Hot Wired

Story Info
Cocktease housewife gets special service.
2.4k words
3.83
29.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl's service call stop at 1339 Starlite drive was without a doubt his favorite. Not because the work was easy, which it was. It was because of Mrs. Donnelly. Her name was Tina, but he never called her by her first name. And it wasn't out of respect, quite the opposite actually. Mrs. Donnelly was your typical fantasy story bored housewife. And Carl was the beneficiary.

Every month or so, Carl's dispatcher radioed him and sent him to the Donnelly residence. He had no idea what Mrs. Donnelly kept telling her husband, but he was sure forking out some steady cash to have his electrical wiring "fixed".

The house was a sturdy old foundation home, a modest 2-story residence, typical of middle income families in the area. Out front was a small sloped grass yard, split by the sidewalk leading form the one and a half car garage to the front door. Around the back the backyard was taken up pretty much by the covered patio and the medium size pool.

Carl parked at the curb, not in the driveway and walked up to the door with his tool bag. He rang the bell, and waited. Cassidy, the only child, answered the door. She got the same look on her face she always did, which was a mix of sneer and distain. She had disliked him from the first time he came by.

"Mom!!" she yelled, "The electrician is here. I'm going out by the pool, taking the phone with me."

She was already on her way, so Carl closed the door behind him and stepped inside the foyer. Mrs. Donnelly came down the stairs, sauntering a bit and bouncing a little more than necessary. She had been a tease from day one. Acting like she was a little more well-to-do than she was, trying to act high and mighty, treating him like a lesser person. He had laughed it off the first time, seeing nothing special about her.

She was 36, starting to show subtle signs of aging, but not unattractive. Her chest was probably 36D and not as perky as they might have been before childbirth, and her hips had some shape but no cottage cheese. She had something of a middle age pooch, nothing to be embarrassed about, but not something to intentionally show off.

Her facial features were average, nice eyes, a slightly pointed nose and freckles. Her hair was mostly brunette, with some modest highlights, just beyond shoulder length, and wavy.

Mrs. Donnelly walked past him without a word and over to the sliding glass door leading to the back. She started to close the curtains, but Carl stopped her, telling her to leave them open. She looked back and glared at him a bit, but he didn't care. "Which one is it this time MRS. Donnelly?"

He always emphasized the Mrs. part, as if it meant nothing to him. She tossed her hair a bit and mumbled something about upstairs, leading him to the second floor. She pointed him to the bathroom, and said.

"Right there." As she started to slip past him to go back downstairs, he dropped his bag and wrapped an arm around her waist.

His breath was warm on her neck as he hissed in her ear, "Where are you going MRS. Donnelly? My assessment of the situation is that the outlet is hot, and the lady of the house is hot to trot."

She struggle some, but he held her firmly. "Why don't you go change and give me a HAND?" he growled. She pulled away and he let her go. She disappeared into the master bedroom for a moment, and re-emerged wearing a button up sleeveless white shirt, with a lacy red push-up bra underneath. The bottom of the shirt was tied in a knot even with her belly button. Her jean shorts were cut off, faded, and showing signs of holes. She strode past him and down the stairs, and disappearing around the corner.

Carl heard her holler outside to Cassidy that she would be upstairs helping him. When she came back to the base of the stairs, she found him sitting at the top step, pants off and legs spread wide. His cock was half erect already.

"What are you doing?!" she hissed, shooting a glance back towards the yard.

"Shut your mouth and come here."

She took and step and was immediately stopped by his dominant growl, "NO..., crawl up to me," he said.

She got down on all fours and began to make her way up to him. The closer she got, the more she moved her hips. However, the disgusted look on her face remained. As she got close, she turned her head and closed her eyes. Carl reached out and took a handful of her hair, pulling her face back to his crotch. He rubbed her face on his manhood, across her lips and her cheeks. This only made him grow harder.

His free hand pulled a small plastic bottle from his bag, and popped the top. "Your hand, MRS. Donnelly, give it to me."

She paused then tentatively reached up and opened her palm. He yanked on her hair pulling her up where he could lean over to her ear. His voice was commanding and angry, but under control. He reminded her that he had a stack of very naughty pictures of her that he was sure she did not want her teenage daughter to see. He smiled to himself as he let this sink in.

Carl had found a shoebox on his first service call with pictures of Mrs. Donnelly in various outfits, playing with her toys. On the next two visits, he had 'convinced' her to pose for more while he worked the camera. The fourth visit had been the best, as he had forced her to give him head while he took a few more. They had been blackmail material in each of the visits since, 3 in all.

He had fucked her on her own bed, out in the garage, and last time, he had fucked Mrs. Donnelly in her ass, her very first anal experience. That had taken place right in the kitchen with her bent over the breakfast table. Her daughter had not been home that time, so he had taken things a little further.

Carl pushed her head back away from him and told her to stroke his cock. He squeezed out a tablespoon of the silky lube into her palm and watched her open and close her hand. Then she gripped his half hard cock. Her fingers gripped him and slid up and down the shaft.

She started with simple motion at first, and then she began to use more wrist, twisting up and over his head. He was fully hard in less than a minute. He let go of her hair and leaned back on his hands, watching her work his cock.

"You are a very dirty girl MRS. Donnelly," he said through a grin, "I bet you don't do this for your husband." He let her jerk him off for a few more minutes before stopping her. He directed her to stand up on the step she was on, and moved down until his waist was even with her chest. He grasped her shirt right above the bra and yanked it open, not caring at all that the shirt ripped.

