting closer to her and touching her. I was sitting two guys from her, and the guy next to me was blocking my full view of her. I could only see her legs with her sexy black heels and the anklet I always liked to see her wear. Her legs made sudden movements at times, which I thought was odd.

Sara was giggling a lot with the guys whispering in her ear. I thought I heard the word hot wife coming from one of the guys, but I just thought I was imagining it. I heard Ty mention going to our hotel room, and I thought I heard Sara say why would we do that.

Ty said," So that we can continue the party."

Sara responded with, "I like the party here right now."

Ty said, "You would enjoy the party in a private area much more.

Sara said, "But what would we do exactly?"

Ty said, "We would start with some music and get comfortable."

Sara kept going with asking, "Would everybody come along?"

Ty said, "Why not? I think the party would be better for you with all of us going...don't you?"

I could tell Sara was not sure how to respond to that. She looked a little flushed. I could tell she liked the discussion though.

Ty said, "What do you guys like to do sexually as a couple?"

Sara said, "Well, we like to do the things most married couples do."

Ty responded with, "Exactly what is that?"

She said "Well, you know, missionary, doggy, that kind of thing."

Ty said, "Do you like black cock?"

"I do not know, I have never had one before," she said.

I noticed she did not use the words black cock. I really wanted to stay and hear more, but I needed to go to the bathroom again badly. I could not wait any more. I was gone a few minutes, and when I returned I could see the guys around the table but I could not see Sara.

As I approached the table, I noticed Sara was working her arms up and down on something and breathing heavily. I was shocked to see both of her hands around two big black cocks jacking them off. She was looking at them, as she was going up and down with both hands.

The guys next to her had spread her legs and her pussy was showing. I thought she must have taken her panties off. The guys next to her were rubbing her legs close to her pussy but not touching it yet. She looked up and saw me and stopped. The guys asked her to keep going.

Ty came over to me and asked, "Are you okay with what is happening to your wife?"

Sara waited for my response, and I said, "Yes I am okay with it. It looks hot." I asked Sara, "Are you okay honey?"

"I've never felt better," she said.

She then continued stroking the two big cocks. These cocks were enormous. My cock was busting out of my shorts at this point. I knew that my fantasy was going to happen, at least to some level of interracial sex. All of the guys were joking that whomever came first would not get any more.

I could tell both guys were enjoying being jacked off by Sara. They started to breath heavily, like they were running. One of the guys started to cum, and it was like a geyser going off. A shot of the cum came over to Sara's shirt just below her chin. Her hand was full of cum, as she slowed down on the large cock. After milking the cock dry, she brought that hand up to her face. She licked the cum from her hand and swallowed it. She was looking at me the whole time that she did this.

Ty spoke up and asked where we were staying. I told him our hotel, and he asked if we would like to take the party to our hotel room. He could pick up some more rum and beer. I looked at Sara, and she nodded it was okay. So, we left with the guys to head down the beach back to the hotel.

As we were walking, I noticed there were now 7 guys with us. All of them looked like pro football players. They were surrounding Sara as we walked. I could see them feeling her bare ass under her skirt. While walking, I realized I left my phone back at the bar, so I told them I needed to go back and get it. They laughed, and said don't worry we will take good care of your wife.

I hesitated at first in leaving her with these strangers, but I thought there would be enough people around on the way back that it would be okay. I asked, "Sara, are you okay if I leave you to get my phone?"

"I will be okay with these guys. Go ahead and get your phone. We will just head over to our room at the hotel. See you there honey."

I ran back and found my phone. I immediately ran back down the beach, and as I was running I saw a group ahead of me. I slowed down to a walk. I heard loud moaning coming from someone in the group. It was clearly a woman that was moaning and having sex on the beach. I thought that it was pretty exciting that I was going to see live sex on the beach. There were black men in the group it looked like from the distance. They surrounded a woman, who appeared to be white.

The moans seemed familiar, and then I heard the woman say, "Oh fuck, your cocks are so fucking big!"

I recognized Sara's voice. As I reached them, I noticed it was the 7 guys and my white wife. They had blankets laid out on the sand, and Sara was naked on her back with one cock in her mouth, one in her other hand, and one guy licking her pussy lips. Two other guys had grabbed her ankles and were spreading them to allow the guy full access to her pussy. Ty was eating her pussy, and he was licking from her asshole up to her pussy lips. My cock was in full hard on mode as I was watching this unfold on a beach in another country. Ty began to work faster on Sara' pussy lips, while he inserted his fingers in her ass. He was flipping his tongue across her clit in rapid fashion.

She seemed to enjoy this as she was moaning and mouthing, "Oh Gawd! That feels so good. Please do not stop!"

I could not believe the size of these guy's cocks. They were at least 10-12 inches and thick as Sara's wrist. They had big veins going down their hard black cocks. The guy in her mouth let out a moan, and I could see Sara slow and white cum was escaping her lips and going down her face. She finished him, and swallowed all that she could.

