Hot Wife: Mexican Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is taken out of this hot little box and starts getting sucked, rubber and all. I look down and see the girl that answered the door. I take this moment to survey the scene in the room. Here's what I saw. Kerry, Pete's wife is now sucking Carlos' 12-inch dick. She's got a bigger mouth than Lainy remember, and really doing a good job. As she pulls it out she kind on goes "Uhg." Each time. The black girl is under her, licking her pussy. The three of them are on the side of the bed. You've got the spinner being help up by the other Carlos and myself doubling into her, and the hot dark haired girl below us playing with our cocks and balls. Pete is on the bed and Diane is fucking him from the top. She loves grinding her clit into my pelvis from this position. And the hottest 21-year old, the one that started the Cum Brigade - I guess she is called the Cum Catcher, is sitting on Pete's face and her and D are making out something fierce. I can't find Michael and Lainy, but I assume they may have left.

Then I hear Carlos say, "Come up here you hot little bitch. I've got to fuck you, now."

Everyone kind of stops and looks their way as Kerry lays on her back on the bed. He is holding his cock with one hand and it looks like a baseball bat. "Fuck me with your big fuckin' cock, you monster. Stretch my pussy." She says. In one swift stroke, he plows into this hot slut. She kind of "eekks" as he penetrates her hole. To see the pain and pleasure mixed on her face at that moment almost set me off. I was back inside our little spinner now, and felt her squeeze when Carlos penetrated Kerry. It really affected the whole group. Anyway, then the other Carlos, the one in my girl's ass starts going, "Oh, fuck. I'm go-".

"CB, CB, CB!" From the girl under us and she pops his cock right from our girl's ass into her mouth. She starts fucking his cock with her mouth like he was fucking this other girl's ass a second ago. After he cums in her mouth, the black girl takes the cum in her luscious lipped mouth. She stands on the bed and gives it to my fuck toy, the hot girl jumps off Pete's face and gets it next. Then she is about the give it to the one that started it all, the hottie that answered the door, and Diane yells, "Wait! Me, too." So she snowballs my Diane, who hates cum in her mouth. The cum catcher, with the dark hair then goes over and gets it from D, who never stops fucking Pete with her hot MILF body, and swallows it.

"Looks like we've got another slut that has joined the brigade girls. Sleazy-DZ." Says the 'new' Cum Catcher.

I am shocked that Pete is able to hold out on D. She is really rocking his cock. By this time, I've put down the tiny girl, and she just slumped where I put her. "Sanks." Is what is sounded like she said. And the new Cum Catcher says. "Me, Godfather, me, next."

Now, I love dark hair and light eyes, so I am in. I lay her on the ground and pull her pussy up to the end of the bed, so just her shoulders and head are touching the ground. I've never piledrived a girl before, but figure this is my best shot. Then Pete, starts saying how he's going to cum. "CB, CB, CB!" But it's familiar, this time. It is Diane! She pops his condom off, takes his cock in her mouth, and starts jacking him off with her hand. He starts bucking pretty hard, but she's stuck on him like a champion bull rider. He is getting his 7 seconds. Then she gets up and gives it to the girl I am fucking. Who gives it to the black girl, then the tiny girl still slumped in the chair, then the hottie, and back to Diane, who makes a little show of swallowing it. God, this is the sexiest woman in the world.

I am close, and this athletic chick I'm fucking looks up and says, "Fuck me slow, Godfather. I want to feel every inch of your beautiful dick. K?"

That is almost more than I can take, but I try to hold out, and this girl starts rubbing furiously on her bud and yelling, "I'm coming!"

"Me, too." As I start really pounding int her.

"No, bring it here Hugh." Kerry says while being impaled by big Carlos. My delima is it feels really good fucking this girl and I want to really fuck her deep with my cum. But, I know their little ritual. So, I pull out, hop over to Kerry, pull the condom off, and feed her my spunk. Thankfully Carlos paused his assault. Then, Diane, the black girl, then this dark haired girl I was just fucking, all around until it is back to Kerry. And she swallows my load.

"Girls, that was great, another new Cum Catcher." Diane says. "Now, fuck her Carlos."

"Yeah, fuck me Carlos. Fuck the shit out of me. If you don't cum soon, I'm gonna make you fuck my ass."

"SHIT! That did it, here I cum." Carlos yells. And, the black girl wants to be the catcher, so she gets it, passes the cum around, then swallows it when she gets it back.

Done. Everyone is exhausted, and then we hear it.

"CB, CB, CB." From the bathroom. The girls all go running in followed by us guys. And Lainy is grinding Mike into the toilet seat. She is facing us and we have a great view of her little clit sticking out while she is grinding her husband. "Get off him, so we can take it!" The tiny girl pleads.

"Can't, we're trying to get pregnant. So, you're going to need to lick it out of my pussy."

And that's how our night ended. With the tiny girl I'd double-fucked sucking as much cum as she could out of Lainy's pretty pussy, just to pass it around to all the girls and giving it back to Lainy to gulp down while looking at her husband with a new appreciation for him.

12