Hotel and Handcuffs

Story Info
Sarah's hotel rendezvous with teasing, then pleasing.
3.2k words
4.14
25.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah showed up at the hotel a good half hour before her lover had specified. She wanted enough time to calm her nerves and familiarize herself with the glamour of the five-star hotel, and she thought helping herself to a double of something alcoholic from the hotel bar would be just the way to kill two birds with one stone. Sliding onto a padded barstool, she ordered her drink and reached into her purse for the note tucked inside.

It didn't take her long to re-read the handwritten message penned on the page in her hands - after all, it was only 8 words long:

"Oceanfront Hotel. 7 PM. You won't regret it."

Jake wasn't usually one to be so secretive, and Sarah's heart raced in her chest as her mind whirled, wondering just exactly what her long-time coworker and short-time companion had planned for the two of them. Obviously, it was something above the level of their normal weekend trysts - those were pleasant enough, of course, but Jake had never before been so mysterious, or spendy, for that matter.

After the last remnants of her drink slipped past her lips, Sarah set the glass down and analyzed her reflection in the mirror that ran from floor-to-ceiling behind the bar. She smiled at the buxom blonde that gazed back at her, and adjusted her bangs slightly with one hand. Her sea-green eyes, just a little too large for her otherwise pretty face, seemed to twinkle in the soft bar-lighting. She knew she wouldn't be winning any beauty pageants, but then again, she didn't know many pageant winners that had her set of curves, or the animalistic hunger for sex that drove her to first seduce and then bewitch her current lover with her more-than-adequate feminine charms.

She left the bar and headed for the front desk, hips swaying sexily. She could feel the eyes of the bartender tracking her progress out the door, hungrily eyeing her tight ass and slender legs as they flexed with every step of her cherry-red high heels. If her matching miniskirt were cut any higher, she wouldn't be able to take a step without fear of flashing her matching red thong to the entire bar. As it was, she still had to tread carefully to make sure nothing...unbecoming of a lady...showed to those patrons sprawled in booths and tables on either side of her path out of the bar.

Just like in her previous hotel rendezvous, Sarah found a room key at the front desk, waiting under her name. The clerk, a curvy brunette who could give even Sarah a run for her money in the cleavage department, gave her a conspiratorial wink as she directed her to the bank of elevators across the lobby. Without any luggage to speak of, the bevy of bellhops at the main entrance didn't bother to approach her, but instead hungrily eyed her from head to toe as her heels clicked across the marble floor and into the elevator awaiting her command.

In only a few minutes, Sarah was inside the hotel room, enjoying the scene laid out before her. The bedside lamps were dimmed to a pale pink glow by the scarf-like material draped over the top of them. The effect left the corners of the room in shadow, emphasizing the bed and all of its promises for the evening. It took Sarah a moment to realize soft music was playing courtesy of a laptop sitting on a desk in the far corner. Some unfamiliar singer crooning out an old jazz ballad. Nothing obtrusive to distract her from her fun. Sarah realized that Jake had picked up on some of her past cues and was really pulling out all the stops this evening. Just as she started to wonder when her absent lover would arrive, her eyes were drawn to the paper folded and placed neatly in the middle of the bedspread.

With a trembling hand, Sarah opened the note, slightly longer than the last missive from her lover:

There's a bottle of bubbly waiting for you in the bathroom. Have a glass, and then undress yourself all the way. Take the two sets of handcuffs from the bedside drawer, and use a pair to cuff each wrist to the headboard. Soon after, I'll arrive to have my way with you. I won't uncuff you until you and I are BOTH satisfied. -J

Setting the note down, Sarah pulled open the bedside table and gasped at the two sets of padded handcuffs that slid forward in the drawer. The short chains connecting the two velvet-covered steel rings on each pair twinkled in the dim light, as did the small key she now noticed visibly centered on the top of the nightstand. She fished out a pair and was surprised at how heavy and solid it felt inside its padded sleeves. These weren't some flimsy toy that she'd be able to wrest her way out of once she clicked them around the slats in the headboard - only the key would set her free from these shackles.

Sarah decided a drink was definitely in order, and strolled into the bathroom, the handcuffs still clutched in one hand. She set it down near the two champagne glasses on the counter, right next to the ice-bucket in which an open bottle of champagne chilled. She didn't know a thing about champagne, but the bottle certainly looked expensive as she poured herself a flute and took a small sip. The cool bite of the sparkling wine on the back of her tongue made her smile as she thought through the implications of the note. She would be bound to the bed, completely naked. She would be unable to fend off anything done to her, powerless to resist any touch or caress on her body. Any invasion at all. And with that thought, Sarah kicked off her heels and began to undress.

