Hotel Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
slave suffers more torments at Master's command.
2.1k words
4.24
137.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladysub
ladysub
38 Followers

I awoke to an almost painful pressure in my bladder. Some wicked part of my brain reminded me of the safety releases on the handcuffs, that I could easily go use the bathroom instead of wetting myself, but I knew that my Master would know. I don't know how He would know, but He would. He always knows. Secondary to the discomfort of my bladder was a dull, aching throb in my nipples, reminding me that the woman had clamped them before she left. I looked down at my poor nips and saw the areolas bulging out around the ends of the clamps, my poor nipples compressed and out of sight inside of them.

I laid on the bed, thinking of my Master, wishing I had performed better the night before. I thought of the pleasure on His face when He received a glowing report from the woman He had sent here. I wondered if this day in humiliation and bondage was all of my punishment or if there was still more to come. My pleasant thoughts were interrupted by the pain of my distended bladder. I did not know how long I had been lost in thought, I didn't even know what time it was. I knew I was going to have to wet myself again. I had never wanted anything so badly as I wanted my Master to come back through the door at that moment. I thought about trying to wait until Master came back, but not knowing what time it was, I didn't know how long it would be until Master returned.

I closed my eyes and twisted slightly onto my side, pulling my knees up just a little bit. Breathing out slowly and letting my body go limp, I relaxed to let my urine out. At first it would not come and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to go. Suddenly my bladder let go and I felt the warmth flood my diaper. Humiliated, happy that no one was there to witness me wetting, I filled my second diaper that day. I hoped that I would please my Master with my obedience and my shame.

As the stream of my urine thinned to a trickle and stopped, I heard the hotel room door open and close. I turned back onto my back to see a man, a bit younger than my Master, quite broad through the shoulders and narrow at the hips. He had very short dark blond hair, and his face was attractive, just sharp enough to keep him from being "pretty". He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me silently for a moment. As he stared, he slowly stalked closer to me, his eyes searing me with their intensity. His gaze raked over my naked breasts so hard I wished I could pull my hands down and cover them. I almost physically felt his eyes stop when they reached my newly wetted diaper. I felt myself blush violently as he reached out to touch the soaked diaper.

"How many times have you wet yourself today, nasty, naughty slut?" He asked quietly, but firmly enough the thought of not answering never occurred to me. "Twice, Sir." I replied, my face surely a very deep red.

"How does that make you feel, wicked slut?"

"Like a child, Sir. Like a naughty little child." staring down at his legs, avoiding his face, I wondered how much more humiliation this day could possibly hold for me.

"That's good, because I hear you behaved like a naughty little child." He picked up the glass from the nightstand and went into the bathroom. When he came back with the full glass, I picked up my head and accepted the straw into my mouth and drank until there was no more. After the glass was empty, he set it down on the nightstand and walked to where Master's duffle bag was. He pulled from it a clean diaper and two smaller objects that, from my position, I couldn't tell what they were. Trying to figure out what this man had in store for me, a knot of fear pulled tight in my gut.

When the man drew closer to me, he set the items down next to me on the bed and went to the bathroom. I closed my eyes for a moment, almost afraid to see what he had brought. When I opened my eyes, I wished I had not. As if it were not humiliating enough to be forced to wear and wet in a diaper and be changed by strangers, this man had set out a jar of adult glycerin suppositories and the largest pre-packaged enema I had ever seen before. It was nothing compared to some of the 2- and 3-quart enemas Master had given me, but it was larger than your standard Fleet. The man came back with a washcloth and smiled when he saw me staring at the suppositories and enema. I looked at him, silently pleading with him not to do this to me.

"Your Master asked me to come here because he knows I can humiliate a bad slut slave. Maybe next time you'll think twice before you misbehave." his grin was quickly approaching a smirk. He was enjoying this!

"Please..." the word slipped out before I could stop it.

"Please what? Shall I tell your Master that you asked me not to do this? Shall I offer to take you to task for misbehaving here today?" I shook my head vehemently, afraid to say anything else. "Not another word, then." He picked up the diaper, suppositories and enema and went to stand between my legs at the foot of the bed. He loosened the diaper and, rolling me slightly to the side, removed it and put it in the trash. Leaving me on my side, I felt his fingers spread my bottom cheeks and push a suppository into my anus, then another. I heard him uncap the enema, and felt the coolness of the slender, lubed nozzle sliding up my bum. I felt the cool water rush into me as he squeezed it out of the packaged enema. After he removed the nozzle, I felt him push two more suppositories into me. Quickly, he slid a clean diaper under me, pushed me back onto my back and fastened it firmly. He pulled a chair to the foot of the bed and just sat there, watching me. My anus began to itch almost immediately from the glycerin. While I could feel the slight pressure of the enema inside me, I knew that I had retained far larger ones, and I resolved NOT to soil myself in front of this man. I would retain it until my Master returned.

