Hot Wife: Making the Movie Ch. 01

Story Info
Porn? She says she wants to.
1.7k words
4.24
104.4k
29
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Diane read the stories of my anticipation of our vacation to Mexico. The first chapter really got her hot. It was with her and 2 guys she met dancing and me back at our hotel filling her holes completely. One of these fantasy men had a huge cock, too. But, Diane fucked him hard and had a DP with me fucking her ass. Unfortunately, it never happened in reality. The trip came and went. We fucked like rabbits playing with the fantasies I created in the Mexican Vacation series, but nothing wild like that ever happened. However, D said she might do a gang-bang, but three would be her limit, including me, of course.

So, here we are a couple of months later and I am deciding to write another Hot Wife series. Based in fact, this is another story line I've expanded to see how hot I can make her while she reads this. I took the two hottest chapters (according to your votes) and put those themes in this story. Here goes.

This past Labor Day, Diane and I had a party at our house. Crush and Misty were there, too. But, remember, in our previous story we ended up fucking and that was fantasy. So, they don't know about our adventures. Yet. We also had some other friends there. The neighbors, David and Shel were there. Shel is a little older than my 40 years by a couple years, but has a fantastic body. She has been a fantasy once or twice. However, David is almost 39 and pretty well built like a hockey enforcer, but with all his teeth. From a guy's perspective, he is a good-looking guy. The kind of guy you hang out with to get his rejects (if you were single or looking). I know Diane has fantasized about fucking David. She's done it with me.

Also, Kevin and Rachel were there. They are our renters for our other home, and luckily pretty good friends. We met them 5 years ago through Crush and Misty. But, they recently needed a place and started renting from us. I give all this detail because of the events as they unfolded.

So, all the 4 families are there with all their kids, swimming, BBQing, and of course, the adults were drinking. Well, there came a point when I was talking to Crush and Kevin and said something like, "well if money stays tight, we might have to make porn." Without hesitation Kevin, a black guy about 6' fast like I've never seen and in pretty good shape says, "I'll make porn, just let me know. If you need a stud for your movies, let me know." Real excited like. Crush and I looked at each other thinking, "That was a little too quick of a response."

So, Crush says, "You know, it's gay porn Kev."

And I'm like "Yeah, here's the scene... You are in a prison shower and oopps, you drop the soap. Now, when you bend over to pick it up Our REAL stud Big Bubba is going to... Well you know how this works out."

And we all laughed. But, I'm pretty sure he was serious. So, I filed it away in the back of my mind.

That night, after everyone had left and the kids were asleep, I told Diane what had happened and how it was odd that he spoke up so fast about making porn. Now, Diane and I have talked about making porn. She is the hottest woman I've ever known and at 35, everytime we go out, she gets hit on. She is 5'9" skinny LONG legs with a little ass and size D tits with nipples that are larger than a silver dollar when not hard and able to cut glass. Bright blue eyes, and a mouth that worships cock. Truly incredible. Men and women want her as soon as they see her. So, I know making porn with her will be a cash cow. But, we both have high profile lives that would be destroyed unless we can do it anonymously. But, nobody pays for porn with a chick in a mask unless she's getting the shit kicked out of her and that ain't our bag. Well, once I mention what Kevin said, she kind of goes, "Really? huh."

And I filed that away until we went to bed. When she came in to the bedroom, she locked the door. Good sign, I'm about to get laid. This horny little minx drops her nightgown and her nipples are already hard. So, I ripped my PJs off and she reaches out to stroke my already hard cock. After a little stroking, I say, "Now, I want you to suck my cock like you are sucking Kevin's big black cock while I'm filming it."

She looks at me with her face all crunched up like.. "What? How could you?" I just looked at her and said; "Don't even try to pretend that isn't why your nipples are like rocks right now. You know you were thinking about fucking him, right?"

"Maybe."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. So, we're going to do a trial run, get on your knees you hot little slut, and suck Kevin's big cock."