"Oh fuck, someone fuck me please! I need to feel one of those big cocks in me now! This is so fucking good!" Sara screamed.

I asked if she liked it, and she said, "Yes! I wish we would have done this a long time ago! This is so much better in person than watching a video!"

Sara was yelling and moaning loudly now. I asked Sara, "Honey, are you a black cock slut?

At that point, Ty stopped licking her pussy.

She said, "Please do not stop."

Ty said, "Answer your husband's question first."

Sara hesitated, and then said, "Okay, okay. Just don't stop eating my pussy. Yes, I am a black cock slut!"

I was videoing all of the action on my phone in the daylight. I knew we would be watching this video for a long time to come. I also asked one of the other guys to video action on their phone as well. I actually still have the videos today.

Now, Ty started to position his cock, and he began to push it in slowly, all 11 inches were glistening with her pussy juices. She had her bare feet on the sand and was arching her back as he began pumping into her cunt. She had another guys big cock in her mouth.

I loved watching Ty pound her so hard that her ass was bouncing off of the blanket. His cock stretched her cunt so I could see her lips pulling out as he pulled out. He was thrusting into her at an incredible speed. Sara was moaning, gasping, and sweating making her skin glisten in the sun light. She wrapped her legs around him, so that I could see her anklet dangling from her ankle.

I always loved Sara's ankles. They are one of the many sexy aspects of her body that made her look so hot naked.

The contrast of her legs and ankles against his muscular black ass checks almost made me cum in my shorts right there. He used his long muscular legs to get as much force in each thrust as humanly possible. The video captured his muscular ass pumping into her with each thrust.

Sara kept saying, "Oh fuck! His black cock is so fucking big! It is stretching my cunt! I can feel it going up into my stomach! This feels so fucking great! Fuck me please!!"

Ty fucked her for what seemed like 15 minutes in long steady strokes, and pretty soon he moaned and started cumming. I could see his cum streaming out of her cunt in a frothy liquid, as he kept on fucking her. There was so much cum in his big cock.

Sara was screaming by this time that she was cumming. Her whole body shook, and the look on her face was one of pure lust like I had never seen. She looked me in the eye as she was cumming. She later told me that she had never felt like this in her life. Ty pulled out, and Sara was still sucking the guys on her left and right.

Another black guy laid on his back, and two guys lifted Sara on top of him. She straddled his big cock which was at least 12 inches, but her cunt was well lubricated with cum now. The cock went into her stretched cunt easily now. I could see the cum and her juices all over his cock going in and out of her. She was locked in an embrace with him and kissing him passionately now. Her tongue was going in and out of his mouth in rhythm to the fucking he was giving her. The kissing was very intimate. He was starting to fuck her really hard with her bouncing up and down as well. I loved watching her sexy back as she was riding him.

Sara looked at me, and said, "His black cock feels so fucking awesome."

She was breaking up the words as each thrust into her cunt made her gasp. While I was watching this, another guy got behind her and started to rub his finger around her anus. Then, he began to insert a finger into her ass. She immediately began to moan louder. He soon had 2 large fingers going into her ass.

I knew she would not allow the guy to put his cock in her ass. I just waited for her to stop him.

The guy in her pussy pulled out as the other guy rubbed her pussy to lube his cock with another guy's cum. The guy she was straddling put his cock back into her cunt.

I thought any time now, she will tell them to stop going into her ass.

The guy behind her began to push his cock slowly into her ass. She started to scream in pain and ecstasy with gutteral moaning and groaning like I never knew she could. My jaw dropped. I could not believe she was letting him fuck her ass. Truth is that I was a little hurt that she would let him do something sexually to her and not me.

"Oh fucking gawd...go slow. Oh...oh...oh...right there...hold it right there! Oh gawd...fuck...fuck...fuck! Oh gawd, please fuck me your black cocks!"

I asked her, "Tell me how that feels honey? Does it feel good to be fucked in both holes at once?"

She screamed back at me, "Fuck, it feels better than I ever fantasized that it would! I am going to cum again soon! I want to do this more often!"

They both started to go slow, alternating in and out opposite to each other's thrusts. They were like big pistons in both her holes. I looked around and was shocked to see two couples had stopped on the beach to watch Sara getting gang banged by all of these black cocks.

The women had a look on their faces that was indescribable. The husband's cocks were standing out of their shorts. It was quite a site to watch this white wife getting a double penetration by two big black cocks. They fucked like this for at least 20 minutes. The guy in her ass began to cum. He filled her ass up with cum, and when he pulled out his cum ran down her ass crack to the other guy's cock.

Two guys picked Sara up now and turned her so that she was doing a reverse cowboy with the guy on the bottom sticking his cock into her ass. She started slow, and then began to go up and down on the cock in her ass. From the look on her face, I knew it would not be long before she had another orgasm. She let out a loud scream! Pretty soon, she was squirting all over the blanket and crying out in orgasm, shaking violently. Her cum kept squirting out of her cunt.

Mikeba48
Mikeba48
225 Followers
12