Hot Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on the bed and held her legs up and out wide, rolling up on her butt a bit.

"Feed it into me darling."

Baker felt trapped. It would forever be an embarrassment for them if he wilted.

"What a lovely cunt. In it goes."

"Omigod you know how to talk to a woman," Iris cooed.

"Yes Iris."

"Oh shit, don't let your mother hear you call me that before she hears me invite you to call my Iris, otherwise she'd know what we have been doing."

"Shut up and start concentrating on what we're doing her baby."

"Get it all in, Baker. All of it. Do you hear?"

"Yeah up to your ovaries if necessary."

"I very much doubt anyone could manage that," she giggled.

Baker had his feet planted on the floor and so banged her beautifully and she gushed hugely.

"What about anal?" she panted.

"In a moment," he puffed. "Let's catch our breath first."

The twins arrived home and kissed him and Ronnie asked, "Where's mom."

"We talked for a while after I arrived and she then said she was off to have a spa bath."

"How rude," Pru snorted, "she could have had that at any time. Will you fuck Ronnie and me together? We have been waiting for that experience."

"Er."

The girl's laughed and Ronnie asked when.

"Soon. When your parents are away overnight."

"Well that could be soon," Pru said. "Show us your dick young man."

"Hi darlings," said their mom, arriving and still toweling her hair. One of your get some drinks. We'll sit out on the terrace."

"Mom you are only wearing your robe."

"Are you embarrassed if I'm only wearing my robe Baker?"

"Not at all Mrs Wellington. You are in a home situation and you guys have long treated me as family. But if Pru is embarrassed at me seeing you just in your robe I'll leave."

"No it's okay," Pru said. "Actually thinking about it you'd not be interested even if mom sat nude in her chair."

"Shall we all sit nude on the terrace?"

"Mom!" yelled her daughters.

Ronnie said she'd get the wine but Baker was not to start talking about American until she was back with them.

* * *

A few days later Baker was having coffee in the Haymarket Shopping Center when a woman called, "Oh hi Baker, may I sit with you."

He jumped to his feet and said, "Good afternoon Lady Chamberlain. That olive color of your dress really suits you with your long dark hair."

"Why thank you Baker. You always were a gentleman. May I tell Rose I met you?"

"Yes of course but she wouldn't be particularly interested. She was girl oriented until James Essex won her affection."

"Well James was in big trouble over drunk driving and so Rose dropped him. I'm sure she would be pleased to see you," Lady Chamberlain said, looking at Baker admiringly.

They said and chatted and as she was leaving she said, "Come home with me and give some sparkle to Rose who's just moping around."

"That could be a bad move because I really don't think she likes me much."

"Oh. Well what if I send her over to see you. Would she be welcome?"

"Oh god yes Lady Chamberlain. Rose is such a lovely personality, such a lovely young woman."

Lady Chamberlain smiled and left. Her husband, who was knighted two years ago for service to industry and the arts, was chairman and a principal shareholder of highly specialized pharmaceutical company.

Baker visited some male friends and they played tennis. He arrived home late and his mom said, "Rose Chamberlain called and seemed disappointed when I said you were out. I invited her to dinner."

"Did that embarrass you when she said coldly, no thank you?"

"Actually she said thank you, how lovely and asked what could she bring? I said just a beautiful smile would be sufficient. She sounded quite excited at being asked to dinner. You best shower because you smell sweaty. Hurry up because she'll be here around six."

So, thought Baker, waggling his flaccid dick in the torrent of shower water. Snotty-nosed Rose was missing being fucked and he was the only guy of her close associates left in the city over summer she believed will be the best for the job. Well she'll be disappointed when he failed to respond to her self-centered wiles. That bitch had been displaying lesbian tendencies until Jimmy moved in on her for a bet. However he must have found she was okay to have stuck with her for several months.

Baker went out to find Rose had already arrived.

He halted shocked and stared at her.

Her mouth widened and she stared at him.

"Hi Rose."

"God if you haven't half changed," she smiled.

"You're looking beautiful Rose."

Baker's delighted mother beamed. She was mouthing 'Kiss' at him.

"I suppose I ought to kiss you," Baker mumbled and he heard his mother groan despairingly.

"Yes of course."

She was soft and smelt good and her tits appeared to be pulling Baker hard in against her.

"Oooh."

"Sorry."

"No I like it. A big kiss please."

Baker delivered and whispered, "You are so deserving of being fucked."

"God Baker, how gross," she said, breaking away from him and smoothing down her skirt. He watched her heaving tits and only then remembered she's just called him gross.

"I'm only just back from America," he said, attempting to look humble.

"Meaning?"

"I-I have no idea."

The humble look must have been accepted as an apology because she smiled and gentle rebuked him, "You're a naughty boy Baker Reynolds but you are exciting me."

Baker looked to where his mom had been standing but she'd gone.

"Rose I have this overwhelming interest in you. I keep thinking of your creamy thighs wrapped around me," he said, making it up as he attempted to further pacify her.

Rose looked behind her wildly and appeared relieved to find his mother had gone to the kitchen.

"Baker you can't say things like that to me."

"Why not?"

That confused her and she finally said, "Because."

"Then what do you want me to say to you?"

She paused to think and then asked how did he know she had creaming thighs.

"Because you have pale skin. Is your pussy large or small?"

She looked shocked and gurgled.

"Well?"

"I can't reply with any certainty. Perhaps it adjusts. Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah would you like a drink?"

"Yes please. I've really been thrown into a wobble. Might I have a whisky, on the rocks?"

"Certainly. It has been an enormous pleasure you visiting me Rose. Having said that will you now run home as soon as I leave the room?"

"No I'll stay, wondering if this is what they call one of life's experiences."

Baker's father Athol arrived carrying a whisky and followed by his son carrying a whisky and a beer.

Athol looked at Rose and said, "Who are you?"

"Rose."

He looked at her tits and said she was a very attractive young woman. "Welcome to our home."

"Thank you sir."

"Look call me Athol. What does daddy do?"

"He's a businessman."

"Oh jolly good show."

"Dad Rose's father is Sir Alec Chamberlain."

"Well I be. Then what are you doing here Rose?"

"Mom invited her to dinner. I knew Rose at school and last year her mom Lady Chamberlain hired me to teach her to become more computer literate."

"Ah well that just about does with the preliminaries. I'm the managing partner of a group of engineer consultants."

"I knew you must be someone of importance."

"Oh Rose, you must visit us more often," Athol smiled.

Later after a very successful evening Baker walked with Rose to her VW Beetle.

"I've had such a lovely time," Rose said, stopping to kiss Athol. "I hope to see you again but if we are to date could I ask you something?"

"Yes of course and I do wish to date you."

"Could we take it much more slowly? You appear hell-bent on bedding me."

Baker sighed and said yes of course, he'd back off and exert less pressure.

"Oh thank you Baker you darling man."

"Um how long is it likely to be before you are ready to have sex with me?"

"Oh quite some time I'm afraid. It won't be until this Saturday when mummy and daddy will be away in France and the housekeeper and the cook will also be away. We will be free to engage in wall-to-wall sex. How does that sound?"

"Baby it sounds great. I suggest on Saturday you oil those creamy thighs and your tits."

"Oooh you naughty man. Very well. I'm really going to enjoy spending the next month rutting with you. Shall we take shared accommodation at university?"

"Yeah providing those creamy thighs remain open to me."

"They will providing you prove you are a stallion."

"Come on Saturday," Baker drooled.

THE END

12