Hotel: Bellman

Story Info
He carries her luggage. Her missing leg steals his heart.
2.1k words
4.48
18.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a hotel doorman, I see new people all the time. I love the variety. The hotel is upscale along the coast and the people, especially the women, are unusually beautiful.

"Morning," I say with a tip of my hat to the woman wearing snug, tan designer slacks and a white blouse unbuttoned a little extra. She smiles in a sensual way and I feel a rush through my body. I pickup the two suitcases and a pair of crutches and follow her willingly. The seat of her slacks outlines her shapely hips nicely and I watch the rounded orbs sway gracefully with each step. As we walk, I allow myself to look at other parts of her and notice what appears to be a metal pipe where her ankle should be. I had assumed the crutches might be for a sprained ankle, but now I consider the possibility she is wearing a prosthetic leg. I study her gait and am unable to answer the question of how much of her leg might be missing.

We step into the elevator and I push eleven.

"Beautiful day," I say, making idle conversation, but hoping for more.

"Yes."

I see her checking me out, her eyes scan me from head to foot and back up. She appears to be thirty, a year older than I am, maybe the same. Her eyes study my face. I wonder how I am scoring. I already know she is at least a ten on my scale, maybe an eleven since I noticed the pipe.

"Your first stay with us?"

"Yes. I need a break."

The door opens and we walk silently down the hallway to 1123. I push the cardkey in the slot and listen to the thick thud of the lock then open the door. I open the luggage rack and place the suitcases on it. I can feel her standing close by as I straighten up.

"I'll take the crutches," she whispers.

I explain the amenities of the room and hotel for a few minutes while watching her holding the crutches.

"Is there anything else?" I smile knowing other services I would love to offer.

"Robert," she beings having read my nametag. "Ah, thank you for being nice to me." Her hand touches my shoulder and she smiles.

"My pleasure. It is rare I see someone as lovely as you." I know it is a bullshit line since I see woman with her beauty all the time, just none missing a leg. I watch her feet as I finish speaking.

She looks down as she pulls the cuff of the pants up slightly exposing more of the metal. She lightly raps twice with her knuckle on something hard on her thigh. "Yeah-h," she drawls. "It's not so bad."

My heart skips a beat as I realize her leg is missing above the knee. "You walk so well, I almost didn't notice."

"Do you still think I'm beautiful ... now that you know?"

"Yes ma'am. A little thing like that wouldn't keep me away." I chuckle.

"Call me Leah. You're sweet to say that. My husband left me because...." She looks at me and touches my chest lightly.

"Fool."

"That was my feeling exactly. Listen Robert, we don't know each other ... I don't even know if you are seeing someone." She pauses and sees my head shaking from side to side. "Maybe we could have a drink later, you know, after you get off work."

"Sure-e," I say excitedly, looking at my watch then at her face. "Half an hour?"

"That'd be perfect. I'll have a chance to shower and change. Would you mind if I don't wear my leg ... just use my crutches?"

"Shit no." The words just blurt out without thought. She giggles as I try to recover. "Sorry. Of course, I'd love it if you use your crutches." I hope she doesn't see my growing bulge. I also hope it goes away enough other guests won't see it.

"I'll be here. I can't wait."

I smile with excitement as I close the door behind me.

-

My shift mercifully ends and I hurry to the locker room to change out of my uniform. I curse for only having a pair of well-worn jeans and a black polo shirt. I watch in the mirror as I comb a few extra strokes at the piece of hair that won't stay in place. It continues to be out of place. I shrug my shoulders as I resign my looks to what they are.

I knock on the door and wait with anticipation. My heart pounds hard. It feels like it will burst through my chest and fall on the floor. The door at last opens.

"Hi Robert."

I stare at her wearing a blue blouse and a black skirt that covers about half of her thighs. The left leg is not visible. The right foot wears a black low-heal pump.

"Do I pass inspection?" she teases.

"Oh yeah-h."

I follow her into the room and the door clicks shut behind us. She stops and turns toward me. Her hand returns to my chest and I feel her breath against my face just before she kisses me deeply for a long moment.

"Whew," she exclaims. "I needed a kiss real-l bad." She giggles.

"You look great this way ... much nicer than with the leg." I don't know where words came from and I wonder if I misspoke.

"Really?"

"I hope I didn't say anything wrong."

"No Robert, not at all. I just haven't heard anyone say that, but I like it."

She leans closer and kisses me again. This time I hold the small of her back and return the kiss. I feel the piece of thigh move against me as the kiss continues. The crutches fall to the floor and a little of her weight transfers to me as she balances on one foot. My hand slides lower and cups an ass cheek. She grinds lightly against me, not rejecting my touch.

"I'd love to kiss you everywhere," I whisper into her mouth.

"Wow." Her face pulls back slightly so she can watch my face. Her smile covers most of her face.

"I bet you taste as wonderful as you are beautiful."