I don't know how long I lay there, feeling the man's eyes watching me, studying me, with the cramps and pressure building in my gut, the irritation of the glycerin driving me mad. I clenched hard against the urge to expel. I fought it with everything I had. I cried out loud when I felt the first of the water leak out. Helpless, I lay there, bound to the bed, as my body disobeyed me and expelled the water and the remaining glycerin that the hateful man had forced inside of me. To my despair, when the last of the water had been released into the diaper, I felt my bowels reacting to the glycerin. As I lay there soiling myself, unable to stop, I cried. I cried in humiliation, shame and I cried for my Master. As I lay on the bed, sobbing quietly, I heard the man moving around, and felt his hands loosen the diaper around my hips. Crossing my ankles and raising my legs as the woman had done, the man wiped me off with the unsoiled front part of the diaper, and then finished cleaning me with what felt like warm, damp paper towels. When he put my legs back down, I had mostly stopped crying. Cheeks still wet with my tears, I opened my eyes to see what he would do next.

I watched him approach me at the side of the bed, unzip the zipper on his jeans and expose to me one of the largest cocks I'd seen that wasn't in a picture or a movie. It was easily 9 or 10 inches long, and I knew I wouldn't be able to fit my hand around it. Watching me, he moved closer to me. I turned my head and parted my lips slightly, wetting them with the tip of my tongue. The man leaned against the bed and thrust his prick between my lips. I opened my mouth wide as he shoved his cock in and out of my mouth, only gagging a little as he pushed it deep into my throat and withdrew again. Watching my mouth stretch around his fat cock, he reached out and grasped the nipple clamps that were still pinching into me. The moment he touched them the numbness that had set in disappeared. When he opened them and released my nipples, they instantly awoke into burning pain as the blood began to flow through them again. I sucked in air as well as I could around the cock in my mouth and wished I could cry out with the pain. As I continued to suck his cock, he leaned over me, reaching for my crotch. I spread my thighs to allow him access to my body. I felt him push his finger into my bottom, rubbing something cool and slick into it.

"Wet my cock good, little slut. It's going right up your ass." I looked up at him quickly, my mouth still working his cock. I started letting the saliva pool in my mouth instead of swallowing it when I could, hoping to get his huge dick wet enough to ease his entry into my ass. Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and told me "Turn over, slut, on your belly." Twisting my wrists in the cuffs, I turned over as quickly as I could. I planted my knees in the mattress and thrust my bottom up into the air. From nowhere, the man's hand landed on my ass twice, three times, delivering sharp, stinging slaps.

"I said on your belly, bitch. I didn't tell you to stick your ass up." instantly, I pushed my knees out from under me and dropped onto the bed. My aching, throbbing nipples pressed into the bed, making me gasp with the sensation. The man reached over me and grabbed a couple of pillows from the bed, thrusting them violently under my hips. I felt his hands grasp my hips roughly, and I put everything I had into relaxing my body and relaxing my bottom.

I felt the man's thick cock head press against my anus for a moment, then push inside. I gasped out loud with the pain of his huge cock pushing into my unprepared ass, then cried out again as he pushed it deeper inside of me. Slowly, steadily, he pushed the length of his cock into me, for what felt like forever, until his balls were resting against my smooth cunt. I lay there panting softly as he pulled it most of the way back out and thrust it in again. As he slid the full length of his cock back into me, I cried out in renewed pain. As he rammed into me over and over, I could feel the muscles clamping down on him begin to relax, and the pain eased. I felt like I lay there forever while he pounded into my body. Finally, I felt him stiffen behind me, and heard his muffled groan as he filled my ass with his hot cum.

My ass felt strangely empty when the man withdrew his softening cock from it. Following his quiet directions, I turned over onto my back again and he put a new diaper under my hips again and fastened it firmly. He picked up the glass from the nightstand, went into the bathroom and filled it and came back, offering me the straw. Feeling completely beaten and dominated by this man, I took the straw between my lips and swallowed meekly until the cup was empty. He set the cup down again, grasped each of my nipples between his fingers and pinched them hard, reminding me that the clamps had been removed not that long ago. For a minute or two, he tormented my nipples, watching my face intently. When he pulled them sharply, drawing a quick gasp from me, he finally let go and left. When I heard the door lock automatically behind him, I curled up on my side and I cried hot, salty tears. I cried bitterly in pain, in relief that he was gone and once again, for my Master. Once again, the end of my tears found me in restful sleep.

ladysub
ladysub
38 Followers