Hotel California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my orgasm finally began to wane, I opened my eyes. The tan guy's face was the picture of pure torture. His teeth were clenched and his eyes were bugging out of his head. He was only a matter of seconds away from going off.

"Do you want me to pull out?" he said through labored breathing.

Janna pulled her mouth off of my nipple. "Nah, just cum in her. Logan already did." She was right on one count, but I was taken aback at her volunteering my body. I debated speaking up but decided to just let it happen and get it over with.

It only took the tan guy a few more strokes before he sank his cock deep into me, trapping Janna's hand between our bodies. He threw his head back, crying out toward the ceiling as I prepared to take my second load of the evening. The tan guy's arms wobbled as his cock throbbed but with Josh and Janna in the way, he couldn't lay down on me. I ran my fingernails along his forearms which seemed to set him off again.

With my hand removed from Josh's head, he sat up on the bed. I noticed that he was still stroking his cock and faster than before. He swiveled his hips around on the bed and brought his cock to my mouth. I could smell my pussy on it.

"Open up," he said, rubbing the head along my lips.

"Don't even think about cumming in my mouth," I said, shaking my head.

"Ok, just let me put the head in for a second." I knew it was a trick so that he could cum in my mouth. I'd been tricked like that before. Fool me once, shame on me.

His face was red and his forehead was damp. His hand was a blur on his cock. He poked at my mouth twice more with the tip of his cock. I sucked my lips into my mouth and shook my head again, turning away from him. I heard a frustrated grunt and then felt the warm splash of his cum along the edge of my jaw. The next couple drops dribbled out onto my neck just below my ear.

The tan guy finally withdrew with a wet pop. "Thanks," he said and rubbed my knee. He climbed off the bed and began searching for his swim trunks.

Logan got off the other bed, his hard cock poking out in front of him. I cringed and lowered my legs. "No, she's had enough," Janna stuck her arm out blocking his path. Logan frowned, but his frown was replaced with a smile when Janna grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

Josh rolled off the other side of the bed and went toward the bathroom. When he was gone, I pulled the bedsheets from his side of the bed over my well-fucked body. I felt like I had run a marathon and it wasn't long before I faded off to sleep to the sound of Janna jerking off Logan.

I was awoken by Janna shaking me. "Time to get up, cutie. We've got to get downstairs to dinner."

I opened my eyes and looked around. All the guys were gone and we were alone in the room. I flipped the bedsheets off of me and stretched out my legs. I wasn't sure how long I'd been napping. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and went into the bathroom. My reflection in the mirror belied what had gone on in the bedroom. My hair was a mess and the side of my face had dried white spots of Josh's cum. My pussy was a mess of cum from two other guys. All I could do was shake my head and begin cleaning myself up before I showered.

Once dressed, Janna and I made our way downstairs to the hotel ballroom. I wasn't sure what the dress code would be so I'd opted for a slinky, off-the-shoulder silk black dress and black ankle strap heels. Janna was wearing a form-fitting red dress with thin straps that left nothing to the imagination. In usual form, it scooped low in the front and pushed out her breasts. It was clear that she'd opted not to go with a bra.

The hallway leading to the ballroom was lined with portraits of people I didn't know. At least, I didn't think I knew. One portrait near the ballroom caught my eye. It was an older woman with long, salt and pepper hair. She was sitting in a brown leather chair in some kind of office setting and her presence in the picture gave the impression that she was someone of importance. As I drew closer to the picture, I couldn't help noticing that she bore a striking resemblance to Grace. I felt a chill run up my spine despite the warm air.

When we entered the ballroom, it was as luxurious as the rest of the hotel. Long tables were covered in white tablecloths and flanked by white cushioned chairs. Each table was adorned with a tall, golden centerpiece. The room was filled with people, many of whom were already into their main course. We spotted the rest of our friends on the far side of the room and headed in that direction. My eyes wandered the room as we walked. Everyone was well-dressed and seemed to be in high spirits. As we approached the table, a server passed by with a tray of glasses filled with pink champagne, which he offered with a bow. Janna and I both took one as we sat down.

"Where have you two been?" Charlotte asked.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm and dug my toe into the carpet under the table.

"We went up to take a nap," Janna said. "By the way, the beds in this place are like sleeping on air."

I glanced around the table and found Rowan staring at me. I averted my eyes but could still feel her eyes on me.

"I thought something had happened to you," Kaz said. "When I looked up, you were both gone and so were the guys I saw you with." I wanted to kick her under the table. She was a fine one to talk considering she'd fucked a guy in the pool in front of everyone.

"Yeah," Charlotte chimed in, "whatever happened to them? They were cute."

I took a sip of the champagne and wished I could drown myself in it.

"I had the crazy idea that maybe you two had taken them up to your room," Rowan said. Her words dripped with accusations.

"That's ridiculous," Charlotte said, "Mia has a boyfriend."

"It's just weird that she disappeared at the exact same time those guys disappeared," Rowan said. "No one else finds that strange?" All eyes turned toward me, waiting for a response.

"No, they didn't leave with me. I m-m-mean, I didn't see them at all," I stammered. Rowan arched her eyebrow. "I'll be back," I said, "I'm going to check out the bar." I pushed my chair back so quickly it almost fell over. I practically ran from the table to the other side of the room where the bar was located. I walked past a table where a guy had what looked like a quadruple serving of steak. He was jabbing it with his knife, but it was apparently a little overdone because he was having trouble cutting it.

I sidled up to the bar. The bartender was a white man with a short, brown afro. He spun around to face me. "Your usual, ma'am?"

"No, umm, I think you have me confused with someone else," I said.

The bartender shrugged his shoulders. "What'll it be then?"

"I had a delicious light green drink when I was out at the pool." I frowned. "I'm not sure what it's called or what's in it."

The bartender smiled and snapped his fingers. "Coming right up." He turned his back and went to work making the drink.

I leaned back against the bar and scanned the room. The din of the room was almost melodic.

"Another day at the pool tomorrow," the bartender asked.

I pivoted back around to face him. "No, we have to get back on the road in the morning. We're just here for the night."

The bartender chuckled and set the drink down in front of me. "Just down for spring break, right?"

"Yup, just me and the girls down for a little fun in the sun," I said, lifting the drink. "We're only here because our driver was getting tired and almost ran off the road. We actually passed a flattened stop sign on the way in. Clearly, that person should've stopped sooner."

The bartender let out another laugh and slapped the bar. "I love that joke, ma'am. You crack me up every night you tell it."