Hotel Adventures

Story Info
A long weekend in a hotel leads to some erotic fun
1k words
3.71
16.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One

We arrived at the hotel late afternoon and after checking in we made our way up to our superior room on the third floor. The room was spacious with a large bed, seating area and a bottle of champagne and chocolates were waiting for us. We freshened up and get ready for dinner. Lynn wore a beautiful black dress that hung just above the knee and with her new hair colour looked amazing and very sexy. As she stood looking out the window, I couldn't help myself and came up behind her and lifted her dress up and pressed my hand on her pussy. She had decided not to wear knickers and this got me excited and my cock was now throbbing. I unzipped my trousers, freed my cock from my pants and pushed my cock deep into her wet pussy. She parted her legs a little more giving me better access as I fucked her hard and fast. I was tempted to slip the dress straps off her shoulder so as to bare her breasts at the window but before I could do so I felt the cum in my cock rise and explode inside her pussy. Lynn's pussy tightened around my cock as she felt my cum shoot into her and let out a groan as she climaxed. We cleaned ourselves up and headed for dinner.

After dinner we headed out for a few drinks in the local bars taking in some music. We were not late returning to the hotel and we were looking forward to trying out some purchases we had made for the long weekend away. Once in our room, we opened the champagne and it was not long before Lynn was feeling the effects of the drink consumed when we were out and now the champagne was hitting home. She picked up her bag and told me to lie on the bed as she disappeared into the toilet. I climbed on to the bed, still dressed and waited on her appearing. The door opened and Lynn walked out dressed in a tight black rubber dress. She walked across to the bed dragging a chair that she picked up along the way and straddled it seductively before sitting down resting her arms across its back.

She asked me if I had a hard on and I replied that I did. She got off the chair and spun it round and sat back down. She then placed her hand on her tits and ran them down to her pussy. She spread her legs wide and shuffled her bum to the edge of the chair. She stroked her pussy through the rubber whilst holding my gaze. I moved my hand towards my rock hard cock with the intention of playing with it whilst watching my wife. Lynn noticed what I was about to do and told me to stop. She got off the chair and picked something from the bag and came and stood beside me. Lynn grabbed my arm and placed it above my head, then the other. Quickly I felt my wrists being bound ad then pulled towards the headboard and fastened to it. Lynn the returned to the chair and sat back down. She then said that I could only watch now as she peeled down the top of her dress to reveal her tits. She groped her own tits for a minute or two again holding my gaze. She then stood up and peeled the dress right down and stepped out of it. She reached into the bag and pulled out a very big vibrator.

She sat back down and spread her legs to reveal her trimmed pussy which was nearly bald except for a very thin lie of pubic hair above her clitoris. I could only watch as she leant back and holding the vibrator in her right hand pushed its tip into her pussy. She informed me that her pussy was very wet and was looking forward to fucking herself with the dildo. She then pushed it further in and started to work it in and out. Lynn was moaning every time she pushed it in and asked me if I was enjoying the view. I replied that I was but my cock was about to burst. Lynn continued to fuck herself and I could tell from her facial expression that she was about to cum. She was moving the vibrator faster and faster and told me she was going to cum and let out a gasp as she did so.

She stood up and walked to my side and ran the cum soaked vibrator across my lips. I could taste my wife and my cock was twitching. Lynn noticed and bent over and swallowed my cock. I could feel the cum rise but she stood back up before I shot my load in her mouth. She then climbed on the bed and straddled me. She took hold of my hard cock and eased it into her wet pussy. She slowly started to fuck me and I knew I was not going to last long. Lynn could sense this as well and leaned forward to whisper in my ear that I was to cum in her pussy and fucked me hard and fast whilst moaning very loudly. I felt her pussy tighten as she orgasmed again which in turn made me cum. We lay there for a moment before Lynn reached up and untied my hands. She rolled off to my side and lay there silently.

The walls in the hotel were quite thin as we soon realised the couple next door were hard at it. We listened as the female was groaning and we could make out that she was telling her partner to fuck her harder. I felt myself getting turned on and my cock was regaining it hardness. I kneeled up and got in between Lynn's legs. I placed my cock against Lynn's pussy and my cock was now brick hard. We could still hear the couple shagging and Lynn asked if I thought they could have heard us. I said I would think so as we could hear them very easily. This seemed to turn Lynn on as she started to moan as I started to slide in and out of her pussy. It was not long before I came again and it was obvious next door had finished too. We wondered who was in room 303 and whether we could find out before we drifted off to sleep.