Hotel

Story Info
Hotel guest becomes an unwilling porn star!
2.1k words
3.84
182.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived back at the hotel late following a long day at work. I called in at a restaurant on the way home and was looking forward to winding down and getting some sleep. The small company I work for send me all over the country repairing and servicing their products. My boss is a bit tight with money and usually books me into a cheap dingy hotel, tonight was no exception, in fact this was probably the worst. I was propositioned by several girls as I walked down the street outside the hotel which made me realise where most of the hotel's business came from. I smiled and politely declined their offers as I am young, married and faithful. My good looks have always negated the need to pay for sex in the past and now I had a loving wife I was more than content with my sex life.

After changing into some more casual clothes I decided a strong whiskey was needed to wind down from the busy day. I didn't fancy roaming the streets looking for a pub so I popped down to the hotel bar, where I found a few couples drinking, mostly business type men and scantily clad females. I was half way down my second double when I noticed a couple of women pointing at me and giggling from across the bar, one was in her twenties the other aged thirty-something. Both were rather attractive, the younger one was slim with long blonde hair and the other was of large frame but well proportioned.

I continued drinking and watched the girls call over the barman, whom I think ran the place as he had checked me in earlier. They asked him something, again pointing at me, the conversation went on and he nodded to them. Finally they gave him some money and left, the barman put the money in his pocket and smiled at me.

I finished my drink and was thinking of retiring when the barman brings me another drink, saying, "the girls said they like you and told me get you whatever you were drinking." Well I was puzzled but grateful. I stared at the large drink as I felt the effects of the first two doubles coming on. Half an hour later I wobbled out of the bar and up to my room, where I quickly found the bed and collapsed into a deep sleep.

I woke suddenly to a click and a sense of cold metal around my wrists. Somebody was in the room, my hands were push over my head, I couldn't separate them. I quickly realised I was wearing handcuffs. I could feel a rope with my hands, which was being pulled so my fingers touched the headboard. I pulled my legs up to defend myself only to find them caught in a noose that tightened as I pulled. A voice told me to be quiet, it was a woman. It was dark but I could see two figures moving around me, one of them sat on my legs as I felt something being attached to my ankles, I could hear what sounded like a ratchet as my legs were gradually pulled straight and my body stretched. I started shouting but I was instantly silenced by a blanket pressed against my mouth.

"We will gag you if you make any more noise," said the woman as she twisted the handcuffs causing a belt of sharp pain to shoot through me. I bit my teeth and held back my scream.

Next my eyes were covered and a strap passed around my head and under my chin. The room light was then switched on and I realised that the blindfold was a white cloth that allowed light to pass through but left me totally blind.

"What do you want?" I said quietly.

"We want your body, your cock," said the woman, with that my trousers were undone and pulled down. My T-shirt was pulled over my head and up my arms. I laid there stretched out in just my underpants. I was shaking with fear and my heart was thumping.

"If a girl wanted to have sex with me then why didn't she ask?" I puzzled to myself. I enjoy sex but the lack of control was scaring me. "Ok," I thought as I tried to calm myself, "I'm going to be raped by two women, things aren't so bad, my wife need never find out." At that point things did get worst, I was aware of the other person moving around the room, then there was a flash and the sound of a camera winding on. "A Camera!" I thought, "no I don't want photos," my marriage suddenly felt threatened but what could I do?

The next thing I knew was a tongue working its way up my leg and then a second one on my other leg, inching higher and higher. I was so shit scared that sex was the last thing on my mind but when they started nibbling my balls and cock through my undies I found myself fighting the idea of being aroused. Two snips later and I was naked. My cock was then engulfed by a warm wetness, her tongue flicked around the head of my cock inside her mouth. The other tongue worked its way up to my chest and around my nipples. My cock felt air again as the first mouth withdrew and moved down to my balls. The second mouth took over the sucking. This was becoming more and more difficult to control due to the expert attention I was receiving and the alcohol running through my mind.

Eventually I started to grow inside her mouth, which in turn increased the sensation causing more rapid growth. I was fully erect when they pulled away from the bed. Another flash then more clicks as I lay there pulling at the restraints. I was willing my hard on to dissipate so I was no longer any use to them but it was now hard as rock waiting for more attention in total defiance of my wishes. More attention didn't take long to arrive as one girl crawled up my body on all fours, her boobs swinging across me as she moved further up so eventually I could feel her long hair and her nipples rubbing across my face. She ground her pussy into my balls using my cock to part her lips and rub her clit up and down the full length of my shaft.