Back at the bed, and completely nude, Sarah hesitated for a moment, as goosebumps rippled across her smooth, bare flesh. Once more she considered what she was doing, and what it would mean. Finally, she crawled under the covers, to try to keep at least a shred of dignity in her situation, and before she could chicken out, quickly wrapped one handcuff around her left wrist and then carefully ratcheted the other end tightly around one of the vertical bars of the headboard. She tugged once at the bar, testing it, and tensed slightly when it didn't budge. Before her alcohol-boosted nerve left her, she clapped the other handcuff to her right wrist and then with a small stretch of her already-handcuffed arm, clicked it into place just far enough down the headboard so her arms were outstretched at an angle away from her body. The twisting motion of this latest action was enough to pull the thick comforter down below her shoulders, leaving her breasts exposed to the air. Her nipples started to crinkle, but Sarah couldn't tell whether it was from the chill of the hotel room air conditioning, or the increased tingling sensation she felt between her legs with every passing moment.

As she lay there waiting, Sarah begin to wonder how long it would be before Jake showed up to have his way with her handcuffed body. She squirmed a little, testing her bonds, but found them just as solid as before. She was just starting to have second thoughts about the whole situation when she heard a card slide into the door, followed by the whir of the electronic lock. The door swung open, but although she craned her neck, she still couldn't tell who was there, as they had yet to step inside the hotel room. For a split second, she panicked, worried that some maid was coming by for a turn-down service, and the sense of relief she felt when she heard his voice was almost as strong as the butterflies in her stomach.

"Hello, Sarah. Are you ready for me?"

Voice trembling, she answered Jake with a soft, "Yes." Jake strode into the room, letting the door shut quietly behind him. Sarah noticed the backpack slung over the shoulder of his expensive suit, and looked at her lover with a question in her eyes.

Jake pretended not to notice, and set the bag down at the foot of the bed. He looked over his delicious blonde, arms stretched out but resting easily on the bed on either side of her head. He walked over and gave an exploratory tug on each handcuff, ensuring they were tightly locked to the headboard on both sides. Only then did he pick up the handcuff key and drop it in the drawer, sliding it shut with a bump of his hip.

"We won't be needing that for a while, will we?" he asked. Eyes wide, Sarah shook her head no, suddenly at a loss for words. Jake smiled, glancing down at the pale pink areolas still crinkling on each large breast in front of him. "What have we here? Oh no, this won't do at all." And with that, he grabbed the covers with both hands and yanked them down to the foot of the bed. Sarah instinctively squirmed, tucking her legs together and twisting away to hide her uncovered nakedness, but the handcuffs would only let her twist an embarrassingly small distance before pulling her up short. Jake placed his hand lightly on her upturned hip and gently pressed her body back down against the bed. Slowly, soothingly, he ran his hand down the outside of her leg, talking to her all the while. His voice comforted, encouraged, let her know that even though she was bound to the bed, she had nothing to fear from him. He made it abundantly clear he was there to pleasure her and seek pleasure in return, not to instill fear or pain. At least, not much of either.

With that, Jake reached into the bag for the first time, and pulled out a blindfold. In actuality, it was just one of those elastic sleeping masks that can be adjusted to fit around anyone's head, and while fumbling with the straps, he saw a little bit of panic creep back into Sarah's eyes. He calmed her again, explaining that the blindfold was just temporary, to help increase the anticipation, but Sarah could decide whether or not to wear it, if she was truly afraid. After a moment's thought, Sarah finally nodded for him to put it on. He cinched it tight around her head - tight enough that she could not work it loose without one of her now-unavailable hands, and just like that, Sarah was limited to just her other 4 senses.

She heard him shuffling around at the foot of the bed, and realized he was undressing. Some other noises clearly meant Jake was taking something else out of the backpack, but she couldn't make out the details from the soft rustling sounds he was making. Suddenly, Sarah felt his weight settle onto the mattress next to her, and her body shifted nervously back and forth in anticipation of whatever was coming next.

She didn't have to wait long to feel the feather's delicate touch stroke along her neck, and down into the cleavage between her sizable breasts. It didn't tickle, quite, but was moving with a purpose, brushing against her skin in ways that raised goosebumps again, and caused her to arch her back to try to make better contact with its soft touch. A groan in appreciation escaped her lips as the feather shifted to one nipple and then the other in an attempt to tease her. The feather continued on, running up and down her sides and across her taut stomach, once or twice even drawing down to her upper thighs. It never dipped any lower though, despite Sarah instinctively lifting her hips towards the soft tickle to make contact with the area of her body that wanted it the most.

As the feather lifted away from her body, Sarah moaned again, waiting for it to tantalize and tease her once again. She jumped when instead of the feather, the chill of an ice cube kissed her collarbone. An drop of icy moisture was left behind as the ice cube was drawn across to the small cup of her neck. It traveled across her skin, slowly but continuously, leaving behind a path of cool, chilled flesh in its wake. Sarah sucked in a breath as it worked its way down between her breasts, circling around her nipples but never quite making contact. Then it continued lower, across her belly, and lower still, headed straight for the heat burning between her legs.

