Hot Young Ass Harvester

Story Info
Bisexual escapades with local young sluts.
3k words
4.15
74.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cocktopia
Cocktopia
21 Followers

It only took three visits to chat up the 18 year old gay boy at the takeaway. Both of the first two times my cock was semi rigid in my jeans, a warm twitching presence nestled against my balls.

He was flirty from the beginning, obviously liking the attention. On the third visit I made my move and arranged to pick him up after his shift ended. It was simple:

"When do you get off?"

"Two."

"Want to meet up? You can get off again at two thirty..."

I met him, he minced over to my car and got in. In a short fast drive he was at the apartment. I let him in and sent him off to have a shower. While he showered, I stripped naked and played with my cock. It was getting rock hard already just at the thought of ripping up his tight young asshole and blowing a load in his girly mouth.

As I heard the shower get turned off I went through to the corridor and as soon as he came out of the bathroom, I pounced on him. Our hot wet mouths squashed together as I frenched him, one of my arms wrapped around his slender waist as my other hand tore the towel off his crotch and cupped his boyish cock and balls. His little cock was already stiff, drooling precum as I continued to tongue his mouth. As he moaned, I grabbed him by his nipples and dragged him to the bedroom. Pushing him on his back down on to the bed I sucked hard on each of his nipples, his flat hairless chest incredibly sexy as it still had drops of water scattered across it. Then it was his turn.

My cock had swelled to its full nine inches, its thick concrete veiny rod throbbing. After a final deep frenching I kept his mouth open with my hand and pushed my cock head into his gasping mouth. Instantly, he was licking the head and shaft, his thin fingers rubbing my asshole and massaging my balls. I fed more of my cock into his mouth and down his throat- he was going to get a rough workout today.

After he settled in to a good fast action, moaning as his head bobbed up and down on my cock, I tore him off my cock and threw him on to his stomach. He arched his back and spread his ass like a slut, and that just made me more savage! I slapped his ass, hard, over and over again. Then and only then I slid up his body, put my cockhead on his straining anus and pushed in.

He squealed like a baby, and begged me to use lube. I kept invading his asshole regardless but after a few seconds I relented. With his boyish ass still impaled on my cockhead, I held him close and shuffled across the bed to my bedside table. Grabbing up the spicy oil from where it sat I squirted some all over my exposed cock. As the warm tingle from the oil spread across my shaft I used the oil as lubricant and shoved my whole huge man-cock into his boy hole, his boypussy stretched to breaking point at the invasion.

After he finished screaming in pain and pleasure I started pushing the final inches in. Now my big balls were gently slapping back and forth on his own little cock and nuts as my cock continued to fill his anal cavity. He looked so hot trapped below me.

I reached round and grabbed each of his nipples, pinching them hard and rolling them in my fingertips. Then he said in a low moan,

"Fuck me like your bitch daddy! Fill me up! Breed me daddy!"

So I did.

I plunged into his ass with each downstroke, the oil and his ass juices making the rapid fucking easier and easier. Soon my cock, rock hard already, was popping every vein, pulsing upward ready to blow... I pushed him down into the quilt, and sank my cock balls deep into his tight teen anus one more time, then streams of cum shot out of me, like gunfire into his asshole as he screamed and writhed. A final series of twitches and my cock, still hard, slid out of his hole with a plop.

Flipping him over again I engulfed his almost hairless cock and balls in my mouth, sucking on his meat as hard as I could. His little balls tightened and then his boy cock was filling my mouth with his nut cream, thin ropes sliding down my throat as I kept sucking. Doing that to him made my cock stiffen again and after quickly wiping it on the sheets I stuck it into his mouth, this time I grabbed his head and facefucked him, quickly orgasming again.

Less cum came out and it was almost painful this time but hearing him slurp and gulp my semen down made it all worthwhile.

I picked him up and carried him back to the bathroom and ran the shower. Putting him in first to clean up, I washed my cock and balls in the handbasin. As I did so seeing him indistinctly through the steamed up shower glass got me horny for his tight ass again and I invaded the shower.

"Soap me," I commanded him and he rushed to obey, kissing and licking my cock, balls, asshole and nipples as he soaped me up. As the shower water washed us clean I pulled on his nipples again to guide him then turned him round, his palms on the tiles by the taps, as nuzzled my thick cock into his ass cheeks.

Then with a surge I put my cock into his ass once more, this time in a long more gentle push. I was rewarded with a long low moan from him, and, young guy that he was, his cock was full and stiff again. Gently massaging it until he shot his load into my hand, I rubbed his cum all over his face and told him to eat it off my fingers as I continued my slow assfuck. Then I shot my load into his boypussy.