She got right down and started one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. "That's right, try to make him come in your hot little mouth. That's it. That's good. Get ready to swallow all his come, OK, Baby?"

"Yeah, Kevin, your cock is so hard, come in my mouth." She says for the half a second she takes my cock out of her mouth to talk. "Come on baby, fill my mouth like Hugh wishes he could. Give me all of it." I had to take her head and physically pull it off my cock before I did shoot in her mouth. I wanted to see how far this little hottie was going to go.

"You want to fuck him now? Or are you just going to lay there and let him pound you?" I asked.

She just crawled up on the bed and laid on her back. Then Diane pulled her legs back so her pussy was wide open and said, "Fuck my pussy Kevin, fuck it good and deep with your big fuckin' cock."

"I don't think so, I have a little surprise for you." I grabbed the blindfold from her nightstand and put it over her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Just relax, we're going to play a little." I put my cock at the opening of her vagina and rubbed it up and down. I couldn't believe how wet she was. Then I said, "Do you want Kevin's big cock to fuck you now, or...."

"Yes, fuck me Kevin." She begged.

"Or..."

"Or WHAT, HUGH?!?!" She was getting loud and impatient.

"Or, I talked to the neighbor and he said he and Shel would be up for a little Diane sandwich. You want Shel to eat your pussy to get you wet enough to take David's big cock?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. Eat me. But, hurry, I want him to fuck me so bad."

I immediately dropped between her legs and started teasing the throbbing clit that was begging to release.

"Tell her how good she eats pussy. Tell her what you want her to do before her husband fucks you." I said.

"God, Shel, I've waited for so long to have you eat me. That feels so good. I'm going ... to.. Uuuuhhhh." And with that she came in a torrent. I tried to hang onto her clit with my tongue, but was bucked off.

"Oh, shit, Baby, David is stroking his cock and it is huge. Are you ready?" I told her.

"Yeah, Baby. Please let him fuck me. I need to be fucked good."

She didn't know, but I hoped this night would turn out this way, so I brought one of her dildos into bed before I got in and she locked that door. Well, I got the dildo and started to rub it up and down her slit. She could tell it wasn't my cock and immediately jumped and said. "Hugh? What is..."

"Sshhh. You said you wanted David to fuck you, so I hid him in the closet until things progressed. Now, keep your blindfold on and get fucked. You still want him to fuck you?"

"Fuck me." was all she got out. I moved the dildo and plunged right into her. She started coming almost immediately. Then I took the dildo and put it to her lips. She opened up and started sucking the toy like she had done to me earlier. And I said, "That's right Baby, keep Kevin hard so when David comes Kevin can fuck your come filled pussy."

That was all she needed. She pulled the dildo out of my hand and started working it deep in her mouth until she choked. I've never seen her that wild for cocksucking. Then, she says, "Fuck me hard David, fuck it good."

I was just about to come when she pushed really hard off of me. Then, blindfolded and all she says, "Lay down Hugh. I'm gonna fuck you, uh, David, now." So, I laid on my back. Diane felt her way onto my cock never releasing the dildo. Then she started her 8-second thrill ride on my cock. As soon as she put it back in she said, "Fuck David, your dick is so good. Just let me ride you. Kevin come back here and put your dick in my pussy, too. That's right, OH FUCK!"

And at that, I felt another dick on mine. She had taken the dildo and pushed it into her hot, wet pussy from behind. She felt tighter than I had ever felt her before and she always feels tight.

I said, "You like that Baby? You like those two studs fucking their cocks in your tight little pussy? They're going to come, you ready?"

"Yeah, come on my two cock studs. Fuck your come into my bareback pussy. Fuck it. Fill me up with all your come." And with that she started to shake and I started to explode. For what seemed lie a full minute, I kept bucking and jerking. I was so sensitive, that I couldn't stop bucking into her. She kept doing the same. I don't think she's ever come that hard with me before.

Once, we relaxed a bit, we both said "WOW" and passed out.

I woke up the next morning with a plan.