She whispered in my ear that she was going to fuck my brains out. I struggled a bit more but she grabbed the cuffs again and I froze in pain. She reached down pushing my cock into the entrance of her pussy and then stopped moving. I laid there absolutely still waiting for her next move.

"Are you getting this?" she said.

"Yes its recording now," the other girl answered. I was horrified that I was being filmed, this was much worse than I had thought.

The girl began her decent onto me as she shouted, "fuck me you bastard," but I was the one being fucked by this very energetic girl. The bed creaked and groaned as I grabbed the rope to stop the cuffs digging into my wrists as much. She forced her tongue into my mouth and then her tit. I just laid there and accepted all the frustration she released on me.

What seemed like half an hour later she jumped up, spun around and slipped me back inside her, this time holding on to my legs. She was bouncing the full length of my cock and I was rapidly approaching an orgasm, sensing this she suddenly jumped off the bed and left me alone twitching. I was so desperate to cum it hurt but I could do nothing to relieve myself. Minutes past and my cock was starting to lose interest when she leaped back on the bed and slipped me back inside her. My mind was spinning, her tongue was in my mouth again as she slowed right down to a slow motion screw.

I popped out of her again but this time when she grabbed my cock, re-entry seemed much tougher. She slowly inched her way down my shaft stretching the foreskin causing more pain. What was she doing to me? I let out a moan in pain, but she responded by whispering in my ear to be quiet.

"I hope this hurts you as much as it hurts me, your big cock sliding up my tight ass is what men like you pay so much to see," she whispered sternly as she started to raise the tempo, but she was wrong about me, I'd never bought any dirty videos although I have seen a couple at a friends house once. I certainly didn't want to become a porn star. She was making me feel guilty for being a man and that it was all my fault!

A little while later I was approaching climax again but just as before she sensed it and jumped off the bed again. The girls discussed the best position of the tripods as I laid there with a raging hard on. The ratchet was released and both legs pulled apart to each corner of the bed and re-tightened. The bed started moving again as she moved back up my legs. This time it was the other girl, I could feel her extra weight as she sat on my cock forcing me into the bed. She dragged her nails down my chest and stomach causing me to tense up. All the pain and the discomfort seemed to be prolonging my climax but at the same time heightening my senses.

The next thing I remember happening was the other girl joining in by straddling my face and forcing my noise into her pussy.

"Lick me," she commanded and I did. I tasted her sweet young pussy as the older girl fucked my cock. They both were moaning a lot, probably just for the camera. The slim girl on my face screamed her climax to the world then left me to breath flesh air again as the big girl changed positions stretching my foreskin like the first girl did as she too eased her tight ass down onto my extremely hard cock. I could feel myself tensing up as I was about to shoot but these girls were good at their job and I was left to cool down again.

After another frustrating period of no action they both mounted the bed on each side of me. My cock slipped into one mouth then the other, they seemed to be fighting over it as their hands roamed up and down my inner thighs and under my balls. My cock was so hard from the sucking but when a finger started to play with my anus it must have lurched another inch into her mouth, her friend acknowledged this reflex action by saying how much I must like it, but it was just a reflex response and I had no control to prevent the arousal.

"Lets see him shoot for us shall we," she said out loud, with that she took over the sucking and I felt her finger rubbing my anus again this time with more conviction. By now I could feel my climax approaching, I was still fighting it as I didn't want to be filmed cumming but it was inevitable and when she forced her finger into me and touched my G spot I came immediately, first shooting into her mouth then all over as she waved my cock about and finally back in the mouth of the other girl presumably. I must have cum wads, I could feel it landing on my chest and stomach. She must have received a good dousing because I felt her wet hair dragging over my naked body.

After they had packed up, one girl left and the other warned me that if I reported tonight's events then a copy of the video and photos would be sent to my work and home. I told her I wouldn't, hoping she would release me but she didn't, she just headed for the door saying, "you can keep the cuffs as a souvenir, I'll send up room service for you."

"Let me go you bitch!" I shouted back.

"I'll not bother then! See if I care." She left without even shutting the door. I laid there squirming, pulling on the restraints but eventually falling asleep.