Hotel Ambush

Story Info
A woman pays for her husband's mistakes.
1.5k words
2.99
68.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Sharon knew Hilda was in her room alone and Tommy was due to fly in that evening to meet her. Through her connections at the hotel, it wasn't difficult for Sharon to find out Hilda's room number. The plan was to make their move early so they had plenty of time to fuck with the stone princess before her doting husband arrived.

At precisely 10am, Sam and Sharon took the elevator up to the twenty-third floor and made their way to Hilda's room. After checking to make sure they were alone in the corridor, Sharon rapped softly on the door and announced, "Room service!" loud enough for Hilda to hear. Sam stood to the side of the door so he wouldn't be seen in case Hilda decided to peer through the peephole.

Being the stupid trusting twat that she was, Hilda opened the door, only to be blitzed and pushed back into her room by a forceful Sharon, followed by a masked Sam, who carried a black duffel bag. As expected, Hilda began to scream, but Sharon quickly stuffed her wet dirty panties in Hilda's mouth, having removed them from her luscious body just minutes before on the way up in the elevator, and just minutes after taking a piss and not wiping herself.

Sam was able to pull out the desk chair as Sharon wrestled with Hilda, and then he grabbed her and threw her in the chair as Hilda grunted in horror.

As Sam was tying Hilda's skinny arms behind the back of the chair with twine he had removed from the duffel bag, Sharon positioned herself in front of Hilda.

"Now, I'm only going to give you one shot at this," Sharon said as she stood and looked down at the skinny bitch. I'm going to remove my pissy panties from your mouth so we can have a bit of a conversation. If you are able to talk softly with me, everything may work out to your advantage. But if you scream, my friend and I here may be inclined to cut stick pins and needles in your ugly tits until you bleed to death. Do you think you can control yourself, Hilda?" Sharon asked softly.

Hilda nodded vigorously with her eyes wide open.

"Okay. We'll give it a go then," Sharon said as she reached out and pulled her soiled panties from Hilda's gullet.

"Who the fuck are you people?" Hilda said with rage in her voice.

"Never mind who the fuck we are," Sharon spat. "All you need to know is that we are here because your husband is an oozing dickhead and needs to be taught a lesson."

The Ice Princess was looking more angry than frightened. "What does that have to do with me? He isn't even here! Get out of my room!"

At this point, Sam, who remained silent, reached his hands around Hilda's shoulders and yanked her expensive blouse open, sending buttons flying and exposing her pale pink bra and puny breasts to Sharon's gaze. Sharon smiled sadistically and looked up at Sam, knowing he was getting hard at the thought of carrying out the fantasy they had both shared so many times before.

Sharon reached out and flipped Hilda's small but perky tits out of the top of her bra. "There, that's better," Sharon said with satisfaction.

"Look, take what you want," Hilda said, this time with more fear than anger in her tone. "My purse is in the bathroom. Just please don't do this..."

This was precisely what Sam and Sharon wanted. They wanted to hear her grovel. Sharon stepped back from Hilda and pulled her black tank top over her head, revealing her own pink bra that was a brighter pink than Hilda's. In addition, Sharon's big womanly tits were much fuller and gorgeous than Hilda's small orbs that hung pathetically from her chest.

Hilda's eyes widened as Sharon moved closer to her, so close that Hilda could smell her. Sharon and Sam had fucked three times that morning, completely charged by the excitement of their mission, and neither one of them had showered afterward. They wanted to be ripe and aromatic as they put Tommy's wife through the ringer they were about to put her through.

Sam stuck his tongue through his face mask as Sharon leaned over Hilda to kiss him with her open mouth, dropping her sweaty tits in Hilda's face. Hilda started to protest, but Sam wrapped his hands around her neck and applied pressure as he tongue fucked Sharon's mouth. Hilda got the message without a word being spoken and immediately got quiet as she endured Sharon's heavy tits rubbing in her face.

"You like that, bitch?" Sharon said. As she teased Hilda with her tits, Sharon's hands moved to Sam's crotch, pulling down his zipper and reaching in to pull out his fat meat.

"If you like that, maybe you'll like this, too," Sharon said as she motioned Sam to step in front of Hilda.

"Slap her ugly face with it," Sharon said. Sam obliged and grabbed his stiff dick with his left hand. Taking a step toward her, he roughly banged his cock meat across Hilda's nose and rubbed his stinky balls in her face, balls that were still wet with juice from Sharon's cunt. Sharon stepped near Sam and latched her mouth to his nipple as he continued to abuse the tied-up bitch's face with his crotch.

After what seemed like an eternity to Hilda, Sam finally stopped and motioned Sharon to finish undressing. Sam sat on the bed and removed his shoes and socks and then pushed his smelly foot into Hilda's face.

"Arrgh," Hilda cried as she tried desperately to turn her face away. Sharon giggled as Sam removed his foot and motioned the now naked Sharon to get on the bed with him.

Sharon kneeled on the end of the bed so that her voluptuous ass was in line so Sam could fuck her while he stood in front of Hilda.

"Watch this, Hilda," Sharon taunted. "You're about to see how a man can really fuck, not like that pussy of a husband you have. I bet Tommy can't even get his dick hard anymore for your unkempt cunt."

Sam then reached into his duffel bag and removed a large black dildo and two fat nipple clamps. The invading couple had not paid any attention to Hilda's cunt up until then, but now Sam reached between Hilda's legs and both women could hear a rip as Sam tore her panties from her body.

"Why are you doing this to me?" cried the housewife

"Because we fucking hate your douche bag of a husband and we figured it would be more fun making him suffer by making you suffer," Sharon said, and then spat in Hilda's face. Sam grinned as Sharon's saliva dripped down Hilda's forehead into her eyes.

Sharon watched as Sam shoved the fake black dick into Hilda's mouth, and then smiled as he pushed it up her hole. Hilda resisted, but then relented, and Sam and Sharon were both surprised as they realized there was a piece of Hilda that was enjoying this sordid abuse. They knew she wouldn't enjoy it for long, though.

Sam then picked up one of the nipple clamps and clicked it a few times in front of Hilda's face, making sure she knew its strength. Just before he clamped to her left tit, he thought about her reaction and stuffed Sharon's panties back into Hilda's mouth.

Hilda screamed through the panties as the clamp closed around her tit, and tears ran down her face as he applied the second clamp to her other mammary.

Sharon reassumed her position on the bed, and Sam spit a big wad on Sharon's dirty asshole before sliding his fat cock all the way into her anal passage. Sharon moaned and begged him to pound her shithole as Sam reached around to strum Sharon's clit as he fucked her hard. It didn't take long for both of them to explode in complete rapture.

When Sam pulled out, Sharon positioned herself over Hilda's lap as Sam held her tits and sucked her tongue into his mouth.

"Now you get your prize," Sharon moaned as she pushed Sam's cum from her asshole right onto Hilda's lap, making out with Sam as she did so. Hilda could not have been more repulsed, which is exactly what Sam and Sharon wanted.

It was late, and their work was done. They kept Hilda tied to the chair as they dressed and then took several photos of their handiwork. They took a photo of the large black dildo hanging out of Hilda's cunt, and they took a photo of the clamps on her pathetic tits, and they took a photo of the brown and milky white fluids all over Hilda's lap. Finally, they photographed Hilda's utter look of shock on her face. They then wiped the room clean of their prints, got dressed, removed the clamps and the dildo, and got the hell out of there.