He then pulled her bra down over her breasts, freeing them. "Hold them up for me," he commanded. As she cupped her own breasts, he noticed her nipples were hard as they could be. "I think you LIKE being a slutty wife MRS. Donnelly," he said as he slid his hard, slick cock between her tits.

"I think you NEED someone like me to treat you like the little slut you really are." He could see her try to deny it, but her eyes said otherwise. She did as directed, squeezing her tits together, locking her fingers, as he fucked them. She turned her head, trying to act as if she only wanted him to finish and leave before her daughter caught them.

That only made it enjoy him more. The soft, warm skin of her full breasts began to feel better and better, and he caught himself, pulling his cock away before he went too far. She started to protest, knowing he'd be gone as soon as he finished. He immediately grabbed the hair on the back of her head, deep down by the skin and yanked it.

Through clenched teeth he snarled, "Shut up! You are nothing but a bitchy little slut of a housewife and you will do what I tell you. I will do what I want, for as long as I want, and stop when I am ready to stop. Do you understand me MRS. Donnelly?" He put a little extra emphasis on the 'Mrs'. this time.

"Yes Sir," she replied, a little more fear in her voice than before. He turned her around and laid her back on the steps. He straddled the step her head was resting on and directed her to hold out her tongue.

As she did, he began to stroke is own throbbing cock, inches from her face. He then shifted so that his heavy, full balls rested on her tongue and lips. She obediently massaged his balls with her tongue, licking the base of his cock, and teasing towards his ass.

He moaned an approval as he slowed down his hand, telling her to look at him. "That's it MRS. Donnelly," he said as she opened her eyes and looked directly at him. He saw the submission in her eyes, but he also saw excitement, and that was his favorite part.

"You are such a hot little slut," he said, managing to make it sounds as much complimentary as it did offensive.

"Are you rubbing your pussy as you lick my balls bitch?" he asked.

Her head nodded slightly and he smiled. "I knew you would, little sluts are like that. Does MRS. Donnelly want a real man to fuck her? Right here on the stairs where sweet little Cassidy could walk in at any moment?"

She tried to answer but he quickly shoved his dick between her lips. "I don't care what the fuck you want."

He stepped back a step or two, and pulled her up by her hair. He spun her around, and yanked down her shorts, which came off fairly easily since she had unbuttoned them to finger herself. He had thought about just ripping a hole in the back, but wanted them off instead. She stepped one foot out, and let them remain bunched on the other.

He stepped up to the step just below the one she was standing on, and pushed on her shoulder blades, bending her over. He smacked her roughly on one side of her ass, and then evened it up with an equally rough smack on the other cheek.

She whimpered, but made no other noises. The red fingerprints took only a second to show up. He grabbed at her thong, pulling it to the side, and grabbed is cock. He placed the swollen head against her glistening wet pussy lips and rammed his cock inside her.

Now she cried out a little, and moaned as he settled deep inside her. He placed one leg a step high, and took a thick handful of her hair. He pushed her head right down in the corner of the step as he tried to position himself as high above her as he could. Carl was wound up and more excited than he thought he could be.

He reveled in the control he wielded over her. He felt powerful. He took her. He kept his weight in a dominant position as he fucked her aggressively. He slammed his cock deep, and hard. He fucked her fast, furiously driving himself inside her. He slowed and fucked her in long, hard, deep strokes. Grunting through gritted teeth each time he pounded her pussy. He was barely aware that she had begun to climax, but he made the mental note.

Carl was trying to make her feel it for days, trying to make her beg him to stop. He was aware that she might be uncomfortable in the position, but wasn't concerned. His own climax was quickly approaching.

"Oh yeah! That's it! You fucking dirty little whore, I love fuck-ing this pus-sy!" he moaned, emphasizing each syllable with a deep stoke of his cock. "Turn around slut, turn around and let me cum all over you," he instructed. She quickly slid off his cock, turned around and laid back on the stairs. Carl straddled her body and stroked his cock, as it throbbed.

Mrs. Donnelly spread her legs a little and quickly began to play with her pussy. The combination of desire and resentment shown in her eyes, as if she couldn't get enough, but hated him for making her feel that way. The look was all he could take.

As she slipped three fingers into her hot, moist pussy, and fingered herself, his cock erupted. Her palm smacked against her clit as she banged her own pussy. Carl's jism shot from the head of his cock, spraying her body. Two thick streams landed on her stomach and chest, creating stripes from her nipple down to her belly button.

She began to cum again as his creamy cum showered her body. Some hit her cheek, a little landed in her mouth, and some even caught her hair. As his powerful orgasm subsided, the remaining drops of his load dripped down on her fingers as she still slowly diddled her clit.

He moved up and knelt down next to her head. "Clean me up MRS. Donnelly, like the good little slut you are." He slid his fingers across her lips as she licked his sweet juices from them. He then took a hold of the base of his semi erect cock, and instead of letting her lick him clean, he wiped the head across her forehead, down her cheek, and across her chin.

He left her lying there, and went to the top of the stairs, and got dressed. He grabbed his bag and started down the steps. He stopped and again knelt beside her, this time looking her in her eyes, and kissing her softly on the lips. Carl lingered there for a moment, feeling her body quiver and melt under him.

He broke the kiss and gently asked, "See you next month Mrs. Donnelly?" this time with no special emphasis on the Mrs. part.

"Absolutely," she replied with a smile.

THAT was why this was Carl's favorite stop.