I left him to finish up and went through to the lounge, putting on a an arty porno with plenty of cocksucking- I knew he'd like the fem type cock worship... And that was his future with me- a willing cockslave whenever I needed a boypussy.

He wiggled through and sat next to me, freshfaced from the shower. I pulled my towel aside, pointed at the cock worship on the video, then pointed at my stiffening horse cock.

"Worship it," I told him.

His soft mouth covered my cockhead and I let him amuse himself with my warm rod. He coated in his saliva, his cat tongue and pearly little teeth lightly raking over the swollen iron-hard cock and its twisted veins. Enough. Pulling his head up I kissed him and sucked on his throat, then moved down to his nipples again- I couldn't resist those raspberry tit nubs on his smooth hairless chest. His ass was too sore for me to fuck again, so I laid him out on the rug and sat over him, dropping my nutsack into his gaping mouth before sliding my cockhead back and forth on his tongue as I pumped my dick. Finally, with pins and needles racing up and down my shaft, I shot a few small blobs of cum on to his face, and let him lick my half-stiff cock clean. He had served me well- and he would again.

***

I watched her work at the supermarket, the unflattering track suit uniform straining over her fat globular tits and tight ass. She was a curvy little bitch, just 19 years old, a slight swollen belly and bubble ass complimenting her swaying natural melons. Young, fresh faced, cupid lips and gorgeous dark eyes- this was a mouth, pussy and ass I was going to plough the fuck out of!

I made sure I was a regular visitor for a good long time before striking up a proper conversation, chatting her up very slow and sure.

I waited out some casual boyfriend and made my move one night when I accidentally on purpose was down at the shopping centre at the right time- talking with her until her shift ended then buying her a coffee.

Then... nothing.

Slow and steady.

Two more times we just met for a drink, before I even asked her out. She initially couldn't imagine what an older man like me would see in her so I still kept it casual. Soon enough we were at the local bar, me buying her spirits and listening to her pour out her life story. All I could think about was tit fucking those luscious globes, sucking on the nipples, eating out her hairy teen pussy before shoving my fat cock deep into her, breeding her before anally taking her slow and deep...

The bar was closing. I'd already found out from her that she lived with a school friend in some dump nearby. I calmly drove her home, waiting to see if my hunch was right...

It was.

We got to right outside her house before she told me,

"Let's go to your place instead."

Immediately, I took her to my home. I'd cleaned it up in preparation.

That first night I just wanted to own her and make her mine body and soul. I didn't want any more deep and meaningful, and due to her youth and frustrations neither did she.

Almost as we entered the lounge through the front door she was frenching me, her mint-scented mouth and swirling tongue clumsy but hot and passionate. I let her continue as I stripped her stupid tracksuit off, leaving her in surprisingly sexy pink lingerie- lacy and a size too small which had her fat melon tits spilling out, showing off huge aureoles and nipples.

My cock went rock hard and stayed that way...

Pulling her tits out of her bra, I left the bra on her chest- pushing those overflowing soft tits out.

I licked and nibbled her nipples- I knew from those aureoles that her tits were like two extra clits and I could hear her teen cunt bubbling as I sucked on those two huge paps.

Her tits were beautifully shaped, and at eighteen years old her flesh was firm and creamy.

No unsightly veins, no sag- like two massive scoops of tit ice cream. Sucking harder now, she was so lost in lust she pulled her panties off and let the sodden lingerie drop to the floor.

Cunt juice was dribbling out of her vagina and she rubbed her wet cunt on my leg like a bitch in heat as I started chewing harder on her nipples.

At that point she grabbed my cock and started trying to force it into her cunt. I let her, pushing her up against the wall then lifting her up off the ground- getting her legs wrapped around me as my giant cock went straight into her womb.

She was so wet there was no friction, it was like plunging my cock into a bowl of hot water. Gradually her thicker juices leaked out as I fucked her like a maniac. Her heat was almost painful as she came, then came again as I shifted position and dropped her on my cock- literally impaling her with her full weight driving her cunt down on my iron rod.

Then despite the lack of friction my cock twitched and spurted as I shot a huge load inside this hot young bitch. Letting down on to the ground, I forced her down on her knees.

"Clean my cock," was my simple command.

She sucked my whole still stiff cock into her young mouth and slurped and sucked until I really was clean. Then I lifted her up again and turned her round.

"Grab your ankles."

She bent further over, her heavy tits swinging. I loved every part of what I could see: her round ass parted, her cunt shining with my cum and her juices, her curly sparse pussy hair soaking wet, her rosebud asshole winking at me...

