Hotbeds Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers

'On the contrary,' I said, 'Everything is perfect.'

And, indeed it was, and continued so, for the rest of the weekend, for the next weekend, and for all the weekends that I was not on duty, for the rest of the year. There were even a few times when one or other of the daughters were also at home, and without any awkwardness and with their blessing, Joanna and I enjoyed each other to the full.

Once more, and for the last time, then, I will describe a last encounter. My last love-making with Joanna. And it was love that we were making, for we had confessed as much, so that I had even taken the final step and proposed. I had a pleasant vision of our settling into a country cottage not too far from the grammar school I would be teaching in. But she had tactfully refused. There was not only an age difference but also there were practical problems. If she remarried Geoffrey's liberal allowance would vanish and she did not relish having to live on and assist her daughters out of a teacher's salary. The car would have to go for a start. Further, she would not find such a life sufficiently interesting, since we would not be in bed all the time, and even that might pall eventually.

I gained a place on a teacher training course at a northern university (another reason for Joanna's reluctance to splice the knot), and gave a term's notice. So, in September I travelled from my parents' house and she picked me up from the nearest station.

We were relaxed together, regretful that we must part, but reconciled to doing so. The girls were absent, firmly affianced by this time and in employment in London.

Our love-making was unhurried, more compassion than passion, but after she had come four times clitorally and I had come within her, she said, 'You know, there is one last thing. You have so often drunk my comings, but I have never drunk yours. You have filled my cunt but not my mouth. I have absorbed you into my womb, but not into my stomach. Is it possible to suck your spermen out of you?'

I assured her that it certainly was, and that that would be a wonderful last event, and I lay on my back and she positioned herself to receive my penis between her lips. Her breasts rested against my stomach. She held my cock and took it into her mouth, resting it on her tongue. Then, tentatively at first, she moved her head up and down. My penis slid back and forth between her teeth or was pouched within a cheek. She sucked and licked with fervour and quite soon I was patting her shoulder to indicate I was about to come.

She sucked still harder and I spunked abundantly. She gulped and gulped, lips tight round my shaft to prevent leakage, and the whole ejaculate went down. Then she withdrew her mouth and slurped up any last residue.

'Now I have you inside me again and anew,' she said. 'You will go into my blood and all round my body. Some of you will always now be in me, through my vangina and throat.'

Next day she ran me to the station. We kissed decorously and shook hands.

My life changed. A few months later I was a secondary teacher.

Of course, my sexual adventures continued. Perhaps I will record them in due course.

NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers
12