"Wow, wow. He didn't like to do that."

"His loss I guess."

"Honey, I think we might enjoy each other. You're making my pussy quite wet."

"My cock is responding nicely to you."

Her hand rubs the front of my jeans the along the swollen shaft. "My, my. I do like nasty words." She unsnaps my waistband and shoves the zipper down. Her hand works inside my briefs and holds me. "Great cock. I wonder what it will feel like in my cunt." She giggles. "We can do that later. Now, I think we are both wanting to kiss each other all over."

"Yeah." I reach down and grab the end of the short piece of thigh. "Like this." I rub it gently. "It feels nice." I feel it move against my hand and she nods.

I sit on the edge of the bed and undress while watching her suggestively pull her skirt up a little and model by twisting left and right. The skirt moves higher and I see her stump for the first time. It wavers back and forth next to the white boy-cut panties. I wonder if she shaves. I hope so. The skirt falls along the long leg as she unbuttons the blouse. There is no bra and her breasts fall free. She teases the nipples and they stand nicely.

The blouse falls to the floor and she hops away from the skirt circling around her foot. Now she's wearing only the panties and shoe. Her hands rest against her hips and she looks me over. The stump lifts and waves at me.

"I see parts begging me," I tease. "There's still one hiding."

"Maybe you can uncover it."

She hops closer. I smell her wonderful aroma. I can tell I will enjoy the flavor. My hands reach out and pull at the thin fabric, exposing bare skin slowly. Soon I see the shaved skin of her mound. I leave the panties around the top of the thighs and drag a finger over the mound.

"I like it this way," I whisper as my finger drags lightly though the slit then I touch my tongue. "Hmmm ... good." I lean forward and kiss along the folds of skin.

"You're making my knee weak." She giggles.

With a single hop, she sits beside me and pushes the panties over her foot. With s small kick, shoe thuds to the floor.

"There ... all naked."

She lies back and leaves her foot close to her hip, the knee wavering in the air. Her hands play with her breasts and she smiles at me.

"Fantastic," I tell her. "A playground to behold and enjoy."

I pull her hips until my face buries between her thighs. I feel her stump stroking my face. I thrust my tongue deep and lap the full length ending with a kiss of her clitoris. She rubs her crotch over my mouth and moans. I lap again and she continues to rub.

"My cunt thanks your tongue."

A hand slides from her ass to the short stump and rubs. She moves the stump against my palm as I continue to fondle.

"Ah-h," she suddenly moans.

I feel her pussy squeeze my tongue a few times. I insert two fingers and search for her spot. I find it and she responds nicely. I press firmly and she roars sounds without words. I feel her contract around my fingers and I maintain the touch. I look and she is tugging her breasts in all directions. Her leg moves over my shoulder, the foot flat against my back.

"Oh god, oh god-d," she screams as her hips bounce off the bed driving her crotch forcefully against my face. "Oh-h god-d." Her hand slaps the bed a few times. "Enough, enough." She begins to relax and the foot moves from my back.

"You're hired," she teases. "Where have-e you been?" She giggles. "I hope that's not the last time you eat me."

"Heavens no-o. I love the way you taste ... and your stump against my face is wonderful."

"I have a feeling I won't be wearing my leg much."

"Not ever around me ... please."

She rolled onto her side with the stump on top resting against the other thigh. Her face rested on an upturned hand and looked at me.

"How did I get so lucky?" she asks. "You're so handsome, love to eat my cunt, and love than I have one leg."

I move so our faces are together and kiss her deeply. Her nipples rub against mine and I savor the feel of her single leg against my legs. Our toes play.

"I can't believe you don't have someone in your life," I whisper as my hand cups her breast.

"Maybe I was waiting for you."

"I'm glad. You're a dream and I don't want to wake."

Her stump rubs my thigh then against my erection. It continues. "Let me fuck your cock with my stump." The soft end continues to stroke the full length nicer than my hand ever has. She smiles as my eyes close and my mouth falls open slightly. A small groan escapes as I launch the first stream. She continues and I do too until there is no more.

She kisses down my body to find her hand now holding my waning erection covered in thick cream. She takes me in her mouth and sucks, letting the cream drain along her tongue and down her throat in soft gulps.

"Delicious," she says as a fingertip pushes a large drop from her face into her mouth.

"Glad you like it. That was a marvelous way to come."

"Yeah, my stump's a real pleasure toy." She giggles. "I do enjoy having it off."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh, a dark secret of mine. I hope you don't mind."

"Hardly."

She rolls onto her side, her face on the upturned hand as before. Her hand holds the stump, rubbing the end letting the flesh move and the shape change. She watches my face for a while in silence.

"I only tell you that because I hope we...."

"I don't have any ties here, nothing that would keep me from moving."

"Yeah-h. I'll be here for the week. I think we should consider what happens after that." She pauses. "I'm interested what has started. I think it will only get better."