I lined my cock up with that asshole...

"I never got fucked there," she whined.

Like I gave a fuck about that.

With a quick thrust into her pussy, I lathered up my cock, pulled out and pressed it at her asshole.

"Loosen up baby," I cooed to her like a pimp.

Which was appropriate. I was going to fuck the shit out of this little young bitch then breed her up.

My cock slid into her virgin ass quite easily- she had made a shitting action to widen her ass bud which helped her take my massive cock. But it was still fantastically fucking tight, just the way I like it.

I fucked her asshole slow and deep, this was a training mission. After a little while she settled down and started getting as comfortable as she could. I blew a load in that impossibly tight ass and pulled out. Then I took her to the bathroom so we could clean up. After, I wrapped a towel around my waist and took her to bed. She was still naked at that point.

Under the covers, I pushed two fingers into her pussy. She liked that, but she pushed one of her tits into my mouth. She was a titsucking addict.

I tried pinching her other nipple.

Some titsucking fat titted girls liked the pain, some didn't.

She loved it.

Her cunt bubbled again, spurting around my fingers. I had another experienced trick for this naïve little cunt.

Sliding my fingers slightly further in, I found the sweet spot under her mound- and that sent her into a screaming orgasm. In the process her screams and clenching cunt got my cock steel bar hard again. I moved on top of her and took her missionary position, sucking her nipples into my mouth and chewing each of them, then leaning back and grabbing both of those huge tits together at the same time, massaging them as my cock finished off her pussy. I pulled out of her cunt this time and moved up to her face.

"Do you wanna shoot on me like in a porno?" the innocent little slut asked.

I answered her by starting to jerk myself off, but she stopped me and took over, one hand cupping my ballsack as her other hand whipped up and down my cock.

This was something she'd done before, that's for sure.

In no time she was licking and sucking my cock head, nibbling at it as she kept pumping me.

Seconds later she had engulfed my cock head and let me shoot my load into her mouth.

Then I heard what I love more than anything else when someone sucks my hard cock- the gulping swallowing sound of a slut choking down my hot cum.

She sucked me dry.

Then I slid my cock free and presented her my balls. She took her cue and licked and sucked them too. Her eyes widened as she saw my cock twitch into stiffness again. I lay down next to her in bed and rubbed my cockhead in her pussy opening and jerked off my cock.

She moaned and sucked at my nipples as I kept rubbing my cock head at her pussy opening, frotting myself in her soaking mess of a cunt until I let out grunts and moans- shooting a final big load all over her pussy.

As I lay there recovering I watched this hot young slut scrape up cum from her pussy and eat it off her fingers. Mischievously she offered me some, widening her eyes in surprise as I ate it.

"Oh man that's so hot!"

"Next time I fill your mouth with my cum, we'll French kiss and swap the cum in our mouths!"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah baby. Now turn around. I'm gonna fuck you doggy style and finger your ass."

And that's exactly what I did.

After blowing the load in her teen pussy I slid out and watched her curvy nubile flesh still quivering and her puffy fat cunt lips still throbbing from the hard fucking. Each pulse of her pussy sent a little dribble of my cum out of her. It was hot as fuck.

The next morning I woke her up by rubbing my warm rubbery cock on her mouth until she started nibbling on it, and then I made sure she was licking it properly, sucking and wetting it with her saliva as she avidly milked my hard member. Then it was time for the main event- my morning titfuck with her silky fat melons, perfectly upholstered.

I pulled each of her udders by the nipples, being careful to be fairly gentle to begin with. I needn't have worried since she started moaning "harder" as I milked her globes. Then I put my spit slick cock between her mams and started sawing, pumping that soft creamy flesh with my dick.

She pushed her tits together for me, letting me brace myself with my arms. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, licking and nipping at my cockhead each time it pushed at her chin. With a quick wiggle she repositioned slightly- now the spongy head of my veiny rod was splashing down into her drooling mouth, mashing her lips...

I sped up, making it quick this time...

Then I was spurting cum up and down her face, into her warm mouth and all over her tit globes, glazing them like donuts.

As my cock shrank I laid down on her, my cum forming a layer of lubrication between us.

Nestling into her I waited patiently for my cock to harden again. It wouldn't take very long with the sweet smell of her now dripping wet cunt and her lustful loving staring eyes. Then I felt her little hands pawing at my balls and she slid under the sheets, sucking my cock hard and licking the cum off its shaft.

I followed her round under the covers, threw them back, and put my cock straight into her dripping snatch from behind. I was going to breed this hot young cunt come what may.

Cocktopia
Cocktopia
21 Followers