Hotel

Story Info
A night of passion ahead of you.
1.3k words
4.24
22.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taxi stops outside the hotel in Gatwick and I get out and hold the door open for you, extending my hand to help you out. You swing your legs out of the taxi and they inadvertently rub against my leg. I look at you with a cheeky smile and take your hand which I gently squeeze. As you get out, I get a delicious peak down your top at your full, creamy white breasts. You stand up and straighten your clothes, pulling your satin top taut over your breasts. I have been closely watching you the entire time and give you a stare so erotic, it makes you shiver. A warm flush of excitement creeps into your cheeks and goose pimples rise up on your arms.

We walk together closely up the steps towards the luxurious hotel, and you smile up at me for going to so much trouble for you. I answer by sliding my hand around your waist, pulling you tight against my hip. We walk in together this way, our bodies rubbing against each other.

I open the heavy doors for you and gesture for you to walk in first and as you pass I quickly squeeze your ass, making you jump through the door in surprise. You turn to give me a mock stern look and march ahead, this makes me chuckle, I love it when you play games. And I also love the opportunity you have given me to watch you as you walk. Your ass and legs look so enticing in those tight, burgundy velvet flares, and my cock unwittingly stirs inside my trousers.

You stand waiting for me in the middle of the lobby, and, regardless of everyone, I take you into my arms so you feel what you have aroused in me and I kiss your mouth quick and hard....a promise of what was to come.

We walk over to the reception, where the receptionist, an uptight, prude lady, has been watching us the whole time, a severe look on her face. You take one look at me and my cocky smile and you know that I am going to make a bit of fun at her, by flaunting our desire. I ask with a mocking politeness for our key, staring the woman straight in the eye. She hands me the key to our room with a badly disguised disgust and coldly asks if we will be requiring a table for dinner. I pull you hard against me, and say "No thank you, I think we'll skip straight to dessert". I then lead you away, but not before savouring the woman's flustered shock and embarrassment.

When we get into the room, you scold me for teasing the lady, saying "You deserve a good spanking" to which I reply gruffly, "Yes please". All laughter dies on your lips, and with a suddenness that shocks me, you push me down onto the coffee table, the ashtray falling carelessly onto the floor.

You get into my lap and press your mouth hungrily against mine. Your aggressive passion both surprises and arouses me and I reach up to grasp the back of your head, forcing you harder against my mouth, our tongues, hot and wet, tangle and slide against each other, our breath exploding in each other's mouths, as our passion escalates. Your hand lightly grazes my inner thigh, making me buck and it travels up towards my straining cock. You gently press it, you can feel it, hot and throbbing through the material. I moan in to your mouth, and then bury my head into your neck, while your hands claw through my hair.

My hand finds the hem of your top and slips underneath, running my hand over your smooth, hot stomach and fondling your full, aching breasts through your bra, tweaking the nipples and making you arch against me, pushing your breast into my palm. I move to lift your top off, I’m going to do you right there but you suddenly get up.

I look up at you questioningly, but also can't help admiring your hair in wild disarray and your nipples proudly poking through your top. You don't speak, You just smile promisingly, taking my hand, you lead me into the bathroom and stand before the spa. Your back is to me and I slowly slide my hands around your waist, pulling you hard against me where you can feel my cock pressing eagerly against your ass.

I play with your breasts through your top, our bodies rubbing against each other. You turn your head and lick my mouth, and then my neck. You breath against your ear "I want you".

I quickly swivel you around and yank your top over your head, then I remove your bra so you are free before me. You eagerly remove my shirt, wanting to feel yourself against my bare skin so much. We resume our fevered kissing, your sharp nipples rubbing against my chest, I place my hand in the small of your back and force your crotch against my hardness making you gasp. Your hands travel to the waist band of my trousers and unsnap them and tug them down , I kick them away roughly, almost contemptuously. I return the favour, by running my hands over your ass and pull down your trousers and panties, until we are both naked.

You lean forward and start sucking and kissing at my chest as your hand slips between my legs to play with my cock. You tease and rub the head. You feel my chest rise and fall quickly against your mouth as you slowly and firmly rub and squeeze up and down. My hands play with your breasts and then move down your sensitive sides which makes you shudder, and further down into your hot, damp curls. I start to rub and play with your clit, glorying at the slickness, and as you start to rub me harder, I react in kind, till our rhythms match.

Just when i start to feel us both reaching the peak, I duck my arm under your knees and carry you into the bubbling spa. The heat and pounding rhythm of the bubbles only accentuates our need for each other. We rub our wet bodies together, I squeeze at your breasts, and you can feel me throbbing against your leg.

Finally, you just can't take any more and push me against the back of the spa, and before I know it, you are astride me and have pushed yourself hard onto my cock. The sudden pleasure from my entrance into you makes me moan. You grip the edge of the spa for support and start to move fast. Your clit grinding against me, You move up and down my cock. I grab your ass and push myself into you hard, encouraging you to go harder and faster. You oblige, squeezing me tight into you, grabbing my head and shoving your breasts into my face, as you go harder and harder.

Our panting quickens as we both feel each other getting closer, You keep on grinding, the pleasure is almost too much you feel like screaming. You hear me gasping, pleading and imploring you to keep going. I squeeze your ass, and with one last long hard push, I spill into you and you do actually scream as the amazing, sharp sensations rocket through us.

You sigh heavily, pressing your forehead against mine, and I kiss you on your open lips. You feel like you don't want to move but you eventually climb off of me and I immediately miss the weight of your body on mine.

We get out of the spa and grab a fluffy towel each and enjoy teasing each other, drying each other, rubbing the towels up and down each other with a delightful abrasion.

I look at you, you look at me, and we both run into the bedroom and fall upon the bed, making love all night.

The next morning, we're tired but wonderfully relaxed and as we walk passed the receptionist you say "My compliments to the Chef, the dessert was amazing" and we leave the hotel laughing uncontrollably at her flushed face.