Sarah tried futilely to hold her legs together against the onslaught of the ice cube, fighting Jake's attempts to spread them apart until he was forced to crawl between her legs and wedge them apart with his thighs. He removed the ice cube from her skin and then gently, oh so gently, dabbed it once, twice, three times against her clit, before sliding his body down and breathing warmly across the area that just seconds before had received the shocking cold contact of the ice cube. Sarah moaned as his tongue flicked out and lapped at her lips and clitoris, and then jerked again as his hand deftly brought the ice cube back in contact with her sensitive pussy. He continued alternating warm, wet licks of his tongue with the bracing chill of the ice cube until it started to melt away from the contact of his hand and her heat. After one last tease, Jake tossed away the melting ice cube and bore down with his tongue, tasting the sweet juices that had started to emanate from the ripening flower in front of him. He inhaled the aroma of her nectar and gave a moan of his own as he felt Sarah's legs squeeze together, pinning his head between them as firmly as her legs would allow. She started to groan as he attacked her clit with his tongue, lapping and flicking and teasing as she squirmed against his mouth. As he slipped two fingers inside her, Sarah's back arched and she bore down against her lover as much as the handcuffs would allow, on the primal edge of overwhelming pleasure. The constant tease of his tongue, combined with the twisting, twirling fingers inside her, continued to send waves of pleasure outward from her dripping cunt until a twitching climax left her legs shuddering and her breath hot and short.

Jake's cock, rock-hard and pulsing with need, brushed briefly against Sarah's pussy as he climbed to his knees and reached towards her head to remove the blindfold. She blinked in the sudden light, dim as it was, and her arms twitched as she made an effort to pull her lover's head down for a kiss, only to find their movement impeded by the handcuffs still restraining her. A moan of desire escaped her lips, bringing a smile to Jake's face. With a sign of acquiescence, he leaned in, lowering his head enough to brush his lips against hers, testing and teasing her until her mouth parted and her tongue flicked out to meet his own just above the surface of her panting lips. She felt his member brush once again against her clit, and her eyes widened as another flash of pleasure washed over her. Sarah lifted her hips, straining to deepen the contact, but Jake reacted just as quickly, pulling his own hips back slightly, teasing her once again. This time, she cried out, begging him to fuck her, and once again Jake smiled at the control and power he had over the situation.

He reached down and adjusted his rod so that the head brushed against her lips, spreading her moistness across its tip. Sarah moaned, jerked her arms again in an aborted effort to grab the source of all this teasing and pull it into herself, only to be brought up short once again. Her whine of frustration, tinged with lust, made Jake's cock grown even more solid as he continued to work its length up and down her lips. With a gentle slowness, he lowered his hips towards his helplessly bound lover, until she felt his cock slide into her wetness, inch by agonizing inch. In a span that seemed both endless and all too quickly over, Jake bottomed out against her pelvis, his cock buried deep inside her warm, inviting center. He kissed her again, his body remaining completely motionless as he reveled in the feel of her velvet-soft interior wrapped around his achingly hard cock.

Still locked at the lips, Jake slowly pulled himself out of her, feeling the whimper escape her mouth as her pussy struggled valiantly to hold him inside her. He reversed direction quickly, sliding back into her, angling to force himself as deep inside her warm snatch as he could possibly reach, until the tip of his cock caught deep inside her and forced a gasp from her mouth against his own.

Suddenly, with no warning, he started driving himself in and out of her, reaching down with his hands to lift her hips slightly so as to better angle himself inside her now-drenched center. Sarah's eyes widened and her breathing turned to rapid gasps as his cock's motion sent jolts of fire through her body, while the probing head of her lover's rod sought out those spots inside that triggered wave after wave of pleasure. Her arms strained at the handcuffs in an attempt to grab his legs and pull him closer, her hands clenching and unclenching in the futility of being unable to grip his flesh in response to the furious action of his body pounding down, inside, and through her. She choked back unintelligible words as her moans grew louder and louder, and suddenly screamed and her body was a live wire under his hands as every muscle spasmed in ecstasy. As her pussy pulsed and clenched around his cock, Jake slammed into her twice, then quickly three more times, and then spasmed himself, his cock spurting inside her as he pulled her hips against his own and thrust himself as deeply as he could into the center of her being.

Satisfied and arms trembling, Jake lowered his body, head now resting on her heaving chest, bodies still intertwined and unable to move as the exhaustion of the dual climaxes set in. Finally, the clink of the handcuff chain made him raise his head and he saw her trying, without avail, to pull her arms down from their bound position. Still semi-hard inside her, he reached over and pulled the key from the drawer, gently unlocking both of her wrists. With a sigh that was part relief and part exhausted pleasure, Sarah pulled her arms down around him, gripping him close, and gathered his head back down to one breast. As his tongue lapped lazily at one taut nipple, her breath caught in her throat once again, and slowly, from above his head, whispered, "That was incredible. And next time, it's your turn in the cuffs." Jake nodded his head in agreement, seemingly too exhausted even to speak, and laid there in his lover's arms until they regained enough energy to begin round two of their hotel rendezvous.